An Unexpected Visit Ch. 02

Story Info
Their adventure continues.
2.6k words
3.94
4.9k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gail pushed herself up, took a look around, and slipped her dress back on. She smiled over at Mike, and asked "Are you going to feed me now?"

"How hungry are you?" Mike asked as though trying to decide if Gail was asking him for food or sex.

"Sex then a sandwich." She said with all seriousness.

He just looked at her and shook his head. "Who are you?"

"The Gail that needs to be fucked, if you're up for it." Gail said as though issuing a challenge.

Once upon a time Mike wouldn't have heard those words cross Gail's lips. Sure, they lived in Gail's thoughts, on the tip of her tongue nearly anytime she was near Mike, but she had always been too afraid to say them. Somehow, she had come realize that especially with Mike, she could be her true self. Mike grabbed Gail's hand, pulled her across the seat and deposited her on the ground just outside the truck door.

As if reading her mind earlier, Mike led Gail around to the back of the truck, dropped the tailgate and bent her over, flipping her dress up and thrusting his cock into Gail. Her pussy wet from the earlier teasing hungrily tightened around Mike's rock hard cock. With just Mike's second thrust, he grazed Gail's g spot. She bit her lip to try and stifle the scream. Not knowing how close his neighbors were, Gail tried to keep quiet. Mike eased his cock back and then slammed it home again. Gail's knees buckled.

"DONT FUCKING STOP!" Gail demanded. It only took two more thrusts and Gail came hard. Gail had her mouth buried in the crook of her arm to muffled her scream. She lost track of everything but the sensation of Mike pounding his cock into her. The only sound she could hear was flesh meeting flesh as Mike went balls deep and exploded inside her sopping wet cunt. Holding her hips tightly against him for a few extra minutes as he recovered his composure, Mike pulled his exhausted cock out of her dripping little cunt. Mike smacked Gail's ass before flipping her skirt back down.

That was a great fuck! Mike thought. God that is a tight pussy. He was surprised that he held out as long as he did. Gail coming on so strong, now that was different and quite a pleasant surprise.

Gail followed Mike into the house. She was immediately greeted by Larry. Larry is Mike's big mutt of a dog. Part mastiff, part German shepherd, part god only knows. He must weigh close to 135 pounds. Larry came right up to her and stuck his head under her dress. His tongue licked Gail from her asshole to her clit faster than either one of then even realized.

"Whoa! What the fuck!?! Got yourself a Brandon dog there huh?" Gail said jokingly. Not at all willing to acknowledge what just happened. She had heard of crotch dogs, but this was nuts.

"Don't worry Gail, he's a good natured friendly dog, and since he seems to like you, the worst that's likely to happen is he'll lick you to death." Mike scolded Larry and sent him trotting off to the back bedrooms. They headed into the kitchen to get something to eat. The night before Mike put some chicken with red beans and rice in the Crock-Pot and its simmered to just about perfection. They had a nice time catching up with each other during the meal. But before the meal was even over Gail had Mike's cock on her mind again. Gail reached out with her foot under the table and began to slide it up the inside of Mike's leg. Mike's cock twitched back to life and they both knew lunch was over.

Without saying a word Mike got up and walked into the living room. He grabbed a pillow off the couch took off his shorts and shirt. Gail very much enjoyed watching Mike undress. He laid down on the carpet naked. Once he was stretched out comfortably on the floor Gail slowly pulled her dress over her head. She reached behind her to unhook her bra. Gail smiled as she dropped the bra on the floor. Gail dropped to her knees between Mike's legs. She wasted no time sucking his cock in her mouth to ensure the erection was complete. Satisfied that Mike's cock was ready for her, Gail crawled her way up Mike body. She rubbed the head of his cock along her slit and plunged herself down on Mike, taking him into the hilt.

God that felt good. Even though they had just fucked a little while ago Mike looked up into Gail's eyes as his hands grabbed her waist and said "Damn! Your pussy is still so tight. This feels incredible."

Gail started to ride Mike's cock. Confidently picking up speed. Mike's eyes were glued to her amazing tits. He loved watching her 44 d's bouncing all over the place. She closed her eyes and savored the pleasure of having Mike buried deep inside her. Gail knew there would be no hiding the look of pure pleasure on her face as she got closer and closer to another explosive orgasm.

Then they both froze in utter shock. A dog's tongue ran across Mike's balls and up Gail's ass crack. Their eyes big and round as they looked at each other. They didn't know what to do. The tongue swiped again and again and still neither of them moved. Gail instinctively leaned herself forward, her hands suddenly grasping Mike's shoulders, granting Larry better access to her ass. Gail hungrily kissed Mike. She felt Mike's hands grab her ass cheeks and spread them wider. As quickly as the licking started it stopped. Before either of them could even react to Larry stopping, he began to mounted Gail. With Mike buried deeply in Gail's pussy, Larry really had no other option than her tight little asshole.

In the next moment, Gail's eyes popped back open, with a look of panic as Larry wrapped his forelegs around her hips in a death grip. It took Larry 3 or 4 times and then he found his mark. The first thrust didn't go deeply into Gail's ass, just an inch or so. She looked at Mike and she knew that Mike was feeling it too. The moment Mike saw Gail's eyes close, he knew she had escaped into her mind. Knowing that so much of Gail's sexual identity lived in her mind. If Gail's eyes were closed, she was focusing on her physical response. As long as Gail could keep her mind disconnected from the reality of what cock had taken up residence in her ass, Mike knew she could give herself over to the pleasure building inside her. Larry started to concentrate his efforts in Gail's behind and it was doing amazing things to Gail. She gave herself over to the experience. Knowing Gail's reaction to this was written all over her face. Gail somehow seemed to instinctively know that being fucked by Larry was really turning Mike on, because he got a bit harder inside her.

Larry set a blistering pace, they had absolutely no control over. The combination of Gail's incredibly tight pussy and getting to see her completely lose control, was turning Mike on too. He just wished that he could watch Larry's cock thrusting into Gail's pussy, but that would have to wait until a bit later.

Thrust after thrust Larry drove deeper into Gail's ass. The second Larry was all the way in her ass, her pussy got so tight that it felt incredibly full. She tried to concentrate on Mike's cock, grasping onto to his cock as much as she could. They were both amazed at how fast that dog was humping his dick in and out of Gail. With each stroke, Larry's dick swelled. It just kept getting bigger and bigger. The knot at the base of Larry's cock was so swollen that it no longer entered her ass easily.

The way he was stretching her ass was on the verge of being painful. Larry gave one hard push and it slid his cock in one last time. He just held on, still pulling her back toward him, which pushed Mike's cock deeper into her pussy. It created so much pressure on Mike's cock must have been unbelievable for Mike. Gail's pussy pulsing around his cock like a fist. Somehow her body knew it's limits because her pussy expelled Mike's cock as if it were a watermelon seed slipping between her fingers.

Mike was stuck beneath them as Larry stayed buried in her ass. Mike began to alternate between pinching her nipples and rubbing her clit. Gail lost it, and came harder than ever before. It took Larry a bit longer to finish, but eventually, his hips stopped pounding against Gail's ass. The instant Larry hopped off Gail collapsed on top of Mike. Mike rolled Gail onto her back, Larry's cum dripping out of her ass. Mike watched over Gail, waiting for her to open her eyes. For Gail to react in some way. Gail was completely in a daze. As her breathing calmed down, her eyes slowly opened. She struggled to sit up. Gail's hand covering her mouth.

When Gail finally looked at Mike, she could see the concern in his eyes. Mike gently took her face in his hands and quietly asked "Are you ok?"

Gail couldn't speak. She couldn't find the words to tell Mike, that she's never felt so completely fucked in her life. Gail's eyes just looked down the hallway towards the bathroom. Mike helped Gail to her feet and guided her the bathroom. Her legs were incredibly shaky, and Mike led her over to the toilet. Gail was glad that she had a moment to sit. Mike turned the shower on and steam began to fill the room.

Gail stepped into to shower and sighed with relief as the warm water hit her. After a few minutes under the powerful spray from the shower head Gail was starting to come around. Thank goodness Mike stepped in behind her to hold her up. Mike grabbed the sprayer and began rinsing Gail's back off. Taking a bit of care around my ass, Larry's cum still dripping out of her ass. Mike rinsed off Gail's legs.

"That's quite a dog you've got. I thought you were joking when you told me he might lick me to death." Gail said with a little smile. "You know of all the threesomes I've ever fantasized about that was not one of them. Funny how reality can be better than fantasy. "

"I don't think I've ever seen Larry take to someone so quickly." Mike commented. "He's got excellent taste."

"I think I'd like to soak in that tub." Gail said bracing her herself against the shower walls, her legs still feeling very shaky. Mike stepped out of the shower and began to draw a bath for Gail.

Gail eased herself info the tub. The hot water was soothing to her well fucked asshole. Mike left Gail to her soak. After a few minutes, Mike wandered back into the bathroom, a drink in each hand.

"I thought you could use a drink." Mike said as he handed Gail the glass, and took a long drink from it. The watermelon margarita tasted divine to her parched throat. Mike sat perched on the side of the tub, the towel he's wrapped around himself earlier still in place. Gail set her glass on the edge of the tub.

"I didn't even know that was possible." Gail said to Mike as she reached out for him, needing to touch him.

"That was so hot." Mike smiled. "Is your ass still intact?"

"It is, but it feels empty after being so full." Gail admitted with a flirty grin. "I'm not sure I'm ready to have it filled again anytime soon. I'm sorry you got pushed out of mix."

"Watching you cum like that was worth it." Mike smiled.

Gail began to reach for Mike's cock under the towel. "How about you lose the towel?" Mike stood and let his towel drop to the floor. Mike stepped into the tub, and took a seat on the ledge giving Gail complete access to his cock. She was unconsciously licking her lips. Gail moved between Mike's thighs and began to confidently stroke his cock back to life. She licked the length of his shaft like he was an ice cream cone. Slowly savoring every inch. Gail's hands reached out to cup his balls and gently fondle them before leaning forward and gently sucking one into her mouth.

"Damn I've missed your mouth." Mike admitted.

"I've missed having your dick in it." Gail said with a smile before refocusing her efforts on making Mike cum. She enjoyed cock sucking. She's always felt that it was a powerful experience to know that for a little while, she could be in control of the moment. With a light touch, she could prolong the pleasure, which quick, firm strokes, she could speed in up. She could set pace, and at this moment, she didn't want to let Mike cum quickly.

Gail once again took the length of Mike's now rigid cock deep into her mouth, until the tip of his cock hit the back of her throat, and then she swallowed to take him just that much deeper. She wrapped a hand around his cock as her mouth and tongue retreated up Mike's cock. Gail bobbed up and down on his shaft a little more quickly, running her tongue along the vein on the underside of his dick. Gail lavished attention on Mike's tip until she heard his breathing change. Knowing he was getting close to coming, she concentrated her efforts on making her mouth a tight wet channel of suction engulfing his straining erection.

Plunging faster and deeper down on Mike's cock until she began to feel his hot cum coating her throat. Gail swallowed, not letting a single drop of spunk go to waste. She milked his exhausted member until she was certain she had lapped up every last drop of Mike's load. Gail reluctantly released Mike from her mouth a smile lighting up her face as she looked up and saw the look of satisfaction on Mike's face. He slid into the tub with Gail and pulled her in for a kiss.

As they were drying off from their soak, Mike's phone rang. He hurried out into the living room to grab it. Gail wrapped a towel around herself and followed Mike out into the living room, cautiously looking around for the damn dog.

"I'll be right up" Mike said as he hung up from the call. "I need to run up to the end of the road to grab a package. Why don't you head down to the bedroom? I put Larry out back so your pussy is safe for a little while." Mike said as he pulled Gail in for a quick kiss before throwing a shirt on and heading for the door.

With the house to herself, Gail took a quick inventory. While her asshole was certainly reminding her of its recent fucking, the rest of her felt incredible. She found herself wondering just how many more times she was going to get to fuck Mike. With only 48 hours or so to play with one another, Gail knew she needed to make the most of every minute. She refilled her glass, and sat down on the couch.