An Unexpected Meeting Ch. 03

Story Info
Photographer and best subject have fun in the car.
1.6k words
4.64
8.3k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Milo couldn't believe how fast the weekend had flown by. He had expected it to drag on. Taking photos of overweight executives in khaki shorts and polos wasn't exactly his favorite visual subject, but whatever you gotta do for a paycheck, right?

But then she showed up.

Sitting on the deck with his coffee cup, Milo rolled his head to one side, taking in the view. The mountains and lush forest in front of him were great, sure. But nothing could compare to the curving breasts and glowing skin of the naked woman reclined next to him.

He'd never felt more free to be himself with a woman. Elisha was definitely a dominant lover, but she also let him take the lead sometimes. It was an intimate, entwined, sweaty dance, always ending in intense orgasms for both parties.

The sex was amazing. Milo had lost count of the times he and Elisha had done it in the suite, on the deck, in the hot tub, against the railing of the deck ... she was not shy about exposing herself, physically and vocally.

Thank goodness for private balconies.

Milo wasn't shy about his sexuality, but he wouldn't necessarily consider himself an exhibitionist. That's something he loved about Elisha: She pushed him out of his comfort zone. Literally. At one point, she'd pushed him outside onto the balcony and commanded him to fuck her on the edge of the hot tub. The climax hit them so hard that they fell into the water, desperately trying to catch their collective breath between laughter and satisfied moans of pleasure.

The afternoon sunlight glinted off Elisha's sunglasses as she rolled to one side and sat up, emerging from her cat nap stupor. Her breasts swayed with her movements, and she smiled sleepily at Milo.

"What time is it?"

Milo tried to focus on his words instead of her exposed pussy.

"About 4. I need to drive down to the marina and shoot the company's barbecue in a few minutes. Last night of team building and all. Not that you would know," he teased.

Elisha smirked. "I had WAY better things to do. Besides, no one cares if IT shows up, anyway." She stood up and swept a leg over Milo's lap, straddling him. He was still wearing boxers; he wasn't comfortable with the full outdoor nudity concept yet. He clearly had more to learn from the unabashed woman on top of him.

He pressed his face into her breasts. "I don't want to go ..." he groaned, sliding his hands up and around Elisha's full ass and pulling her into him.

Elisha's head dropped back, and she could feel their bodies melting together. It was such a natural thing now. Had it ever been weird? Something between them had just clicked. And hadn't stopped clicking.

And clicking ... and clicking ...

Shaking her head, she pulled back slightly. "Nope, you've got to make that money, mister. I won't be the cause of your future bankruptcy."

Milo grunted in annoyance, but he knew she was right. This had been a good gig; the best he'd ever booked as a freelancer. But when you had a creature like this on your lap ...

"Come with me?" he asked hopefully. "I'll take a few shots, snag some barbecue, and we'll be out of there in under an hour."

"But that means I'd have to put clothes on," Elisha pouted. Milo grabbed her protruding lower lip between his teeth and nibbled gently.

"My car has tinted windows. And I never said you'd have to leave the vehicle."

~ ~

The luxury Subaru rental Milo had picked up at the airport was a smooth ride. He would have never expected Subaru to make the equivalent of Greased Lightning, but he was pleasantly surprised. He could feel the power of the engine through the stick shift as he pulled onto the highway and punched the gas.

Elisha lounged next to him in the passenger seat, wearing a cami and boy shorts. The sarong she'd worn to get through the hotel lobby had long been discarded in the backseat. Her aversion to clothes amused Milo, but he definitely wasn't complaining.

With the sunroof open, a natural spotlight fell on Elisha, lighting up her curly red hair and setting her highlights on fire. Her nipples were perky and pressed indents into her cami, a response to the air conditioning flowing from the vents in front of her.

Milo loved how sensitive her body was ... how even the slightest stimuli could bring her best assets to attention. His jokes made her face light up. The brush of his hand against her thigh created goosebumps. A simple kiss on her neck made her pussy wet and ready for fucking.

She is driving me insane.

Milo set the car on cruise control, then reached over and caressed Elisha's shoulder, brushing the cami strap down her arm and exposing the top of her left breast. Past the point of being shy, he pushed her cami out of the way and admired her exposed tits in the sunlight.

Elisha sighed happily. "Your eyes on my breasts will never cease to turn me on," she purred. She sat up and leaned onto Milo's shoulder, pulling his earlobe into her mouth and sucking softly. He moaned, desperately trying to pay attention to the road in front of him.

"Just relax," Elisha whispered, her breath dancing inside his ear and sending shivers down his back. Her hands traveled to his pants, unbuttoning and unzipping the annoying entrapments that kept her away from his cock.

Oh my god ...

Milo's cock pulsed as it sprang from its hiding place into Elisha's warm, hungry mouth. She eagerly took his hardness and lathered it with her tongue, lubricating him for future use. Her hands worked in tandem, stroking the shaft and gently playing with his balls. The skin of his penis slid up over his circumcised head, then dropped back, in a rhythm that mesmerized both the giver and the receiver.

FUCK.

Milo couldn't control his impending orgasm. "Suck me," he commanded, in a harsh voice that surprised himself. Elisha didn't seem to notice, though, because she obeyed immediately, engulfing his cock in her wet, hot mouth. She continued to press down until the tip of his penis was in her throat, her lips brushing the top of his balls.

FUCK YES.

Milo exploded, his cock shooting semen down Elisha's throat. He gripped the wheel and moaned with abandon. She sucked up every drop, her hands cradling his quivering balls as they emptied.

Elisha sighed contently, leaning back and brushing a drop of cum from her lips. "You are ... amazing."

"No. You're incredible," Milo asserted, releasing his death grip on the wheel and pulling her in for a deep kiss. He could still taste the saltiness of his cum on her tongue. "I'm surprised we didn't crash."

"That would have been quite the story," Elisha grinned. "I can see the headline now: MAN GETS HEAD, RUNS OFF ROAD."

Milo smirked. "So are you going to get off, too, or am I the only lucky one today?"

Elisha laughed. "Oh, honey. Don't think I didn't come prepared."

Reaching down, she pulled an object wrapped in a silk drawstring bag from her purse. She pulled off the cami that had settled around her waist and tossed it in the backseat next to the sarong, leaving only her sheer panties.

"I don't want to make a mess in your rental. You know how ... free-flowing I can be," she smiled, reclining her seat fully and spreading her torso out for his inspection.

Milo stroked from her neck to the top of her panties, appreciating her silken curves as if for the first time. Gliding his fingers over her mound, he pressed the tip of his index finger onto the clitoris he knew so intimately and pressed lightly, feeling her juices soak through her panties and eliciting a moan from Elisha.

"Show me what you got, baby," he murmured, the afterglow of his orgasm still hovering in his periphery.

Elisha pulled a pink vibrator from the drawstring bag and turned it up to 11. "Go big or go home," she moaned, pressing the tip of the vibrator over her panties against her clitoris.

Her body bucked against the maximum power of the vibrator, and Milo couldn't help but tweak her nipples as she pushed herself toward orgasm. She arched her back and screamed, spreading her legs and begging him for more.

"Yes, oh god ... oh yes, baby, YES! FUCK ME!"

Milo's cock was at full attention again as he watched Elisha get herself off. He vaguely remembered that the exit for the lake was coming up, so he flipped his blinker on with one hand and twisted her nipples with the other.

Elisha feverishly rubbed the vibrator against her clitoris as she came to the edge of ecstasy.

"FUCK YES! I'M COMING!"

Her body shuddered under the weight of her orgasm, tensed, then relaxed as endorphins washed over her. Involuntary moans escaped her lips every time she exhaled. Milo stroked her hair back and tried to compose himself as he pulled into a parking space at the marina.

"Good one?"

Elisha rolled her eyes at him and laughed, exhausted from her one-woman show. "Are you kidding me? Fuck yes."

Milo unbuckled himself and leaned over to kiss her. "Stay here and rest. I'll be back in a few minutes with some refreshments."

Elisha nodded, her eyes already closing in post-orgasmic naptime bliss. Milo lightly draped her sarong over her torso, then stepped out of the car.

"Sorry I'm late."

Yeah, right.