An Unexpected Examination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElRoylk
ElRoylk
331 Followers

He turned his head to the side so he could see what she was doing, feeling the wires slide against his ass cheeks. She pulled a cable from the side of the table and plugged four leads into it. Looking up at a flat panel, positioned where he couldn't see it, she appeared to be satisfied with the display.

"Everything's working great," she assured him, patting his stomach lightly.

The vibrations traveled through the blanket to his cock, triggering a pulse in response.

"Okay. It looks the technician is almost ready. Here's what happens next: I'll take the blanket off, so you'll feel a little cool air, and then he'll adjust the table. You might also feel a little tingling from the probe. That's perfectly natural—it's emitting a tiny electrical pulse into your prostate."

He nodded, remembering the descriptions he'd read and Samuelson had told him.

"The machine will give you instructions about breathing, holding your breath and the like. From here on it's pretty straightforward." She looked up and nodded and then down. "Okay, here you go."

Satomi removed the blanket, its warmth replaced by a cold rush of air down his body. The word straightforward echoed in his ears as his cock pulled up and over from where it had been bent down, pointing up to his navel. It pulsed again, his face blushing at the realization both the tech and Satomi were watching him.

A metallic, recorded voice filled the room as the table rose and began sliding him into the machine. "When the countdown reaches zero, please inhale as deeply as you can, and hold your breath until you're told to exhale again."

He held as still as possible, thankful his cock had entered the machine and was presumably hidden from the two meds. He followed the instructions, holding his breath as the table moved him in and out of the scanner.

"You may feel a tingling from the probe," the machine voice said. "It is important to remain as still as possible."

He almost jerked when the probe started stimulating his prostate. He could feel his erection jumping up, his cock-head swelling at the first tingle. As the table slid in and he was told to hold his breath, he could feel the electrical signals moving around his prostate, first in front, then to the side, then behind and to the other side. He struggled not to move, breathing in and out when the machine instructed him, but he could tell his penis was as stiff as when he first came into the changing room.

"We're almost done," Satomi's voice came across the speakers. "Just a couple more scans."

The probe began to fire all four tingles at once, pulsing them on and off in a weird pattern he couldn't track. But with each, he could feel his balls creeping up to the base of his shaft and knew it would only be a matter of time before he came again. He lay completely still, feeling his climax building, not wanting to ruin the exam and potentially have to go through it all again.

Being forced to stay still only increased his arousal. What's going on? He'd never felt anything like this level of humiliation and embarrassment, and more confusing, he'd never known it to turn him on so much. His cock pulsed, rising up and not returning down. The probe tingles stayed on almost constantly until he couldn't stop his orgasm from pouring up from his balls, through his shaft to erupt out his hole. Still. He kept completely still even as his cock pulsed on its own, the warm sticky fluid landing on his navel, his pubic hair and now dribbling down his thigh. He knew he was blushing; with the contrast creating a red band at his waist, and his humiliation showing on his face, he imagined there wasn't much skin that hadn't turned red.

"Okay," Satomi said, "you're all done. I'll be in to help you up."

He just lay there as the table emerged, his eyes closed, his penis lolling to the side, still enlarged but not stiff, drops of cum slowly pulling away. Oh my god, this is so embarrassing! But he didn't want to dwell on the feeling, because it only caused his penis to pulse again.

And then Satomi was next to him, unplugging the probe leads.

"Are you okay?" His eyes opened to see her looking first at his face and then down to his penis. "Ahhh...hmmm...well...I didn't see any problem with the test. You were a good boy." She wasn't much older than him, so when she said it, he felt a flush of embarrassment again, as if he'd been a bad boy. "Let me check with Damian and see if there's a problem."

She left him lying on the table, his cock pulsing with his heartbeat, the cum cooling and beginning to run off his stomach to the table. He didn't want to move. All he wanted to do was crawl into a hole and hide.

And then she was back.

"You're fine." She had a warm towel and was wiping his skin where the cum had traveled. She continued to wipe across his penis, slowly washing his head, or maybe that was in his imagination, because she continued off to the side. His cock was stiffening again.

"Let's get you back to the changing room and get that probe out, yeah?"

He let her help him sit up, the probe pushing into him, stiffening his cock further. He glanced to the observation window, but the tech wasn't paying any attention to them. He put on the gown Satomi proffered him and walked with her back to the room.

"Was...was that..." he didn't quite know what to say as she had him kneel again on the bed, his head down on the pillow. "Okay?"

She stroked his ass cheeks as if to comfort him and murmured something. "Yes," she soothed, "it was fine. The tech said it went fine. It's unusual, though."

He felt the probe slipping out of him, his cock pointing a little less toward his navel and down toward the sheet.

"You held still perfectly." The probe exited and he felt her wipe his ass with a tissue. "You're all done. Go ahead and put your clothes on and I'll meet with you in a few minutes."

She left him with his ass still pointing up and his head down.

* - * - * - *

"Oh. My. God." Dianna looked up at her as Satomi came back to their station. "Did he climax again?"

She smiled thinly and nodded, motioning her head to the screen while keeping a lookout for Cyndi.

Dianna fiddled about, the display showing the changing room video as a postage stamp over the four-square scanner imagery. In one corner was the real time scan, another showed the probe values as a time-series chart, the third showed an overview of his face and the fourth showed the entire scanner length.

As she rewound the session, all of the imagery from the lab moved in lock-step. The changing room view displayed him getting up from the bed.

"There," Satomi pointed. "Start from there."

The two looked as the probe values suddenly maximized, all four time-series jumping through the Schoecken pattern. Their eyes flitted across the four panels, glancing at the changing room briefly to see him standing, his cock erect again, as he reached into the cabinet for his clothes. The probe pattern peaked and they watched as he ejaculated across his stomach his erection straining to release its load.

"Beautiful," Satomi whispered. "One for the scrapbook."

Dianna understood, exporting the session to their scrapbook folder on the backup drive.

Satomi waited until he was dressed, filling in his charts and making notes. Pt climaxed during Schoecken. PRC OK. Will F/U OV.

She looked up to see he was dressed, the bulge in his crotch still obvious even in the small screen.

Looking at Dianna, she raised her eyebrows slightly and left. The two had an agreement, forged years before: Satomi had the goods on Dianna, and Dianna had her own evidence. Mutually assured dismissals if anything went south. So, they didn't worry whether something was caught on tape that shouldn't be. Dianna saved the changing room recordings of Satomi jacking him off and deleted the originals, making a note in the log that nothing unusual had happened.

"You okay?" Satomi hesitated around the curtain to give him a sense of control.

"Yeah," Pieter sighed quietly. "I'm a little..." He was too embarrassed to actually say embarrassed, hoping she'd get the point.

"These things happen," she said philosophically, inviting him to follow her to the counseling room. "That's why we usually don't go through with it, as the paperwork suggested." She let him enter the room before closing the door behind her. "But I had a feeling you were going to be okay. The fact you were able to hold still during the final test though, was a little unusual."

She sat across from him with her tablet, letting him settle in. "We won't have the final results back for a day or so, but the real time scan showed no clear evidence of a problem." She looked up to see him relieved.

"I wouldn't go telling anyone quite yet that you're completely A-OK, but the real-time scans rarely show a false-negative."

He nodded, feeling as if he could finally breathe after first being told he needed to get the test.

"A couple of things:

  1. There shouldn't be any further side-effects or problems from the test itself -- please call us immediately if you have any bleeding from your rectum, or unusual bowel movements or urination.

  2. The redness should already be receding. By tonight, if you don't feel it has cleared up, please call us and we'll discuss possible remedies.

  3. Same goes for your erection, although it may take a little longer to settle down. If you have someone in your life, you could make good use of it for the next few hours."

She said it so clinically, he almost missed the tiny smile as he looked at her.

"I...uh...I..." he wanted to blurt out that he didn't have anyone, and that he'd remember her gloved hands stroking him for the rest of his life, and could she imagine going out with him, and...he just stared at her, trying to figure out how see her again. "I'd like to see you again," he said plainly, his eyes watering slightly at the thought she'd refuse him.

She looked up from her tablet and remembered the curve of his ass, the feeling of it under her fingers, and the squishiness between her legs at the thought of seeing him naked again. It was so wrong! It would have to wait a month. She'd assign him to another assistant. The calculations went through her head. It wasn't the first time, but she couldn't afford any possible hint of malfeasance, even though she'd broken enough rules already to have her license taken away. No sense in asking them to review my files!

"You'll have a follow up with Dr. Samuelson in a week -- the scheduler will make that appointment for you." She reached into her pocket. "Here's my number," handing him her card. "Please call me in four weeks. No sooner. Do you understand?"

He swallowed, his eyes beaming thanks to her, even as his cock responded to her tone. She wants me to call her in a month! Fuck!

"Is there anything else?" She desperately wanted to touch his ass again. To just see it would be fine. To wait a month...she wasn't sure looking at the tapes would be enough.

He shook his head, looking down at his bulge.

"Okay," she looked up through the glass strip in the door. Could she do it? She felt a burst of horniness so intense she didn't know what would satisfy her. But she couldn't. Could she? "Uhmmm...I. I'm sorry. It looks like a failed to complete one of the exit exams." She paused, looking at him for any sign of concern. "I don't know where my head is at. Samuelson will not be pleased without it..." She looked at the door, wondering if they should move back to the changing room, but by now it was probably being cleaned.

"What...what did you miss?" He whispered it, fully under her thrall and not wanting to leave.

She looked at him apologetically, waving her hands around the tablet slightly. "A photo. He likes to make sure everything looked okay after the procedure." She paused again, looking at the room. "I should have taken it when you were on the table..."

He looked over his shoulder at the door, the glass strip providing visibility into the room from anyone walking by. "Is there someplace...the changing room?" He didn't know what she was going to do.

"This is terrible." She got up and motioned for him to stand as well, looking at the carpet. That would be awful! No. The couch. "If we do it quickly, we can take care of it and no one will be the wiser. Just pull down your jeans and briefs and kneel on the couch."

She grabbed some tissue from a dispenser and put it on the seat where his face would be and watched as he nervously stripped down, showing her his ass one more time.

Kneeling on the couch, frightened anyone might walk in, he pressed his face against the tissue, letting his shirt fall down to his chin. His pants and briefs were around his ankles, his ass once again pointing up, his erection clearly visible to anyone passing by the door.

"I'll make this as quick as possible." She stood behind him, raising the tablet up to frame his ass, looking at his rosebud and imagining how she would play with it when he finally called her in a month. "Can you take your hands and spread your cheeks a little for me. I want Dr. to get a clear view of your rectum, so he knows you didn't suffer any harm."

He reached back and spread his cheeks, feeling the blush creeping along his face, his heart pounding at the thought someone would discover them in this position in this room. He wasn't certain this was really necessary; he suspected she was fucking with him, but he didn't want her to stop. This has got to be wrong on so many levels! He quieted the thought, feeling his cock pulsing again, the head pushing against his naked stomach.

"Okay. Just one from the side and I think you're really done." She moved, blocking him from the door and he looked up at her face as she studied the tablet. "Good."

She motioned for him to get dressed, noting his disappointment that she wouldn't be servicing him again. She smiled slightly, shaking her head almost imperceptibly. "One month. We'll check on you in one month, okay?"

He nodded, shoving his shirt in his pants, tightening his belt and wondering how or who would relieve him until then.

ElRoylk
ElRoylk
331 Followers
12