An Unexpected Encounter

Story Info
Coming home early can change your life.
2.9k words
3.32
45.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fabfables
fabfables
55 Followers

Sometimes you can't help yourself. Sometimes you find yourself overwhelmed. Sometimes things you are carried away on such a roller coaster that you have no time to think rationally. I know, it happened to me.

Three years ago I was happily married, immersed in the usual suburban life. I would be lying if I said I never looked at other women. I notice a nice tight backside or a pair of firm breasts just as much as the next man. Occasionally I'd watch some piece of soft porn on late night cable although the simulated sex was usually pretty laughable and some of the boob jobs way over the top. Otherwise I was happy. Three years ago everything changed.

I had been to a meeting with a local client and rather than travelling back into town, decided to come home early. I parked the car on the drive as normal. Walking up to the front door, I found it locked. My wife's car was still there so I assumed she had gone round to a neighbour's house. On this day I had left for work without my house keys. We kept a spare behind the house for emergencies, so I walked around to get it. As I reached the back garden I could hear from somewhere the sound of energetic sex - and really enjoying it too. I smiled to myself - our neighbour was a divorcée with lots of male friends, and a penchant for loud and uninhibited sex. As I got to the back of the house, I realised though that the noises were not coming from next door, but from my own garden.

I stepped around the corner. No one was in sight, but the cries of uninhibited pleasure continued. I looked across the lawn to the summerhouse, and could see two naked figures just inside. I took a step forward, then stopped in shock. I could see now that the woman was my wife Ann, on her knees, her long auburn hair streaming out, her eyes closed, her lips parted in ecstatic pleasure, while behind her a muscular male figure bucked and plunged.

I stepped back out of sight, stunned and unable to think. My heart was pounding, my throat was tight. I couldn't believe that the woman who had taken her pleasure with me that morning, was now herself being taken by this man and delighting in receiving each thrust. I could hear her moans and whimpers still. I looked around the corner again. He had withdrawn from her but was still kneeling. I could see his naked figure - a strong tight back with firm muscular cheeks and as he turned slightly his erect penis swing gently. Ann turned to face him, then she bent forward and began gently sucking and nibbling his hard erect shaft. In the five years of our sex life together, she had never allowed my own cock anywhere near her face, although she loved it when I buried my own face between her thighs. I loved it too - the soft folds of her labia as I probed with my tongue, the sweet taste that appeared as she came to orgasm.

She was still working her lips around the exposed head of his penis, playfully licking it like an ice cream, her eyes looking up at him. She paused, then laughed and took him again into her mouth, to my amazement swallowing him deeper and deeper until his whole shaft was in, her lips pressed against his skin. He looked skywards, shuddering with pleasure as her lips wrapped tight around him, she pulled out, then back, out then back. I watched mesmerised as she alternately sucked and bit at him. I looked at his arched back, muscular in a way mine had never been and I could see why she lusted after it. As she sucked him in, I could see the muscles in his ass cheeks tense, each one perfectly defined.

She redoubled her efforts, biting him hard, drawing him deeply into her mouth. He cried out but not in pain, then his back arched and he began thrusting back at her. I could see that he was coming - pumping himself into her mouth. She held on tight, not letting him withdraw, sucking him down as his tight muscular ass thrust forward then back. He sighed, a long deep sigh and I saw his body relax, the toned muscles softening as he spasmed one more time then collapsed forward, holding her to him, gasping for breath.

She finally released his cock, and as he sat back on his heels, I could see it slowly softening and subsiding, the tip glistening slightly, semen stringing from it. She sat back and smiled, then reached out to touch the moist head of his cock with her fingers, before putting them to her lips, licking each in turn.

I realised that as I watched I was becoming more and more aroused. It was almost painful, like being adolescent again, hormones raging and wanting to screw every female I saw. I fled. I couldn't cope with the competing emotions of watching my wife giving head to another man, something she had always refused to do to me, and being so aroused by what I saw. I knew I still wanted that beautiful body of hers, I still wanted to plough that bittersweet furrow between her strong thighs, but I couldn't understand how I could be aroused watching her do it with someone else.

I stumbled back to my car. All I could see was her lithe golden body, those full lips wrapped around the man's hard erect shaft. I could see every detail - the dark curls of his pubic hair, the pale ivory shaft, marked with faint blue veins, the contrast of the deep red of the tip, her engorged lips as they gently caught him up, the incredible ease with which his rigid shaft slid between them so deep so that her lips kissed his belly as she swallowed him.

As I sat there I realised I was again aroused, my hand had slipped inside my trousers and was playing with my own hard and stiff erection. I cried out in self loathing as I realised I was masturbating over an image of my wife giving a blow job to another man. Why had she done this to me?

I thought we had always enjoyed a good sex life. That morning alone I had woken to find her hands cupped around my balls, playing with my morning erection. As she saw me open my eyes, she swung her lithe body across me, and while still half asleep took my cock into her sweet moistness, clamping down on me, squeezing me, milking me as I came quickly and uncontrollably, feeling my cock pumping into her before gradually softening.

She laughed and rolled off me. She loved being in control when we made love, my every move and touch at her direction. To be honest I liked it that way too - the contrast between the demure public face she offered to the world and the demanding lustful private woman always turned me on.

I knew I had to go back, but I still didn't know what to do. Should I hope he was still there so I could catch them in the act or that they were now indoors and fully dressed so I could pretend it hadn't happened? I was still aroused, I still had a guilty fascination with what I had seen her doing, I still had an almost photographic recall of every muscle and inch of his body as he spent himself in her mouth. Sometimes it seemed as if I was as aroused by his body as by hers. I suddenly pictured myself in the scene, not as him, but as her, taking that ivory pillar into my own mouth, wrapping my own lips around its tip, tasting it. I could almost taste it. I wanted to be there. I wanted to take that hard erect cock between my own lips, to put my hands on his ass as she had, to draw him into me, as she had.

I stood on the driveway. I was still fully, painfully erect. Without consciously choosing to, I found myself walking again around the corner of the building and moving towards the summerhouse. They were still there, sprawled out on the rugs, eyes closed as if asleep.

She was on her back, her left arm stretched out to her side, her left breast exposed, her right breast hidden by his arm laid across it and around her neck. Their heads were laid side by side. I could see her left leg stretched out, tanned, smooth and at the top, the luxuriant golden red bush of her pubic hair. He had one leg laid across her, his now soft penis, flopping across her right thigh, spilling out from his own dark bush, his balls hanging smoothly below.

As I walked across the grass she opened her eyes. To my amazement she didn't move or show any sign that I was unexpected, but looked up at me.

"You enjoyed watching us didn't you?" she said. I couldn't speak, still struck dumb by all the emotions churning me up, by the fact that I was jealous of her and wanted to take my own pleasure with him as she had done and by my own reaction to those feelings.

He jumped, startled. He obviously had not known I was there, even though she must have done, from her calm reaction to my presence. She was still watching me, looking meaningfully at my groin, where my state of arousal was painfully obvious.

He reached across as if to grab his clothes and run. Despite his superb body he was clearly not aggressive then. I could believe that - for all her energy and aggression in our lovemaking she did not like violence. I suppose exposed and limp as he was he felt vulnerable too. She reached across to him, laying her hand possessively on his muscled thigh.

"No - stay here" she said. She sat up, her body tanned, her breasts firm, swinging slightly as she moved. With what I suppose was relief I realised I was still aroused by her too.

"What's going on?" I stammered in a parody of the cuckolded husband.

"We've been fucking" she said. "I thought you had seen enough to realise that"

"I know, but yes..." My words petered out, and I stood there helplessly, my penis deflated now.

She smiled gently, then stood and came towards me, before taking my hand and drawing me back into the summerhouse. For the first time I looked around. What I had taken to be the sunbed was in fact a pile of soft cushions over which throws had been laid to make a large low daybed. The rest of the floor was covered in rugs.

She pushed me down on the daybed next to him, before dropping, cross-legged, to the bed exposing as she did the soft sweet folds of her sex, still slightly red and engorged.

"You must know that I enjoy sex," she said "well sometimes I enjoy it with someone other than you"

"Yes but you were..." I stammered then realised I was pointing at the man's penis and then at her. She laughed.

"Ahh yes" she said, "now there is a benefit of having sex with more than one partner. If Simon here hadn't persuaded me, I would never have known how much fun it is. Fun you will certainly share," she added. Despite myself, my cock throbbed as that image passed through my mind.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see his penis swinging gently. I tried not to look, but it appeared to be stiffening slightly.

"It's obvious you were aroused by watching us," she said. "The question is what aroused you?" She laughed again and caressed his naked thigh as he lay next to me. Yes it was stiffening...

"I don't know what to say." I stammered. "I just never expected to find you having sex like this with another man and doing things to him you never would for me"

"I'm sorry about that" she said, "but don't worry, I will from now on. In fact" she leaned forward and smoothly unzipped my pants "we might as well start now."

She slid her hand inside my pants, grasping my balls as she pushed me backwards with the other. Horrified I realised I realised I was rapidly stiffening in her hand.

"Wait" I gasped "what about him"

"Well you watched us, so its only fair if he watches now isn't it."

Yes, he was definitely hard again...

"I don't want him watching," I spluttered.

"Oh you wicked man - I didn't think you had it in you! You want him to join in don't you?"

"No, yes" How could I admit that I wanted to make love to Simon while she watched us.

"Simon?" she said. He looked across at us, she naked, me still fully dressed, apart from my cock hanging out and grasped firmly in her hand. He smiled then shifted to kneel beside me.

"I think we need to get everyone on an equal footing though, don't you think?"

He reached forward and began to unfasten my shirt. I stiffened - in more ways than one. Anne looked at me appraisingly as my cock twitched in her hand.

"Hmm - in circumstances like this there is a certain etiquette," she said. "Who is going to do what and to whom?" She laughed. "I think we'll go for new experiences shall we?" She looked up at Simon and they both smiled. Then as she held my cock firmly in her hand, he paused in his unfastening of my shirt to slip off first one shoe, then the other, before unbuckling my belt and sliding my pants down and off. Soon I lay as naked as they were, stretched out on the day bed, Ann kneeling on one side, holding firmly onto my rigid cock, Simon kneeling on the other slowly unbuttoning my shirt, his hand gently brushing my chest with each one. I moaned, as looking up I saw Ann's round firm breasts swinging gently as she played with me, while stiffly to attention between us was Simon's erect penis, wobbling and swaying gently as he slowly worked his way down the buttons.

At last I could take it no longer but reached around him, cupping his ass cheek in my hand to pull him towards me, while with the other hand I reached across and took hold of his cock in a mirror image of what Ann was doing to me.

She laughed delightedly. She bent forward and kissed the exposed tip of Simon's cock then sat back and watched as I pulled it towards my mouth. He swung himself to sit astride me and then eased forward to slide himself into my mouth. I gagged slightly as he penetrated deeper, but then relaxed and allowed him in. It was a different taste to that of Ann, muskier, richer, but I could still detect her too from when this same hard cock had buried itself deep in her soft sweet cunt.

Behind him, I could feel Ann's lips around the tip of my own hard cock. As she swallowed me, so I swallowed him - deeper and deeper he came and it was heaven. I grasped his ass cheeks, my nails digging in as Ann's tongue danced around and I followed with my own on Simon. Unlike the almost acrobatic activity I had first watched this was slow and gentle. Simon pressed his cock smoothly forward, then withdrawing just before I gagged, while Ann continued her slow and languorous movements around my rigid shaft.

I could feel Simon stiffening further, the taste was changing, slightly saltier and bitter now and I knew he was close to coming. I certainly was. I didn't know if I could cope with him pumping deeply into my mouth as Ann had done for him earlier, but I didn't care. As I felt myself throbbing to life in Ann's mouth, he came in me as he thrust deeper into my mouth Ann swallowed me in turn ever deeper and deeper and I was flying, my body rigid, my hands clawing at his back, taking him in, giving myself to her.

Slowly I subsided and he withdrew, Ann released her hold on me, and we fell back on to the bed, limbs entangled in a great warm and sticky heap of spent lust and happiness.

Since then? Well that day developed amazingly, but I've never been with another man since. Apparently Simon doesn't normally either. I think that roller coaster I was talking about swept us all up. I'm still with Ann, she and Simon still have the occasional fuck for old times sake. I sometimes just watch, sometimes I join in and we compete to rouse her to ever greater heights. Ann and I also have threesomes with others, sometimes men, sometimes women. It seems that some of the times I heard Georgia having a good time it wasn't a man she was with but Ann - but that's another story.

fabfables
fabfables
55 Followers