An Unexpected Surprise

Story Info
Jace gets laid by a surprise visitor.
1.4k words
3.56
10.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A knock was heard and Jace got up from the table, going to answer the front door. When he opened it he was surprised to see Emilie standing there wearing a tight, black mini skirt, a tight white button up blouse, see through enough to tell she wasn't wearing a bra, and black stilettos.

"Hey," She smiled sweetly. "Want to hang out for a bit?"

He blushed softly, taking in her outfit, and trying to keep his boner from becoming noticeable. "Sure." He stepped out of the way to let her in.

Jace lived in a studio apartment all by himself so the place looked like a bachelor pad, with his black futon on one side of the room, his dresser next to that, his TV across from his bed and a little table on the other side of the room. The only things with their own room was the bathroom and kitchen. He had left his futon down in bed form and Emilie lay across it, propped up on one elbow.

Jace watched her curiously, debating on laying there with her, but upon deciding he should get to work, he returned to the table and brought up his work on his laptop.

Emilie made herself comfortable on his bed and turned on the TV, flipping through the channels. She shifted the way she was laying, so one of her legs was bent, giving Jace a clear view up her skirt. She settled upon an anime channel that was playing Innuyasha.

Jace glanced at the TV to see what she was watching and then over at her. At the sight of her uncovered, shaved pussy his cock grew harder against his jeans. He quickly went back to his work, one hand drifting under the table cloth to undue his pants and let his rock hard cock go free. He glanced back over at Emilie and decided he could do his work one handed. He stroked his cock with the hand farthest from Emilie, thinking she would not notice, and tried to focus on his work so he wouldn't make any noise.

Emilie looked over at him, a smile spreading across her lips. She new exactly what he was doing, why else would he be doing his work with one hand while the other was hidden under the table cloth? She flipped up a few channels to an anime porn channel, where a she-male was pounding hard to girl. She turned the volume up and tried not to smile when at the corner of her eye she saw Jace turn and look at the screen.

Jace stared at the screen, surprised that she had changed the channel to this. He stroked his cock even harder, biting the inside of his cheek to keep from moaning. He looked over at Emilie just as she was sliding her hand between her legs and started stroking her clit. He could see her every stroke perfectly and couldn't take his eyes away.

Emilie moaned his name loudly, rocking her hips a little as she rubbed her clit in quick little circles. She cupped her breast through her shirt with the other hand, squeezing it softly.

Jace bit his cheek harder as a stream of cum squirted out of his cock, hitting the underside of the table and dripping onto the floor. He blushed deeply and quickly returned to his work, trying to pretend like it didn't happen, watching at the corner of his eye.

Emilie looked over and smirked at the sight of his cum on the floor. "Done already?" She asked, sliding off the futon.

"No. I still have the slide show for my presentation to do." He said, trying to keep his eyes on his computer scream.

Emilie wrapped her arms around him from behind, her hand running down his chest til she found his still rock hard cock. She ran her finger over the head slowly. "That's not what I meant." She brought her finger to her mouth, licking his cum off of it. "You messy boy."

Jace blushed deeply. "I...I need to finish my work. My meeting is tomorrow." His hands worked faster over the keyboard.

Emilie leaned in closer, moving his hands away from the keyboard and typing "Fuck me. Now." She then moved around to the side of him, sliding his laptop out of the way and sitting on the table in front of him, spreading her legs.

Jace stared at her for a long moment before his eyes drifted between her legs. He quickly leaned in, running his tongue a long her clit hungrily. Emilie leaned back on her hands, loving the sight of his head disappearing into her skirt. He sucked hard on her clit, slipping a finger into her pussy and wiggling it around.

Emilie put a hand on the back of his head, propping herself up on one hand, and pushed him more against her pussy. He quickly slipped his tongue inside her, swirling his tongue around. He ate her out like a hungry dog who hadn't eaten in months. She moaned loudly, completely enjoying him tongue fucking her.

Several minutes later, Jace couldn't take it anymore. He removed his tongue from inside her and stood, rubbing the head of his cock against her clit.

"You tease." She squirmed against the head.

"I'm the tease, you dirty girl?" He quirked a brow as he placed his hands on her hips, lifting her up and flipping her over, so she's bent over the table. He grabbed her ass with one hand as his other hand slid up his back and tangled in her hair. In one swift motion, he jammed his fully erect, 8 inch cock into her pussy.

Emilie bit her lip, her pussy feeling stretched out by his cock. The table she leaned on rocked a little as he pounded her fast and hard without mercy. He slowly moved the hand on her ass to her breast, playing with her hard nipples. She slid a hand between her legs, stroking her clit. An hour later of fucking her brains out on the table, they both moaned loudly and came.

"That was...great." Jace whispered, panting heavily.

"We aren't done yet." Emilie said as she stood up straight and pulled away from him, his still slightly hard cock falling out of her. She put her hands on the ground and flipped into a handstand, the front of her body facing him. She wrapped her legs around his neck slightly and he lifted her up, his tongue immediately returning to her pussy. Emilie wrapped her lips around his cock.

Jace vigorously jammed his tongue in and out of her pussy, occasionally swirling his tongue a long the walls, loving the taste of their love juices mixed together. Emilie sucked hard on his cock, letting her teeth scrape a long his shaft and her tongue flick against the tip, while her hands played with balls. Half an hour later, Jace was rock hard again.

Emilie felt him throbbing in her mouth and she bit down causing some precum to leak out. "Don't cum yet." She mumbled. "I want to ride you first."

He pulled his tongue out of her. "I love it when you talk with your mouth full."

She laughed softly and slipped him out of her mouth, coming down from the handstand position. "Sit in the chair again."

"Oh, I love it when you're demanding too." He sat in the chair, licking his lips.

She stood over him, one leg on either side of him, and slowly sat down, sliding him inside of her. He opened her shirt and began to lick her breasts. She moved her hips slowly in a circular motion, grinding hard against him. He moaned softly, nibbling on one of her nipples while his other hand squeezes her breast. She moved a little faster, moving up and down, still keeping the circular motion. This went on for two hours, she quickened her pace, rocking her hips back and forth and then back to the circular motion, occasionally moving up and down as she does the back and forth or the circular motion. He played with her breast in every way. As they came, they both moaned loudly.

She very slowly stood, him sliding out of her. Their juices ran down her leg as she moved towards the door. "Good luck with your meeting."

"Thanks." He replied breathlessly.

Emilie left with out cleaning herself up.

~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, during Jace's meeting, he suddenly turned to a slide that read "Fuck me. Now."