An Unexpected Visitor

Story Info
Snowed in with an Old Man.
8.8k words
4.56
152.3k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Given the choice between a young, hot, ravenous stud and an older gentleman, simmering in passionate wisdom and experience, my preference will always be without a single doubt the old man.

I often wonder if men realize that while a woman is walking down a street being appreciated for her eye catching silhouette, offering them a break in the usual nothing to get excited about scenery, that she may be doing a little appreciating of her own.

My attraction to the older man transcends any appeal I may have considered a possibility in regards to actually any male at all. In short, plain and simple, if you're over seventy you are definitely on my radar.

Yes, I do, sit in a park, now and then, and daydream about an older gentleman that may be sitting across the path from me. I wonder what his mouth would feel like, kissing my neck, licking my nipples round and round. I make it a point to be pleasant and smile a greeting every chance I can. I have in fact made many connections, some purely friendship, some innocent flirtations, there are a few that have resulted in long term relationships, though not sexual in nature, they are fulfilling in many ways. There are of course the special ones that shall we say, became very, very, close friends. Although I adore them all, these men, the simple acquaintances are certainly not the nuggets of pure pleasure that compel me to share my dalliances with you.

Now, I'm sure you're settling into a comfortable place ready to learn the juicy details of who, what, where, when and how my new friend and I met in the park. We didn't meet in the park, that would have been just far too easy and I like to keep the level of surprise at the highest peak. So, go ahead, settle in, while I bring you into my world and tell you my tale.

Once a month, every third Monday, our town has a "Resident's Gathering". Unlike a Home Owners Association, we don't meet to discuss rules and regulations, we certainly do not tell anyone that their grass is too high or that their choice of paint color is unacceptable.

Our town is actually a very large area with very few homes. Most of the properties have been in the families for many years or have been kept to the original acreage by the new owners. I believe our coming together is more of a keeping in touch with each other sort of meeting. There have been in the past a few heated discussions between residents, nothing that wasn't overcome with calm voices and simple reasoning.

On one particular Monday evening, I arrived at the library, our official meeting place, and there were several neighbors already enjoying a cup of coffee and chatting about, truthfully, nothing of any consequence.

As I looked about the room, in the far corner, rather quietly, I noticed a face I hadn't seen before. I turned my head to acknowledge a friend walking towards me.

"Well, hello Layla, how are you?"

"Francis, nice to see you, I'm just wonderful as always, and you how are you this cold winter night, I'm surprised that Allan didn't cancel the meeting."

"He called me this afternoon and we considered it, but, after the first few phone calls everyone gave us the feeling that we should get together regardless of the cold so we agreed. There were a few things Allan wanted to go over about the snow plowing contract."

Let me bring you into the inner circle.

Allan is the Mayor of our little piece of heaven, he oversees all the daily mundane business that every small utopia faces, he has been our Mayor for over twenty years, and there is never an election just a simple motion, seconded and he remains in office, if only all governing could be so easy. Imagine our government fashioned after a small town, the leaders would have to put their own agenda's aside and actually accept what was ultimately best for the masses. I digress.

The Town Council consists of Francis, Samuel and Pauline, again, unopposed and long term officials. Our manner of governing has worked unimpeded so why change it.

Allan was about to call the meeting to order and we all grabbed a quick warm cup of coffee and patiently sat thru the minutes of our previous meeting, now we were moving on to the really important part of the night.

"Good evening all, I just have a few quick things here. Our contract for the Snow Plowing needs to be renewed, I have a copy for all of you, and Pauline will see to it that those who were not able to attend tonight will be given the information. Since we have a quorum, I'd like to take a vote tonight.

"I second" Francis, was always the second.

"The rates haven't changed and the service plan will remain as it is. All those in favor of renewal, please signify by raising your hands, I'd say that's everyone, so we'll maintain the contract as it is. Okay, I'd like to announce that our annual budget, passed at the last meeting is now available for those who would like a copy, see Pauline. If you're thinking that this sounds like small town foolishness, I would strongly disagree with you. Our little piece of paradise, nestled in the mountains of Pennsylvania, has survived its quaint, storybook quality because we have taken the time and effort to keep things as simple as possible.

"There is one more thing, as you all know; we lost Scott Maxwell this past summer and his family decided to put his property up for sale. Well as luck would have it the property was sold to Nathan Schook's brother, I'd like you to meet him, come on up here Fred.

So, this is the man with the unfamiliar face.

I now remembered the for sale sign, it had been taken down on Scott's property; he and his family were in the mountains here for several generations. When his children left Pennsylvania, he and his wife Alana stayed here, traveling all over the country where his children had settled until her death last year. Some will tell you old age took him, I believe he died of a broken heart. There was never a time when they weren't side by side. Losing the love of his life and his constant companion for over sixty years took a toll on Scott; he just wanted to be with her again, now he is.

"This is Fred Schook, the newest member of our little town, maybe if you have a minute you might say hello the next time you're out his way. It's my pleasure to welcome you and we look forward to seeing you out and about. If there's anything you need let us know."

What a nice smile, I thought.

"Well unless there's something else, I'll close this meeting and see you all next month, same place same time folks."

Now that the "Business" was concluded the real meeting began. Everyone would grab a fresh cup of coffee or maybe a hot chocolate and gather around with a cookie, supplied by you know who, Pauline of course, and bring each other up to date on what was happening in our respective lives. This was where all the new births were announced, the engagements, the deaths of family members, just the normal conversations that happen in small towns just like this one.

"Layla, I'd like you to meet my brother Fred."

"Well welcome to our little piece of heaven Fred, so nice to meet you."

"Yes, it's nice to meet you too."

"Layla is our resident Financial Advisor; she'll help you out with tax questions and the like. The big house on Kavandale, the old Green and Stone place, that's her home. So how are you Layla?"

"Nathan I couldn't be better, enjoying the quiet life, loving the warm cozy fires and the winter nights. You never told me you had a brother, it must be nice to have him close by, where are you from Fred?"

"I was in the Coast Guard, retired a few years ago in Savannah and stayed put. Nathan told me about the place for sale and the summer's were getting so hot I decided to come back home, so I bought the place and well, here I am."

'Let me be the first one to welcome you with a hug."

What can I say; I'm affectionate, by nature. I will never miss an opportunity to put my arms around a delicious older man. I leaned forward and hugged Fred and happily he hugged me right back.

"You know Fred, if I can help in any way with you settling in, give me a call, I'm in the book."

"Thank you, I'll remember that."

"Gentleman, I have a warm fire, a hot bath and a glass of Chambord calling me home, so enjoy the rest of the evening and see you soon."

I said my goodbyes and headed home. The night was clear; the sky was full of stars, just beautiful. My mind began drifting to the handsome man I met tonight.

I would guess that Fred was in his middle seventies, he was the older brother to Nathan, who I believe was seventy three. The Schook family has been here in Pennsylvania for hundreds of years; the house that Nathan and Leah live in has been passed down for four generations. The Schook's farm and raise the most delicious corn you have ever buttered. The fifth generation, Samuel and Todd, are now running the day to day business of the farm and Nathan has taken a smaller role. The grandchildren are the center of his life now. I pulled into the garage, closed the garage door and quickly went into the house. I love this old house, it's a perfect refuge and I finally have it just the way I want it. The house is just about one hundred and fifty years old. The exterior walls are stone and there is a fireplace in every room, even the kitchen. I had some work done to it recently and now my bedroom opens into another bedroom that I converted into a huge bath, I kept the fireplace and spend many a night, lying in a tub of warm water, sipping a sweet glass of Chambord, losing myself in music. I love Ella, Nina Simone, Nancy Wilson, the ladies of the past who know how to sing a sensual bluesy song. Jazz, from the 40's and 50's can change a mood in a mere second.

I lit the fireplace, started the water, poured a glass of sweetness, turned on some music, stripped down and slid into the tub of steaming warmth.

My mind began to drift; I was feeling all warm and cozy. What I wanted was a man, right here beside me, touching me, looking at how hard and stiff my nipples were, maybe a kiss, soft at first, letting his tongue slip between my lips. Feeling his hands, moving so slowly over my breasts, feeling my nipples rub against his palms, urging him to squeeze them, play with me.

My hand searched through the water for that lovable spot between my legs. My legs opened, I slipped one finger down, separated my lips and found my tender pleasure. Rubbing, slow and in circles, I felt the stirring inside me. Yesss, now it was his hand, squeezing the swollen nub between his fingers, gently rolling them over and over. Yesss, just like that, I love it like that, feels so good, ohhh, that's it, yes, put your finger inside me, ohhh, yes, slow, in and out, like that, finger fuck me, yesss, deeper, deeper, ohhh yesss, now faster, that's it faster, Oh, ohhh, yes, make me cum, ohh yesss, Ohh I love it, now, ohhh yesss.

I felt the sweet waves, one and then another, oh I loved it. I lay there in the water for a few minutes, enjoying the pleasure and when the water had lost its warmth I got out, dried my body, slipped into a soft flowing robe, warm slippers and taking my glass with me I climbed into my big comfy bed.

I have had many of my gentlemen readers ask me where I compose my offerings, many, right here, in the warmth and serenity of my bed.

I picked up my laptop, thank you progress, and I put my thoughts down. A little secret of a rather personal nature, many times I find myself completely aroused as I recall a particular scenario that I simply must close my eyes and relive the experience. The next time I opened my eyes it was nearly seven in the morning.

There is nothing quite like a sensual orgasm for a good night's sleep.

I fixed myself a light breakfast, tidied up the kitchen and while sipping my tea I pondered the day before me.

I decided to make a trip to the market for some things I needed. Today was Tuesday; the weather report was calling for snow this evening so I wanted to make sure I had all the necessities. I made a list, dressed and out the door I went.

Funny, when the forecast suggests that there will be a substantial snow fall you will likely see a member of each family in the market stocking up. So was the case this morning.

Everyone had baskets full of whatever constituted warmth in their lives. There were coffees, teas, hot chocolates and cookies and breads and just about anything you could imagine you might long for during a snow storm.

Across the counter, I was surprised to see a new face.

"Good morning Fred, stocking up just like the rest of us I see."

"Oh hey Layla, yeah, supposed to be a hell of a storm tonight."

"Yes, good day for a big pot of soup and some crusty bread. Lots of hot chocolate wouldn't hurt. Are you all set with plenty of fire wood if the power goes out?"

"That's one thing you remember when you've grown up here, make sure you have a load of wood ready to go."

My order was ready, so I took my things and started on my way.

"Well, stay warm Fred; see you when the mountain thaws."

"You too Layla keep that fire burning now."

I picked up a few more things and I was back in the car ready to head home. The snow had already begun to fall; this was certainly earlier than had been forecast and it was coming down at a pretty fast clip.

By the time I got home I barely made it up the driveway and into the garage.

Safely inside, I set about putting my groceries away.

I started a pot of soup, beef and vegetables; I could make it into a chili later.

The house was frosty so I started a fire, once it had a nice burn going I went and changed into some warm fleece pajama's and snuggled up on the couch with a cup of hot tea. There's something so beautiful about falling snow. It has always mystified me to know that not any two snowflakes are exactly the same. Looking out the window it was really coming down and blowing like crazy, there would be huge drifts in only a few hours if this continued. Almost out of nowhere I saw a pickup turn into the bottom of the hill, trying to make it up the driveway. There was a pretty steep grade coming up to the house. I watched the truck come about halfway up and stop, I was sure the driver couldn't get any traction and was now stuck. I watched the truck try and maneuver back and forth and finally it was clear that this truck was going nowhere fast.

After a few minutes, the lights shut off and the door opened. The driver jumped out and was on the way up to the house. The snow was already pretty deep. I went to the door and just as I opened it the driver reached the small portico. It was Nathan's brother Fred

"Fred, my God, you must be freezing, please come on in, don't worry about your boots, and just come in."

As soon as he cleared the door I shut it tight, the wind was howling and blowing snow all over the place.

"It is really coming down; I think I'm pretty much stuck down there."

He pulled a box out from under his jacket and handed it to me.

"I tried to catch you at the market, you left this on the counter, and I thought I'd drop it off in case it was something you needed. I honestly forgot about the hill up to your house."

I took the box, it was a decadent chocolate pie, okay, sometimes I splurge.

"My God, you must be freezing, take this stuff off and get in here by the fire I'll pour you something hot."

Fred pulled his jacket off, slipped out of his boots and quickly went to stand in front of the blazing fire.

"I tell you what, I forgot about these nor'easter storms. It is frigging coming down and freezing. I don't think I can get out of here my wheels just kept spinning."

I filled his cup to the brim and walked into the living room. He was shaking. I handed him the cup and he had a hard time getting it down he was shivering so badly.

"Listen, you need to get out of those wet clothes. I'll run some hot water in the tub, you get in and warm up, I'll put your things in the dryer and by the time you get warmed up they'll be okay to put back on.'

I think his first instinct was to argue against my suggestion, but seeing how cold he was and listening to his chattering teeth told him it was not a good idea.

I started the tub, and went out to get him. I showed him into the bathroom, told him to put his clothes outside the door and I'd let him know when they were dry.

Obviously he realized there was no other choice so, in a few minutes the door opened and he dropped his clothes outside. I quickly put them in the dryer and went back to check on him.

"How are you doing, warming up?"

"Yeah, I feel like an idiot, I'm getting the chill off these old bones though so I'm good."

"Okay, well I've got your things in the dryer, they should be ready in about 30 minutes or so. Listen, keep the water nice and warm, I'll throw some more wood on the fire and you'll be warm as toast in no time."

I waited for a reply, but he didn't say anything. I felt kind of bad, what a way to start a new chapter in your life. I walked back to the living room and looked out the window to see if I could see his truck. The snow was already well above the wheels, it was clear he wasn't going anywhere any time soon. According to the weather scanner this storm was supposed to drop snow all night into tomorrow morning. The possibility of his being here for a day or two was suddenly a safe bet.

I heard the buzzer on the dryer and went to get his things. They were good and dry and warm. I knocked on the bathroom door and told him I had his clothes for him.

"Okay, thanks, just leave them outside the door."

I placed the clothes on the small table and went back to the kitchen. My soup was bubbling away and I suddenly thought that I needed to feed him. I had plenty of food so that was not a problem. I made some sandwiches and more hot tea and brought them into the living room.

In a few minutes he walked in and the look on his face was kind of cute.

"I am so sorry Layla, I just wanted to drop off your stuff and now I've put you through all this."

I laughed and smiled.

"Listen, I couldn't be happier, tonight at about eleven when I've exhausted all my choices that chocolate pie is all I'll want so, really, thank you."

We both laughed and I told him to sit down and have some hot tea.

"I made some sandwiches, I hope you like good old Ham and Swiss?"

"Happens to be my favorite, really, thanks Layla."

"It looks like this storm has come in stronger than forecasted. The snow is already at the top of your wheels, I don't see how you'll be able to get down the hill or for that matter much of any place. I have a very nice guest bedroom, plenty of food and something a little stronger than tea and cocoa if you like, so why don't you just plan on spending the night or however long it may take until you can safely drive."

I could see the resigned look come over his face.

"I really don't see any other option, I'm truly sorry for the inconvenience, my intention was completely honorable. Layla I left my cell in the truck, could I use your phone to call Nathan and let him know what's going on, I was supposed to stop by there hours ago."

"Oh my God, he must be frantic; yes the phone is right there on the table next to you."

I picked up the dishes and empty cups and left the room to give him some privacy.

Unfortunately, the living room and kitchen were pretty close together so you really couldn't find any privacy even if you were willing to pay for it. I couldn't help but hear his side of the conversation.

"Hey brother, it's me, calm down, I'm fine, I was dropping something off for Layla and got stuck on her driveway, and yeah the big hill, anyway, I can't get out so I'm going to spend the night here at her place."

There were a few minutes of silence.

"Okay, I'll call you when I get home, listen, it may be a day or two, this storm is pounding us and the latest is that it's going to drop more than they originally expected, so if you don't hear from me, I'm fine, I just can't get home. Okay, yeah, stay warm."