An Undesired Fate Ch. 01

Story Info
A Noble's daughter begin's to watch her life change quickly.
1.1k words
3.92
10.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zvbxrpl
zvbxrpl
20 Followers

The air was filled with the pungency of smoldering homes. Houses of villagers in the remote forest village of Maroa were set ablaze as a battalion of Horgretos, the Conqueror claimed another notch in the eastern countryside of Irdenvia with little resistance. Battalion commander Wyeta was seeing to the post-battle plundering. "The remaining able-bodied men will go to the quarries for labor, the women to be sold for sex slavery in the Golla Markets in the western neighboring providence, after the men have their spoils, of course. All opposed will be put to the sword."

Most of the men in the small village had died protecting their families and farms. The village stood no chance with minimal combat training against the hordes of Horgretos. The soldiers aggressively began tying up soon-to-be slaves. The noble of Maroa, Stan remained in disbelief. "Why would you savages do this? We are a peaceful town with nothing of value to give you. You murdered good people today! Men, women, and children don't deserve this." Wyeta walked over to the upstart villager as the remaining dozen remained silent; accepting of their fate. "Because Horgretos has found this country to be a stain, and peasants like you are to be an example for your Queen. She represents fragility while my master emphasizes power." Wyeta then grabbed a fistful of the man's tunic, "we will not stop until she is dethroned, humiliated, and her head rests on a pike in her own city square."

Cecelia had recently turned 18; she was trembling as the thugs began placing irons and chains upon her wrists, neck, and ankles. Stan was her father, and all she had left. Amid her fear, she could not stop looking at him. She then watched the towering commander grab her blade and plunge it into the Stan's chest. She then screamed prior to being struck, "NOOOO--"

Wyeta turned her head, "well this must be the noble's daughter." She began to examine Cecelia's body, brutishly grabbing her long, silky auburn hair, arms, neck, and breasts. "Noble daughters with beauty like you fetch a very good price in the Markets. You'll make some bidder with deep pockets very happy with those large breasts, slender body, legs, and that backside; and of course me too. The bonus I'll get from watching you become some plaything with your new life of being sodomized by some fat merchant, goblin, ogre, beast or whatever else will be substantive."

Cecelia's anger then overcame her fear. "You're a coward! You're all cowards! I'll never serve whatever wretch you sell me to. I'll kill you, you devil. I'll plunge your blade through your heart the way you did to my father." Wyeta seemed shocked for a moment, and then slapped Cecelia with some force. "Your defiance is futile, like those before you and those to come. You will learn respect, and I'm going to do your future master a favor. Men, have her. We'll just clean her up and sell her new."

Cecelia looked in horror as a large, green orc stepped forward, panting heavily and chuckling in glee as he ripped off her robe, exposing her large breasts. He was easily twice her size. Cecelia had sexual experiences before with several farm boys, but nothing compared to this. The brute grabbed her shoulder and forced her to her knees. With one hand, the orc lazily unbuckled his belt, pulled down his trousers, and grabbed his erect penis with one hand and a fistful of Cecelia's hair with the other. "If you want to keep your pretty teeth, you'll do what's good for you."

Cecelia was disgusted; she could smell the stink of sweat and the orc not having bathed in some time. With the tip of his penis pressed to her lips, she succumbed and began to fellate the orc soldier, who kept forcing her head back and forward. "Damn this is good, mates!" A cheer in agreement came from some as they began to grab other captives to have their ways with them. The orc slapped her hands away several times as she tried to involve them. She had never had something this large before, her mouth began to feel sore as she went back and forward, using her tongue to stimulate him. She wanted to do anything to get him to finish as fast as possible so it could be over. The orc then grabbed her breast, and finally panted "I'll have a go at that cunt now."

The brute quickly spun Cecelia around, grabbed her hair again, and forced her head to the dirt as she felt her pants and undergarment pulled down and ripped out of the way, exposing her bare ass and womanhood in the air. The orc's cock forced its way into her as he began thrusting. 'Please just let this end,' she kept thinking to herself. After a moment, the orcish soldier began thrusting deeper, until the shaft was entirely inside of her. He was large and girthy, and Cecelia felt helplessly stretched out as he moaned in pleasure. Moments go by, and the thrusting paces faster. She begins to feel pleasure in her captor's actions after succumbing and accepting her fate. Her body had stopped trying to resist.

"Oh, ooooh, ooooooh yes. Ahhhhh, AAAAAHHHH" she screamed as she came to orgasm on him. The orc grinned as he felt her body and her orgasm on his cock, "this noble bitch will make a great slave!"

His pace slowed. Cecelia's body came down from the orgasm, but didn't feel him finish. She knew what was coming. He exited her and she then felt the tip of his large cock press against her asshole. "No, please, its too big. Just finish in me or my mouth. Please, I beg you." A grunt was all she heard as she felt the large, green cock press into her asshole. It had been well lubricated from her womanhood. She relaxed as much as she could and let him slide in and thrust again. She felt the pain of herself being stretched out, but quick relief when she heard him begin to moan louder shortly after, as if he were to finish.

With a loud roar, the orc finished in her ass. She felt thick explosions of his ejaculate fill her. He had been saving that load for days. The orc finally pulled out, and slowly she felt his semen uncontrollably flow out of her ass. 'It's over," she thought for a split second. The orc was not done. He grabbed her hair, and with a weakly mustered whimper; forced her to her knees again.

"Clean it all off, dog." Without a moment to prepare, the orc forced his way back into her mouth. She tasted it all: her own ass, the salty cum, and sweat from her captor. Tears were already in her eyes as she looked briefly at her captor, because it had just dawned on her that for the immediate future, this was her fate. How would she avenge her father? How would she be free again? She could not sleep from the aftershock of her bodily violation.

zvbxrpl
zvbxrpl
20 Followers