An Unexpected Encounter Ch. 01

Story Info
He thinks he is going home alone with a young woman.
2.6k words
4.2
63.5k
53

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perna
perna
49 Followers

The night was just about over; the bartender had announced last call five minutes ago and most of Phil's friends had left. He and two of his friends, a married couple were finishing up their last drinks. They were accustomed to Phil sticking it out through the end of the night with them, often finding a way to link up with an old girlfriend who would drive him home.

Why he always had such luck was probably his physical stature. Phil stood 6'3" and about 200 pounds. He kept his head shaved and rotated between being clean shaven and having a rough growth of stubble or a goatee. He worked out every day and looked the part. His clothes fit snugly to broad, muscular shoulders and arms. His stomach was the definition of a sick pack and his chest bulged with pecks that he could flex at will. His legs were lean and well defined. Unknown to him why women liked guys' butts, he didn't mind that they liked his. His completely shaved 6.5" circumcised penis was nothing massive, but his stamina in bed was second to none, and after he'd been drinking, he was known to have sex for hours before cumming the first time. In college, Phil had pierced his tongue one summer and then again the following summer. He didn't wear the two studs in his tongue often anymore, but tonight he was. He hid the studs fairly well when he spoke though, and preferred his ex's to be guessing if they were in until his tongue was in her mouth or on her clit. Eating pussy and ass were two of his favorite sexual activities so much so that he almost enjoyed them more than having his dick sucked.

Back to his friends view of him. To the best of their knowledge, she would be taking him to her house, which more often than not, was absolutely the case. He'd drop a text halfway through the night if prospects looked dim. The wife in the couple, Katie, secretly always wanted to be the one getting that text or call and Phil had sometimes fantasied about Katie, but they both knew it could never happen. Once in a drunken moment of flirting, Katie had told Phil she had a crush on him. He made a point of never letting them be alone when drinking after that. His friendship with both Bob and Katie was too important to him to lose.

Tonight, though, he hadn't bothered to look for a ride home from an old girlfriend. He had spotted a tall blonde down the bar at about 10:45 and she was still there. They had made eye contact several times and exchanged glances regularly. Bob and Katie announced they were going and asked Phil if he needed a ride.

He had done his fair share of checking this tall woman out throughout the night. At 6'3", there weren't a lot of women who were as tall as him, but she was close. About the same height as Katie, she was probably 5'10" or 5'11" with an athletic build. Katie was probably jealous that she was getting Phil's attention; the blonde woman looked very much like her in height and build. However, this woman had a much larger bust than Katie. Katie had noticed Phil looking at her and had pointed out her boobs were fake. Phil had given her a hard time that she was just jealous, but it hadn't stopped him from wondering what they'd look like out of that tight shirt. She was wearing white, pocketless jeans with a dark thong underneath. Her ass looking amazing through those jeans he had noted when she'd walked by to use the restroom once. His attention returned to his friends.

"No, I think I'll be alright. I've got one coming, think we're going to another bar that's open 'til 4," he lied.

Katie replied, "Are you sure? You can sleep on our couch." She hated to see him go home with other women.

Bob answered, "I think Phil's going to be sleeping on more than HER couch tonight," he laughed.

Katie said, "OK, just be careful and don't hesitate to call if your ride doesn't come and you need a place to stay."

Bob and Katie left.

Once they were out the door, Phil made his way to the end of the bar as the lights came on. He introduced himself to the blonde who answered with, "It's about time you came down here, I was about to leave without you saying something."

Her name was Michelle and she was going to meet up with some friends at another bar across town. She had been stalling them in hopes Phil would come talk to her. She was extremely enticed by him, but wouldn't let it on.

The bartender allowed them another drink while they waited for a cab. While they waited they flirted and joked, clearly hitting it off from the start.

Michelle told him the bar was about 20 minutes away as they got in the backseat of the cab. She sat close to Phil, pushing in tight enough that he could smell the sweetness of her perfume starting to cling to his shirt. The cab was dark, and the tint of the windows didn't let much light in from the streetlights.

As they continued to talk, Phil could feel her hand sliding up and down his leg, getting closer and closer to his crotch with each stroke of her hand. He struggled to steady his breathing as he started to feel his cock stirring in his pants. He didn't know what to do, they only had another 10 minutes at most in the taxi and then he'd have to get out with a raging erection.

Michelle knew exactly what she doing; she could hear his unsteady breathing and tightness to his pants. She ran her hand over his now rock hard member and gave it a squeeze.

"Oh, fuck!" Phil tried to say as quietly as possible. Michelle knew her route and had timed it just as she'd wanted. "Well, we're here!" she exclaimed. Sure enough, the car rolled to a stop.

Phil paid the driver to buy some time to try and hide his hard cock. He tucked it into the belt of his pants and hoped he'd walk it off before anyone noticed.

They walked into the bar, a place called The Wrapped Gift, and Michelle immediately saw her friends. She hugged each of them, as well as dropping a kiss on the cheek of one and seemingly have forgotten Phil. Her friend she had kissed widened her eyes and motioned with them toward Phil.

"Oh, girls, this is Phil."

The one she had kissed replied, "You mean, this is the guy you've been texting us about all night and kept us waiting?"

"Stop! You know you're not supposed to say that in front of him! Don't scare him away, I just met him, bitch!" Michelle answered in a friendly, sarcastic tone to her friend.

She introduced Phil to her three friends.

There was Carol, a white girl standing about 5'7" with a cute face with greyish eyes, dirty blonde hair, not skinny or athletic looking but certainly not fat, and with some of the biggest tits Phil had ever seen bulging out of her low cut v-neck shirt. She shook his hand with focus in her eyes, seeming to look him up and down without her eyes ever leaving his. She returned to her seat the high bar table and her stool. She had a beer sitting in front of her. She seemed friendly enough.

Next was Caitlyn. She was the shortest of the three at about 5'4." She practically jumped into Phil's arms to give him a hug and say hello. A cute short blonde girl with piercing blue eyes, she was clearly a little tipsy but Phil could tell right away she was just a friendly girl. Caitlyn was built like a girl who wanted to be thin, but it just wasn't in her DNA. She was punky, wearing a Red Hot Chili Peppers t-shirt under a sweatshirt that was partially zipped down with blue jeans. Phil couldn't be positive because of her sweatshirt, but he thought that she might have bigger breasts than even Carol did. She was a little broad shouldered as well and had what looked like short powerful legs. Again, he struggled to tell through her clothes. She was drinking a mix drink, probably diet and hard liquor he guessed. He liked her immediately.

Last was the one who had given Michelle a hard time about taking so long to get there. Alisha was of a height with Phil, but the two couldn't be more different in appearance. Alisha looked like a queen out of an African folk story. She was 6'5" with her high heeled shoes on, with dark brown eyes, straight black hair that seemed to nearly consume the neon lights in the bar. She looked like she probably had played basketball in her youth or probably even in college, with powerful looking long legs and chiseled calves that stuck out beneath her mini dress. Her dress clung to an incredibly shapely ass that left no doubt she worked out. Her breasts were obviously the smallest of the 4 women, but that would've been true for almost all of the other women in the bar. If he had to guess, Phil thought they were around 34C's, but may have been misled by the pushup effect of her dress. She handed Phil and Michelle drinks they had waiting for them, a martini for Michelle and a microbrew beer for Phil. "Cheers," was her introduction, with the slight hint of a smile. She had a margarita.

The bar was filled with people for karaoke. The group of five carried on having a good time, ordering more drinks over an hour or so. The girls had broken through Phil's armor and managed to get him on stage for karaoke. He went to his typical fall back on karaoke, an old hip hop song from his childhood. He reeled off line after line, bringing the bar to its feet as he dropped the microphone. It was about the last thing they'd expected as he'd taken the stage.

When he got back to the table, Alisha gave him a hard time for being the white guy that goes out and drops the mic after karaoke. She couldn't hide that she was impressed with his performance though.

After another drink, the bar was closing as well. It was almost 4am, and they were all fairly drunk. Oddly, Michelle's three friends had rebuked all the guys who had attempted to talk to them all night. Instead, they'd stayed focused on their small group and all four women had seemingly had no issue flirting with Phil all at the same time. As they'd rotated in and out of the restroom, often leaving just one at the table with him, the one at the table had gotten close to Phil. Whichever woman it was, she hadn't hesitated to put her hands on him, groping and commenting on his well built physique.

Now it was time to go though and Michelle offered for Phil to crash at her house in front of her friends. He'd had a blast all night with the women but wasn't sure what to do. The constant flirting with all of them suddenly felt like a trap, like he was being tested. At one point or another, the other three had all dropped the hint they wanted him to come to their home at the end of the night. Caitlyn had gone so far as to text him a picture of her ass she kept stored in her phone in an effort to persuade him.

What should he do?

Being on the spot and that Michelle had brought him initially, he agreed. The others looked disappointed, almost like they'd lost a competition. Maybe they had. In any event, he got into another cab with Michelle while the other three got into another. Theirs left first, and fast. The driver was struggling to understand Michelle's directions. She apparently lived just a few minutes away but her address wouldn't work in his GPS. Finally, she got fed up and announced they'd walk.

Disappointed and hoping for more of what had happened on the ride there, Phil got out. They walked and flirted the whole way, stopping once to make out as Phil pushed her up against a building for a moment, then moving on quickly.

It was 4:30 when they got to her apartment. The light switch didn't seem to be working when they walked in and she pulled him to the couch. She told him she'd be right back, going to make them more drinks.

He was already drunk, but he didn't argue with the pretty blonde. She brought him a vanilla-vodka coke. She turned on the TV and started flipping through channels while they sipped their drinks.

"Do you mind if I put on porn?" She asked.

Surprised at how up front she was, he replied, "Please, your house, your choice." He could hardly believe this hot woman wanted to watch porn with him, knowing what she had started earlier in the evening!

She stopped on a movie that was about to start. She started kissing his neck. The movie began and quickly, Michelle got after him.

Phil's cock was getting harder and harder as Michelle kissed his neck and began to move her hand to his crotch again.

She started pulling up his shirt and he practically ripped it off to speed things up. She started kissing her way down his chest and stomach. When started to undo his belt and pants, he thought he saw something move in the corner of the room.

However he couldn't take his eyes off her as she moved down to kneeling in front of him on the floor, and took off her shirt, exposing the outstanding breasts that had caught his eye in the bar earlier while talking to Bob and Katie. They had to be 36Ds and they were practically spilling out of her bra. She read his mind and took it off. Then she practically lifted his waist off the couch and pulled his pants off in one motion, exposing his throbbing cock.

She'd been timing this. She turned her back to him and started taking off her pants and panties at once. She pulled them down and bent over directly in front him, her round ass just inches from his face. That's when she grabbed his head and pulled his face into her ass and told him to start licking her asshole. When she pulled him back out to breath, she turned his head to the TV. The women in the porno weren't women, they were shemales.

It was then that the lights came on in the previously dark room, and there were Carol, Caitlyn, and Alisha. First he noticed they were all grinning, and then Michelle lowered his gaze with her hand, lowering his head and pointing with other hand. Each of them was stroking a dick sticking out of their clothes that was clearly their own. He had no time to look closer when Michelle turned around and her own rock hard six inch cock slapped him in the face with a soft thud.

"Open wide Phil, time to use those tongue rings you thought you've been hiding all night. Bet they've never been on a cock before, have they?"

Michelle pulled Phil's mouth down on her cock...

perna
perna
49 Followers