An Unexpected Detour

Story Info
Her drive home becomes an experience in submission.
2.8k words
4.02
46.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deevo
deevo
7 Followers

Five o'clock couldn't come fast enough. It had been a shitty day - hell, it had been a shitty week - but it was Friday, and as soon as the clock on her desk struck five Kathleen would be out the door. She and her boyfriend Tony were planning a romantic weekend away and every second felt like an hour as Kathleen impatiently tapped a pen against the wooden desk top.

Finally, the magic hour arrived. She jumped from her chair, grabbed her handbag and practically ran to the elevator - no easy feat in four inch heels. The shoes hurt like hell after a long day overseeing her department, but they were a necessary evil given her diminutive height. Kathleen was about 5' 4" on a good day, not exactly a towering presence of authority, but she had a sharp mind and a keen eye for business. Of course, it probably didn't hurt that she also possessed an attractive figure. Her slim build, combined with pixie-like facial features, made her a nice change to the typical image of the tough businesswoman, all sharp angles and stern faces; indeed, if you didn't catch the steel in her gaze you'd almost believe she was punching above her weight trying to keep over a dozen workers in check. She kept herself trim, her pride and joy being a tight, shapely ass. Kylie ain't got nothin' on me, she would occasionally think while examining herself in the mirror.

Of course, her work attire downplayed such features - Kathleen didn't think it hurt to use her female charms every now and again, but to do so often would only earn her a bad reputation. No, she kept the more revealing, feminine clothing for the weekend, for Tony's eyes only. He was a teacher, and they had met when her company donated some of their old computers to his school. That was six months ago, and things had moved very quickly since then. He gave her something no one else did, the chance to be herself and not fear the consequences.

So it was grey skirts and jackets in the office, loose blouses and tight jeans with him.

She was already day dreaming about the next two days as she walked slowly towards her car. A friend of Kathleen's had a summer cottage out in the country and had offered her the use of it whenever she wanted. They were going to spend their days hiking down old trails and exploring Mother Nature's wonders, then at night they'd light a fire, open a bottle of wine and relieve each other's aches with a little lovemaking.

Kathleen couldn't help but feel a stirring between her legs as she imagined herself and Tony naked in each other's arms, the orange glow of the fire reflecting off their perspiring skin. Tony's hands, strong but gentle, caressing her breasts, then moving his fingers down her torso towards the thin strip of curly hairs leading down to her hot, moist pussy. He would gently run his fingers up and down her slit, teasing her lips open, strumming across her clit with the lightest of touches. Then his tongue would be on her, slipping in and out of her and lapping at her juices.

He would replace his tongue with a rigid finger while his lips clamped over her clitoris and gently sucked on the sensitive nub until she screamed with desire. And then he would take her, kneeling between her legs and pulling her hips up to meet his. His cock, thick and hard, would push its way deep inside her until he sighed and their bodies were locked together. And then he would fuck her with steady, forceful strokes, pushing himself even deeper inside her as she moaned and writhed beneath him. As he stroked her clit with one hand and pinched her nipples with the other she would cry out in ecstasy, her eyes clamped shut as wave after wave of pure bliss flowed over her. Usually he would pull out and she would take him in her mouth, kneeling at his feet as he ran a hand through her hair, groaning as he released his seed down her throat. But sometimes she would remember the pill she had taken that morning and wrap her legs around him, each jerk of his cock inside her sending another little orgasm from her belly and up her spine.

Kathleen had been so caught up in this fantasy that she didn't realise she had gotten into her car and was now sitting in the driver's seat with the keys in the ignition, her face flushed and her nipples rock hard. Indeed, she was so preoccupied with her little day dream that she didn't notice the man in the back seat until it was too late.

She saw him in the rear view mirror, his face hidden by a balaclava. Kathleen barely had time to gasp before he leaned forward and she felt something sharp dig into her ribs. He spoke quietly, with a slight rasp in his voice.

"Don't scream," he said. "Don't call out for help, don't do anything but start this car and drive."

"How did you get in here?," asked Kathleen, but the only response she got was the sharp object pushed a little harder into her side.

"You don't ask any questions," said the man. "Do as I say and we'll be fine. Don't and... well, you and my knife will get to know each other real well. Now drive."

She didn't need to be told again. Kathleen drove slowly out of the car park, doing her best to remain calm. The masked man would occasionally give her directions, and soon they were heading out onto the motorway. They travelled in silence until finally Kathleen had to say something, if only to stop herself from bursting into tears.

"Look, I don't know who you think I am, but I'm not anyone special," she said. "If you're kidnapping me or something, you're not going to get much for me."

"Turn off here," was all the masked man said. Kathleen turned off the motorway and soon she was driving down a beaten path. They were moving into a copse of trees, and as the light was already beginning to fade the shade of the trees created an eerie blue light. The masked man told her to turn off the car.

"Now what?," asked Kathleen.

"Get out," said the masked man. Get out? Was he planning to leave her here and take her car? Is that what this was all about - her bloody car? If that's the case, why didn't he just throw her out in the carpark instead of taking her out to the middle of nowhere? Kathleen began to feel her face go red again, this time with anger.

"Did you not hear me?," growled the man. "I said get out!" He dug the blade into her side, so hard she was certain he had broken the skin, and Kathleen yelped in pain. She opened her door and staggered out of the car, the masked man quickly following her. Now that she could get a good look at him, she saw that he was well built, with strong broad shoulders. He was also significantly taller than her, maybe six feet. The masked man shut the car doors.

"Hands on the hood," he said.

"What?," asked Kathleen, but her confusion soon gave way to dark reality. This man had forced her out to the middle of nowhere, and now he was going to...

"No," she whispered, her eyes wide with fear.

"I said hands on the hood of the car!," snapped the man, grabbing a handful of Kathleen's hair and pushing her over the bonnet. She steadied herself but kept both hands on the warm hood of the car as the man kicked her feet further apart.

"Please," she whimpered. "Please don't do this." The man reached around and held the knife to her throat, causing her to lose her breath.

"You think I don't know who you are?," he said, speaking softly into her ear. "I know who you are, Kathleen. I've been watching you for a while. I've seen the way you act when you're around your workmates, all prim and proper, and I've seen how you act around that boyfriend of yours. Tell me, Kathleen, do the people in the office know just how much of a slut you are?"

The word stung Kathleen for a second, then left an uncomfortable burning feeling on her skin, like someone had just stuck her with a brand, "SLUT" burned into her back. The masked man smiled, sensing her discomfort with the word.

"What? You afraid of admitting what you are, slut?" He emphasised the word, relishing it as it passed through his lips. "You can't be a whore, because whores fuck for money, so that makes you a slut, doesn't it?"

Kathleen whimpered quietly to herself and the man asked, more forcefully this time, "Doesn't it?"

"...Yes...," she replied, hoping that would satisfy him. But he just shook his head and sighed.

"I don't think you believe it, Kathleen," said the masked man. "I'm just going to have to prove it, aren't I?"

"No, please!," cried Kathleen frantically, but the man simply pushed her down so her elbows were now resting on the hood of the car. She turned back to look at him, her steely gaze long lost to the vacant stare of a deer caught in headlights.

"Eyes forward!," said the masked man, grabbing her by the hair and twisting her head forward with a painful jerk. Kathleen stared straight ahead, the reflection of the masked man in her windshield. She wanted to shut her eyes, to pretend this wasn't happening, but she couldn't control her eyelids. She simply kept staring forward, watching as the masked man moved his hands down her body, running the knife down her spine. He placed a hand on her ass and began to roughly squeeze it through her skirt.

"Nice and tight," he mumbled, clearly pleased with what he found. His hand moved further down and ended up on her thigh. Her muscles tensed as his hand ran back up and under the skirt, resting on her ass again.

"Time to show you that you're a slut, Kathleen," said the man. "Nothing but a dirty, filthy slut..."

He pushed the skirt up and left it bunched up on her lower back. Kathleen's hose was no match for the sharp blade and he quickly cut it in two. Now all that protected her from violation was a pair of thin lace panties. The masked man whistled his approval.

"Look at these nice little panties," he said. "Sure as hell ain't cotton whites, are they? Shit, they're practically fucking see-through..."

He caressed and pinched her toned ass, occasionally running a finger underneath the light material. Around her crotch there was still moisture from her earlier day dream.

"Look at this," said the masked man. He poked the wet spot with a finger and Kathleen gasped. "You're already nice and wet. Maybe you're enjoying this more than you're willing to admit."

"No!," cried Kathleen, but she had to admit the masked man's finger rubbing up and down her slit was sending little tingles around her belly. She tried to fight it off - this man is assaulting you. Jesus, he might rape you! And now you're getting turned on? She felt sick as she realised the man's fingers pressing into her through the lace were making her wet.

The masked man smiled; Kathleen felt cold metal against her thigh for a second, then it was replaced by cool air running around her vagina. She looked at the masked man's reflection and saw him sniffing the torn remnants of her favourite panties.

"Damn, that smells good!," he declared, putting the panties in his pocket. "I got to have a taste!" And with that he shoved a finger deep up Kathleen's pussy. She cried out at the sudden intrusion as he wriggled his finger inside her. He pulled it out just as quickly as he'd put it in and greedily sucked the juices off the tip.

"Mmm, that pussy tastes good, too," he said. He shoved two fingers into her this time, rubbing the sensitive inner walls, curling and uncurling inside her body. Kathleen bit her lip as her pussy tightened around his fingers and a little unwanted orgasm fluttered inside her stomach. The masked man didn't miss her reaction.

"Guess you're ready for the main course, huh?," he said, unzipping the fly of his trousers. Kathleen shook her head and whispered, "No, no, no..."

"Yes, yes, yes," replied the man as he pulled out his erect penis. Kathleen only caught a glimpse of it in the windshield's reflection, but she could see it was big. It wasn't so much the length but rather the girth that alarmed her. The masked man grabbed a handful of her hair and held it tightly in his fist, pulling her up and arching her back slightly. His other hand was holding her waist securely. Kathleen wondered for a moment where the knife was, but a second later it didn't matter.

He didn't give her time to prepare or get used to him. He pushed into her, inch by agonising inch, until he was completely inside her. Then he started fucking her with hard, fast strokes, punctuated by loud grunts as he pounded her tight cunt.

Kathleen's pussy was stretched tight, trying to accommodate his size. This is it, thought Kathleen. He's raping you. He's raping you with his big cock. His big, hard, juicy, uncut cock. No! She couldn't think thoughts like that! This was wrong! This wasn't like making love! He was hurting her, forcing his will on her, using her for his own sexual gratification. And then a tear rolled down Kathleen's cheek as she realised she liked it.

No - she loved it. This man had wanted her, so he had simply taken her. She had never felt so absolutely helpless, and yet she couldn't deny that she was getting wetter as he fucked her harder. His grip tightened in her hair and he slapped her beautiful tight ass, her pride and joy. His hand came down on it again and again until the skin on her cheeks was bright red. Every slap sent a jolt of electricity up Kathleen's spine and she licked her dry lips as the masked man fucked her up against the hood of her car.

The hand on her hip moved up and grabbed her breast through her work blouse, squeezing and kneading as he picked up speed. Kathleen couldn't control herself any longer, breathing heavily before crying, "Oh shit! Oh Jesus, God!"

The masked man grinned and said through gasping breaths, "I knew... you were... a fucking slut..."

He groaned loudly and Kathleen cried out as she felt his cock pulsating inside her. He came hard, shooting hot spunk into her womb. Kathleen's pussy contracted and milked him for every drop as she also came, her entire body vibrating with release.

Slowly the masked man released his grip on her hair. He stepped back, pulling his deflating cock out of her well used cunt. Kathleen momentarily felt empty without him inside her, then a surge of guilt returned as she realised he had brought her to orgasm.

The masked man zipped up and, still trying to catch his breath, said, "You're a good little slut, you know. I'll see you around." And with that he was gone like a phantom, disappearing between the trees. The sun was almost gone and he soon blended into the shadows. Kathleen stayed bent over the hood of her car until the sun finally disappeared completely behind the horizon. She stood up straight, her skirt still bunched around her waist.

She looked down at her pussy, red and sore from the hard fucking. The man's cum was trickling down the inside of her thigh. Her panties were completely gone; the hose was destroyed, torn into two separate pieces. She staggered over to the driver's door and opened it. First she cleaned herself up as best she could with some tissue paper, then removed the hose, throwing them away into a ditch. Then, deciding that she was presentable, she turned on the car and drove home.

Tony was waiting for her in the kitchen. He smiled and kissed her as she entered.

"You're home late," he said. "I was about to arrange a search party."

She smiled weakly and said, "I had to make a detour. I'm sorry."

"That's OK," he said, holding her tightly.

"I suppose I should finish packing for the weekend," she said as she nuzzled against his chest.

"Yeah, but let's get some dinner first," said Tony.

"OK."

"What would you like to eat," he said, before adding in a husky voice that she immediately recognised, "slut?"

In six months their relationship had moved so quickly. He gave her something no one else did, the chance to be herself and not fear the consequences, to reveal her deepest, darkest fantasies. But most importantly, he was willing to help her realise them, and for that she loved him.

deevo
deevo
7 Followers