An Unexpected Desire Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up at me as my cock slipped from her sweet lips, "Mmmm gosh that is so fucking hot!" Her hand continued stroking my cock, saliva glistening on her lips, as her eyes never left mine. "How bad did you want to fuck her?"

My heart pounded in my chest, "Bad Nic! I would stroke my cock and watch her ride his cock, her tits poking out as she arched her back, wishing it was my cock buried in her pussy."

She bit her lip as she quickened her pass on my swollen cock, flicking her tongue at the head as precum flowed freely. "Tell me how bad you wanted to fuck her Uncle Pat." My breathing quickened as I felt her mouth slide down the length of my hardened cock, burying in the back of her tight little throat as I moaned loudly, gripping her hair harder.

"I would cum so hard watching her Nic. I could hear the sounds of her pussy slapping against his cock as she would grind her pussy down on him." Her moans vibrated up through my as I whimpered. "I would stroke my cock faster and faster looking at her, imagining her riding my cock, fucking me deep and hard."

She slid her cock from throat, dragging her lips up the shaft as her saliva glistened off of the skin. "Think of me as her Uncle Pat, sucking on your cock."

"Oh my gosh Nic," I breathed quickly.

She looked at me with lust filled eyes, "I want you to cum in my mouth little brother. Let me taste how sweet you are."

She buried her mouth onto my cock, stroking and sucking me in one single motion. My hips rose and fell with her rhythm as she quickened her pace. My eyes closed as a pictured my sisters lips on my cock, sucking me hard and fast, wanting to taste my cum. My balls began to tighten as I felt my cock begin to throb and swell inside of her mouth.

"Fuck my mouth little brother; cum for your sister Patrick, cum for me baby."

"Oh my gosh Marie!" I screamed. "I'm cumming!"

Cum exploded from my cock as her tongue worked feverishly at the head, licking and sucking as wave after wave of cum shot against her lips and tongue. I was lost in complete ecstasy as my thoughts focused on burying my cock n my sister's mouth. My hands gripped hair pulled hard as I forced Nicole's mouth onto my cock, my hips thrusting up and down as my back arched. Her hands instinctively pressed against my thighs as she pushed back trying to breathe, gasping for air as I pulled her back down onto my cock, burying it deep in her throat. Cum continued to erupt from my cock as gasps mixed with her moans. My hips continued to move up and down, fucking her throat as her resistance faded, allowing me to use her mouth at will.

Gradually my breathing subsided as my hips moved slowly, Nicole's whimpers fading as she began sliding her mouth up to the top of my cock, kissing and licking at the head almost lovingly. She continued stroking my cock and licking lightly as my hands cupped her face. My heart pounded in my chest as she looked up at me, my cum glistening from the corner of her mouth.

"Wow you came hard!"

"Oh my gosh you have no idea how hot that was!"

"Umm yeah I do, it's all over my mouth," she laughed as she ran her tongue across her lips.

"That was so fucking hot Nic. Wow!" "You're not kidding. That turned me on something fierce! I've never had my mouth used like that before, "she said excitedly.

Slowly she slid up my body, kissing her way to up to my chest as I pulled her up and kissed her deeply, my tongue darting in and out of her mouth. My hands gripped her firm ass as she grinded roughly against my cock. She pulled away from my lips, "Fuck me Uncle Pat, please?"

Rolling her onto her side I stood up and went to the side of her bed, grabbing her hips and pulling her to the edge. She squealed lightly as I pushed her skirt up over her ass. Almost instinctively she pressed her shoulders to the bed and arched her ass up into the air. Instantly my cock was hard once more as I looked at her sweet young pussy and tight ass, submitting to me. Gripping her panties in my hand, I pulled them to the side roughly and thrust my cock hard and fast into her wet pussy.

"Ohhhhhh Uncle Pat!" she screamed. "Yes! Fuck my pussy!"

Gripping her hips I pounded my cock in and out of her pussy fast, my balls slapping hard against her wet lips. She continued arching her ass into me submissively as my fingers reached along her back and gripped her hair in my hand, twisting it in a tight grip. Her whimpers muffled into the comforter as her ass slapped against my hips, my stiff cock continuing its assault in her hot pussy. I slipped my foot up onto the bed, the new angle burying my cock even deeper as she cried into the sheets, her hands gripping them tightly. She began thrusting her ass back into me as I pulled back on her hair roughly, her shoulders lifting as he raised up onto her hands. Her mouth hung up as small gasps escaped her mouth, "I'm gonna cum Uncle Pat! I'm gonna cum!"

I felt her pussy clench on my cock as her orgasm began to take control over her body. Her tits swung back and forth as I pounded my cock into her pussy, my own orgasm shooting through my body. She moaned loudly as her cum drenched my cock, her pussy not letting my cock go as cum erupted into her soaking wet pussy. She continued grinding her pussy on my cock as I released her hair and collapsed against her back, my arm wrapping around her chest, my cock continuing to pump its seed inside of her. Her pussy continued to milk my cock as her hips rocked back and for the in little circles. She leaned her head back, her whimpers sounding like a purr against my neck and kissed me lightly. Slowly she lay down against the bed, rolling onto her side as my body wrapped itself lovingly around her, our legs intertwined. Our breathing slowed as I kissed her shoulders gently, my arms wrapped around her. She took my fingers in her hand and kissed them lightly as we lay there, holding each other. Without warning her head lifted up.

"What's the matter?"

"I just saw a shadow by the door. You didn't see it?" she whispered.

"Oh my gosh no! Are you sure?"

Her eyes told me she was positive, "Yes! It must have been my mom. She must have come back from the store and came up stairs."

Both of us stared at each other, not knowing what to think. My mind was running a mile a minute. How long was she there? What did she hear? Why didn't she say something?

"Wow Nic I just thought of something."

"What?"

The wheels were turning in my head, "If she was out there don't you think she would have said something? Make a noise or cough to let us know?"

"Wow you're right! I didn't think of that."

"Do you think she was watching us?" I added, my cock twitching at the thought.

"Does it seem odd that'd be fucking hot?" she laughed. She wasn't kidding. The idea of my sister listening and watching me fucking her daughter was turning me on. "I guess I know the answer to that, your cock is poking me in the back!" she looked up and grinned.

I looked around the room, "Damn I guess we need to get down stairs. What are we gonna tell her?"

"Don't worry about it," she said matter-of-factly. "Like you said, if she didn't say anything by then she must have been watching or listening."

We quickly dressed and made our way downstairs, Nicole giggling the entire way. Sure enough, my sister was in the kitchen, putting food in the cabinets.

"Hey mom!" Nicole said cheerfully. It was amazing how brazen she could be. "Just like her mom," I said to myself.

She turned around, "Hey baby." I couldn't read her face at all. "Can you get the last few bags out of the car?"

"Sure," and out the door she went.

My stomach was in knots. I walked over to the fridge and knelt down, looking for a soda in the back, my sister standing next to the fridge.

"So, how'd you sleep?" I could hear a bit of sarcasm in her voice.

"Really good," I answered quickly. "I was more tired than I thought."

"I'm sure Nicole helped you relax," she said with a change to her voice. Was it me or did it sound sensual? I froze for a brief second, realizing she had to have heard or seen us.

"Here, there's soda in the back on the top shelf." I turned my head slightly as she leaned over me, her hips pressing up against me. I looked up as she searched the back of the fridge, her tight fitting tank top lifting up slightly and showing off her slim stomach, accented with a belly ring. Instantly my cock started hardening. I couldn't help but inhale slightly, her scent was evident.

Catching me off guard, Nicole popped back in to the kitchen, "Hey mom! Where do you want these?" Marie turned around; her hips still just inches from my face, "Just put them on the counter baby."

Staring down at me she grinned, almost mischievously. "Is this what you want Pat?" My mouth hung open as I grabbed the soda from her hand. She leaned down, putting her hand on my shoulder and whispered in my ear, "I think you'd sleep better in my bed next time."

I watched her walk across the kitchen, looking over her shoulder enticingly. "Think about it Pat," she said with a smile.