An Unexpected Encounter Ch. 02

Story Info
Claire gets into an interesting situation after work.
1.1k words
3.5
11.4k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apologies for such a long delay since the first chapter of this story was posted. Life got on the way quite considerably but from now on I will try my best to be a lot more punctual with chapters. Any comments or even criticisms are greatly appreciated to help me improve my writing.

*****

Claire was quiet for the rest of the walk back to his house, she couldn't believe he would give her such a choice to make. She had spent over a year looking for jobs until she got this one so getting a new one was not an option.

They came to his house too quickly for her, she had to make a decision. Mark stood there at the door keys in his hand and said "Well Claire? Have you made a decision?" knowing it was such a difficult choice to make she very likely wouldn't have, and he was counting on this.

Claire looked at the floor and said: "I don't really have much choice do I?"

He smirked at that and replied "So you're going for the keeping your job option then? Wise choice my dear. Come on in and we can discuss it further." Claire gulped as he said that and walked into his house, she knew from working for him for so long he lived alone and didn't have a wife, a girlfriend or even a housemate so they would most definitely be alone.

Mark beckoned for her to sit on the sofa next to him "Since you have decided to keep your job there will be a few additional roles I will be adding as well as conditions. Firstly you will not be doing this evening job of yours unless I am present overseeing your safety. Secondly, you WILL do extra things for me as and when I request them without hesitation and if you prove to fulfil them to my satisfaction you may get a pay rise or a bonus now and then."

Claire sat there fidgeting as she listened to what he was saying and bit her lip, what had she gotten herself into now... but if she got extra money maybe just maybe it would be worth it and maybe he wouldn't ask her to do anything too bad. She nodded slowly in agreement to his terms and just as she got up to go he said "Oh and one final thing from now on you will refer to me as Sir whether we are at work or not. Before you go there is something I would like you to do for me, kneel right here in front of me."

Claire looked at him and said nothing gulping knowing just what he was wanting and tentatively knelt there. Mark patted her on the head softly "Good girl, and don't worry I'll pay you for the service." he said as he leant back on the sofa relaxing letting her get on with it curious as to what she was like without any instruction at all. Claire undid the zip on his trousers and her hands gently reached inside releasing his length from the confines of them. She was taken by surprise at a couple of things. She had never imagined in any of her thoughts that he would be the size he was and also he was clearly already starting to get hard and she hadn't even done a thing yet. She looked up at him as her hand softly ran along the entire length blushing softly at the smirk he gave her in return. Claire very tenderly ran her tongue across the tip of his hardening length as she held it in her hand looking up at him her face flushing very red but she still looked up at him knowing from the look on his face he loved to see her reaction and the embarrassment.

Mark brought a hand up to rest on her head, his fingers entwining in her hair softly at first as she licked over the tip of his length but he wanted more from her and gripped her hair harder in his hand growling in a very stern tone "Suck it, bitch!" Claire shivered to hear the tone of his voice, never had she heard him use quite that tone of voice. Yes, he could be stern and angry at work but this was another tone, though stern it was different to his work stern tone. She didn't hesitate one second hearing him speak to her in those words and opened her mouth taking firstly the tip of his length in and slowly sucking more of his length into her mouth taking her time to enclose her lips firmly around his length taking his length gradually.

Mark pushed down on her head forcing her to take more of his length faster wanting her to deep throat him right from the start like the little whore she really was. Claire gasped and gagged a little in surprise at the force he was pushing her to take him with soon his length was hitting the back of her throat, he had pushed his entire length into her mouth and made her stay still his cock deep in her throat and gripping her hair hard repeated in his harsh tone "I SAID SUCK IT! NOT TEASE IT!" making his point he didn't want any of the gentle teasing niceties she was trying to start with.

Claire dare not look at him as he did that sensing he was angry at her, she didn't have a clue he wanted her to forget all the teasing even if she was told to suck most men seemed to prefer a bit of teasing first. Claire gulped swallowing hard as she sucked harder on his length, she tried to move back a little for airspace while she sucked but her head was held firmly in place by his strong hand as he barked more orders at her "Your not moving that head until your gripping that tight between those lips of yours you little slut! So you best get it right quick!" he said to her very firmly as he smirked loving the way she dare not even look up at him now, he could tell she knew what he wanted from her now and she was not hesitating at all to oblige in his wants.

Mark was not letting her back for air quite yet still, he wanted perfection from her and she just was not quite there. Claire strived to suck and hold his length between her lips how he wanted and started to pull back frantically finding it harder to breathe the longer he stayed deep in her throat without moving but he held her head fast in pace tugging her hair as he growled "Not good enough yet bitch, I'll hold you there till you pass out if I have to!"