An Unexpected Surprise

Story Info
When Drew meets her secondary school crush, sparks fly.
1.3k words
2.94
15.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg, my flatmate was screaming at me 'Hurry up, we're late'. Id foolishly agreed to go with Greg to a new club in Soho, where he was meeting his boyfriend of 3 months, Andy. I stepped back and looked at myself in the mirror-long straight black hair, a pale complexion, and then looked down at my low cut bodice-like top, and long black skirt. I touched up my eyeliner and applied my purple lipstick. 'Drewwwwwwwwwwwww' Greg yelled. 'All right, I'm coming, I'm coming' I screamed back. I grabbed my keys, and flew out of my room, bumping into Andy. 'shhh' he mouthed 'Eh? what are you doing here? I thought Greg was meeting you at the club?' I whispered.

'I'm taking Greg for a romantic weekend, its a surprise' he explained. 'Have fun then' I snapped and stormed out. I skipped the lift, and walked down all 15 floors of stairs, finally stopping at the bottom to think. how come no-one ever took me on romantic weekends, AND I had wanted to see the new club, but I didn't really want to go on my own. 'oh well' I thought 'might as well go to the pit'.

The pit is a big basement club I usually go to. As soon as I got there, I looked round for a familiar face, but saw none. I wandered over to the bar, and stood next to another lonely sod. 'A blueberry WKD please mate' I yelled at the barman, who showed me a finger, and continued groping some girl. 'Don't expect a drink for half an hour the lad next to me said, turning to face me. 'Half and hour! that's quick for in here' I joked. 'Do I know you from somewhere?' he suddenly remarked, and I looked carefully at his face, boy he was handsome

'you seem familiar' I replied, puzzled. He snapped his fingers

'Drucilla Vertmont! Under 18 discos at the youth club' suddenly everything clicked

'Tom McMurry! you puked over Paula' oh my god. This was the sex god I had worshiped for so long in my youth'

'Hey, you've all grown up'

'erm, what do you mean by grown up' I retaliated.

'well, you know, I was 15, you were 13, you seemed a, well a little young compared to Paula, AND you didn't really talk'

'perhaps I'm too young for you to talk to now' I shot back, and started to leave. He grabbed my arm, and pulled be back to face him. I looked deep into his eyes and melted. In my subconscious I could remember all the times I fingered my pussy thinking of him. I went weak at the knees. 'Drew, I couldn't say anything like that about you now' he said, and stepped back, looking at me from head to toe. I took this chance to inspect his body. His jeans clung in all the right places, and his loose light blue shirt hid what I suspected was a well toned body. His hair was dark, and slightly shorter than I remembered. I noticed his deep brown eyes staring at my chest, and spoke 'I need a drink, there's another club down the road from here, and it has good music...' 'oh... yeah, sure, lets go' he stammered. We reminisced about old times-mostly girls he'd got off with, but I kept thinking, did he really like me, or had he been evaluating if I would be a good grope or not? Then an interesting question came up 'so, any significant other?' 'me? nah' I replied truthfully 'why not? bet you have guys all over you' 'hey! I have two black cats and a gay flatmate, what else do I need?' I joked 'anyway, what about you, got a girl on the sidelines?' 'nope, look, Drew, I've changed, I don't want you thinking I'm the different girl for everyday of the week guy I was' he explained flustered.

'Tom, what's going on?'

'I like you Drew'

'I like you too Tom', I wanted to make sure he was saying what I thought he was saying

'no, I like you in this way' he said, and then kissed me firmly, but still gently. I leaned back against a wall, and his tongue slipped into my mouth. I felt his hand on my hips, and I wrapped my arms around him. We kissed passionately, then I broke it off. 'Not here' I gasped

'Where then' he whispered, kissing my neck

'My flat, its a couple minutes away'

'We better hurry up then' he grinned. God, he looked even better than he did all those years ago.

As I fumbled with my keys he was nibbling my ear, and I wasn't sure if this was really happening. Was I really taking the lad I had yearned to kiss all those years ago back to my flat. We ran into the lift and pressed 15th floor. We kissed again, our hands exploring each other. I started undoing his shirt buttons, as he planted kisses on my chest. He threw his shirt off, just as the lift reached my floor. We stumbled out like drunk teenagers, and once again I fumbled with keys to get into the flat. The door opened and I went in, closely followed by Tom. I collapsed on the sofa, and he knelt down beside me.

'lets do this slowly, I want it to be good' he whispered, and kissed me, our tongues exploring. I rubbed his toned chest, pinching his nipples, and kissing his neck.

'God you're a horney bitch, I haven't even got me shoes off yet' he said, promptly kicking his Doc Martins onto his shirt.

'I know, I'm very naughty' I replied, licking my top lip, and kicking my boots off, to join the ever-growing pile of clothes. Tom slipped his arms underneath me, and I lifted up, as he pulled the zip down on my top. He discarded it, and slowly pulled my skirt down, reveling inch by inch of my lace covered mound.

'God your beautiful' he whispered, and started kissing my flat stomach. 'Nope, this won't do'

'what?' I was confused, was I not good enough for him

'I said I wanted to make his special, now which is your room'

'the one with the black door'

'ok' Tom whispered 'I'll be right back'

thoughts kept rushing through my head, was he having second thoughts? but in less than a minute he returned, and picked me up, and carried me into my bedroom. I looked around, and the room was filled with tea lights and church candles. 'its beautiful, let me thank you' I whispered, and he let me down. I knelt before him, and carefully unzipped his jeans, pulling them to his ankles. Then I hooked two fingers in his boxers, freeing his semi-erect tool. I licked all the way up his 8 inch shaft, making his cock fully erect. I took one ball in my mouth, and slowly sucked it.

'God Drew, I need to sit down if your gonna thank me like that' he laughed, and I pushed him onto my bed. I knelt between his legs and started licking his crown. I flicked over his slit, tasting the pre-cum that had gathered. Then I took inch by inch of his thick cock in to my mouth. I heard Tom groan as I deep throated him, I sucked harder, and slid up and down on his rod.

'Drew, I'm gonna cum' he gasped, as his thick creamy cum shot down my mouth. I held the last gulp in my mouth, and savored the salty taste. Tom pulled me up to him, and kissed me, his juice flooding between us. As I started sucking his nipples, I felt his hands reach behind me, and undo the catch on my bra.

'Now its my turn to have some fun' he whispered...

To be continued...