An Unexpected Surprise Ch. 01

Story Info
A man looking for some local color.
2.6k words
4.53
44.7k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 03/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drakon66
Drakon66
969 Followers

Mark's search for 'local color' ended when he entered the neighborhood bar called simply Sam's. It was going on 7 pm as he sat at one of the small tables near the back of the establishment. He was hoping to see some women in pantyhose in a place like this. The hotel bar he had come from was filled with bare legged starlet wanna-be's. Mark scanned the room in hopes of finding a woman in hose to chat with. A young waitress brought him a beer and set it in front of him.

"Thanks," Mark said politely, "But I didn't order this."

"I know," the waitress said with some disdain in her voice and motioned across the room, "She did."

Mark looked in the direction she indicated and saw a tall red head in the opposite corner of the bar smiling at him. He picked up his drink and made his way to her table. As he approached he could see she was wearing a red blouse with a grey pinstripe jacket on the back of her chair. The knee length skirt she had on matched the jacket as did the velvet grey 4" open toe pumps. But what captured his eye were her long muscular legs in silky smooth sheer tan pantyhose. They looked very expensive as did the rest of her outfit.

"Thanks for the beer," Mark said, "I'm Mark...May I join you?"

"Please do," she replied in a very sensual voice. "My name is Kelly. You here for business or pleasure?"

Mark sat next to this intriguing woman and after a moment of thought said, "How do you know I'm not from around here? I may have just dropped in because I was thirsty."

Kelly laughed then leaned close to Mark and said, "If you live in this area long enough, you can tell who doesn't fit in." She took a sip from her Martini. "You are too well dressed to be one of these local goons."

Mark had to agree. His tailored slacks and shirt along with his silk tie and Italian loafers did set him apart from the jeans and leather jacket crowd he found himself in. He looked back at Kelly and thought that she didn't seem to fit in either. Her classy business attire stood out from the typical blue collar types here. Manicured nails, sophisticated make up, well maintained long flowing russet hair, all spoke to him of up scale living and breeding.

"Well you're right; I'm from out of town on business. I got tired of the snooty hotel bar crowd...thought I'd mingle with some more down to earth people."

Kelly crossed her legs and the sound of her nylon encased thighs and calves rubbing together made Mark's cock twitch. He wished he could feel her legs, but he couldn't even see them at this point.

"I thought so...sales?" she asked.

"Engineer for an aerospace company," he replied.

"Really? You are full of surprises. I had you pegged as a salesman or maybe a lawyer. I'm glad I was wrong," Kelly said with a smile spreading across her bright red lips.

"What about you...What do you do?" Mark asked.

"I'm an 'Executive Assistant' at a law firm."

"That explains your outfit."

Kelly swung her legs out from under the table and looked down at herself, shifting her legs right then left. Her skirt rode up to her mid thigh and Mark got a good long look at her silky hose covered legs.

"What's wrong with my outfit?"

"Oh...Nothing. You look great! It's just that the average office girl these days doesn't wear hose anymore. It usually means office manager, lawyer...executive assistant, someone who needs to look professional and elegant."

Kelly sat back in her chair. Crossing her left arm under her 38D breasts and placing the ruby red nail of her right index finger to her lips, she looked at Mark inquisitively. She uncrossed then re-crossed her legs, never taking her bright blue eyes off him. His eyes were glued to her legs. When he looked back up at Kelly, she had a knowing smile on her face.

"You're a pantyhose fan aren't you?" she asked taking the finger from her lips and pointing it at him.

Mark wasn't sure how to answer. She might think he's a freak of some kind if he admitted to it, but then again she would know that he was lying if he denied it too.

"Ya...well I guess I am," he said looking back down at Kelly's magnificent glossy calves.

"Don't be embarrassed, most guys like to see women in hose. You just seemed to me to be on a mission to find them."

"How did you come up with that conclusion?" Mark asked feeling even more uncomfortable.

"I saw you scanning every woman who walked in."

"All guys check out women."

"But you looked at their legs first, then their faces," Kelly said with a confident smile.

Mark was in trouble. She had him nailed. She knew exactly what he was doing and how he was doing it. What was he going to do now? He felt Kelly's warm moist nylon covered toes moving up his leg inside his pants. 'Her hose are very soft,' he thought as she rubbed his bare skin.

"Let's finish our drinks and go back to my place, it's getting too noisy here," she said with a seductive smile.

Mark finished his beer and Kelly her Martini and they headed for the door. Once outside, Mark looked for a cab but Kelly took him by the arm.

"I just live a block down from here; let's walk."

As they strolled down the sidewalk, Mark noticed that Kelly was as tall as he was in her 4" heels; just over six feet. He always liked tall women, they had the sexiest legs. Kelly was no exception. He couldn't help but check out her legs as they walked. The hose she had on took on a luminous sheen under the street lights.

"Here we are," Kelly announced as they reached the steps a brown stone style apartment building.

She went up the steps to the door and unlocked it. Mark had stayed on the sidewalk as she ascended the stairs to watch the flex of her firm calf muscles in the shimmering hose. His cock was rock hard by now.

"Having second thoughts or just checking out my legs again?" Kelly asked with a sly grin.

Mark just sheepishly smiled and joined her on the landing. She led him upstairs and as she unlocked her apartment door she had a concerned look on her face. When the door opened the sounds of two people having sex were clearly heard coming from the living room. Kelly walked in leaving Mark to close and lock the door after himself. He quickly followed her into the apartment and toward the voices. The source of the voices was coming from the large flat screen TV. A porno was running in the DVD player and a young blonde woman was sitting on the L shaped couch with her legs spread, masturbating to the images on the screen. She was wearing a short black skirt, blue sleeveless top, and black pantyhose.

"Pam! What are you doing here? You're supposed to be at the movies with John," Kelly said in an agitated voice.

"John is an asshole. He said I looked like a slut in this outfit so I left him at the theater and caught a cab home. He said only sluts and old ladies wear pantyhose these days. Can you believe that shit? You're home early. Strike out at the...," Pam fell silent when she noticed Mark standing behind Kelly.

"We have a guest," Kelly said giving her a stern look as Pam paused the movie, "This is Mark. Maybe you should continue your 'movie' later?"

"Hey...Don't stop on my account. I wouldn't want to disturb anyone's fun."

"What a nice guy. Why don't you have a seat," Pam said as she moved her right leg off the couch and patted the cushion next to her.

"Thank you," he said sitting down.

"Pam, be a dear and entertain Mark while I go and change into something more comfortable," Kelly said as she headed for the bedroom, "And by the way, he loves pantyhose."

Kelly gave him a wink as she disappeared into the other room. Pam stretched her right leg out and lifted it straight up. She ran her hands down her leg as if straightening her hose.

"Do you like my hose?" she asked lowering her leg into Mark's lap.

"Yes! They look great. I don't think you look like a slut either."

Mark could see Pam's neatly trimmed pussy through the semi sheer nylon. She wasn't wearing any panties and the cotton panel was soaked through with her juices. He mindlessly glided his hands up and down her leg as he took in the gorgeous view in front of him. Pam was tiny in comparison to Kelly. She was barely five foot tall. Her blonde hair fell past her shoulders like golden silk. She had a narrow waist; girlish smile and perky C cup tits. The fact that she had her legs spread wide and masturbating to a porno in front of a total stranger seemed to conflict with her innocent 'girl next door' looks.

"Mmmmmm...that feels good," Pam said watching Mark massage her leg.

"Oh...Sorry...I...just can't help it," he said releasing her leg.

"Don't stop...Do you mind if I turn the movie back on?"

"Not at all."

Pam smiled and hit play on the remote control. She turned her attention to the couple on the screen. Mark watched as the couple on the TV continued to fuck on a large leather couch. The girl was bouncing up and down on the man's massive cock as she faced away from him. Pam's hand was back between her legs, flashing over her sensitive clit. Mark went back to massaging her foot as she furiously fingered herself through her hose. Pam was moaning loud now and Mark's cock was throbbing against her calf. She looked over at the large bulge in his pants and the growing wet spot with hunger in her eyes. She reached over and undid his belt and lowered his zipper. Mark's cock sprang free and stood up leaking pre cum. With her free hand, Pam grabbed Mark's cock and began to stroke it up and down.

"Oh yaaaaaa," he moaned as she pumped her fist faster.

"I hope you're keeping Mark entertained out there," Kelly called from the bedroom.

"Don't worry, I have everything handled," Pam replied looking at Mark with a wicked grin.

She looked back at the TV and saw that the woman was down between the legs of her man sucking his cock. Pam stood up and dropped her skirt then knelt between Mark's legs. She took his cock in hand once again and was about to take it in her mouth.

"Hey! I don't think Kelly will like it if she comes out here and finds you sucking her dates cock," Mark said in a low voice.

"Don't worry, we share everything," she replied then swallowed his throbbing dick.

Mark watched the girl on the screen bobbing up and down on the guys cock and Pam was keeping perfect time with her. He tried to not moan out loud but Pam was making that very difficult. After about five minutes the action on the screen changed. The girl climbed on top of the guy again in cow girl position. Pam looked back at the screen then to Mark. He saw that wicked smile again. Pam yanked his pants down to his ankles and stood up. She reached between her legs and tore a huge hole in the crotch of her shiny black hose. She then straddled Mark and slipped his cock into her dripping pussy before her could say anything. She pulled her top over her head and flung it across the room then loosened Mark's tie and tore open his shirt. Her beautiful breasts bounced as she rode his cock; nipples erect and bright pink.

"Oh God...yes...yes...that feels so good...mmmmmmm," Pam cried grinding her pussy hard into Mark's pelvis.

Mark's head was back against the couch; eyes closed. He was enjoying the feel of Pam's tight wet pussy clenching on his cock as his hands slide over the silky nylon encasing her firm thighs and round ass. It was heaven.

"You nasty little slut!" Kelly's voice boomed.

Mark's eyes flew open to see Kelly kneeling behind Pam. 'Oh Shit this could get ugly!' he thought.

"That's my date you're fucking!"

"But we always share," Pam said in a sorrowful voice.

"It helps if you ask first!" Kelly replied leaning in close.

Mark was in an unusual position. His cock was buried in the tight pussy of the room mate of the woman who brought him home and that woman was now confronting them in the act. He was turned on and terrified at the same time. He could see Kelly had changed into a long sleeve black body stocking and had some kind of black leather belt on. She looked very sexy which added to the mixture of emotions running through him at the moment.

"Ok...I'll go...," Pam said and started to move off Mark.

Kelly pushed her hard into Mark's chest, holding her there.

"Oh no you don't. You've teased him this much so you're going to finish the job."

Pam's hair was covering his face so he couldn't see too clearly but he felt Kelly moving even closer. Pam gasped loud in his ear then he felt a strange pressure against his cock. 'Kelly's going to fuck her in the ass with a strap on at the same time. This just keeps getting better and better,' Mark thought.

Pam started bouncing up and down on Mark's cock as Kelly thrust into her from behind. He reached around and squeezed Kelly's enormous nylon covered boobs. The nipples were huge and trying to poke holes in her outfit.

"Aaahhh...aaahhh...aaahhh...yes...yes...YES!" Pam cried as she shuddered from a tremendous orgasm.

Her pussy clamped down tight on Mark's throbbing cock and he began to moan. The feeling of Pam's convulsing pussy and Kelly's strap on rubbing his cock was about to send him over the edge too. His balls tightened and his cock swelled.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH," he screamed as he filled Pam's pussy with his cum.

He continued to thrust his hips upward as he pumped more of his semen into the young woman's velvety hole. Pam was bucking wildly as she was receiving pleasure from two sides. She was drifting from one orgasm to the next as Mark and Kelly fucked her like a toy. Mark finally began to relax and Pam laid her head on his shoulder panting. He could feel Kelly pull out of Pam's ass and watched her stand up. He was shocked at what he saw. Protruding from the open crotch of her body stocking was a pair of balls and a 5" throbbing cock. He watched it bounce with every beat of her heart. Kelly had a concerned look on her face.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner but I thought you would be the type of guy who would understand. I hope you're not mad. I just...," Kelly fell silent before she finished her apology.

Mark was silent as he stared at her cock. He wasn't sure what to do.

"I'm not mad...It's that...well it's an unexpected surprise...like this whole evening has been," he finally said with a smile.

"See I told you he was a nice guy!" Pam said lifting her head from Mark's shoulder and kissing him on the cheek.

"So you're not going to leave?" Kelly asked.

"Hell no...It looks like we're just getting started!"

Drakon66
Drakon66
969 Followers