An Unexpected Meeting Ch. 02

Story Info
Photographer exposes his best subject.
1.5k words
4.48
10.2k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunlight. Really, really bright sunlight.

Forgot to close the blinds. Damn.

Milo sleep-groaned and rolled over, pulling a throw pillow over his head. He had crashed on the sofa after tucking Elisha into his bed last night. Fortunately, his body was used to couch-surfing, so his muscles didn't give him any grief as he stretched.

He had shed his flannel pajama pants and T-shirt, opting to sleep in his boxers. He had never been one for modesty, and even if Elisha was, he assumed she would sleep in long enough for him to change into a fresh pair of clothes. But even if she caught him in his boxers, it wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing, would it?

Come what may, Milo smirked. Plus, he hadn't been working on his physique the past couple of years just to hide it. Let's show these bad boys off.

Milo wouldn't consider himself jacked, by any means. He wasn't very tall, but he had a strong, built frame. He was particularly proud of the lower half of his body. His glutes, thighs, and calves were hard and sculpted, but proportionate to the rest of his body. He had recently set a personal record of back-squatting 450 pounds. He tried to hide it, but he was extremely proud of his progress. He had been the stereotypical fat nerd in high school, and he had no plans to morph back into his former self anytime soon.

He ran a hand over his chiseled abs and continued down into the waistband of his boxers to adjust himself. Milo was no stranger to morning wood, and it was especially prominent today, considering who was occupying his bed.

Nope. Just friends. With potential benefits. Maybe. Be patient.

He redirected his thoughts to food. Grabbing the room service menu, he ran his finger down the overpriced list of breakfast items. Good lord, I hope this company knew what it was getting into when it agreed to cover all my costs. Milo was not a light eater, especially when it came to breakfast.

Picking up the phone, he put in an order for a scrambled egg platter, fresh fruit plate, bacon, two glasses of orange juice, and a pot of coffee. Within 20 minutes, the order was delivered, piping hot, in front of Milo on the kitchen island. He flipped over two mugs and filled them with coffee.

"Planning to share any of that bounty?"

Milo turned toward the staircase that led down from the bedroom loft. Elisha was descending in her camisole and underwear, clearly comfortable with the idea of minimal modesty. The sunlight caught her curly hair as it tumbled around her face, illuminating natural caramel and chocolate highlights.

Milo instantly regretted not putting on pants. His cock was hard, creating an undeniable tent in his boxers. He stepped closer to the counter, trying to hide his arousal.

Elisha stopped halfway down the staircase, eyeing him curiously. "Everything OK?"

Milo nodded, gesturing toward the pile of food. "Hope you like traditional American breakfast."

"It's the most important meal of the day. How could I not?" Elisha smiled, shuffling toward the island and popping a piece of bacon into her mouth.

She sat down on a swivel stool and claimed a cup of coffee. Milo allowed himself to indulge in a prolonged glance at her backside. She was wearing white cotton panties with lace around the edges, and they were riding up slightly, showing the bottom part of her full ass.

It's like she's trying to torture me on purpose.

Milo sat down next to her with his body angled slightly away to hide his boner, which wasn't going away anytime soon. He cleared his throat and took a sip of coffee.

"So what's on the bullshit corporate agenda today?"

Elisha shrugged and rolled her eyes. "I don't know. Probably a team-building ropes course or some nonsense. Because touching each other in the wilderness creates a closer community at work, apparently."

"That's not creepy at all," Milo grinned.

Elisha laughed as she loaded her plate with eggs and fruit. "Nope. But it's a good excuse to get sexual tension out in the open without having to file a claim with HR."

Milo's mind was racing. He wanted to be respectful of the fact that he had only known Elisha for 12 hours, and he was trying so hard to not be a skirt-chasing douchebag this weekend. But as he watched her lips touch her coffee mug, her fork, her napkin ... he realized his desperate need for her. And something was different about this need ... he wanted a relationship. He wanted a life with this woman. It wasn't just about his sexual desires.

Except for right now.

He spun Elisha's chair toward him and pulled her between his legs. He stopped making an effort to hide his physical desire for her. Her eyes widened slightly, but she didn't seem surprised by his bold move.

"I was wondering how long it would take you to fuck me," she whispered through full lips. "I only gave you every cue in the world."

Elisha's nipples were hard under her cami, and Milo took a moment to appreciate the silhouette while he grabbed her ample hips and pressed his boner into her panties.

"You are very hard to read," he growled, feeling pleasure shoot from his groin through his limbs and overwhelm his mind.

-

Elisha's eyes rolled back as she let Milo pull their bodies together. She could feel their hearts racing erratically together, spurred by the promise of satiated desire. She slipped her arms out of the cami straps and released her breasts, pulling Milo's head in between them. He moaned, her soft skin caressing his lips as he pulled her nipples into his mouth, suckling.

He can fit my whole tit in his mouth. Holy fuck.

Elisha had always been somewhat insecure with her breast size. When all her friends hit puberty, they were overflowing C and D cups, while she had barely filled an A cup. She had assumed that most men enjoyed larger breasts, just because there was more to play with. But this unbridled desire for her breasts ... this was a whole new turn-on.

"I'm so wet, MIlo," Elisha gasped, impatiently pushing her soaked panties down her thighs and kicking them to the side. "If you don't fuck me, then ..."

"Then what?" Milo grinned, removing his boxers and pushing his hard cock against the outside of her labia. "You'll run down the hall and ask Cliff to do it?"

"Wow, way to kill the mood," Elisha remarked sarcastically. She hopped up on the kitchen island and spread her legs, shamelessly giving consent to be entered.

Milo didn't waste time. He pushed his cock into her pussy, gasping with pleasure as he felt her snap over the engorged head.

"FUCK. You are so tight," he moaned, grabbing her hips and thrusting hard, creating a rhythm that hit both of them in all the right places. Elisha arched her back, pressing her tits into Milo's pecs as he fucked her pussy. He glided easily in and out, and her pussy juices overflowed onto the counter.

Wet? Understatement of the year.

Milo felt his balls tighten. He was close ... he wanted to explode, but the small part of his brain not overloaded by desire told him to wait.

He slowed down and pushed his cock as deep inside Elisha's pussy as he could. He pulled her flush against him, so there was no distinction between where she ended and he began. They were as intimately entwined as they could possibly be.

Her green eyes sparkled in the sunlight that flooded the room. There was no hiding from each other. Everything was exposed ... but there was no shame between them. The connection was almost otherworldly.

"I want to cum inside your pussy," Milo breathed, pressing his lips against the slope of her neck he had been admiring the night before. "But I would also love to watch you cum."

Elisha smiled. "We'll have plenty of time for that," she said, moaning as she felt Milo's cock pulse inside her. "Right now, I need you to fuck me hard."

Milo didn't need to be told twice. The promise of spending the day with this incredible woman, most likely naked and in intimate positions, sent him over the edge. He amped up the rhythm again, forcing his cock so deep that his balls slapped her ass. Elisha arched her back and screamed "Fuuuuuuck" as he pulled her hips hard into him, shooting cum inside her pussy.

Milo shuddered and collapsed against her chest. Elisha ran her hands through his shaggy black hair and slid her fingernails down his back, giving him tingling endorphins that rattled through his body, giving him enough energy to stand on weak legs.

"You sure this is what you want to do all day?" Elisha smiled, sliding off the counter and leaning over to pick up her discarded clothing. She pressed her ass deliberately against Milo's groin, which was still recovering from the intensity of his climax.

"Oh, fuck yes."

She smiled over her shoulder as she sauntered toward the hot tub on the balcony, breasts and ass proudly exposed. Milo let his eyes follow her unabashedly now, taking in every slope and curve.

Fuck yes.