An Unexpected Kiss Under The Rain

Story Info
Army Bear transformed into a french maid slut.
9.8k words
4.52
35.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ALL THESE STORIES OF US ARE REAL. THIS ONE IS JUST A LIT BIT "SEXUALLY TWISTED" FROM REALITY, BUT WE BOTH (ARMYBEAR AND ME) WISH IT WAS WHAT REALLY HAPPENED. I HOPE ALL OF THE LITEROTICA READERS ENJOY MY STORIES. BE NICE WITH YOUR COMMENTS AND FEEL FREE TO FEEDBACK. I AM NOT A WRITER AND I JUST WANT TO SHARE OUR HOT STORIES ON HIS FAVORITE EROTIC STORIES SITE. I ESPECIALLY WANT TO THANK MY EDITOR FREEMIC3040 FOR TAKING HIS TIME TO HELP ME WITH MY STORIES. I COULDN'T MAKE OUR DREAM COME TRUE WITH OUT YOU.

ARMYBEAR, I'M SO THANKFUL FOR THOSE SPECIAL TIMES WE HAD AND THE IDEA TO WRITE OUR STORIES HERE. I HOPE YOU COME BACK HOME SAFE , HAVE A WONDERFUL LIFE!

Comments from my Editor:

*First Story "I hope you are pleased and look to work with me in the future because I found your story to be incredibly HOT!!"

*Second Story "I hope to read the end soon, because I can sense that they are really falling for each other and I really hope they do"

*Third story "I wouldn't let myself read the final chapter till I edited this one, so now I can't wait to see how this story ends. It was very emotional and hot at the same time. I loved it. I loved how you were so dominant with him, but at the same time you really cared for him and loved him. I was very jealous of him. ;-)

--------------------------------------------

Army Bear left that morning leaving me horny as hell. I couldn't go back to bed without playing with myself for a while. I opened my Pandora box and I took out my 9 inches, big dildo. I played with it for a few long minutes, burying it all deep in me thinking of him. Doing a few hits of poppers, I fucked my ass hard thinking of our 2 encounters...our hours of lust. I jerked off my hard throbbing clit and fucked my hot wet ass till I exploded. "OHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!" I came all over myself, then took a nice, hot shower and went back to bed.

A week later, after Army Bear went to play Army on February 28, 2009, I sent a text message reminding him of me.

"I hope to see you before I move. Next time I am going to fuck you even better than last time. I am going to save it just for you. Next time we can play at hotel room if you want. Sorry about last time; I had too much things on my mind and they wouldn't let me cum. I hope to hear from you when you come back from playing army." Mistress D' Von sent: 09:46 PM to: Chad lee

On a busy day a little while later, I was still packing to move out of my place in less than 3 weeks when my cell phone rang: Ring, ring, ring, ring . "Hello!, Hi D' Von!" Nina said.

"Hey Bitch what's up?" I asked, talking in Spanish.

"Just checking on you chica. Haven't heard from you since last week and I was wondering if you were still alive? Last time we talked was that night you went to the bar with that cute guy."

"Well I am doing well thanks. I am just finishing packing my stuff to move out soon."

"Hey..... Talking about that guy.... how was it?"

"Well it was great! As was the first time," I answered laughing.

"Don't tell me that was your Valentine's Date Guy you told me about two weeks ago?"

"Yep, that was him."

"OMG girl, he came back so fast for more?" She asked. "You are lucky, bitch! You are so lucky to meet cute guys, girl! He was handsome. I was jealous when I saw him looking at you. He was into you for real! The way he looked at you reminded me about my dead black ex-boyfriend Dwayne, remember him? No other guy looks at me the same way as Dwayne did. He reminded me of him but the vanilla version," she said laughing. "I even tried to see if I get his attention, but he was just into you. You know the deal between us, remember?"

"Oh , oh! Of course I do. You were trying to see if he would hit on you behind my back. Why do you think I left you all alone," we both laughed.

"He noticed you were jealous because he mentioned it to me. I felt weird with you talking shit about how good looking you are. That kind of bothered me. I know you are better looking than me, but I thought you went too far. But now I know why you did it... anyway .....Our way to find out if guys are tranny chasers didn't work out this time," I laughed.

"Are you going to see him again before you move?"

"We planned to meet again in a hotel room for next time. I am not sure about it. You know how guys are. Apparently he's playing army for 2 weeks, so I probably won't hear from him until he is back, he said. You know me better, I don't call them anyway. Guys from those sites are tranny chasers, so I don't expect anything serious. I just use them as they all use us, but I will send him an email in two weeks to see if he was for real and if he's going to meet me before I move. I did enjoy his company."

"I feel bad D' Von because your moving back to P.R and you met this guy at the last minute. I don't know how you feel, but the way you both were looking at each other was different. I've known you for 13 years and I have met most of your ex-boyfriends, but the way he was staring at you when you left to the bathroom gave me a good impression of him. He likes you a lot. I never saw a guy looking at you the same way he did."

"Oh hush bitch, he just wanted a piece of my spicy Puerto Rican sausage, that's all! If he comes back again, he will be welcome and I am going to fuck his brains out but remember, as soon I move he's going to disappear. It wouldn't surprise me at all to catch him sending emails to all of you in that site trying to hook up just as the others we caught before. Remember the one who wanted a LTR with me until he got fucked. Then he disappeared for a little while until he contacted you and we settled him up at that bar?" I said as we both started laughing.

"Oh yes! The boring guy almost ran when he saw you walking to us. That was so funny!!!! Well Mami, I just called to say hi. Let me let you go so that you can finish packing. I just called to see how you were doing and to tell you we need to get together for lunch before you move to P.R."

"We will. Thanks for calling Ma."

Two weeks passed by and I knew Army Bear Boy Toy was going to be around, so I decided to send him an email. We sent emails back and forth and then text messages.

From: mistress d'von

Subject: hi....you back yet?

To: chadlee@xxxxx.com

Date: Friday, March 13, 2009, 1:15 PM

I am still around, but haven't heard from you.

From: chad lee

Subject: Re: hi....you back yet?

To: "mistress d'von"

Date: Monday, March 16, 2009, 10:08 PM

Hey. I tried to text you the other day. I haven't been around the past few weekends, but I should be this one and the next one. Are you all moved into your new place?

From: "mistress dvon"

To: chadlee@xxxxx.com

Date: Monday, March 16, 2009 11:56 PM

Hi. I didn't get your text messages. I moved 2 weeks ago.

From: "mistress d'von"

To: chadlee@xxxxx.com

Date: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 12:34 am

I guess you didn't get my messages then. I sent you another one today (Tuesday at12:30 am) to see if you got it. Here is the house number where I m staying in case you need to contact me xxx-xxx-xxxx

----------------------------

03/17/09 Cell text messages

-----------------------------

"Hi Chad Lee, reply to this message if you get it." Mistress D' Von sent:"12.27 am 03/17/09 to: Chad Lee

To: Mistress D' Von, "I got it. " 10:37 am 03/17/09 from: Chad Lee

"Cool, how's that ass? Are you ready for me?" Mistress D' Von sent: 03:49 pm 03/17/09 to: Chad Lee

To: Mistress D' Von, "It needs something in it. It's always ready for you!" 07:19 pm 03/17/09 from: Chad Lee

"Good! I'm always ready for you too!" Mistress D' Von sent: 07:20 pm 03/17/09 to: Chad Lee

---------------

03/18/09 Text

---------------

To: Mistress D' Von, "Would you be ready for me next weekend?" 11:20 am 03/18/09 from: Chad Lee

"Of course! I wish you can make it this week too, I do enjoy playing with you" Mistress D' Von sent: 11:25 am 03/18/09 to: Chad Lee

To: Mistress D' Von, "I am going to have too much going on this weekend. I'll be able to give my ass over to you next weekend!" 02:37 pm 03/18/09 from: Chad Lee

"Gotcha, no problem. I can't wait!" Mistress D' Von sent: 03:20 pm 03/18/09

"Keep it tight for me. I'm gonna abuse it the way you like it Papi. Put back your nipple rings so I can lick, suck and nibble them." Mistress D' Von sent: 08:08 pm 03/18/09 to: Chad Lee

---------------

03/19/09 Text

--------------

To: Mistress D' Von, "I'll try to keep it tight for you, but I can't put the nipple rings back in because the holes closed up." 12:27 pm 03/19/09 from: Chad Lee

"That's ok. Probably will be hard for you, but I hope I can make you cum hands free next time. I swear it will be the best ever for you." Mistress D' Von sent: 12:41 pm 03/19/09 to: Chad Lee

To: Mistress D' Von, "It felt like I was very close to the first time we met." 01:30 pm 03/19/09 from: Chad Lee

"Well I am going to do my best to make it happen." Mistress D' Von sent: 1:32 pm 03/19/09 to: Chad Lee

To: Mistress D' Von, "I also loved how you dressed me up! It was SO SEXY!" 05:24 pm 03/19/09 from: Chad Lee

"I have something better for you to wear for me next time, sexier." Mistress D' Von sent: 05:26 pm 03/19/09 to: Chad Lee

To: Mistress D' Von, "Oh really, what is it?" 05:36 pm 03/19/09 from: Chad Lee

"It's a surprise, Papi!" Mistress D' Von sent: 05:36 pm 03/19/09 to: Chad Lee

---------------

03/20/09 Text

---------------

To: Mistress D' Von, "Can you give me a hint?" 01:37 pm 03/20/09 from: Chad Lee

"I am going to fuck the shit out of you next weekend! I am horny as hell!" Mistress D' Von sent: 07:32 pm 03/20/09 to: Chad Lee

To: Mistress D' Von, "Mmm , now I am too!" 07:33 pm 03:20/09 from: Chad Lee

"Mmmmmm baby, I wish you were here. Be ready to be my army XXXXXXX lil slut." Mistress D' Von sent: 07:45 pm 03/20/09 to: Chad Lee

To: Mistress D' Von, "You just keep getting this little slut more turned on. My ass is aching for you." 08:08 pm 03/20/09 from: Chad Lee

"I know what you like baby. I want you to beg me to fuck your mouth and make you deep throat my big clit. Then I am going to rape that ass until it is sore!" Mistress D' Von sent: 08:13 pm 03/20/09 to: Chad Lee

To: Mistress D' Von, "You do know what I like Mami! After you do that, I want you to cum on my chest or stomach." 08:23 pm 03/20/09 from: Chad Lee

"I might just cum on your face. I won't let you stop till I am completely satisfied. I am going to blow your mind!" Mistress D' Von sent: 08:28 pm 03/20/09 to: Chad Lee

To: Mistress D' Von, "That would be so sexy to feel it dripping down my cheek." 8:49 pm 03/20/09 from: Chad Lee

"Be sure you are tight because I am going to spank your butt cheeks. I can't wait to eat your ass, especially when we're 69ing." Mistress D' Von sent: 09:35 pm to Chad Lee

To: Mistress D' Von, "I want to feel your cum on me. Do you give big loads?" 10:42 pm to: Chad Lee

"Yes I do! Especially if I don't cum for a week and I am saving it for you from today till next week." Mistress D' Von sent: 10:47 pm to: Chad Lee

To: Mistress D' Von, "Wow! I wish I could feel it on me right now." 10:57 pm to: Chad Lee

"Me too baby. I can't wait for you to be my lil slut! Are you watching House? It's on." Mistress D' Von sent: 11:04 pm to: Chad lee

To: Mistress D' Von, "Ha! Ha! I am, and decided to put on a sexy pair of panties." 11:07 pm from: Chad Lee

"I'm not wearing any. I'm just letting my cock breath; just wearing a short, comfy dress." Mistress D' Von sent: 11:15 pm to: Chad Lee

To: Mistress D' Von, "Nice." 11:21 pm from: Chad Lee

---------------

03/23/09 Text

---------------

To: Mistress D' Von, "Our talk on Friday really turned me on." 12:03 pm from: Chad Lee

"Good I am glad. I got you thinking huh? Just be ready for me baby." Mistress D' Von sent: 12:05 pm to: Chad Lee

To: Mistress D' Von, "I will be! I keep thinking about you cumming all over me. We will do that Saturday and the last time I will jerk off will be Thursday." from: Chad Lee

OUR LAST ENCOUNTER DATE DAY

Army bear and I chatted from noon till later on in the day talking about: our encounter, directions to get to my new place, planning which hotel we were staying, making reservations, and then we texted each other after we logged off about what he was doing while he was out. I was getting ready for him, while he bought cigarettes and a tequila bottle. He also got his body waxed!!! I was packing my stuff to play and to wear the next day and getting beautiful for him. I decided to wear a beautiful long sequined off-the-shoulder black dress, black thong and strapless black bra, rhinestoned silver jewelry, black tight highs, and black/silver shoes.

---------------

03/28/09 Text

---------------

To: Mistress D' Von, "I am leaving in a few minutes." 05:59 pm from: Chad Lee

"Ok baby, I am getting ready for you. I am in the shower." Mistress D' Von sent: 06:01 pm to: Chad Lee

Chad lee showed up at the specific time we agreed to meet, very punctual! He called out, "I am here D' Von."

"Ok baby, I will be right down. I am ready!" I answered grabbing my purse and traveling bag.

I walked out to where he was parked and knocked on his window. While he opened it I asked," Hi Baby, can you please open the trunk?"

I got in the car and he smiled at me while I placed a big kiss on his waiting lips.

"Wow! What a beautiful dress you have on, you look amazing! Where are we headed to?"

"Well ....follow my instructions: let's get some beers and stop at the gas station to get some magic pills."

He drove to the places where I told him to. We chatted while I rested my hand on his leg and he grabbed my hand. Our fingers were interlaced as he looked and smiled at me from time to time while driving.

When we arrived at the hotel we went straight to the front desk. We head back to the car to get our stuff from the trunk and kissed for a while holding each other at our waists. Then we had a smoke without saying too much; just smiling at each other. We were kind of nervous for sure, but excited at the same time .We walked to the 2nd floor and got into our room and looked around. I headed to the bathroom to check out the hot tub. I turned on some lights out and lit a candle to have a dim atmosphere. Then I filled the bathtub with hot water and poured bath salts and baby oil in it. I went back to unpack my stuff, clothes, toys, etc. He had already unpacked his belongings and taken the beers and Jose Cuervo out of the plastic bag. "Look what I got for us D' Von."

"Oh shit, you got my favorite tequila baby. Tonight we are going to get wild! Serve us a round Chad Lee," I ordered him.

We had our first shot, cheering for our last time together.

"CHEERS"

Gulp. The shots went straight down and we took a sip of beer to swallow that tequila taste. I handed him an IBM pill and I took one too. "Here baby, swallow this pill. We are going to be hard all night with this!"

I pulled him against me and we kissed. He pushed his tongue deeply into my mouth and then sucked on my tongue. I returned the favor to him and our lips and tongues were locked continuously and lustfully. We pressed our bodies together; we were like lovers who had been away for too long. I became instantly erect as his tongue parted my lips and met with mine. My tongue slid in and out of his mouth. He giggled while I broke our kiss.

"Are you ready for fun darling?"

"Oh yes. I have been waiting all this time to get together again," he replied.

We continued taking our stuff out and getting ready for fun as I light some incense and candle. He slipped a straight porn movie into the DVD. He had got it from the hotel front desk, but we didn't even look at it at all. I took out my other outfit and told him to get comfortable while I walked to the bathroom to change. I got rid of my dress putting on a halter see-thru, tit-less, crotch less, black bodysuit with ties in the front. On top of it I put on a see-thru black sleeveless imperial camisole tied up in the front, tall black boots, and thigh high stockings.

I went back to the room looking hot, while he was lying on bed still dressed. "What you think of this Papi?" I asked while modeling to him.

"That's so hot Baby!" he replied staring at me up and down while getting up from the bed.

I walked to where he stood and slowly unbuttoned his shirt. Taking it off, I began to lick my way down his chest. I caressed his shoulders with my hands, as I licked and lightly sucked his nipples. I rubbed my hands down his back and to his ass. He just stared at me while I kept licking his left nipple and moving my right hand to pinch his right one. I played with them back and forth for a few seconds. I stopped and looked up into his eyes and asked, "Are you ready for this slut?"

"Mmmmm," he groaned. "Oh fuck yeah, I m more than ready."

"Kiss me baby!"

He pulled me up and stepped closer. Our bodies met and I felt his crotch push against my erection. We both embraced in each others arms making out; swirling our tongues deep inside our throats, kissing each other like this was our last time together. I pulled him tight to me and slid my arms around his waist. I then stuck my hands inside his jeans to squeeze his bubble butt.

A strange feeling of sadness ran thru my body and my mind was fighting against it. "Fuck what's happening to me?" I kept asking to myself in my mind. "NO, NO! Why do I feel like crying? It's impossible! It can't be! My emotions are taking over me, was Nina right? No, way! He is too young and I am moving. He just wants to have fun, that's it!" I kept reminding myself while he kept responding to my kisses with desire.

We kissed for a while, caressing each other and biting our lips softly. I broke the kiss first and began to run my tongue up and down his neck. I nibbled on his ear, then lightly stuck my tongue in it and then went back to his neck. I went back to his ear and whispered, "Oh baby, I am so fucking horny." I ran my tongue around his neck, going down his chest to place my lips on his nipples and played with them again. While I was paying attention to his hard nipples by softly pulling, twisting and pinching them, I also began to undo his belt and pants.

I slowly unzipped his pants and started to lick a trail down his stomach, stopping at his belly button. While he took another sip of beer, I looked up and told him, "Give me a sip of that beer Papi." He placed the bottle in my mouth and I took a sip. I stuck my wet, cold tongue inside his belly button and a lil bit of beer ran down my chin while I licked around his belly hole. As I was doing this, my hands reached inside his pants and found his big, hard cock ready for my lips. I slipped his pants down and grabbed his throbbing cock hard and put it inside my mouth. My mouth was still full of beer and I sucked his cock head slowly; my tongue went in and out of the slit.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! That feels so good Mami", he moaned.

"I am just teasing your cock slut," I said smiling back at him and licking my middle finger. I stroked him with my right hand and sucked on his cock head. My left hand pushed his thigh to the side so I could slide it up the back of his leg and over the cheek of his ass. I teased him with my wet finger between his ass and balls. I started to finger him until I could feel his cock grow bigger in my mouth. I kept stroking him slowly at the same time as I was looking at his tiny shinny eyes staring at me. He just stood there smiling as I kept licking the shaft up and down, teasing his tight asshole. Suddenly I stopped.

"That's it slut, it's just a taste for now."

Standing up I ordered him to take his pants, socks, and shoes off. I didn't move and my hard clit was staring at him while he bent over to get rid of them. He hadn't realized until he looked up and mumbled, "Wow, look at how hard and big your cock is" He grabbed my hard throbbing cock, looking at it, he stroked it in slow motion biting his lips. His eyes met mine and we gazed into each other's eyes for a long moment.