An Unexpected Lover

Story Info
She makes love to her older sister's boyfriend.
1.1k words
3.98
31.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I always knew you were my kind of girl, Katie."

I turned around in my chair to face my sister's boyfriend of two years standing in the doorway with an ear-to-ear smile on his gorgeous face. My first thought was 'How in the hell did he get in here?!' Then I came to the realization that I was still naked as a newborn baby with two fingers in my drenched hole and the evidence still on the computer screen.

I just sat there for a few seconds, hardly believing that Michael had gotten in the house without me noticing.

"You didn't think I knew you were going to be alone this weekend, did you?"

Still dumbfounded, I stammered "Wh-why are you here?"

He approached me, rolled my chair away from the desk and leaned over to take my fingers out of my snatch. He lapped the sticky juices off them and whispered, "I think you know why I'm here." My emotions overtook my head as Michael softly nibbled on my earlobe and kissed the nape of my neck.

I had always wanted him… Michael, with his soft blonde hair, sky blue eyes, and his remarkably toned and muscular body shaped from years of running track. Now that he was here I could hardly believe it. I had feelings of guilt, of total disbelief, but most of all, I had this feeling of complete happiness. Happiness because he felt the way I had felt for the past two years.

Now he had turned me around in my chair and was presently on his knees in front of me kissing and licking a trail down my stomach. He had both of my C cup breasts in his hands and was rolling my nipples between his fingers. Letting a soft moan escape my mouth, I felt the hot wetness between my legs as he kissed just below my navel. Before he could get to my slippery pussy lips, I pulled him off the floor and took him to my bed, the place I had longed for him to be so many nights.

I hastily pulled off his shirt and unbuttoned his pants as he ran one hand over my ass and the other through my long brown locks of hair. He slid easily out of his jeans and I laid him down onto my soft red comforter. Lying next to him, feeling his smooth washboard abs, I kissed him passionately, exploring his mouth with my tongue. I wanted to taste his cock so bad and my wet snatch still needed some attention so I laid him on his back and lowered my pussy over his face. I had dreamed of being in this position with Michael so many times before and now it still seemed like a dream.

“Mmm, Katie your pussy is so smooth,” he said, running his hand over my shaven lips. Soon after I was shoved back into reality when I felt his tongue slide into my soaked slit. I let out a gasp and moaned softly as he slid a finger inside my hole and fucked me, making me even wetter. He was driving me crazy. Holding my ass with his free hand, he started flicking his tongue lightly over my hard love button. I couldn’t take much more. I was nearing climax when I noticed that Michael’s cock was stiff as a board. I reached over and took it in my hand. The more I stroked it, the faster he licked my clit. I was moaning louder, about to cum all over his finger, which was still pumping in and out of my hot pussy.

“Oooh god Michael yes!! Uhh.. ohhh I’m gonna cum!! Oh yeah don’t stop baby!” I screamed as I got closer and closer to letting go. A few seconds later I felt those familiar waves of pleasure rush through my body as I came. I felt Michael lapping up as much of my warm pussy juices as he could. I heard him saying ‘Mmmm’ as he slid his tongue deep into my hole. I wanted to make him cum as much as I had. I turned around to face him again and kissing him I could taste my own sticky cum on his lips.

“I want to fuck you Katie. I want to fuck your tight little pussy now,” he whispered to me. Oh god, how I had longed to hear those words. I reached down and wasted no time in shoving his full seven inches into my now wetter than ever pussy. He moaned and closed his eyes and I knew that, like me, this was what he had been waiting for. He pushed up into me, grinding his balls against my ass. I felt him breathing hard against my neck as he held me closer to him. After a minute or so, he flipped me onto my back with my pussy still hugging his dick. He started to fuck me. His thrusts were slow and rhythmic at first, then he picked up speed and soon enough he was fucking my pussy like there was no tomorrow. I could hear his balls slapping against my ass cheeks. His cock felt so good sliding in and out of my cunt. I was about to cum for a second time. Michael was fucking me with everything he had and his moaning got louder. I knew he was about to cum, too.

“Ohh yes.. Unhh.. Michael fuck me.. harder baby. Oh cum in my pussy!!”

At that point we were both close to coming. After a few more hard thrusts I felt Michael fill me with his hot cum. He kept fucking me for another minute and I came again. It was even more intense than the first time. Michael collapsed on top of me and I knew he was just as exhausted as I. I felt both of our hot juices running down my ass as he rested his head between my breasts.

That night he stayed with me since my sister and my parents had gone away for the whole weekend and I would be alone. I slept in his arms with his cock nestled against my ass and in the morning we made love again. It was just as good, and maybe even better, than the first time. Needless to say, my dreams had been fulfilled that weekend and Michael told me that I was the best fuck he’d ever had. I wonder what my sister would say if she knew just what had happened between Michael and I. But I knew I would always be our little secret… and it always has been.