An Uneven Romance

Story Info
A guy picks up the girl of his dreams and serves her.
2.2k words
4.47
61.5k
38

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 07/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe I'd gotten her home with me. We'd met in a bar when I was drinking with my friends, I spotted her early in the night but didn't have the courage to talk to her. She looked perfect. She was slim, with long red hair that came down to a tight, round ass. When she turned around, I saw she had a truly beautiful face but there was a sexy, dangerous look in her eyes that scared me. Incredibly, she came up to me when I was ordering drinks.

"I saw you looking at me cutie, do you want to buy me a drink?"

My first thought was to panic, she'd seen me staring after her without approaching her. It took me a minute or two to realise she clearly didn't mind. We chatted for a few hours, then she declared she was coming back with me when my friends started to leave. I couldn't believe my luck, I'd done my best to keep up talking to her and buying her drinks but I'd felt lost and clueless the whole time.

A while later and we're making out in my bed. As we kiss she's stripped me down to my boxers, somehow batting my hands away each time I try to remove her black dress. It's short and I can slide my hands up under it to feel her perfect ass, but I desperately want to see her without it. She bites my neck and pulls down my boxers, exposing my hard cock and leaving me completely naked. I feel a little shy knowing she's still fully dressed but her soft hand wraps around my cock and it's hard to protest.

She pulls down the front of her dress and grasps my hair, pulling me forward to lick and suck her nipples.She moans and keeps stroking me, holding my head tight against her. My hand moves up her thigh and I gently rub between her legs. I can feel her wet pussy through lace panties and I can hardly believe I'm turning this girl on.

Moments later, she moves back and pulls off her dress. I gasp taking in her body: perky C-cup breasts freed over her pulled-down bra and a tiny waist flaring out to full hips barely covered by emerald, lace panties. We kiss passionately and I slide a hand down her flat stomach, under her panties. She moans as my fingers start to find all the right places and pulls my head back down to her hard nipples.

"Do you know how to use your tongue sweetie?" She whispers in my ear. "Of course." I reply with a smirk, feeling confident now things are going so well.

I feel her push down on my shoulders, so I lower myself onto my hands and knees. She smiles at me so sexily but my fear returns as I notice how predatory she looks. She's lying back on my bed getting comfortable and I wait kneeling between her legs. Satisfied, she pulls her panties to one side with one hand and pulls me toward her with the other. I sink down onto my stomach and start to kiss her thighs. She pulls me even closer and I slowly lick her pussy, running my tongue up between her lips. My tongue finds her clit and I tease her slowly at first but as her breathing turns heavy and she starts to moan, I pick up the pace. Her thighs grip my head and I push my finger into her. I'm licking and sucking, her soaking pussy takes up my entire world when her legs wrap around my head. She starts to moan urgently, I push another finger inside her and her hips are thrusting against me. Suddenly, she screams and grabs my head with both hands holding me in place, her bucking hips rubbing her pussy on my lips and nose.

"Ooh, that was good but let's trying something else," She says, smiling. "Lie on your back."

I move away and eagerly lie on my back, expecting some kind of reciprocation. I realise a blowjob isn't coming when she kneels at my side and pulls down her panties but with the new assumptions that brings I just don't care. I can't believe I'm going to fuck this perfect beauty.

She moves over and my hopes of fucking her get slimmer when she straddles my chest

"Did you like eating my pussy, babyboy?" She murmurs, playing with my hair.

"You tasted so good, and you look so hot when you're getting off!"

"Do you want some more?"

"Mmm, yes." I'm eager not to disappoint this woman, my stomach flutters when she smiles at my response.

"Oh good, so many guy are so selfish! But you're such a sweetheart aren't you? You know how to serve a beautiful woman."

The last part sounded a little odd, but I didn't have time to think about it or respond and she moved forward to sit on my face. I focused on pushing my tongue in and out of her as she used my face. She was mercilessly rubbing herself against my nose and lips, occasionally cutting off my breathing.

"It feels so good when a boy kneels between your legs, but sometimes you just need to feel them squirming underneath you!"

"Do all the girls you're with find this use for you? Or perhaps there haven't been that many..."

"Oh that's right darling! Work you tongue, show me how eager you are to please me."

She kept talking between her moans and gasps for breath.I felt more and more humiliated by each thing she said, worrying my friends would hear in their rooms. Not to mention how ignored I was feeling as my breathing was cut off and my hard cock left alone. Come to think of it, lying there embarrassed and with my face covered in her cum, I don't think I'd ever been so hard.

"Ohh god, I'm going to cum! I can't imagine you've ever made a girl this happy with your cock!"

She ground her hips down as she said this, cutting off my breathing for the longest time yet. When she eventually relaxed, she lifted off me a little and started to turn. Now she was on her hands and knees over me, lying on my chest and stomach. I could see her pussy right in front of me, glistening from her juice and my saliva. Assuming she was going to start sucking my cock, I leant forward and gently started licking her again. Instead, she moved her hand between her legs and started rubbing her clit. I moved back a little and started pushing my tongue into her. Again, her other hand came between her legs and got in my way. I watched as she used both hands to pleasure herself and I wondered what to do. I could feel her breath on my cock and needed to know what to do to make her suck it.

I started kissing and softly biting the back of her thighs and when she murmured her approval I got braver.I kissed up her thighs to her ass and then taking a breath, I kissed her waiting asshole. She barely responded, so for the first time in my life I found myself pushing my tongue into someone's ass. I expected it to be awful but I was desperate to impress her and I was pleasantly surprised to find I was enjoying myself. When she started moaning, I felt so turned on to be doing this degrading thing for her.I kissed and licked her asshole whilst she fingered herself to yet another orgasm.

"Well done darling, most guys won't go for the ass and I know they're useless to me. You had initiative, you were eating my ass like a born slut. Come here sweetie."

She lay back on the bed and patted the mattress next to her. I lay on my side and waited to see what she'd do. My heart sank when I realised no sex was coming. She turned me over and hugged me from behind. I could feel her nipples against my back, the curve of her hips and thighs against my ass. She whispered in my ear until she fell asleep, leaving me with a hard cock and a long night ahead.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, I was still incredibly horny. I hadn't cum from the night before and now I had an erection that wouldn't go away. I was lying in bed, waiting for X to come back from the shower. I was trying not to stroke my hard cock, but I was so turned on it was hard to just ignore. I got up to look for something to distract myself, maybe a book or something. Instead I found her panties from the night before. I've always been drawn to women's underwear and I when I saw those sexy lace panties I couldn't resist picking them up. They were soft in my hands and after I moment I realised, still a little damp. My cock strained and I brought them up, breathing in. So there I was: naked, hard and sniffing her wet panties when she came back in the room.

"Does my little man like panties?" She said, something about her tone turning me on. She spoke the way you'd speak to a child with a hint of mockery thrown in. As for the name, well she'd taken to it when she realised I was an inch or so smaller than her without her heels. I'm on 5'8 and very slim, not the biggest guy in the world.

I tried to drop her panties but she brought me up short.

"Ah! just you wait Mr! Don't you dare drop those!" She let her towel fall and ran over to me naked.

She pressed her naked body against me and told me to return to what I'd been doing.

"That's right sweetie, breathe them in you little perv" She had one hand on my ass and the other holding mine against my face with her panties.

"Were you going to jerk your little cock whilst I was in the shower?" She let go of my hand and started gently stroking my cock.

"Did you not want my help?" She gripped my ass as she asked, I moaned having no idea how sensitive I was.

"I just saw them on the floor and couldn't help myself" I responded feebly.

"Well of course you couldn't, boys like you can never resist a sexy woman's panties!"

She moved behind me and pressed against my back. Her right hand never left my cock, stroking slowly back and forward always seeming to stop when I got too excited. Her other wandered across my chest, pinching and twisting my nipples. When I tried to lower her panties from my face, she let go of my cock and reached up for them.

"You don't want to smell my panties any more? Well I think I know what my little boy wants!"

She went back to stroking my cock, now with her panties in her hand. The lacy material was driving me wild.

"You really like that don't you? Do you like the sexy material on your cock?"

I just moaned and nodded. Her left hand had found it's way back to my ass and she alternated gripping hard or lightly stroking her nails over my skin. I was clearly enjoying the attention and she had to keep stopping her stroking to let me recover.

"Hmm so you like the feel of lace on your cock and you like my hands on your ass? I think I know what you need sweetie!"

With that she stepped back and knelt down, holding her panties spread out in front of me.

"Step into them sweetie, they'll feel really good and I won't tell anyone!"

With her finally paying attention to my cock, I didn't dare say no. I stepped into her panties and she pulled them up. I couldn't believe how good the material felt on! They just fit, with the material tight against my balls and ass.

"Oh! You look so sweet! Now turn around for me" She squealed.

I turned and felt her stand up behind me. She squeezed and stroked my ass and then I leant forward involuntarily when her nails traced down my spine.

"Your ass looks so cute! Good enough to eat, although I guess you know all about that!"

She stepped close behind my and started to stroke my cock hard and fast.

"Do you like wearing my panties baby?"

"They feel incredible" I moaned, I was so close to cumming I'd say anything for her not to stop.

"They suit you! Now do you want to cum?" She slowed her stroking so I wouldn't cum as she spoke.

"Oh god, yes please!"

"Ok but then you're going to wear my panties all day!"

"Anything you want" I barely managed to get it out.

She pulled me against her and pinched my nipple as she stroked me. I moaned loudly and came all over her hand and in her panties. She held me there as I caught my breath and brought her hand up to my mouth. After a moment, I opened my mouth and let her push her fingers in. She whispered in my ear, watching my suck my cum from her hand.

"Oh you're such a good boy, today you're going to wear your cummy panties for me and we're going to have so much fun! Looking at your cute ass has given me sooo many ideas."