An Uneven Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed my hips forward and met resistance as the dildo pushed its way inside her. I could barely feel it and was crushed by how unfair this all was. Then Mark pushed deep into me. Sarah gasped and moaned, I was slammed into her and my pink dildo was buried inside her. I tried to pull out but Mark's weight held me down. He grabbed my hips and pulled back, first pulling my dildo out of Sarah and then holding me as his cock slid out of my ass. I realised too late what was going to happen.

Mark fucked me hard, controlling every bit of movement. My strapon moved in and out of Sarah without the slightest help from me. I tried to move my hips, tried to be the cause of the moans escaping from her lips but I couldn't. Mark was fucking both of us and even as I realised the shame of it all, I was turned on beyond belief. Here I was, slutted up in matching panties with another girl; this incredible man fucking both of us.

"Isn't he such a stud, baby?" Sarah moaned. "He's handling you like a rag doll and fucking both of us!"

I moaned, even the slight movement of the dildo on my cock was bringing me ever closer to cumming.

"I know you love it, you're so accepting of your new role! It's taken me so long to train you like this but we're going to have so much fun together. Now take your little hands off me, you don't need to pretend you're the one fucking me anymore, hold that pretty ass open for your friend."

I reached back, sinking down onto Sarah and placed my hands on my ass, holding it open for Mark. He lifted me up and pushed me back down over and over until Sarah started to claw at my back and scream. His cock slid into me faster and faster; Mark was clearly enjoying watching Sarah as she came.

Sarah collapsed onto the bed, just waving her hand at Mark. He lifted me up and away from her before pushing my head back down, fucking me hard. I could feel my strapon being removed and looked up to see Sarah putting it on herself. I was moaning in half pleasure, half pain. Mark was fucking me relentlessly and I was terrified of what Sarah wanted to do with her strapon.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum in your sissy boyfriend."

I started to slam my hips back against him. Here in my lingerie and sexy dress, I wanted nothing more in the world than to make Mark cum inside me.

"Stop! Pull out of him, please Mark." Sarah sounded worried, she clearly had something planned Mark could ruin if he got carried away.

Slowly, he drew his cock out of me and I stroked myself desperately as the feeling left me. Once out, he shoved me hard away from him and towards Sarah.

"I want you to cum on him!" Sarah said, pulling me up so I was kneeling in front of her, facing away.

Mark was directly in front of me and I and knew what was expected of me. I lifted up and slid back until I felt Sarah's hand on my ass and her strapon pressing against me. Staring into Mark's eyes, I sunk down and took her dildo all the way inside me. Mark pulled off his condom, came forward and shoved his cock into my mouth hard.

I bounced on Sarah's dildo, losing myself in the feeling and enjoying her hands on my nipples and cock. All the while, Mark held my head and fucked my mouth. Opening my eyes, I caught sight of myself in the mirror. Sarah had pulled my dress down so my bra was exposed, leaving the dress bunched around my waist. My panties had come down around the top of my stockings, my cock stuck straight out as Sarah stroked it. I had never felt so sexy and so slutty, I pushed back hard against Sarah and eagerly waited for Mark's cum.

I didn't have to wait long. Mark pulled his cock out from between my lips and looked down at me smirking and stroking his cock. I reached down behind me and held Sarah's thighs, riding her strapon hard and staring open mouthed at Mark. I was the picture of a wanton slut and I just wanted his cum. Watching me lose myself, he came. He moaned and his huge cock shot thick ropes of cum over my face and chest. I scooped it up and licked it off my fingers, never taking my eyes off Mark. I was still licking drops of his cum when my own hips started to rock uncontrollably, my cock shooting spurt after spurt into Sarah's waiting hand.

Mark left the room quickly. Sarah and I disentangled, falling back onto the bed. She put her arms around me and held her hand to my lips. I could see my cum all over it and started to lick her clean.

"You did a really good job of fucking me, sweetie. More importantly, you made me so proud with Mark! You were such a little slut."

I sighed and felt her pull my panties off. I straightened my dress, not really wanting to take it off and lay there whilst Sarah cuddled up behind me. I felt her strapon pushed between my cheeks and smiled.

12