An Unexpected Threesome

Story Info
Jaz, John and I have a mind-bending threesome.
2k words
3.97
15.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaz, John, and I have only been back at Jaz's apartment for fifteen minutes. Fueled by an evening full of drinking games by her rooftop pool, we passed the point of no-return around when John flashed his cock in response to Jaz's dare. She had bitten her lower lip lightly, her involuntary tell that something had stirred her horniness. Before Jaz's apartment door closes behind us, I playfully hoist her off the ground and lock my lips with hers in a deep, tongue-filled kiss. Jaz wraps her long legs around my waist and her mini-skirt rides up her slim hips, partially revealing her panty-covered crotch and her bare ass.

Behind her, John tentatively reaches up to brush his hand against her crotch. "Damn, girl. You're wet as hell," he observes. As Jaz doesn't object, he squats for a closer inspection. Jaz breaks our kiss and draws a sudden, sharp moan as John covers her pussy with his mouth. I start to stumble towards Jaz's room. John follows.

Laying on her back, Jaz stretches her left arm over her head and grabs me urgently by the shaft. Her warm hands and fingers linger over my balls and the veins of my erect dick. "I can't wait to put that in my mouth," she declares with a mischievous grin and bites her lower lip lightly. My face contorts in appreciation.

"Don't let me stop you, baby," I respond as I inch in her direction with a chuckle. Jaz pulls me towards her face, strokes my dick and opens her mouth. She draws rings with her tongue around the head of my dick and as she places my full cock deeper into her warm, moist mouth, I close my eyes and open my mouth and exhale.

From the corner of my eye, I notice John lift his face from between Jaz's spreadeagled legs and above her mini skirt, now bunched up around her waist. His face is covered with saliva and wetness from Jaz's pussy. He pins Jaz's knees against her chest with his left forearm as his right hand, works frantically to free the raging bulge from the leg of his boxers. "I can't wait to bury my dick in you," John mumbles, as his cock springs free. It is majestic - easily six inches, thick and veiny, and two shades darker than John's dark chocolate complexion. Jaz is unaware. For a split-second John's fat cock dangles ominously over Jaz's crotch. John snatches the front of her dark leopard-print net thong and yanks it aside to reveal her wet, bubbling pussy. The eager movement throws him slightly off-balance but he steadies himself, snatches his monstrous cock and rudely forces it into Jaz's unsuspecting pussy.

Jaz lets out a muffled yelp that conflates pain and ecstasy, but is much quieter than it would have been had my meat not been buried in her throat. In a swift motion, she draws my cock from her mouth and inhales deeply. A thick string of saliva trails from my dick to her mouth. Her fist furiously pumps my appreciative erection and she lifts her head and gazes at her crotch, eyes wide open, mouth agape. With a furrowed brow, she looks up to John's face - he resembles a man who's discovered an oasis in a desert - then back down to her stretched pussy as he pulls out and barrels back into her with deep, rhythmic strokes. Jaz spits a gob into her left hand and rubs it against her swollen clit. Her wide open mouth trades the mute for the loud: "Ooohw, give... oohw... that's... ooohw... feels fucking great in my fucking pussy." My dick perks up even more, longing to trade Jaz's hand for the warmer wetness of her pussy.

John's pussy-slamming triggers a feral instinct in Jaz. As her body and C-cups rock back and forth with the clapping of John's hips against her butt, she looks wildly up at me and commands, "Put it back in my mouth!" I snake my left hand around the side of her head and grab a fistful of her natural black cotton hair. I yank downwards and she opens her mouth with a wince and an "Easy, easy". I smile playfully.

"Shut the fuck up. This what you want? Like it in your tight whore mouth, don't you?" as I start pushing my cock into her mouth. Halfway in, my cock hits her windpipe and gags her. She adjusts herself and in a well-rehearsed move, lets go of my dick, grabs my waist with one hand and pulls me slowly into her throat. Bye-bye gag-reflex. I feel the tight ridges of her trachea stretch as my cock progresses until my balls rest on her nose. As I pull out briefly to set my rhythm, Jaz coughs and sputters dripping gobs of saliva over her face and her white cotton sheets. I pause briefly, then shove my hungry cock back down her throat.

Three brown bodies glisten in sweat, saliva, and pussy juice, creating rhythm in slow motion and sound. John grunts with each forward thrust, his waist tracing elaborate, well-rehearsed circles as he pulls back before barrelling back into Jaz's depths. Jaz's wet pussy creams John's dick with a thick, white coat of pussy juice and contributes slurpy squelches as it stretches outward, gripping his dick tightly each time he pulls outwards. Her C-cups wave around, and her body quakes in response to the unrelenting force of John's waist against her butt. Jaz's left hand spit-shines her pussy furiously; her right have stretches above her head and holds on to my waist as I fuck her throat. Her eyes water, streaking dark makeup where the tears run. I stand hunched over her head, a fistful of hair, as I taunt: "How do you like that fucking dick right down your throat?"

Three brown bodies in an artful orchestra reach a crescendo. Jaz digs her nails into my waist as her body convulses; imperceptibly at first, then more violently. Her muffled screams get louder and she spreads her legs wider. John picks up on her cue and doubles his pace. His facial muscles contort; Jaz's do, too. Jaz arrives first. Yanking my cock from her throat, she gyrates furiously against John's crotch as she cries out "Yesss...yess...yes..."

John exclaims "Ooooh...oooh...ooh". I wince as Jaz digs her nails deeper into my waist and continues to shake. "OOOOOHHHHWWW shit," John's 6'3" frame is electrocuted by his orgasm as he releases wave after wave of warm, creamy cum into Jaz's pussy. Like a harvested mahogany, he falls sideways onto the bed. Jaz drops her legs over John's lifeless waist. Spent. Jaz takes her right hand and touches her pussy tenderly. As she pulls it out, her fingers are covered in John's thick, white cum.

The sight overpowers me. I reclaim my dripping cock from Jaz's throat and she gasps appreciatively for air. I hop across the bed, trailing a string of Jaz's saliva as my cock flaps against my abdomen. I look towards Jaz's crotch and my heart melts as I see John's creamy cum running out of her pink, gaping muff. The sight stirs my blood and my stiff cock perks up. Noticing the effect the sight is having on me, Jaz taunts "Don't you wish you could turn me over and fuck me like a whore." This is more than I can handle.

"I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you, Jaz." I snatch her by her left knee and turn her over. She obliges and comes to rest on her elbows and knees, her knees wide apart and her back arched. She looks backwards to admire the effect she is having. But I want more. "Go on and suck John's dick, let's see what a good a slut you are," I order in a firmer tone than I'm used to. Jaz's eyes light up in a smile.

She shifts her body, moving her mouth towards John's semi-hard wood. As she turns, I look back to her pussy and the cum still streaming down her leg and covering her ass. I jump onto the bed and plant my feet on either side of Jaz's knees. I place my left hand on the small of Jaz's back for support. I grab my cock in my right hand and squat, aiming my slick, throbbing dick at her wet, pulsing pussy.

Jaz coos as she feels the girth of my dick glide slowly into and stretch her tender pussy. I howl with pleasure at her cunt, which feels much warmer than usual. With the mixture of cum, sweat, and pussy juice, it is wetter than I've ever known it. I squat lower, forcing all of my veiny cock into her and she moans again. "Shut the fuck up and suck dick," I command her. I'm liking this. I let go of my cock and grab her hair, pushing her head all the way down onto John's dick as I begin to hump rhythmically. With each thrust of my dick into her pussy, I hear the squelch of John's cum splash out of Jaz's pussy.

Two feet away, Jaz's head bobs up and down slowly she begins to resuscitate John's limp cock and body with her soft, pink lips. I grip her hair, dissatisfied with her sluggishness and stuff my cock hard and deep into her pussy. As she moans in response, I force her head down to consume the last two inches of John's semi-hard cock. John stirs. First a lazy groan. Then his eyelids flutter.

Jaz strains and squints as tears carry her dark eyeshadow down her nose before disappearing, camouflaged against John's ebony cock. A renewed hunger envelopes me, watching her swallow John's dick and I react with a flurry of deep thrusts. I take my left hand from the small of her back and flick my wrist sharply, letting my hand connect loudly with her firm butt with a resounding slap. Jaz flinches but I hold her hair and she stays in place. Deep within my groin, I feel the faint beginning of a wave. I continue to fuck Jaz's pussy furiously, interspersing humps with spanks. "Mmmm...mmm...mm...," her muffled, quickening moans reward my effort.

"Yeeeah, yeeah, yeah...take that dick, slut," I respond, encouraging the force building near the base of my cock. I think I can hold out for a few more seconds...I'm unsure. But I hold Jaz's hair harder, tugging her head backwards.

A large hand suddenly covers my hand over Jaz's head and pulls it downwards. "Just keep sucking it like that," John whispers. He is wide awake. He lifts his hip on the strength of one arm and starts to thrust his hip and dick upwards into Jaz's throat with short, quick strokes.

"Mmmmm...mmmm...mmm...," her muffled call continues.

"Uhhh hell yeah...uhhh." John. He's starts to lose control and trades his short strokes for longer, smoother strokes. Jaz's bobbing head and hands picks up speed as John throws his head backward and bellows. His thick, warm spunk explodes into Jaz's mouth and down her throat. Jaz gobbles up every creamy drop and turns back to flash me a grin. The intensity is too much and within my dick, the mounting wave breaks over a cliff.

"Yeeeeeaaahhhhh...fuck...fuck...fuck," I call out, as a change rhythm, replaces speed with brute force. A second wave bursts forth and I shudder. My knees buckle but I hold my balance with Jaz's hair. As the third spurt bursts into Jaz, her pussy fills past capacity. The mixture of John's cum and my cum explodes back out of Jaz's pussy as another spurt shoots in. Jaz's pussy is full! I let go of Jaz's hair and slide out of her still-bubbling pussy into a heap next to her and John.

As I fade away into a slumber, the last thing I hear from a distance is "I'm not surprised you two are siblings. You're quite similar." I smile and let the darkness carry me away.