An Unexpected Culmination

Story Info
Brother and sister have some fun.
2.3k words
4.05
40.4k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pregrluvr
pregrluvr
13 Followers

The Grey Family from an outsider's perspective was the perfect example of the nuclear family: a mother, a father, a son, a daughter, and a golden retriever. They even had the white picket fence.

Patrick, the father worked as a school teacher; Laura, the mother was an active member of the community: organizing parties, keeping the local park clean, and hosting the book club meetings; Joseph, the son worked at the local grocery store and took classes part-time; Isabel, the daughter was the top of her class in her senior class.

However, Joseph had a dark secret: he's nursing a massive attraction for his little sister. He's felt this taboo attraction for almost three years now.

He's entranced by everything about her. He loves how her conservative attire only entices his lust for her; she always wears a long-sleeve, button-down dress shirt and a loose, knee-length skirt with sneakers. What really gets him going is her "naughty librarian" look, with the glasses resting on the tip of her nose and her long, strawberry blonde hair pulled back into a loose bun. The entire ensemble carefully hides her soft, pale, curvy body and has on more than one occasion been the fantasy of his wet dreams.

The two siblings are the polar opposites of each other; Joseph is the outdoors-enthusiast and it's evident in his physique with lean, wiry musculature built up by a lifetime of long-distance running; he was a good student but he paled in comparison to his sister in the area of academics. Isabel is the more reserved of the two and often stays inside working on the piles of schoolwork she got from her A.P. classes; she was soft and curvy, but retained her figure by going to the gym at least an hour a day.

For obvious reasons, Joseph hasn't expressed his feelings for his sister. He did however jerk it multiple times a day to the idea of slamming her soft, supple body.

It was Winter Break and the Grays were spending some quality time at home. Patrick and Laura are hosting the Community Book Club downstairs and Joseph and Isabel are in their rooms upstairs. Isabel is working on a small project in her room and Joseph was listening to music on his computer, enjoying his free time since he didn't have any classes this semester. He turns down the music when he hears a knock at his bedroom door.

"Come in." He says.

His dad peeks his head inside. "Could you keep the music down, bud? We're having a hard time hearing each other downstairs."

"Oh, sorry. I'll do that." Joseph replies. His dad closes the door and leaves.

He keeps the music turned down and opens another tab on his laptop; he opens his bookmarked tabs window and clicks the first link. The tab loads his favorite porn video, a scene with a redhead getting fucked in a schoolgirl uniform by her teacher.

He pulls down his sweats and strokes himself to the sound of the redhead messily slurping on her teacher's cock. Joseph possesses an above average cock, but it's not huge; it measures eight inches long and about two inches across. He'd had sex before, but he never enjoyed it since he was always thinking of his sweet, unblemished little sister.

As he was really getting into the scene there's another knock at his door, much gentler this time. "Joe?" A soft voice asks from behind the door.

It's Isabel. Joseph pauses the video and closes his laptop; he gets out of bed but neglects pulling his pants up. "Wait a second, Izy." Joseph says.

He walks to the door and opens it and peeks around the door, he stands so that he can jerk off and she can't see. "Yeah, what's up?"

"I was wondering if you could help me get something down from my closet." She says. "I can't reach it and I don't want to interrupt mom and dad downstairs to get the step ladder."

"Um... yeah. Sure." He responds. "Let me just do something really fast and I'll help you."

"Thanks, Joe!" She says before walking back down the hall to her room.

Joe carefully places his cock back in his sweatpants, his erect pole creates a gross tent in front of his pants. However, he doesn't pay that any mind, he wants Isabel to see his cock. He wants her to see the effect she has on him.

He opens the door and walks down the hall to his sister's room; she's waiting by her closet jumping to try and reach the poster board on the top rack. "Can you reach that for me, Joe?" She asks, her cheeks were flushed in anger at her vertical deficiency. "I don't know why I thought it was a good idea to put that thing on the top rack."

"How did you even get it up there?" Joseph asks. He reaches for the board but it's just out of his reach.

"When dad and I brought it in, I told him to put it up there." She answers.

Joseph jumps and grabs the board and takes it from its perch. "Here you go." He says, handing it to her.

"Thanks, Joe!" She says with a sigh of relief. "Uh, before you go... there's something I want to ask you."

Joseph feels the sweat forming above his brow. "Uh, yeah. What's up?"

"I heard you listening to... um, well porn." She says. "I could hear it barely through the door."

He starts to sweat even more, suddenly the room feels warm despite the wide-open window. "Sorry about that, Izy." He apologizes. "I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

He really meant it, he might lust after his sister, but he in no way wanted to make her feel uncomfortable. He's still her big brother after all.

"No, it's okay. But, it's just that I saw um... that." She points at the front of his sweatpants. "It's been a few minutes and it hasn't gone away. "Is that from me?"

Joseph froze. He hadn't expected his sister to connect the dots so quickly. "I, uh... I don't know what to say."

"I've seen the way you look at me when you think I'm not looking." Her tone adopting a scolding timbre. "We're siblings, this is wrong."

"I know." He says. "You're just so sexy to me, and sometimes I want nothing more than to bend you over the nearest flat surface and slam myself into you." He's lost control, his lower head has taken over, and it's far more honest than the head on his shoulders.

"You think I'm sexy?" She asks quietly.

"Hell yeah I do."

"Can I tell you a secret, Joe?" She whispers.

Joseph's appendage lurches. "Yeah. What?"

"I had a boyfriend I never told you all about..." She says shamefully; almost as if her confession was on par with Joseph's.

"Oh."

"He dumped me for some cheerleader slut." She says, not raising her voice above her usual diminutive "library voice". However, her use of the word 'slut' surprised Joseph, she never uses words like that.

"I'm sorry to hear that, he sounds like a prick." He says. "He's also an idiot for leaving you, you're smart and sexy as all hell. He doesn't know what he's missing."

"You mean it?"

Joseph steps up to his little sister and places both his hands around her hips, he pulled her up against him. "I do."

He lifts his sister up by her ass and kisses her. She reciprocates and wraps her legs around him. He walks over to her bed and places her on it. Now on top of his sister he pushes into the kiss even more, forcing his tongue into her mouth.

Before they get ahead of themselves, Isabel pulls away from the kiss. "Wait a second, Joe." She says, breathily.

She slides off the bed and goes over to her door; she locks it and pulls her skirt and panties down. Joseph's cock almost tears through his sweats; he pulls them down and starts stroking to his sister's half-naked body.

Her cleanly shaved pussy glistened with wetness as she sashayed over to her horny brother. "I've only done this twice, but I want you to be firm with me, okay?" She says.

"I can do that." He replies.

She sinks to her knees and pushes her brother's legs apart so she can get close to his cock. "You're so much bigger than my ex, big brother. And your balls are so heavy."

She kisses his left, egg-sized nut gently before suckling it lovingly. "Oh... fuck, Izy." Joseph groans. She rolls the nut around her mouth with her tongue.

"Are you enjoying yourself, big bro?" She asks, popping the nut out of her mouth. "You like your little sis sucking, kissing, and licking your big, heavy balls?"

"Oh God, Izy! You sure you've only done this twice?" Joseph says.

"I guess I'm a natural." She says with a wicked grin. She removes her brother's hand from his turgid meat and teasingly dances her long nails across the swollen head. While one of her dextrous hands works his head, the other works in tandem with her mouth; she gently squeezes the polished nut while she slurped its neglected twin.

Joseph clamps his hand over his mouth so he doesn't groan too loudly. His fantasy unfolding into reality right before his eyes was too much for him, but he didn't want to cum just yet. He pulls his cock and balls from his sister's manipulations.

"Hold up, Izy." He says, panting loudly. "I want this to last. Bring that cute little pussy over here."

Isabel gets back on the bed and sits on her brother's lap so his cock rest between her asscheeks. "You want to play with my tight little pussy, big brother?" She asks.

His response is to shove a finger into her; even with just one finger he met resistance. Her boyfriend must've been a pencil dick. Joe thinks to himself.

Isabel squeaks and hums from his fingerfucking. "I want more in me, big bro! Give me more-" Joseph cups his hand over her mouth.

"You want mom and dad to hear you?" He scolds. "Keep quiet."

He takes his hand away from her mouth and Isabel's hand moves to the same position. He continues fingering her for a few more minutes.

"I need to get in this." He says. "Lay on your back, Izy."

His little sister complies, but stops to remove her shirt and bra. Joseph take a second to take in the sight: Her large tits had nary a hint of sag and her soft body jiggled ever so subtly as she adjusted her position. He loved her curvy hourglass figure.

He positions himself above her and guides his lurching member into Isabel. Their breath hitch at the initial penetration, this was truly taboo, the point of no return. They kiss each other as Joseph begins to thrust in and out of her.

Joseph breaks off from the kiss. "I wanted this for so long, Izy." Joseph whispers. "You feel so good."

Izy wraps her legs around her brother's back. "I want you to cum in me, big bro. I want you to make me have your babies. I want to be your sister-wife. I want to be the only one you love."

Joseph almost loses control, but stops thrusting so he can regain his composure. "Are you sure, Izy?"

"Don't you love me?" Isabel whimpers. "Don't you want me to be yours?"

Joseph leans down and kisses his beloved little sister and resumes thrusting into her.

A knock on the door breaks the moment. "Isabel, are you okay?" It was their mother. "I thought I heard some weird sounds coming from here."

Isabel pulls away from Joseph and stands so she can hide her nudity behind the door. "What was that, mom?" She asks innocently.

"I was just wondering if everything was okay." Their mother repeats.

"Yeah, everything's fine, mom. Don't worry." She replies. "How's the book club going?"

"Wonderfully, your father is ecstatic that he finally has enough free time to join us." Their mother says happily. "How's the project going?"

"I'm done working on it for tonight, but I'll be done with it by the end of the week." Isabel replies. She shakes her ass for Joseph so he has something to stay up to.

"Glad to hear it. We'll probably be done downstairs in an hour or so, so you'll be able to watch TV then."

"Okay, mom. Have fun."

Their mother walks away and Isabel shuts the door. She giggles at Joseph who's feverishly stroking his cock.

"Now, where were we?" Isabel gets on her hands and knees and crawls over to her brother who's now sitting up on the bed with his legs hanging off the edge.

She takes his cock and puts the head in her mouth while she plays with his nuts with her hands. She gently nibbles the spongy head before spitting on it to lube it up. She pushes her brother onto his back and mounts him. She spares not an instant in slamming her juicy ass up and down on her brother's throbbing rod.

"Oh fuck, Izy. I'm gonna cum!" He nearly screams.

"I'm close too, big bro! Just hold on!" Isabel kicks her bouncing into high gear, her hips becoming a blur as she brutally slams herself onto her brother's pole. The sound of flesh slapping flesh crescendos into thunderous claps.

"Oh god!" Joseph shouts. He holds Isabel on his cock as he explodes in her convulsing cavern.

"Yes! Give me your baby, big bro!" She screams. She flops down onto his hard, sweaty body, panting heavily.

Her older brother lifts her head and kisses her lovingly. "I love you, Isabel." He says, breaking away just long enough to do so.

"I hope you got me pregnant, Joseph. I can't wait to see our baby." Isabel replies, going back in for another kiss.

pregrluvr
pregrluvr
13 Followers