An Unethical Proposal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved the tip of my tongue to her clit and worked it exclusively. I wanted her to know the feeling of cumming by way of the tongue. Her breath quickened and her moans deepened. She ground her clit on my mouth. I sucked and bit her clit. I licked, and flicked my tongue at her nub. I twirled and lapped my tongue on her love button like a mad man.

"I'm cummming, Billy! I'mmm...cuummmmming!" She screamed as her orgasm washed over her. Her cunt quivered on my mouth. I could feel her knees weaken. She couldn't stay standing at my mouth for long after she came. She collapsed on my chest, and then rolled off me leaving my chest moist with a trail of pussy juice.

************

I proof read what I'd written and had a huge hard-on as I remembered that day vividly. I took care of my urgent need, and then I attached Chapter Two of 'My Sister's Hands' within an email and sent it to my psychologist, Jan.

I sat there in my den reflecting on that day had I just written about, that first oral day. I tried to find some modicum of guilt within myself for taking Clair down the road we traveled, but I couldn't. I felt nothing but pride. I was so in love with my sister and so in need of her body. It felt so natural in every way.

To be continued...