An Unexpected Catch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LEATBT
LEATBT
510 Followers

"I should think he'll go apeshit!" said Pete.

"I don't care, he promised me a good fucking, and that's exactly what I'm getting ... thanks to you old boys!"

Well, I have to say that all this talk put me off my stroke a bit, so I indicated to John to come and take over.

Unperturbed, he made her kneel on all fours before gripping her waist and easing into her.

As he slowly built up steam, Pete took the opportunity to spread his legs in front of her, pulling her head down to so that she could suck him while John fucked her.

While all this panting and grunting was going on, I walked over to the camcorder, just to see if she was telling the truth.

***

Well, she was. It was whirring away recording every detail.

I pondered for a minute before picking it up. If she wanted this on film, I may as well get a few close ups for her.

I wandered over to John and got some good shots of him gripping the cheeks of her bum as his cock continued to bang into her, his balls slapping against her with each thrust.

I then moved slowly round to catch her tits jiggling with the double onslaught, before moving up to catch her face, her cries of delight being muffled by Pete's cock. He was now kneeling in front of her, holding her head and just fucking her mouth. This was either going to get her killed or her old man would be wanking over it for years to come. I suspected the latter!

Not wanting to miss out, I slowly backed away and placed the camera back in position where it was capturing the full action.

***

I got back on to the bed to re join the fun. For the next half an hour or so we changed places regularly so that she was never without a cock in her mouth or her pussy, meanwhile the old bed sang out like a donkey with laryngitis. I hoped the room below was empty!

Finally Pete said.

"I dunno 'bout you lot, but I can't 'old on much longer, my balls are 'bout to burst!"

"Mine too!" agreed John.

"That all right with you young Sal, you ready to finish us off?"

"Great!" she responded, "But not on the bed, I have one more treat for my husband!"

Climbing off the bed, she walked over to the camera and pointed it in Steve's direction.

She then adjusted his position so that he was lying on his back with his head at the end of the sofa.

"Right boys, come over here. I want to you to take it in turns to fill me with your cum, I'll suck you until you're ready then you must take me from behind while I suck the next one. Who wants to be first?" she asked, as she bent over, standing astride her husbands face.

I was nearest, and definitely ready for some more of her mouth.

She turned her head sideways, cupped my balls and started to suck me again with that lovely soft mouth. It was too good, I wasn't going to last long like this, so I pulled out and taking up position behind her, I slipped my cock into her hot, wet cunt. I started to fuck her with long hard strokes, happy in the knowledge that I could just build up the pace and fill her up when I was ready.

I didn't seem to bother me that I was fucking someone's wife with her pussy less than 15 inches above his face.

I put her arms behind her back and grabbed her wrists to pull her onto my cock as I fucked her harder and harder.

John had moved round to fill her mouth with his cock as he grabbed at her swinging tits, while Pete stood watching with his cock in his hand.

As I pumped harder I could feel the sap rising, not long now!

"Are you ready for this, you sexy little slut, tell me you want my cum inside you!"

She pulled the cock from her mouth;

"Yes, yes, fuck me hard you old bastard, fuck me hard and empty your big old balls into me!"

That was it, that sent me over the edge! I love it when a girl talks dirty.

Gripping her hips, I fucked her as hard as I could until I felt the surge, then I just stopped and slid her up and down my cock while I pumped her full of everything I had.

I held her to me for a short while as I got my breath back, but John was ready to take over as Pete offered his cock to her mouth.

As I pulled my red cock from her tight little pussy, spunk ran down her inner thighs and onto her stockings, some dripped onto Steve's face. Oh well!

I sat back on the bed and watched as John eased his rod into her.

"Fucking hell mate, you've shot a bucket full up here haven't you, 'you been saving it up?"

Sally pulled Pete's cock from her mouth;

"Shut up and give me more cock!!" she sighed pushing herself back onto John.

"I hope he wakes up to see what I'm getting! Lots and lots of lovely cock! Come on, fuck me hard, that's it, fill me up!"

This lewd instruction was having it effect on John, he was hanging on for dear life, but eventually let go with a loud groan as he shot deep inside her.

Pete was good and ready; he pushed John aside, spilling more cum on to Steve's face.

He slipped easily into her sopping pussy, now forcing our combined cum to run down her legs as it was displaced by his big fat cock.

John and I sat on the bed watching the show as Pete amazed us with his staying power.

After 15 minutes he was still fucking her hard as she kept trying to urge him on.

Her legs were starting to give way as he gripped her hips and fucked away like she was a rag doll.

She was muttering incoherently now as Pete kept up the pace, and I must say we were impressed with his stamina.

"Come on you fat old bastard, finish me off, fill me with your cum!"

"I'll give you 'fat old bastard'!" he grunted lifting her off her feet.

We watched the amazing contrast of her soft white body against his big hairy stomach as he continued to pound into her. She was gripping the sofa with both hands and moaning in delight as her legs flailed wildly with the onslaught.

Finally, with a loud roar he erupted deep inside her, holding her in the air as every last drop filled her, then without ceremony he pulled his cock out in a shower of cum and dumped her on her husbands face.

"There you go my lover; he can have a nice cream pie if he wakes up in time! I got to hand to you Sal; you're one hell of a fuck"

***

Before we left for the night she managed to clean up and suck us all off one more time at a leisurely pace. She thanked us for a wonderful evening and her parting words were that they would probably be back the same time next year!

I fell into bed at about four in the morning, and just as I began to doze off, thinking about the way the evening had turned out, I noticed the sounds of a familiar bed creaking above me.

As it continued, I did a quick calculation in my head, and although I couldn't swear to it, given the vagaries of old architecture, I am sure it was coming from Sally's room.

Funny old world, isn't it!

Please feel free to mail me with your views, if you enjoyed this story, take a second to vote. But remember, it's only a story, I don't need to be told about STD's and unwanted pregnancy!

LEATBT
LEATBT
510 Followers
12