An Unexpected Turn of Events

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Katy's the only woman who ever managed to get me all the way down her throat. It bugged Melissa to no end that she couldn't."

Donna protested, "I've SEEN your wife take a dick down her throat. You're shitting me."

Katy looked at him, "Show her."

"Show me what?" Donna demanded.

"His dick."

"I don't know..."Bob started to protest.

"I've seen big dicks. Billy, if you remember, was pretty big."

"Honey, I couldn't even touch my pussy for days when he was through with me." Turing to Bob, "C'mon, drop 'em and show her."

"If he's bigger than Billy, I can't wait to see this."

"Come on, we'll take ours off too. Drop 'em sugar." She stood up and dragged the pink mesh to her ankles. Bob remembered that shaved crotch well. He'd fantasize about enough, it even when married to her sister.

Not to be out done, Donna stood, hooked her thumbs in her waistband and pulled hers down too.

Bob stood up and began pulling his trunks down. His cock sprung out half erect and Donna gasped. "Oh damn!" She looked at her girlfriend. "Baby, can I, please?"

Katy walked over to her girlfriend, grabbed her by the head, kissed her deeply and whispered, "Just plan on sharing."

Bob finished stepping out of his trunks and started to sit back down. Donna grabbed him by the hand, "Oh no you don't." With that she guided him to the edge of the jacuzzi.

He looked at Katy for help. She reached over and stroked his length slowly. Kissing him softly on the lips, she whispered, "Have a good time."

Donna leaned down in front of him, taking his dick in both hands, she ran both hands up and down its length. "Oh Damn! It's still growing!" Unable to wait any longer, Donna wrapped Bob's dick between her breasts and stroked it, taking the head in her mouth as she slid down. Keeping him in her mouth, she used her breasts to jack him off.

Bob hadn't been touched by a woman since before he and Melissa had found out about her cancer, over two years earlier. Naturally enough, he was ready to explode entirely too soon. Grunting a warning to Donna he managed a weak, "I'm gonna cum."

Bob expected her to release him to lose his load onto her breasts, or into the water, but instead, she let go of the mounds of flesh that engulfed his shaft. Grabbing his hips, she took him deeper in her mouth and swallowed as much as she could. With cum dribbiling out the sides of her mouth she continued to suck him dry until he finally could take no more and pulled her head up.

After kissing away the mess on her lover's face, Katy looked at Bob innocently, "I seem to remember it taking me longer to get that reaction."

Sliding back into the water, Bob tried to defend himself, "Gimee a break. It's been a bit longer between blowjobs this time. No one's done that to me in a long time."

Donna sat in his lap, "Then I guess it's up to us to build your endurance back up, isn't it." Leaning into him she kissed him lightly on the lips. "When you get your breath back, you're welcome to return the favor." Looking over to her girlfriend, she asked, "Ready to share, sweetie? I may not leave anything."

"You go ahead. I'll get mine later." She retreated into the far corner of the jacuzzi, all of three or four feet away, and reached between her legs.

They kissed like a first date, tenderly exploring each other's lips; gently nibbling an ear or neck. Holding her his arms, Bob, gently caressed Donna's hips, thighs, and the small of her back. Had her thought of it, he would have laughed at the thought of being hesitant to touch the body of the naked woman in his lap who had just given him a blowjob. Since he didn't think of it though, he just continued to kiss he like he was scared to touch her.

Feeling left out, and getting very horny at the anticipation, "C'mon, you just came in her mouth, it's okay to play with her tits!"

While Bob kissed nibble her neck behind her ear, Donna panted, "Hush, you." However, she did take the interruption as a chance to take Bob's hand and guide it to her breast.

Having spent the better part of a semester daydreaming about the breast in his hand, Bob took his time caressing it. He kissed down he neck, down the swell of her breast, and took the nipple between his lips, causing her to gasp. He slid his hand back down her body and cupped her ass, squeezing her cheek while he played with her nipple with his lips.

Turning her back to him, Donna felt him coming back to life as his hard on pressed between her cheeks. As she turned, Bob let the hand that had been supporting her slide around to her chest, while he took the hand that had been squeezing her ass slid around her hip to run his fingertips through her thin strip of pubic hair. Donna gasped again as slid his fingertips down between her legs and parted her lips slightly with his middle finger. He quickly found her clit and made tiny circle around it with his fingertip. With a groan, Donna turned reached back, grabbed the back of his head and groaned. "Ohhh, that's good."

Katy held her wine in one hand and had the other between her legs. "I wanna see fucking!"

Between gasps, Donna managed to gasp out, "I'm okay with that."

"What, and skip one of my favorite parts?" Bob picked Donna up in the water and moved her head and shoulders against her girlfriend. Positioning himself between her legs, he reached between them, grabbed her ass with both hands and lifted her up until her pussy was at the level of the water. Putting her legs over his shoulders, he pressed his face into her crotch.

Setting her wine on the edge of the pool, and taking her fingers out of her pussy, Katy brought her hands up and filled them with Donna's tits. She used her fingertips to toy with Donna's nipples while kissing her on the neck.

It didn't take Bob long to get Donna moaning again. Using his tongue, he flicked her clit, occasionally letting his tongue slip into her pussy. Bob loved eating an unfamiliar pussy, and took great pleasure in experimenting with it. He especially liked when a new lover let him know when he was getting it right.

Donna let there be no doubt when he got it right and before long she began grunting and quivering. Feeling her impending eruption, Bob focused entirely on her clit, which when combined with what Katy's fingers were doing, sent her loudly, thrashing over the edge.

Letting her legs slide down, and moving forward, Bob let her envelope him in her arms and legs. Pressing her against her lover with his body, Bob just held them both in his arms.

Katy leaned forward and kissed him briefly. While Donna regained her breath, Katy held Bob's gaze with her eyes. Any worry of jealousy evaporated. Bob recognized the lust in her eyes.

When Donna could finally speak, she panted. "I need you in me."

"Why don't we move inside. We're getting all pruny."

Both girls agreed, so they got out of the water and wrapping all three in their towels dried each other off.

Taking them both by the hand, Bob led them both to living room. Donna collapsed on the couch, as Bob took a blanket from the back of the couch and spread it out in the middle of the room. As Bob took them by the hands and led them toward the blanket, Katy pulled her hand away, and leaned back into the couch, letting them know she was still just watching.

Bob pulled Donna down until she was straddling his hips. Sitting upright, he caressed a breast as she pressed her pussy against his length. As she felt herself getting more and more lubed, she reached between her legs and guided the head of his cock into her opening.

"Okay, just let me get used to this." She slowly began working herself up and down. Bob joined her until they got a good, slow rhythm going.

Putting both hands behind her back, Bob used his lips and tongue to tease her nipples. As Donna worked herself up and down on him, Bob leaned back until he was fully reclined, again taking the opportunity to grope her tits. Bob barely registered Katy moving up beside them. Leaning over him, she asked, "Having fun?" Without waiting for an answer, she straddled his head, facing her girlfriend, and started grinding against his face.

Though Bob had loved his wife like no other, and had never once been unfaithful to her (it wasn't cheating since she always participated), this was the ass he dreamed of for eight years. He buried his face into Katy and searched out her clit with his tongue. His nose was almost touching her asshole, and kneading her cheeks, he occasionally let a fingertip caress it. Melissa had told him that her sister didn't like anal play, but she ground into him harder whenever he touched her asshole.

Katy leaned forward and caressed her lover's breasts. She began nibbling on her girlfriend's neck, and before long Donna picked up speed. She started quivering and Bob began driving his hips up to meet her every stroke. Almost immediately, Donna began screaming again. This time, however, she kept humping until she felt Bob suddenly stop and explode inside her. She collapsed against Katy, panting while he went soft inside her.

Donna kissed her lover, going for tonsils. As the two beautiful women on top of him made out, Bob wormed his way out from under them and took in the view.

When the girls finally came up for air, Donna sprawled onto the blanket. Bob sat up and kissed her, sharing the taste of her girlfriend with her. Not to be left out, Katy half tackling him into her lover. As she stretched out on top of him, Bob kissed her like he'd wanted to since that memorable night in the tent. Katy returned his kiss, and for a while nothing else existed to him.

Donna watched her lover through glazed eyes. It had been over seven years since either of them had been with a man without the other present, and for the first time in all since then, she had the urge give her some privacy.

Bob broke the spell. Rolling Katy into Donna, he came up for air and started to get up. "Be right back. Don't go anywhere."

Donna wrapped her arms around her lover and drew her close, "Hurry back or we may start without you."

"May?" Katy wasted no time searching out a nipple with her lips.

As much as he wanted to stay and watch, Bob wanted to be back soon too. He went around the house checking the locks and making sure all the drapes were closed. Retuning to the living room, he found Donna on her back, legs spread, with Katy' face buried between her legs. He took a moment to admire the beauty of the two women. As Donna noticed him, she held a hand out to him. When he took her hand, she pulled him to her, and drew him into as long and deep a kiss as she could manage under the circumstances. When they broke the kiss Bob kissed and nibbled his way down to her breasts, circling each lovely pink nipple with his tongue, flicking them, working them with his lips, and caressing them, until Katy's hands came up and enveloped them.

Leaning back, Bob crawled behind Katy and began stoking her slick pussy. Only the fact he'd already blown his wad twice kept him from cumming as soon as his dick touched her lips. She gasped as he entered her. He knew from past experience that she would feel wonderful, but it was even better than he'd remembered. Grabbing her by the hips, he started working his length into her as slowly as he could manage.

As they worked out their rhythm together, her tongue slowed to a stop on her lover. Donna took the opportunity to turn herself around and worked her way under her girlfriend until her face was directly under Katy's swaying tits. Using her tongue, she flicked Katy's nipple as they bounced back and forth. When she could, she caught one in her lips, making Katy moan even louder. As the couple above her sped up, she worked her way further down until she had her face underneath Katy's shaved pussy. Leaning up, she searched out her lover's clit, sending her into an incredible orgasm.

Bob had seen Donna start working her way under Katy, and knew from the noise Katy was making that something was going on. Even then, it was a surprise when his balls started slapping against her forehead. Whatever she was doing made Katy start shaking and moaning. Picking up the pace, Bob used his hips to pound Katy screaming over the edge. Bob kept up the pace, slamming her until she collapsed on top of her girlfriend.

Rolling Katy off of her, Donna turned around and pulled Bob down on top of her. Kissing him, she reached down and guided him into her. He slipped in much easier this time and started off slowly sliding into her.

Donna made it clear what she wanted. Wrapping her heels around his ass, she said, "Fuck me hard."

Happy to oblige, Bob picked up where he left of with Katy, and fucked her as hard as he could.

Momentarily spent, Katy could only watch as her lover received a royal fucking. As much as she wanted to join in, she was frozen in place by the beauty of her partner's breasts, bouncing back and forth. As Bob leaned into his work, Donna turned her head toward her and mouthed three unmistakable words, "I love you."

Writhing underneath him, Donna soon exploded into her third orgasm of the night. Feeling his own climax coming, Bob kept going, extending her orgasm until finally he unloaded inside her again.

Out of breath, he collapsed on top of her. When he could move again, he leaned up and kissed her gently, before rolling off, and lying between the two beautiful women who snuggled up to him.

After a few minutes, Donna sat up. "Wow," she murmured. "I think I've had enough. I'm going to bed. Baby, come find me when you're done." She leaned across him and kissed Katy deeply. Looking down at Bob, she whispered into his ear, "Don't just fuck her this time." As she wandered off to the guest room, Katy was pretty sure she was walking funny.

As they watched her beautiful ass sway out of the room, Bob propped himself up on an elbow, "Not that I'm complaining, but I thought you two were lesbians."

"I like men. I just happen to have fallen in love with a woman. It's probably a good thing too, since I have never cheated on a woman, and have never been able to stay faithful to a guy. Not sure why. Why don't we go to the bedroom and do this right."

Bob had an idea. "Let's get in the a shower and clean up a bit first. Since that night we got all sweaty in the tent, I've wanted a chance to soap you up."

Bob gently soaped up every inch of her body, starting with her feet, and up her calves to her thighs. As he knelt beside her, he gently kissed her thighs, her stomach, her ass and any other surface that wasn't soapy yet. Skipping her crotch, he stood behind her and soaped up her stomach and chest, somehow missing her breasts. He then moved to her arms and then her back. He soaped up her neck, and then her face. Rinsing her off, he kissed her and said, "Now the fun parts." He wrapped his arms around her and soaped her ass while kissing her. As he kissed her, kneading her ass in his hands, he worked his way behind her and began soaping up her breasts. Releasing them, allowing the warm water to rid them of soap, he reached down and soaped up her crotch. Taking down the showerhead, he switched it to pulse and moved it down to her crotch to make sure everything was rinsed. Already breathing heavy, Katy's legs went weak when the pulsing water hit her clit. "I learned that from your sister. You like it?"

All Katy could manage was a weak nod and an, "Nh huh."

He guided her to the wall and put her hands on the towel rail. " You're going to want to hold on." He stood behind her and filled his hands with her breasts, nibbled her neck, and worked his rigid member between her legs, rubbing it against her lips. He released a breast and reached down and grabbed himself, pressing his cock up against her, moving his hips back and forth, causing her to groan. Backing his hips up, he released his dick and caressed her ass while kissing his way down her back. When he got to her ass, he reached between her legs and caressed her pussy, while alternating nibbling each cheek. He inserted his thumb in her and brought his other hand down and spread her cheeks. Using the inside of his hand on her clit, he fucked her with a thumb and slowly ran his tongue around the rim of her ass hole, occasionally letting the tip of his tongue press at the opening. Katy moaned as he worked on her, quivering until she started bucking against his face. Cumming violently, she screamed until he pulled his face away and stood up. "Give me a minute to brush my teeth, and I'll be back."

Before he could open the shower door, Katy grabbed him. "I have a rule, if you can lick me there, I can kiss you after you do." She then did her best to lick his tonsils. When they broke, she turned around and pressed him against the wall with her back, reaching between her legs, she took him in her hands and guided him into herself. Bob took control then and move her back into position against the wall. He slowly worked himself into her until he was fully in and then began slowly fucking her. One hand caressed her breasts as he fingered her clit with the other. All the while he kissed he neck, nibbled an ear, or kissed her when she could manage to turn that far. Not wanting to finish quickly, he took his time, going slowly until he felt her start to quiver. He picked up speed and began hammering her. She screamed as she climaxed, but Bob didn't let up, keeping her climax going until finally her legs gave way.

Bob held her until she could support herself, still inside her. When she was coherent again she extracted herself from his embrace and knelt in front of him. Taking him in her mouth she slowly began working him into her mouth, taking him into her throat and swallowing him, bit by bit until her nose pressed into his pubic hair and her chin met his balls. She began working his hips back and forth, until it he was no longer getting a blowjob, but was fucking her throat. She caressed his balls, and it wasn't long until she felt them tighten in her hand and against her chin. As he started to erupt, she pulled back so only the head was in her mouth, wanting to taste the load. As she pulled him out of her mouth a few drops of cum finally dribbled down her chin. Swallowing his load, she wiped her chin and stood up. She held him, kissing him until the water turned cold. As he reached around her and turned off the water, she looked him in the eye. "Can I stay with you tonight."

Without a word, Bob leaned down and kissed her gently. "I'd love it. Will Donna be okay with it?"

"She said to come find her when I'm done. I'm not done, just tired."

He retrieved a towel and dried her off, taking extra time on the fun parts. Wrapping it around her, he grabbed one for himself, dried himself off, and led her from the bathroom. As they approached the bed, his and Melissa's bed, they both paused uncomfortably.

Katy broke the silence, "Why don't we spend the night in the guest room with Donna?"

"Good idea. Now that you don't hate me, I don't want to get her mad at me."

Donna barely moved as they climbed into bed. She mumbled something that was unintelligible to Bob, but Katy clearly understood.

Kissing her on the cheek, Katy whispered into her ear. "I love you too."

Snuggling up to her girlfriend, Katy went to sleep entirely spent, sandwiched between her greatest love and her greatest fantasy.

For the first time in over two years, Bob's last thoughts as he went to sleep were not about how much his life sucked.

12