An Unexpected Sex Change

Story Info
An intolerant man learns what it's like to be a transsexual.
4.1k words
4.33
103.5k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cds6
cds6
69 Followers

The night was just starting and I had just gotten downtown with my girlfriend. She is a cute brunette with a great body and is, obviously, completely in to me. I'm a good-looking guy, around 5' 6" with dark hair, brown eyes, and a slim, but somewhat defined physique. I'd say we're good for each other.

This night, we decided we'd like to get some drinks and hang out at one of the clubs in the big night life district. We headed down to the best club in the area and had both dressed for the occasion. Her in a tight-fitting and shimmery dress. Me in a shirt, tie, jacket, and khakis.

We arrived at the club early and headed straight for the bar before it got too busy. A couple drinks before the rush seemed like a good idea. When we got to the bar, I picked up the tab for us both. At the time, I didn't really take notice of the people around me, other than a couple guys looking in my direction. I didn't think much of it. At the time, I didn't have any intention of drinking too much and was pretty sure I knew my limit.

The night went on and my girlfriend and I were having a great time. We continued to dance and, of course, continued to drink. After a while, I'm not so sure I was completely coherent. The memories fade in and out a bit and I know the room was starting to spin.

Out of nowhere, I felt someone grab my ass. At first, I assumed it was my girlfriend, but then I noticed she was in front of me. This sobered me up a bit.

"What the hell?" was the first thing that came out of my mouth. I spun around and saw the two guys from earlier at the bar grinning with their arms around each other's shoulder.

"Nice butt. What are you up to later?" said the one on the left. The other guy winked at me and leaned over to nibble on the neck of the first.

"Screw off, you sissies! I'm not in to that and I think you should walk away right now before I kick your asses!"

The two laughed and the one on the left reached his other arm around the man next to him, pulled his face close to him, and kissed him in a way no man should kiss another. Disgusting.

"Go get a room! That shit's sick and you shouldn't subject anyone to it!"

My girlfriend pulled me away.

"Honey, leave them alone. They're just drunk and having fun."

"Well, I don't think that shit's normal and they shouldn't be trying to pull me in to it."

"Alright, well, let's just go home and, if you're good for the rest of the way, I'll make it worth your while."

I, of course, obeyed.

The ride home was a blur, but I definitely remember the experience her and I shared once we arrived. As soon as we got in the door, she was taking off my clothes. Once I was naked, hers' came off just as fast. She threw me down on the bed and grabbed my erect penis. Immediately, she put her mouth around my shaft and started to suck on me. Her hand at the base and tongue flicking around the head. The feeling was incredible and more than I could take. I wanted her. Bad.

"Babe, I need to be inside you."

She quickly obliged. As she pulled her body up over mine, I had trouble controlling myself. I groped her chest and she sat on my hard cock. I thrusted in and out of her. Normally this would be enough for me, but tonight it just didn't feel like enough. I wanted something different. After a few minutes, I grabbed her and wrestled her down to the bed. I pulled out of her and before she could argue, I flipped her over and slipped my wet piece in to her anus.

She squealed and squirmed at first and told me to stop and pull out. I didn't stop. After a few moments, she gave in. She realized she didn't have much control over the situation and let me have my way with her. After some time, it seemed that she started to enjoy it. She started to moan and thrust. I got her up on all four and wrapped one arm around her side to get a hold of one of her breasts and with the other hand, I played with her clit. We were both thrusting as hard as we could until we orgasmed together. The last thing I remember is cumming inside her before falling asleep.

The next morning, I felt my girlfriend fondling my crotch. I kept my eyes shut, just to see where this was going. I started to get hard and I felt her start to lick the tip. What a great way to start a day! I continued to keep my eyes shut, but made it obvious I was awake. I started thrusting a little and she kept going. I could feel the precum coming out of me. She then started to lick my body all the way up. Something felt strange, but I wasn't sure what and didn't think much of it. She started to kiss me. Now I'm starting to realize something is odd. I could feel the scruff on 'her' face.

I opened my eyes and realized I was not looking at my girlfriend. I was looking at another man. I shoved him off and jumped out of bed.

"What the fuck!?"

What had happened last night? I swore I fell asleep with my girlfriend. I started looking around and noticed I didn't recognize the place. There was no way I had gone home with someone else!

He gave me the strangest look. "What's wrong, honey?"

I was completely grossed out. I had no idea what had happened.

"Nothing. I just... I.. I need to shower."

I ran to the bathroom. As I moved, I felt something strange against my chest. It felt as though something was strapped to it and bouncing around. I looked down and noticed then. I had breasts. But wasn't that guy just sucking my...

I had that, too. I was a transgender.

"How did this happen?" I thought to myself.

I replayed the prior events in my head. This made no sense! I would NEVER get a sex change OR sleep with another man!

Once I was in the bathroom, I looked in the mirror. I didn't recognize the person staring back at me. The strange part, though, was what I saw seemed to be a reasonably attractive young woman. I was in the body of someone no older than 22. I looked down again. I still had a penis. I didn't think a transgender could be attractive! But I did notice that I still had some features of a man. Besides the obvious, I also had slightly broad shoulders, men's size feet, and long fingers.

Being at a loss for how to handle this, I turned on the shower and hopped in. At least there, I could think about how I would handle all this. I cleaned my entire body from head to toe for at least 45 minutes. I finally decided I needed to just get out of the house. I knew this guy out there would try to seduce me again if I didn't, so I didn't have a choice. After all, I wasn't in to men. I couldn't just hang around for that.

I hopped out of the shower and had forgotten to grab clothes. I ran to the room and the strange man asked again, "What's wrong?"

I told him I had forgotten about a doctor's appointment I had and had to leave quickly to be there on time. He offered to drive, but I refused. I didn't want him tagging along with me!

I looked in the closet and realized all the clothes were women's. They must be mine. I guess this is how today is going to go.

I grabbed a pair of panties and put them on. They must have been panties made for men. They fit my package with no problem and pulled it back against my body, so it looked like there was nothing there. Next, I realized I had to wear a bra. I picked one up. 34C. Wow, whoever I was had really gone all the way. It was amazing, though. They looked real! I picked a cute, purple lacy one and threw it on. It was not easy to clasp together, but the man helped me with it. "Thank you..."

Next was the rest of the clothing. I found a dress that matched the bra I put on. I figured this was my best option because it didn't hug my skin, so no one would be able to see if anything was bulging down below. I didn't want anyone to see me like this! It was odd, though. My breasts were so perky in it. I kind of liked how I looked.

The guy in the room then asked if I needed to put on make-up? I looked at myself in the mirror and realized it might not be a bad idea. Again, I didn't want anyone to realize I was a man. I did the best I could. I even found purple eye shadow and earrings to match!

I ran downstairs and immediately knew which shoes were mine. All heels. Great. As if today wasn't difficult enough? Now I had to walk in shoes that I might trip over. Oh well, no time to think about it! I needed to get out. I threw on a cute pair, grabbed some keys off the counter, and got ready to run out the door.

"Don't forget to take your pills!" The man yelled.

I thought for a second. I didn't know what these pills were. I thought maybe they were for a medical condition, so I ran back and took them with some water.

As I got ready to leave again, the man grabbed my arm, reeled me around, and gave me a lingering kiss right on the lips. I wanted to pull away, but it's been a while since anyone has kissed me like that. I felt an unusual feeling in my stomach. As though I liked it. But that couldn't be it. I would never enjoy kissing a man.

I got out the door and hopped in the car.

I didn't really know where to go. I realized I recognized the area, though. I didn't seem to be too far from home, so at least I knew where I was going. So, I decided the mall might be the best bet. I could walk around and think things over there.

When I arrived, I began to window shop for a while. I decided I might as well have some fun with this and try on some women's clothes. I walked in to a lingerie shop and tried on some bras. I found a couple I liked and a cute guy cashed me out at the counter.

Wait, did I just say 'cute'? Why would I think that?

As I was passing through the mall, I began to remember more of the previous night. I remembered dancing and I remembered the before-bed sex. Then I remembered the two guys.

A couple of gay guys. I've never been too tolerant of that. I didn't find it acceptable.

Then it occurred to me. Is that what this was about? Was I being punished for being a homophobe? I wasn't only potentially gay, but I was the worst kind! A transgender!

Unfortunately, I couldn't really talk to anyone about this. And even if I did, they wouldn't believe me. I would just have to accept the situation for now and make the best of it.

As I walked through the mall, I noticed some people staring. Including some pretty attractive guys. I was confused now; why did I keep thinking of guys as attractive? Had I taken on the emotions of this new person? I felt an unusual feeling deep in my stomach. It was then that I realized what those pills were. They were hormone replacement pills! I should have known. I could feel stange emotions welling up inside of me. I was a woman in a man's body!

As I walked further, I noticed a few people pointing and laughing. They must be able to tell that I'm not really a woman. How could anyone really think they would pull this off anyway?

The strange part of all this was that it all felt right. I felt like I belonged in that body. At least, with the mind I was in, it felt that way. But even so, as people whispered to their friends, I could feel my heart sinking. I felt more emotional than usual.

I went in to the next store and picked out a really pretty dress. As I cashed out, the cashier called me 'Sir'. That's when it really started to hit me. I finished my transaction and left the mall. By now, it was almost time for dinner.

I drove around the block a couple times and decided on a little sushi place. I stopped in and waited to be seated. No one came over to me. They just glared. I approached one of them and asked for a seat. They shook their head and pointed to the door. Why was everyone treating me like this? Just because I was a little different? It was the worst feeling I've felt in my life.

I had nowhere to turn. Everyone seemed to treat me terribly. I didn't realize how hard it was being different. I began to feel awful about the way I had treated those two the previous night. I went back to my car and began to sob. I wouldn't normally cry, but I had emotions I had never really felt before. These pills were really doing a number on me.

I finally looked down at my phone after all this time and noticed a couple missed calls and texts from someone named 'Jake'. They were asking when I'd be home and made mention of dinner being ready. They weren't too long ago. I decided maybe that was my best option now. At least he was nice to me.

I started up the car and drove back to the house I had woken up in. Jake had dinner on the table and welcomed me in with a smile and a kiss on the cheek. He told me I looked beautiful. That made me smile a little. I liked hearing that.

We sat down together and ate. We didn't talk much during dinner.

After, I went and sat on the couch. He came over and put his arm around me. I tried to hold it back, but at that moment, I broke in to tears.

"It's ok," he said. "Everything's ok. Do you want to talk?"

I shook my head 'no'.

He didn't push the matter. He was the only person who had truly been nice to me all day.

He kissed me on the cheek and put his hands around mine. We sat there while I cried. I rested my head on his shoulder and he held me. It made me feel like everything was right in the world. I was so confused by this feeling. How could a man comfort me? This was so gay.

I looked up at him and our eyes met. At that moment, I realized how attractive he really was.

He took the opportunity. He leaned down and kissed me on the lips. I let it happen. I enjoyed it more than I expected. We continued to kiss. I stopped crying and he wiped the rest of the tears away from my face. I could feel his tongue against my lips and I let it enter my mouth. I returned the favor.

His hand was on my breast now and I could feel myself getting hard.

I noticed he was fidgeting a little. I looked down and noticed a bulge. He was horny.

I had never even considered looking at a guy before, much less doing what I was about to do.

I reached down and started to rub his crotch. He grabbed my chest with both hands and fondled me. It was an incredible feeling.

He reached a hand down to my penis. That's when I realized how excited I was. I wanted this. Bad.

He started to pull off my dress. I took off his shirt and pants. His large cock was bulging through his boxer briefs. I got down on my knees and kissed his chest on the way down. He continued to hold my breasts over my bra.

Next, I pulled down his briefs and his hard dick popped out at me like a spring recoiling. I grabbed it in my right hand and began to play. After a moment, he pushed my head down. I put my mouth around it and began to suck. I thought this would be disgusting, but I seemed to actually enjoy it. Something about his erect shaft in my mouth made my cock throb with anticipation. I couldn't wait for him to go down on me.

He started slowly taking off my bra.

It came off and I could feel the weight of my breasts bouncing back and forth off my chest. I grabbed one and he grabbed the other. He began to pinch and twist my nipples lightly. What a sensation!

He pulled me off his member and told me how badly he wanted me. We went upstairs.

When we got upstairs, he shoved me down on the bed. I was completely in to what was going on at this point and wasn't thinking ahead. Everything was foggy from the pleasure and I didn't realize where this might be going. He pulled off my panties and played with my penis for a moment. While doing that, he pulled out some lube and put it on one finger. He slid that in to my ass. It made me uncomfortable for a moment, but it wasn't a big deal really. I kind of liked it, to be honest.

The next thing he did was, for some reason to me, completely unexpected. I guess it had never crossed my mind that this might happen to me in my entire lifetime. Everything going on was just not normal and so gay!

He pulled off me, dripped the lube on his penis and began to spread it around. As he got up on his knees, I looked forward to his tender kiss again. He propped my legs open, placed himself between them, leaned down, and placed his tongue inside my mouth. I returned the favor.

I started to get nervous. I finally realized what was about to happen. I thought about struggling, but he was holding me down. And, he had been so nice to me, I didn't think it was right to push him away again.

That's when I felt it. Something I had never felt before. Well, two things I had never felt before. First, my heart skipped a beat. I had real feelings for this guy! How had this possibly happened?

Then, I felt pressure on my tight butthole. More pressure than the fingers. I could feel it pressing in. I wanted to tell him to stop, but I was also kind of curious. I didn't want to stop kissing him and all I wanted to do was make him happy. Plus, everything else that had happened felt so good! Why wouldn't I trust him?

He pulled away and asked if I was ok.

I nodded my head and gave him a little smile.

I clenched my teeth and shut my eyes tight. He put his tongue back in my mouth and grabbed my chest again. Finally, he slipped all the way in and started thrusting. Slowly at first. It burned a little, but it wasn't all that bad. I expected this to be much worse. Then he started speeding up.

I felt my breasts moving in the rhythm of his thrust. I grabbed both of them. I needed to grab something.

He leaned down again and kissed my chest as he thrust. It started to feel good. I couldn't understand how that could feel good? That's supposed to be so painful and wrong! No guy should enjoy that!

As he went faster, I felt better and better. My penis was harder than it had ever been and I could feel the precum sliding up the shaft of it. His giant cock was pressing against the insides of my ass. It was like nothing I had ever felt. Nobody told me this could feel so amazing!

I lifted my legs without thinking. He put his arms under them and held them up. That put him deeper inside. The feeling was almost euphoric. I started to get light-headed. I didn't want this to stop, as I'd never felt anything better!

He said he was getting tired. I let him pull out, but couldn't let it end there. He got on his back and I mounted him cowgirl-style. He reached up again for my breasts and held them as I slid his dick inside my, now loose, hole. I rode him as hard as I could for as long as I could. My hard penis slapped against my stomach as I rode. He grabbed it and began to play. I was loving every second of this.

After a while, we switched positions again. I got on all four and he thrusted himself inside me once again. I thought I was going to cry from how amazing it felt. My emotions were more mixed than I'd ever known.

All of a sudden, I felt it. He wrapped his hand around my rock-hard cock and it was like I was going to explode. I let out a loud, girlish shriek. He hadn't even started jerking me off. My crotch got warm. I could feel it in my asshole and in my stomach. The semen started to rise up through my penis and it shot out of me so hard, some of it landed on my hands.

I had no idea you could cum just from your anus! But I didn't want him to stop! I wanted him to finish as well!

I got on my back again and he went at me as fast as he could. It still felt wonderful and I could see the love and the lust in his eyes. Then he leaned over once more to kiss me. Right as my tongue met his, I could feel his whole body tense up and the head of his penis grow inside me. I could feel his load hitting the back wall of my insides. I continued to thrust my ass against his cock until he couldn't take it anymore.

As he rolled off me, I pulled him in close, looked him in the eye, and told him he was the best I had ever had. He kissed me and laid down. We curled up together and fell asleep.

The next morning when I woke up, the first thing I did was look down. I didn't see any breasts. My girlfriend was laying next to me. She was as beautiful as ever. But I could still somehow feel some sort of residual pleasure from the night before. I knew it had really happened. And I was a little disappointed I couldn't do it again.

cds6
cds6
69 Followers
12