An Unexpected Appointment

Story Info
A fictional depiction of my first threesome with my wife.
2.5k words
4
22.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in my car driving home for an afternoon "appointment" with my wife, anticipating the fun I was about to have and thinking back to what started this new addition to our sex lives. If I had known then what I know now I probably would have violated a few traffic laws in my rush to get home. My wife and I are both in our 40's and committed to getting the absolute most out of our sex lives while we still can. We have tried many new things, but until last summer's vacation had not tried role playing. I had thought up a couple of scenarios for her though and she was immediately attracted to the housewife looking for something on the wild side and the dark stranger ready to show it to her game, which led to one of the wildest vacations sexually for us ever.

We decided when we got back to our real lives that we would continue to explore more role playing, so our next event was slightly reversed with my wife being a very experienced high profile escort and me being a very demanding and dominating client. Needless to say that went as well if not better than our vacation sex and was an afternoon I will not soon forget. So it was with those thoughts in my mind that I was anxious and ready to get home for a repeat appointment with Mistress Jade.

My pre-requisites for our appointment were simple but very specific this time. My wife has a great body with D sized breasts, an ass that I love to grab on to any chance I get and the sweetest tasting pussy a man could ask for. So I had prepared a package for her beforehand of items to wear and be playing with before I arrived: red stiletto heels, white fishnet stockings, red garter belt, a pink jeweled butt plug and a pink dildo to help keep her occupied and juiced up for my arrival. My request was similar to last time in that I wanted her in the bed vigorously fucking herself with the dildo. Different from last time I wanted to hear the fun she was having (she has a moan when she is being pleasured that immediately makes my dick hard), as I walked in the door and upstairs to the bedroom.

I arrived at our house and coolly (remembering that I'm the one that is supposed to be in control) let myself in and started to head towards the stairs. I could tell right away that she was playing her part, as I could hear that familiar moan and creaking of the bed. Suddenly though I heard her moan and say "God that feels good, don't stop licking my pussy", which is definitely what I was not expecting to hear. I paused half way up the stairs for only a heartbeat, but what seemed like an eternity. She knew I was coming home now for sex, so there was no way she would be cheating on me. We had talked about what a threesome would be like but I never in my wildest imagination thought that she would ever pull the trigger, but we both agreed that adding another women would be the only option to consider. So what the hell was going on in that bedroom and why was I standing here on these stairs!

With my heart in my throat I tried to compose myself back into the persona that she was expecting to see, maybe she was just watching some porn and saying what she thought she would like me to hear. I arrived at the top of the stairs and stood in the doorway to see the biggest surprise of my life. There at the end of the bed was my wife in the outfit that I had prepared for her with her legs spread wide and stiletto heels digging into the edge of the bed, but instead of seeing her pussy in front of me I was seeing the naked backside of a short haired blond woman who was enjoying licking my wife's pussy. Looking up from that backside to the heaving breasts of my wife we locked eyes for a brief moment, I could tell that she was wondering what I was thinking and if I approved. I nodded my approval with a smirk on my face and my wife's eyes started rolling into the back of her head while she started shuddering and screaming her enjoyment with what I knew was a powerful orgasm. Once my wife's orgasm subsided the blond turned her head towards me with her face covered in my wife's juices and gave me a very sexy "hi there".

I just about came in my pants right then and there, but knew that this was a moment that a man doesn't let slip by. So I managed to pull myself back into my persona once again and go with the moment. My wife very much enjoys vaginal stimulation right after a clitoral orgasm, so I knew that she was ready for more fun. I opened our toy drawer and pulled out her favorite vibrator and handed it to the blonde. "Fuck her hard while I make myself comfortable" or something like that I said to her. She immediately turned the vibrator up to high and plunged it into my wife's soaking wet pussy. My wife started moaning again and I started to take my clothes off. Once I was naked I went over to my wife's side and started to pinch and lick her nipples, which brought her cries of pleasure up to a whole new level. At that point she was having repeated orgasms and eventually begged us to stop or she was going to start hyperventilating.

My plans for our afternoon had now changed dramatically and I had to start to improvise, after all I had two women to entertain and I wanted this to last as long as possible. I get off though on my wife's pleasure so I was determined to have this be all about her experience knowing that I was going to be having a once in a lifetime experience myself. I directed the blonde on where she could find some silk bondage rope and told my wife that as soon as she was able to that she should stand up. It took her a while to calm down enough to be able to stand on the stiletto heels, but once she did I started to work with the blonde (her in front facing my wife and me in back) to tie my wife in a basic chest harness with her arms bound to her sides and wrists tied in back. I reminded her who was in control, what our safe word was and the punishment that would be received for disobeying. All she could do was nod her head in agreement.

I told the blonde to lie on her back on the bed so that her head was just hanging over the side. I then helped my wife get on the bed and then whispered in her ear "I think it's time you got a taste of pussy". She really surprised me at that moment when she whispered back that she already had. I spanked her on her bottom for being a bad girl in not letting me see that and then took a hold of the back of the rope harness and slowly eased her face down towards the blondes pussy. My wife was an animal at that point and eagerly started (or restarted from earlier I guess) licking the blondes pussy and I got to hear the blonde start to moan.

I stepped back and found a good spot in the room that I could watch the scene that was playing out before me, stroking my very hard dick lightly knowing that I could pop at any moment. After a short while my wife came up for air, looked at me and told me to dip my penis in her pussy and then bring it over for the blonde to lick her juices off. I reminded her who was in charge with another swat on her bottom, but agreed that was a very good idea. My wife's pussy was dripping wet and the jeweled butt plug was looking up at me expectantly, I had plans for that later. I entered my wife and got my penis good and wet. I then walked over to the other side of the bed and told the blonde to lower her head back over the edge. Once she did that I put my penis in her mouth and started to thrust while she sucked on it and moaned her pleasure from the job my wife was doing on her pussy.

While enjoying the warm feeling of the blondes mouth on my dick I started playing with her breasts, which were smaller than my wife's but the nipples were large and sticking straight up begging to be played with. I did my best to take care of them to help distract me from blowing my load in the blonde's mouth. Every once and a while my wife would come up for air and give me a very wet and sweet smelling kiss, she was definitely enjoying making the blonde squirm and moan with pleasure. After a short while though she looked up at me and begged me to fuck her. I told her I would when I was good and ready to (but I was definitely ready). I pulled my dick out of the blonde's mouth and made my way back around to the other side of the bed where my wife's pussy was still dripping and ready for me.

I started to fuck my wife from behind but soon realize that with the butt plug in her pussy is way too tight and I am going to cum quickly if I don't do something about it. At about that time the blonde starts bucking wildly and I can tell that her orgasm is erupting. I pull the butt plug out of my wife which makes her moan into the blondes pussy and helps finish off her orgasm. I go back to what I was doing before while the blonde gets up and watches us for a little bit.

After a while I pull out and get on the bed to bring my dick over for my wife to suck on (my wife's blowjobs are legendary and it is rare that I don't try to get some attention from her during our lovemaking). It is then that I notice that the blonde has been looking through our toy drawer and has found the strap-on that I sometimes use to help extend our pleasure when I finish too soon. She has it on and is ready to take my place behind you but I have other ideas.

Reluctantly pulling out of my wife's mouth I direct the blonde to lay down on her back on the bed. I then ask my wife if she is ready to be fucked by both of us and she nods her head in agreement (pretty much believe she would agree to anything at that point). I help her climb on top of the blonde and she pulls her close while starting to fuck her pussy. I get out some lube and put on a condom and get my wife's ass ready for me. The butt plug has prepared her well for me and she is very relaxed even with the dildo in her pussy, I easily slip in and start fucking her ass while the blonde takes care of her pussy.

At that point I am pretty much ready to pop and I start to cum inside my wife while she starts to scream with another orgasm. I can feel her juices squirting all over the blonde and me which is always a sign that she has lost complete control and is having a wonderful orgasm.

We both pull out of my wife and help untie her. We all collapse on the bed drenched in sweat and other juices. After resting a while I suggest that my wife and the blonde get cleaned up in the shower. They both giggle and tell me that they have already showered together, but that they are definitely in need of a thorough cleaning again. They both get up and head to the bathroom while I gather up the toys that need to be cleaned up, when another wicked idea pops into my head.

When I get to the bathroom they are both in the shower and I pull up the outside curtain so that I can see through the clear liner inside. There is a lot of soap, steam and roaming hands happening and I am definitely liking what I am seeing. After a while my wife tells the blond to lean back against the shower wall while she gets down on her knees and starts to eat her out again (and she said she didn't think she was going to like the taste of pussy). This scene is definitely causing my dick to come back to life and I start to stroke it up to full hardness while the blonde starts to have another mini orgasm. My wife gets up and the blonde whispers something in her ear. My wife nods in agreement and the blonde gets out of the shower and hands her one of the dildos that I had brought in for cleaning.

My wife leans back against the shower wall and starts to fuck herself with the dildo, which is something I never get tired of watching her do. Meanwhile the blonde is now down on her knees in front of me and is giving me a wonderful blowjob. The excitement level starts to build up for my wife and I and we lock eyes and soon both start to shudder with our final orgasms of the afternoon. I climb in the shower with my wife and help support her as she looks as though she is about to pass out. We get out and towel off and as we are going to the bedroom we hear the click of the back door shutting and realize that the blonde has left.

I start to ask my wife for details about who the blonde was and what brought all of this on, but my wife says that is a story for another day and suggests that we get some sleep. I was planning on going back to work after our "appointment" but who am I kidding at this point. I email my boss to tell her that that I'm taking the rest of the afternoon off and then crawl into bed with my wife. There are definitely other stories to be told...

Sorry to disappoint but this was a work of fiction based on some facts about our summer together and our semi-regular appointments. Everything that I have written are definitely things we have talked about doing (and I have thought about more than my wife probably has), but have not yet come to pass. Maybe someday I will have a real life story to tell.