An Unexpected Tryst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
britgrl20
britgrl20
69 Followers

"Holy shit! We have to do that again!!" Alex exclaimed. We both laughed for a couple of minutes before getting dressed and heading back to the party. We walked in and the first person we saw was our Mother and a few of her friends.

"There you two are! Where have you been?" probed our Mom.

"We just went for a walk. Brit wanted my advice on her future." Alex explained. I could feel my face turning red because I knew what he meant by my "future". Walking away from the group of older women we heard them saying how lucky our mother was to have kids that get along that well. If they only knew...

I have since moved to Miami and started school. Alex was offered a job in South Beach and now lives 20 minutes from my school. I'm not sure how we're going to continue our relationship; I don't need all the details right now. Alex and I see each other almost daily and spend every weekend at his house. We have christened every room in the house several times. My dorm has even gotten to see some action. I'm anxious to see what the future brings for me and my dear brother. One thing's for certain, it will be hot!

britgrl20
britgrl20
69 Followers
12