An Unexpected Surprise

Story Info
Fantasy Role Play.
888 words
3.87
18.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My lovely Asian Wife is always concerned that I am able to cum when we make love. She feels that when we engage in fantasy role play this will help me to cum much better, longer and stronger than if she performs oral sex with me. Also, as part of the fantasy role play, she likes it when I tie her up, completely restrain her, and include sensory deprivation as part of our fantasy role play lovemaking.

For her, she finds that I cum stronger and last longer if I cum in her small little rosebud. And, I have to admit, I do have a much more powerful ejaculation when I come in her rectum.

She likes to fantasize in our role play that she is being attacked by a burglar (me) who has stripped her, tied her spread-eagled and face down on her stomach on the bed, and has gagged her with a panty, placed tape over her mouth, put cotton balls over her eyes and then tape over the cotton balls, and stuffed cotton into her ears. Just her telling me this makes me get hard.

Since this is her fantasy, I am very eager to oblige.

Yesterday afternoon, I walked up to my wife while she was in the Kitchen and said to her "want to be ravished?" Immediately she turned around said "let's do it now." I told her to wait in the kitchen and then come into the bedroom in about fifteen minutes. While she was waiting, I prepared to make her fantasy come true. However, I had an unexpected surprise for her- Ginger.

As my wife entered the bedroom and being ready and in disguise, I grabbed her and clamped my hand over her mouth, telling her to "keep quiet." I then shut the door and with my hand over her mouth, I told her "don't do any stupid. I am just here to rob you. But first, I need to make sure you are restrained and secured so you can't escape and summon help." Do you understand? Nod your head if you understand." She nodded her head. "Good, I said, now I am going to take my hand off your mouth. Don't scream." She did as told. "Now, I want you to go get the following from your drawers: two clean panties." She did as told. "Next, I want you to go to the bathroom and get four cotton balls." She again did as told. "Now hand those over to me." She gave me the panties, and the cotton balls. "Now, I want you to take off all of your clothes, and then go lie face down on the bed, on your stomach, with your arms and legs spread out." Again, she did as told.

With her nude, face down and spread eagled on the bed, I began to restrain her.

Using the duct tape I already had with me. I tightly taped each of her wrists and ankles to the four corners of the bed. Then, I picked up the panties. "Open your mouth", I told her. She did as told. I shoved the panties into her mouth and then applied tape over her mouth to hold the panties in place. Next, I placed two cotton balls over her yes and secured those with tape as well. Then, I took the two remaining cotton balls and placed one in each ear.

Looking at her being helpless, fully exposed and sensory deprived made my cock start to get hard.

Now, with her fully restrained and unable to speak, see or hear, I removed my clothes and my black ski-mask.

I climbed on top of her and began to slowly rub my now hard cock over her pussy and rectum. While I was doing this, she began to moan and mew through her gag and squirm against her restraints.

I could tell she was enjoying having my cock rub against her small puckered rosebud as her moans and mews became louder and louder.

Just as I started to press my dick against her rectum, I stopped. Immediately she started to moan and mew as if telling me she wanted me to continue.

However, I had a surprise for her. I took a piece of cut ginger and placed it in her rectum. Immediately, she began to squirm, moan and mew with more intensity. She struggled, mewed and moaned through her gag and began shaking her head from side to side. I just watched with delight as the ginger was doing its job. Her body was shaking and she was bucking as the ginger continued to remain in her rectum for at least ten minutes. During that time, I saw she was having multiple, small orgasms. All of a sudden, her body began to violently shake with a huge, final orgasm and then a huge wet patch began to appear under her body.

When she stopped shaking, I removed the ginger root from her rectum and then removed her gag, blindfold and restraints. She then slowly got up, turned to me, and gave me a big hug and a passionate kiss. "This was the most intense and earth-shattering orgasm I have ever had", she said. "I loved it. From now on, I want our fantasy role plays to always be this way."