An Unexpected Guest Ch. 01-02

Story Info
Wife's best friend shows up for a long weekend.
8.5k words
60.3k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1: A PLACE TO SLEEP

Amy was awoken by the blaring shriek of her husband and her alarms, alerting them that it was time to get up and start the day. Amy nudged her husband several times to get up, as usual. He grumbled, threw his legs to the side of the bed and proceeded to get their son and himself ready for school and work. Amy hit snooze on her alarm and knew that she only had, if she was lucky, another 15 minutes to rest until her sister would arrive with her two children. She had been watching both of them since they were born. Having a one-year-old of her own, it meant that her day was consumed with a lot of crying, feedings, and shitty diapers. She was, however, an amazing mother and Aunt.

She was very nurturing and very selfless in her decisions to put her dreams aside to take care of kids all day. No sooner had she dozed-off to sleep she was woken up by the sound of the back door opening and closing. She got up and made her way downstairs and opened the front door and watched for her sister.

A little later than normal was par for the course when it came to Lori dropping the kids off in the morning. It was something Amy had come to expect. Sure enough, today wouldn't be any different. 8:35 AM. She was lucky this morning because both of Lori's children were still asleep from the car ride in and went straight to sleep. "Thank God" Amy thought. She grabbed the baby monitor and laid down on the couch, hoping to slip in a few minutes of sleep here and there. Today was starting out better than she had expected. Sometime around 10 AM she received a text from Lori telling her that John got the day off and was coming by to pick up the kids.

Now the day was even better. Amy got the kids fed, changed, and ready to leave just a few minutes before John arrived. After saying goodbye, she closed the door and plopped back down on the couch. Not even a few minutes later her Mother was calling and asked if she could come by and pick Abigail up early so that Amy could go to a school event at her son Carter's school later that day.

It was now just a little after 11 when she made her way upstairs to the bathtub to soak and enjoy the peace and quiet that she rarely had time to enjoy. She turned the brass knobs to the pedestal tub and began to fill it up with hot water. The room was dimly lit due to the overcast spring day. It was perfect for relaxing! She slipped off her pajama pants, slid her panties off and began to put her hair up with a tie. She took her shirt and bra off and sunk deep into the warmth of the tub. The glow of her soft skin danced across under the shimmering water. The occasional swirl of water was the only noise in the house at that time. A further reminder that she was alone!

She laid there thinking of nothing at all, eyes closed, enjoying the silence and soothing comfort of a good hot soak. The silence was interrupted by the chime of her cell phone. She almost didn't want to look at it, but she swiped her thumb across the glass and checked her texts. Her eyes widened to see it was from her old friend Blake. They had stayed in touch with one another since the day they graduated. He was a close friend to her and often knew her better than she knew herself. They had never dated and, to her own admittance, had never shown any interest to in school. The text read:

"Hey you'll never guess where I'll be next week!"

"I have no idea, where?" Amy replied.

"I will be in Huntington to see my brother"

"That's great! Where are you staying and what days will you be here?" Amy texted.

"I'll be there next Wednesday until Sunday." "We have to meet up" He replied.

She was excited to see him and felt a little aroused. She was a bit confused by her arousal so she blamed it on the bath and relaxation.

After her conversation and blissful morning of soaking and having a day to herself, it was time to get ready for Carter's spring school event. On her way to the school she received a call from Blake. He informed her that he had an unexpected financial issue come up after he finished texting her and wouldn't have the money to spend on a hotel room.

"Let me see if I can help." Amy quickly responded. "I'll check with Luke, but I think you could sleep on the couch in our formal living room."

"No you don't have to do that. I don't want to inconvenience you. I know you have kids and it would make your life more difficult" Said Blake.

"It wouldn't be a problem at all. The kids sleep late most mornings and I'm sure you'll be out with your family. It's not a big deal"

Amy hung up the phone and called Luke to make sure he was OK with Blake sleeping at their house for a few days.

"Hello" Luke answered.

"Hey, I have a quick question. I got a text from Blake telling me he was going to be coming to see his brother next week."

"Oh that's cool. You haven't seen him in years!" Luke replied.

"Yeah, there's only one problem, he doesn't have a place to stay"

"OK, what are you suggesting?"

"I thought maybe he could sleep in the living room a couple nights" Amy stated.

"If you're up to having company and it's not going to interfere with anything, I guess that's fine." Luke replied.

"Yeah I think it will work out fine. I'll call him and let him know."

Amy called Blake and informed him that he could stay with them while he was in town visiting family. After hanging up the phone her mind was racing with all the things she needed to do to get the house ready for company. I need to clean the carpet, fold the laundry, and thoroughly clean the bathrooms, Amy thought to herself.

That evening, after the kids were in bed Amy lay there thinking about how fun it was going to be to see Blake and catch up. She was excited that he would be staying with them. She had never admitted it to anyone, nor Blake, that she had always had a crush on him and never had the opportunity to tell him. He was a sweet guy that always made her laugh, he was very handsome, and had a pair of bright blue eyes. The next few days flew by like a blur as she tended to her daily duties and making sure things were in order for the arrival of their guest.

Wednesday had arrived and the whole day while the kids were there she kept herself busy picking up after them and making sure the house was in order. The day felt as if it was dragging on and she found herself looking at the clock more than anything else. Her sister made it to pick up the kids around 2 PM and she knew that Luke was going to get Carter after school. Abigail had just laid down for her afternoon nap, and she knew she had about 30 minutes to shower before Blake was due to arrive. She hurried to grab her clothes and hopped into the shower. She rushed to wash her hair, shave, and dry off as quickly as she could.

She had just finished her hair when she stepped out of the bathroom in her towel. Just then, she heard the doorbell ring. She didn't have any time to change or find her robe. She rushed to the door, hiding behind it, opened it up and there stood Blake. His eyes seemed wider and brighter than usual. He stepped into the entryway and they embraced each other in a long hug. Only a few microns of material stood between her and him. She felt a flush of warmth roll through her body and her face became flushed.

"I'm so sorry, I was off on my timing" Amy nervously laughed.

"Oh, this isn't my welcome home present!" Blake laughed.

"Sure, let's go with that. I knew you'd like it" She laughed.

"Well you were right! It's so good to see you! It has been too long!"

"It's great to see you too. Come in, you can put your things in here. I'll finish getting ready."

Blake placed his dufflebag in the living room and grabbed a seat on the couch. Amy finished getting dressed and came down stairs only a few moments before Luke arrived with Carter. She had thought how awkward it would have been if he would have come home with Blake there and her still in a towel. The kids played while dinner was prepared and seemed to like the new company. Luke fired up the grill and threw on some steaks as Amy fixed all the side dishes. Seeing as it was a special night, Amy had opened a bottle of wine, and the boys were drinking a few beers. Dinner was excellent and crazy as usual. Blake didn't seem to mind at all. You would think he had children of his own.

After dinner the family room was a mad house of toys, kids, dancing and laughing. Blake and Amy told stories on one another and cut up as if back in high school. Luke enjoyed seeing his wife enjoying herself. He knew that raising kids wasn't the most glamorous life choice, and it was good that she have fun. They both got the kids bathed and ready for bed and hurried back downstairs to their company. The TV mumbled in the background as they all sit having drinks and joking about everything under the sun.

Around 1 AM Luke was a little drunk and exhausted. He was afraid that the morning was going to be awful. He said his good-nights and kissed his wife and departed to the tranquility of the bed. Amy and Blake stayed up talking about everything that had been going on over the years. It felt like it was only yesterday that they were roaming the halls of the high school without a care in the world.

"If you need to sleep, don't let me keep you up" Blake said.

"No, I usually stay up late anyway. It's fine! Besides, how often is it that I get to see you?" Amy replied.

"I can't get over how great you look! You have two beautiful kids and you still look like the same Amy I remember!" Blake bragged.

"I don't think I look exactly like I did then." Amy joked.

"Well, you do to me. Being a sight for sore eyes, I'd even say way better!"

"Did Luke pay you to say that?" Amy laughed.

"Nope, I've always thought you were beautiful. You knew that" Blake modestly stated.

"Umm, No I didn't know that. You were always chasing other girls. I don't remember you ever saying that to me."

"If I didn't I should have because I know I thought it all the time." Blake admitted.

"If it's no trouble at all I'd like to get a shower. It will help relax me and get me ready for bed" Blake said.

"Sure, I'll get you a towel and wash cloth." Amy replied

Amy placed a towel and washcloth on the bathroom sink and sat back down in the chair to watch a little TV. The combination of wine and the full day with screaming kids had made her extremely exhausted. Before she could do anything about it she had nodded off in the chair. When she awoke she noticed that the shower had stopped and she could see Blake through the crack in the open door to the bathroom. She wasn't sure if he knew the door was open or if he had purposefully left it cracked in hopes she might see him. She noticed he was standing there naked at the sink shaving.

Afraid to breathe or move she lay there quietly peeking through her nearly closed eyelids at the silhouette of Blake's body. The water to the sink stopped running and the door to the bathroom opened and out stepped Blake. He was naked and she could see the outline of his muscular and fit physique. He was rather larger than she could have imagined and his skin seemed a natural brown. Her heart was racing so hard she thought he would hear it. She tried desperately to control her breathing, but her body had other plans. She could feel herself tingling and her body becoming flush with arousal. Blake stood in front of her by only a couple of feet and began to pleasure himself. She could hear the sounds emanating from him as he paced his hand up and down. She was going crazy.

Her loin was beginning to quiver and she was trying to contain her legs from shaking. At times Blake stood merely a foot or less from her. She couldn't believe how daring he was. She wondered how aroused she must make him. The thoughts were soon muted by the rush of orgasm that snuck out of her without any action of her own. She exhaled deeply and the sound caused Blake to boil over with ecstasy. Blake quickly made his way to the living room and put on his clothes and came back into the family room.

"Amy?" Blake nudged.

"Hey, oh I fell asleep didn't I? I'm so sorry, I was so tired" Amy sleepily responded.

"No problem at all. Go ahead and get some sleep we'll talk more tomorrow."

Amy hugged him tightly and a little longer than a normal friendly hug. She was still radiating from the unexpected show she had just been part of. She was never into anything like that before, but, maybe that was why this time it was much more exciting. It was one thing to see it in movies and read it in books, but another thing to witness it first hand. Amy said goodnight and made her way upstairs and laid down next to her husband. She lay there, for what felt like an hour, replaying it over in her head. This feeling was so new to her. She tried to remember all the times Blake and her had hung out in the past and she started to realize that there had been a lot of unanswered advances and chemistry between them.

Before she finally fell asleep the last thing she wondered was how exciting this was, would it happen again, and how difficult it was going to be for the remainder of time that their guest would be staying with them.

The next day was busy as usual. Kids, diapers, and chores to do. Blake left the house early that morning to go meet his brother for a day of catching up. It wasn't until late that night at around 2 AM that she heard the back door to the family room open. She could tell it was him, but it sounded like he had stumbled a few times on his way into the living room. Luke was a heavy sleeper and didn't even budge. He was breathing heavy and lightly snoring. She knew that unless a bomb went off he wasn't going to hear a thing. She waited a while before she decided to make her way downstairs to get a bottle of water and to check to make sure the back door was locked.

The light to the bathroom was on and Blake's clothes and towel were lying on the floor. That's weird she thought. She hung his towel up and collected his clothes and proceeded to quietly take them into the living room to place near his things. Typical guy, she thought, leaving a wet towel in the floor and clothes piled up. Rounding the corner of the kitchen she crept through the creaky floor of the old house. When she made it into the doorway of the dining room and living room she could see Blake passed out on the couch. He had no sooner dried off from the shower before he passed out naked on the couch. Oh shit! If Luke comes down here in the morning and sees him naked he's going to flip out.

Amy began to come up with a plan. If I cover him up there's still a good chance that in the morning he's going to be uncovered again. Amy wondered if he was passed out or just fell asleep. She coughed and made noise in the kitchen trying to wake him up. Each time she returned he was still passed out and hadn't moved a muscle. Maybe I'll get a little braver. She made her way around the couch until she was only inches from him. She was getting that feeling again. There he was, laying naked with all his definition, brown skin, and all. Fully exposed and leaving nothing for her to imagine. She grabbed his hand and shook it firmly a few times thinking that it would surely wake him up. Blake did not move. Amy then got the idea that she would find him something from his bags to put on. That would be easier said than done.

She reached into his luggage and pulled out a pair of boxers, shorts, t-shirt, and closed his bag. She made her way over to Blake and proceeded to slide his boxers on. Past his ankles and over his knees the boxers slid until they stopped near his upper thigh. While trying to forcefully pull the boxers over his hips and under him her hand grazed him and not long after it was obvious that whether he was conscious or not there were parts of him that were still aware. Her eyes widened at the sight of Blake in a state of arousal. This was driving her crazy, but she was also extremely nervous that her husband was going to walk down and catch her in this precarious situation. She again tried to pull his boxers under him and up onto his waist.

She found herself closer and closer to him until she was nearly laying against him as she tried to leverage herself. She could feel her hands, arm, and even stomach brush against him as she finally got his boxers into place. No sooner had she started pulling his shorts up she felt her arm brush against him. He was fully aroused and she couldn't stop staring at him. It was driving her crazy. She wanted to fulfill the lusts and desires running through her body, but was unable to act on them. She had amazing self-control. After putting on his shirt she noticed that parts of him were not going to cover up in their current state. I'll just put a blanket on him and in the morning it will be fine, she thought.

Pulling the blanket up onto him she finally gave in and placed her hands upon him. She could feel his heart beat throbbing against her fingers. She felt hot, her breath quickened and her body tingled feverishly until she released and succumb to the feverish rush that flooded her. She pulled the blanket up and quietly made her way back into bed. She lay there feeling excited like a teenager, but feeling a little guilty that she had done something so unlike herself just then. Her mind raced with a torrent of arousal and lust. This was a feeling she had never experienced before.

The next morning Luke had left for work and the kids were spending the day with her younger sister. She woke up later than usual. It was quiet in the house and she wondered if Blake had already left for the day. He would only be staying there one more evening before he was heading to stay a night with his grandmother a few towns away. She went downstairs and fixed herself some breakfast and watched some TV. An hour had passed before she knew it and decided to take a shower before everyone arrive home and it would get far too crazy for her to have the peace and quiet to enjoy. She walked into the bathroom turned on the shower and began to undress. She turned on some music on her phone and stepped into the shower.

Lost in thoughts of the recent events and the warm soothing feeling of the water, she didn't notice that she had left the door to the bathroom open. Nor did she notice that Blake hadn't left that morning but had just woken up from his drunken night out. Blake heard the water running and didn't hear the sound of anyone else. He quietly said hello. No one replied. Blake quietly moved across the family room floor until he could see that the door was open half way and that he could see Amy through the clear glass shower doors. His mind was a jumble of fantasies and ideas. The only thing he could think of was to stumble into the bathroom as if he was still a little drunk and use the toilet.

Blake stumbled into the bathroom, with his head down, and made his way to the toilet. No sooner had he entered the room before Amy snapped out of her daze and noticed that he was standing in front of the toilet. It took her mind a few seconds longer to process the new information. The only thing that came out of her mouth was "Blake"?

"I thought you had left already!"

"Huh, what... Oh shit! I'm so sorry, I am still out of it!" Blake said in a slur.

"I just now woke up. I don't remember much about getting here. I hope I didn't wake you or do anything stupid."

""No not at all. I didn't even hear you come in." She said, hoping he didn't know what she had done.

"I would stop pissing but it hurts too bad." Blake laughed.

"Go ahead and finish I suppose." Amy giggled.

Amy had her back turned toward Blake and the glass shower doors. She was excited and nervous about what he had seen. Before she had a chance to think too much, she heard the toilet flush and the door to the bathroom close. She stood in the same position she had been in letting the hot water sooth her as it passed across her skin and down the drain. She turned around, passing her hands to the side of her head and through her hair, and faced the warm water. When she opened her eyes to her absolute surprise there stood Blake.