An Unexpected Encounter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The short, punky girl with the biggest tits he'd ever seen and the hugest cock in the groom pulled him off the black queen.

"Now you're mine, Phil, all mine!" And she started sucking his dick again. Phil was standing up looking down at the back of her head, making his dick disappear. She was going too fast and using her teeth too much, not the best at sucking dick, but he suspected she did it on purpose. She didn't want him to cum yet. He hoped that meant he'd get to fuck her too.

She looked up and Phil leaned down to kiss her. As he dropped to his knees he kept on going down to his back. She climbed on top and into a 69. She sat up though and put her asshole in his face. "Eat me, and eat me good. If I'm not happy, you're not getting in that ass." She added in a playful, begging voice, "Please, oh please, make me happy."

Phil forced his tongue back inside her. She squealed and began to grind on his face. Phil reached around and began to massage her throbbing dick.

"Oh, you want to play with that do you?" And she sat back, popping his tongue out of her hole and running her balls over his face.

"Open wide, and take a breath, you're going to need it," she said and thrust her massive cock down his throat.

Caitlyn throat fucked him for what felt like hours and when he thought he was going to pass out, she pulled all the way out. Phil hadn't even realized that Alisha had come back and was sucking his dick. She really was his.

"You just can't stay away now, can you? You like the taste of your ass on his cock, don't you?" she teased Alisha.

And then she was back down his throat, leaving him again to struggle for air, with her ass sitting over his nose.

He felt her lean forward and the reminder of her sucking his cock was there again. Where Alisha had used no teeth and taken him deep, Caitlyn didn't open her mouth as wide and he knew it was her locked into a rough 69 with him. She lightly tapped his balls with her hand.

She pulled out and spun around. As he caught his breath, he realized he was now inside Caitlyn. She was riding him, but entirely to her own pleasure. She didn't care what he wanted, and ground herself back and forth on him, massaging her prostate with his cock all the while her organ massive sex organ waved just inches from his face.

She stroked her cock and teased him about cumming soon. "Remember what I said? Not until I cum, so really not until I say so. YAY!"

Phil didn't care, his gaze was fixed on the massive breasts bouncing in his face. As he started to buck his hips up and fuck her, her cock began to bounce and drum on his hard ab muscles.

"OH YEAH! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! Enjoy it because I'm going to enjoy fucking you!" She screamed.

Then she got off Phil and put his legs wide and into the air. She lowered her cock to his stretched hole and told him, "What did you want again?"

"Please fuck me Caitlyn, fuck me hard and deep. Fill me up all the way now," he told her.

And then she eased her way in, never stopping, until she was as much inside of him as anything else ever had been. She held herself there, with his legs spread wide and hips slightly raised. Her tits reached down to his cock, teasing him with each breath of more titty fucking.

She began to thrust, going faster and faster with each thrust. Their breathing got shorter and shorter. Alisha had come over and was sitting on his face, stroking his cock. Her own was rock hard again, and so was Michelle and Carol's. The other two stood by, stroking theirs and looking on as Caitlyn railed the big man's ass.

Exhilaration filled the air as Caitlyn began to get close. She had raised Phil's hips higher to get deeper.

"Please tell me when you're going to cum, Phil, I want it all," Alisha said.

"No, he's mine now, and I'll decide where it's going bitch," Caitlyn said. "You still will not cum until I do. What you can do though, Ali, is slide that huge snake into his mouth and throat fuck him. Fucking cum down into his mouth. That's it, faster, faster, fucking cum in his mouth."

Alisha did as she was told, and Phil reached around and as he stuck his finger into Alisha's ass, she came in his mouth again, and pulled out to cum all over his face and chest.

"Now you two, get down on each side of him cum on his face and over each others cocks," Caitlyn bossed them.

They eagerly did as they were told. "Now clean that cum off them, it's almost our time!"

Phil eagerly sucked the white, thick goo off Michelle and Carol's dicks. Then he felt Caitlyn pull his lower body up and she told Alisha to hold him there. His own cock was pointing straight at his face!

"IT'S FINALLY TIME!" Caitlyn screamed as she started violently thrusting into him. "You will add to all that cum when I- OH YESSSSSSS!! YYYYESSSSSSSS!!"

And as she came in his ass, Alisha jerked him off and he came all over himself. His mouth was open wide as he knew that's what Caitlyn wanted, what all four women wanted. To see him cum in his own mouth. Her cock throbbed inside him, spurting load after load and even more as his ass closed tighter and tighter around her huge cock as his own cock spewed forth more cum.

When she was done, she stayed there for over a minute, out of breath and unable to come to grips with her inability to move her legs.

Alisha and the others and leaned down and were licking all the cum off of Phil's face and chest and once Caitlyn pulled out, she joined them. Alisha moved to his ass to start rimming the cum out of there, just to be able to transfer it to the group's eager mouths.

Finally, they all collapsed on the floor and threw a blanket over everyone. Phil fell asleep with Caitlyn and Carol's tits on his chest. Alisha's and Michelle's heads were in his lap, waiting for their chance to get at his dick and ass again.

12