An Unexpected Visit

Story Info
A surprise visit from You, her Master, while showering.
934 words
3.69
7.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~An unexpected visit~

I awake with a soft smile on my lips... Opening my eyes, I roll over and look around the room smiling, last night's dream on the tip of my tongue. Visions of You, my Master, torturing my body and soul with Your firm hand and whip.

I take a deep cleansing breath and close my eyes as I stretch and run my hands down my body slowly, thinking of You and how I long for You to touch me

My morning begins as usual as any other, dressing in my robe, making coffee as I float around the house with a light step, still longing for You

Still waking up, I step into the shower and shudder as the steaming hot water trickles down my skin

I blush slightly as my thoughts move back to You, causing my hands to roam over my body slowly. Tracing a light path down my neck, and outlining the contour of my breasts, I lick my lips and moan.

My nipples harden as I graze them lightly, a soft sigh escaping my lips as I tease them between my fingers, rolling them between my fingertips and tugging on them lightly.

My hand drifts lower, tickling my stomach as I close my eyes and look down, moaning softly as it brushes across my tender lips, causing them to swell instantly, visions of You caressing my body and teasing me to climax.

Becoming lost in the moment, I lift my foot to the side of the tub and caress my moist, swollen lips slowly. I roll my head back and moan slowly as I push my fingers between them and rub slowly as I need You to touch my body.

Suddenly I feel a presence behind me as my breath catches. You rip my head back slowly as You close in behind me.

Lips graze my ear, as I hear You whisper to me gently..... 'You are mine and mine alone. Do not speak. I don't want to hear a word from your lips or you will be punished.' Holding my breath in anticipation, I gasp as a blindfold is tied over my eyes, followed by your finger tracing across my lips slowly.

You shove my body up against the wall roughly and lift my arms above my head, quickly tying them to the shower head above us.

Hearing Your voice makes my heart race uncontrollably, my breathing ragged... You lean against me and growl, 'my angel'.....

I whimper softly as you push my body against the wall with your hips and kick my legs out to the side, rubbing Your thick cock against my ass Reaching around, You take my neck in Your hand and squeeze slowly as You press Your hardened cock against the wet, dripping entrance to my pussy.

Your free hand snakes around my body as You find my sweet, throbbing pussy. Rubbing it slowly, You cause me to moan loudly. You rip my head to the side and whisper, 'shhhhhh'........

Sliding your cock back and forth between my legs, you nibble on my ear, whispering about how You're going to torture my body.

Grabbing my hips, you pull them back to You as You shove Your cock deep inside my throbbing pussy and begin fucking me slowly as You kiss my shoulder.

My body trembles as I begin thrusting back against You. You growl and slap my ass roughly, letting me know not to move, snarling "Master says, No..." as You grab my hair pulling on it firmly.

Pounding me harder as Your balls slap against my thighs, I chew on my lip and whine with need as I feel your hand grip my neck.

Your fingers settle around my neck, feeling my pulse as You clamp down on it, cutting off my air supply slowly. 'you will submit to my touch fully and give me your soul as I desire it' You whisper in my ear as you lick my earlobe and slam Your cock completely inside my pussy, holding it there.

I whimper and quiver, my body tensing up as You fill me up fully. Nodding my head in submission, I let out a sharp breath. You growl, 'fuck me without moving your body'.....

I whine and clamp down on your cock, squeezing it firmly and release as you groan. Continuing to massage your shaft with my muscles, I milk it slowly at first then move faster, my excitement growing.

You rip my head back and slap my ass harder before grabbing my hips and slamming your cock into me violently, increasing the pressure of your grip on my neck.

Fucking me roughly as you continue to slap my ass again and again, I mouth a moan as my body jerks. You release your hot load inside my pussy as you bite my shoulder, piercing the skin roughly, groaning.

I spasm violently as my body quivers. My world begins to drift into darkness as I cum all over Your shaft and thighs before collapsing against the wall overwhelmed with pleasure.

You pick me up gently, untie my hands and carry me to the bed. Laying me down, You crawl up next to me and hold me tightly, covering my neck in kisses until I wake up next to you with a gentle smile.

Clinging to you, I press against your body and kiss your lips deeply. My hands drift up to my neck and I grin as I feel a collar locked in place around it. Looking up into your eyes, I kiss you passionately and whisper....

Thank you, Daddy....