An Unexpected Pleasure

Story Info
Two strangers are caught & reeled in by lust.
2.9k words
3.64
17.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim awoke with a start and tried to focus on the bedside alarm clock that was blinking 6:00 A.M. in horrible, green, large neon numbers. He realized two things immediately. 1) A warm thigh and arm was draped over his back and upper thigh, and 2) an empty bottle of very good Vodka, along with two glasses, were sitting on the night table beside the bed.

He tried to quietly move out from under the arm and thigh, but was pulled tighter against a soft, yielding body, as a feminine voice with a Swedish accent grumbled, "Jimmy, it's still so early, baby! The first meeting isn't until 8:00, stay still!" He closed his eyes, as thoughts of last night's erotic events flashed through his Vodka numbed mind, when his bed partner's voice had leaned close to his ear saying, "Good evening Jim, I would like to introduce myself and explain what I think your next book should be about." She was forward, but so, so beautiful.

He'd seen her watching him at the conference and noticed her captivating beauty right away, but it was her voice and confidence that had attracted him. The way she spoke, so sure of herself, and her plans for his next erotic book, and the way her eyes bore into his had sent shivers down his spine. He'd spoken to many women since arriving, but this was the first woman he had spoken to that made business sense and looked and sounded so unbelievably good to him. A he sat on a sofa surrounded by women, he watched her push her way through the crowd to get to where he was. What spirit. He just sat there dumbfounded when she stood before him, smiling down at him.

Now, lying here in bed, pulled against her body, he realized that his first glance and their first dance together on the patio sealed his fate with her. They'd had a few drinks at the bar but the noisy crowd had been unbearable. There were hundreds of people attending the conference, and they found it impossible to hear above the noise. He took her hand as they moved out onto the patio, where more writers, web site owners and publishers were now dancing and chatting. They pushed their way between the people, until they were fairly secluded.

"Now, Jimmy boy," she said brusquely, "I think this is a nice place to get to know each other."

The patio provided a sensual atmosphere with its lush shrubbery and the crystal clear night sky. June in Northern California was slightly cool, but very comfortable. Music by Freddie G was being played somewhere, and couples were dancing, hugging, and kissing.

"Jim, come show me if you dance as well as you write." She didn't wait for an answer. She set her glass on a table and pulled him out to dance with her. As soon as his arms closed around her waist, she melted against him, whispering, "I really don't dance very well." He bent his head close to her ear and said in a low voice, "Then I'll teach you what you don't know about dancing, and everything else, so just relax." She heard his words, and he made her feel those words, when he tightened his arms around her supple, slender waist. His thighs were flat against hers, and he felt her moving her hips in time with the music as his body reacted to hers. He couldn't fight down the hardon he was getting, and he knew she felt it.

Reluctantly, he pulled back from her body. Looking into her eyes, he said, "Look, I'm not sure what you want from me, so why don't we discuss it? After all, it is kind of late and I'm not used to staying up this late, even at a conference."

She smiled up at him and pulled him close while whispering, "Jim, am only offering you pleasure, and nothing that will cause you any harm, okay?"

He wasn't quite sure how to take her answer but something about her was so intriguing compared to the many other women he'd met during the past few days, and now her body was making it known that she wanted him. He smiled to himself thinking that instead of going directly to his room after the conference he found himself in the arms of a very beautiful Swedish woman, who danced like a dream, in spite of her notions to the opposite. He could even feel her nipples getting hard through the sheer fabric of her dress from their bodily contact.

Although she didn't seem to want to let his body away from hers, he finally said, "It's getting late, I want to talk to you away from this noise and show you some plans that I have. We can go to my room, or I will bring them to your room, or we can try and find a quiet area in the lobby, wherever you feel it will be best."

She thought for a moment and grinned, as she replied, "I think my room will be fine, Jim." He laughed at her grin and decided right then and there that he wanted to see that same face under him, as he drove his cock deep into her pulsating love tunnel. His cock began getting hard again even as he thought of her soft, shapely body being impaled on his rock hard rod, while he sucked on her luscious, juicy nipples.

Finally, they made their escape past all the other people and entered a vacant elevator. As the elevator rose to the 18th floor, he pulled her to him. She looked up into his brown eyes and said, "Maybe you should write a story about two people escaping a conference together to go make wild, passionate love to each other."

They laughed together at that, and she relaxed against his arm, which he immediately slipped around her, pulling her against his side, until the doors opened and they walked, with his arm still around her, to her room.

Smiling down at her he said in a comforting tone, "Remember, any time you want me to leave, you just tell me and I'll escort myself to my own room, understand?"

She let out the breath she didn't realize she was holding and said, "Yes, thank you."

They walked into her room, and, taking off his jacket, he handed it to her waiting, outstretched hands, as his eyes outlined her breasts under the lace fabric of her dress. Her nipples had began to pucker into hard tips. He sat on the edge of the bed looking down at his brochure, while she moved to the dresser to pour them each a drink. Picking up two glasses, she chuckled, as she said, "Jimmy, I just happen to have some Absolute Vodka. How about a toast?"

He eyed her skeptically, "A toast to what? " he asked.

She smiled, "Why, to future joint-ventures, of course!" She poured her a glass and waited for him to join her in a toast, after three of which, they laughed, toasted more, laughed more and time flew by on wings of laughter, business and sensual looks that promised a night of uninhibited pleasure.

She finally took the plans out of his hands, and he looked into her eyes, feeling his Johnson tingle. He realized he was letting her do all the leading, and it was a new and different role for him, but he found himself pleased to do so, for now. She said in a low, husky voice, "Kiss me, you American stud. Then either take me to bed willingly or I'll rape you!"

His lips moved toward hers on their own volition, and when they touched, her lips felt better than he imagined they would, soft, hard, demanding, as he wrapped his arms around her slender waist, gently pushing her back on the bed. His body covered hers and his hips began grinding against hers, as she whispered, "Slow my darling, let's go nice and slow. We have all night and I want to see you naked above me, and beneath me!"

He slowly unbuttoned her silk dress, kissing her flesh, as it was revealed to his hungry mouth. Lips skimming over her soft breasts, he lifted her to unhook her bra, then threw it to the floor. Finally able to see those hard nipples he'd felt, he cupped her breasts, kissing each nipple and lightly flicking his tongue on them, "I could suck on these all night but I want to see your pussy!" He needed her totally naked, as he now peeled her dress off, sliding it over her head, until she lay before him in only garters and silk stockings. His eyes feasted on her as his voice, deep and guttural, whispered, "Beautiful, absolutely gorgeous my sweet. My turn now. You watch, but open your legs slightly while I undress, and let me look at what I will have while you observe what you will get."

He stood and started to take off his shirt. Slowly, she opened her legs for him, as he slowly removed his trousers, her eyes following his masculine hands down as he unzipped. She watched his fingers move as he slowly lowered his briefs, revealing a nice nine inch, rock hard cock. She was mesmerized by it, watching it hungrily, waiting for it while her pussy was getting wet for him. Her thighs opened wider as she stared at him, fingering herself, and he stared back at the soft, brown, pubic hair covering her glistening slit.

He moved back onto the bed, kissing her passionately, sucking her tongue into his mouth, before sliding his lips down over her neck to her soft breasts. He kissed the soft flesh around her nipples before sucking on them and pulling them with his lips, his teeth lightly biting, as she moaned and her nipples swelled and hardened. He watched her nipples start to swell, as he sucked on them, blowing cool breath on them making them pucker, before sucking and licking them again. His other hand slid down her body and found she was wet, needing, as her body molded to his flesh and his fingers dipped between her pussy lips into her pussy juice.

Their eyes locked and his voice was deep as he demanded, "Wider baby, open for me, now spread your thighs all the way open!" He had taken control, and she loved it.

She spread her thighs wide and felt her pussy open and exposed her clit to his searching fingers, as they began to move over her moist slit. She could feel her clit wet and swollen, as he rubbed it gently, causing her to moan and whimper his name. She opened her thighs wider, as he slid between them and then positioned her legs over his shoulders, "Yes, like this, with your thighs open wide and your legs over your shoulders, I can look at you better, and your smell can drift up to me!" He looked down at her sweet, pink pussy, now turning such a deep, rich, red for him and could see, by her wetness, how much he affected her body. She was dripping for him, her musk scent drifting to him, as his cock throbbed, waiting to be set free and pump deep into her body.

Looking deep in her eyes he began to lean forward, pushing her knees closer to her shoulders, opening her wider and wider as her knees spread and her thighs finally touched her breasts. Moving her arms above her head, she now felt his cock positioned at her entrance, poking and teasing.

"Tell me to fuck you, tell me how much you need my cock inside your cunt. Do it, now!"

Her blue eyes pierced into his brown ones as she moaned, "Yes, Jim, please fuck me, I to need your dick so much. Put it in now, please! Shove your rock hard cock into me, please!"

He remained still, savoring the moment, "Yes, you need me in more ways than this!" He watched her lick her lips and looked deep in her eyes, so she would know that it would be his decision when he entered her, as the teased her.

"Now, darling," he ordered her. "here it comes."

She could only whimper as his hands gripped her, holding her in position for his possession. Then she felt the head of his shaft slowly pierce her, spreading her wet, juicy lips apart as he pushed further and further into the buttery soft recesses of her love tunnel. Her cunt closed tightly around it. She saw him suck in his breath at the pleasure of her tight pussy closing on his cock head, and she felt him slowly push deeper, inch by inch, until he had filled her up inside like no man had ever done before. He was flush against her body, his cock imbedded in her dripping cunt down to the hilt. She groaned, feeling his possession inside her and heard his voice drifting to her, "Look into my eyes baby, this is how we Creole's possess our women. Feel my long hard bone deep inside you!"

She could barely concentrate on his eyes, as she was caught up in the sensations of pleasure he was giving her. He pulled his cock out, slowly, to the very rim of his cock head, then in a long, smooth, forceful stroke push himself back in. She could feel her cunt being reamed as it squeezed his massive cock, sliding in and out of her, stretching her pussy walls and giving her ultimate pleasure. Her pussy sucked on his cock until he pulled almost all the way out, teasing her. Then, in a very controlled voice, he whispered to her, "You must ask me to put it back in, if you want it." She whimpered "Yes," in a barely audible voice.

"Louder, tell me you want my big dick inside your cunt and I will give it to you!"

All she knew at this point was that she was burning for this man and her eyes showed her need as her voice shakily squealed, "Yes, Yes, damn you, I need more, Jim, I need it all. I want your cock, your balls, pump into me please you controlling bastard! Pump my cunt!"

He pushed forward in one fast thrust, impaling her on his cock, grinding deep into her, pumping into her cunt harder and deeper, feeling her cunt juice, slick and wet on his cock. He watched his thick, long cock pumping in and out of her body, "Oh, baby, this is how I want to fuck you, hard, fast, and deep!"

She felt herself being slammed into the soft bed, his massive cock stretching her, reaming her cunt open as it throbbed inside her, thick and demanding, her cunt walls sucking him in deeper. She was moaning deep within her throat, her head thrashing from side to side as he twined his fingers with hers. Her arms were now pinned high above her head as he continued to ram his granite hard cock in and out, truly possessing her pussy, giving her what she really wanted from the moment she saw him.

Panting, he said, "Tell me sweetheart, who does this pussy belong to? Tell me who opens you wider and fills you more than any other man you ever had!"

She could not answer him right away because she was so close to cumming. Her clit was pulsing, and her ears were ringing while she felt like her tight little pussy was being split wide open. Her pussy began to clench on his cock, while she gripped his fingers moaning and whimpering his name, as her cunt began to suck at him, milking him, fucking and needing to cream all over his cock.

Her cunt felt like a tight glove on his cock as he shoved in and out, fucking deeper, hotter, faster, knowing that they were both about to explode. His mind shouted NOW! - NOW! His cock exploded in waves, shooting hot cum into her tight, hot crevice as her pussy began to pull on his jerking cock. He kept pumping. Her legs were now limp as he kept exploding and pumping in her, shooting hot streams of cum, as her cunt kept milking and sucking on his cock until it was drained and he smiled down at her, listening to her call his name, "Jimmy, oh Jimmy!" They kept fucking until the early hours, first him on top, then her, until they were totally exhausted. Finally they were spent. She was still breathing fast, staring up at him as he stared down at her smiling. Both their bodies still felt sensations and spasms, him from shooting his load in her, and her from cumming harder than she had in months. He smiled down at her, as he gently removed her legs from his shoulders, dragged the covers over them, and pulled her tight against him. She wrapped her arms around him and without asking if he could stay, whispered, "Sleep now baby, it will be morning soon."

That was the last thing he remembered until now, with this neon light flashing 6:00! 6:00! 6:00! And a beautifully accented voice saying, "Too early! I have a hangover, sleep more Jimmy, it's too early to get up! You will sleep more now, right?"

He looked over his shoulder at her blue eyes watching him and smiling at his expression. He said, "Hmmm a Swedish girl with a hangover. Yes, let's sleep more, then I want some more of you my darling!" She reclined on her pillow and grinned. He could feel his cock already wanting her again.