An Unexpected Workout

Story Info
Hot & heavy workout gets even hotter & heavier.
2.5k words
4.36
40.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two of the Isabella Chronicles

As I said, my phone sex situation with Isabella was exactly what I needed. It was perfect, perfect that is, until the inevitable happened.

"I want to meet you!" she purred down the phone at me, the day after I had listened to her fuck her ex-husband into a coma.

"No!" my mind screamed, and somehow my voice found a more polite way of conveying the same message. I did NOT want to meet. I did NOT want to know what she really looked like. It would spoil everything! Didn't she enjoy things they way they were? What if we didn't like each other physically? Was it worth risking the enjoyment we gave each other anonymously?

My arguments seemed sound to me, but Isabella was insistent, so much so that she would bring it up when she had me on the brink of spurting or in the middle of a hot and horny phone conversation.

"Let's meet" she would say, "and I'll suck your cock AND swallow your cum for real!" or "If we meet, you can stick that cock in me and fuck my brains out!!" or "Wouldn't you like to REALLY be sucking my tits and licking my pussy instead of just imagining it?" or "I wish you were REALLY playing with my arse right now!!"

I tried putting her off.

"I'm a big guy!" I said, "You know tall and wide and built like a brick shit house! If you don't like front row forwards, you won't like me!!"

"Don't worry, I like big men", she responded, making no effort at all to set my fears to rest over her physical appearance.

"I can't stand a guy with no meat on his bones and I'm built for a big man!"

I don't remember finally giving in, so I cannot say exactly how it was that I came to be standing outside my apartment building waiting for her, that morning, or even why (let alone when) I had given up my address and agreed to meet.

Ostensibly we were going to my apartment gym, new friends helping each other get fit. I had no idea what to look for and was expecting the worst.

I had already resolved that I would smile politely when we met and ignoring the crossed eyes, the terrible teeth and the hare lip, would exchange chit chat amiably without inviting any physical contact while I lead ten ton Tessie to my gym. No doubt she would huff and puff with me in the gym for 20 mins or so and then collapse while I called an ambulance.

'At least I hadn't given her my apartment number!' I thought dismally.

Being a male with a healthy libido, I was able to interrupt this thought process while I checked out the passing traffic of stunning city chicks wandering up and down the street while I waited.

A brunette with curly brown hair, hazel brown eyes and freckled face with a cute up-turned nose, caught my eye. Underneath her tracksuit I could see she had beautiful breasts and a nice full arse. I watched her sashay through the glass doors to my apartment block as my mobile started ringing.

"Where are you?" asked Isabella in my ear.

"Waiting out the front." I said, still watching the brunette. I loved that sort of body; full without being fat, beautiful soft skin, great curly hair, cute upturned nose, lightly freckled face and this girl carried herself with style.

'Such a voluptuous and sexy woman,' I thought to myself distractedly. 'How marvellous!'

Suddenly she swung around and looked right at me. It was only then that I saw the mobile held to her ear. Even through the glass doors, I could see her smile as I stood there gaping, my mind still trying to put two and two together.

"Hello stranger!" she breathed in my ear.

She walked back out, took my hand in hers and kissed me on the cheek, her body pressing up against mine as she did. All the while I stood there like a dimwit, trying to reconcile the image I had cemented in my head with the person before me.

"You're a big man!" she said admiringly.

"I mean you said you were a big man but you are BIG!! Oh, and pretty much what I thought you'd be like too!" she finished.

"Am I?"

I was still spellbound, and I half nodded half shook my head. She grinned at me again and then unexpectedly reached forward and tweaked my cock through the front of my shorts.

"You ARE big! Hmmm, very big" she giggled.

"I feel like I've been wanting to do that for ages!" she said while she half turned and rubbed her arse back into me.

"Now come on, show me this gym!"

I could feel my cock instantly hardening in my pants and realised belatedly that I had a stupid grin plastered all over my face.

"The lifts are straight ahead!" I managed and fumbled in my pocket for my access card so that we could take the lift down to the gym, trying to rearrange my cock discreetly as I did so.

She was like nothing I had anticipated and was so different, so much better than I had imagined, that I was completely unprepared for it. When the lift doors closed she stepped up to me and smiled coquettishly up at me.

"So this is the body of the voice that I've had sex with so many times over the phone!" she said in her slow deliberate way with her sexy smooth voice. Her hand slid over my stomach and began to gently stroke my already half erect cock.

I felt dazed, as if I was high as a kite. I kissed her on the forehead and nuzzled her cheek, licked her ear. She rubbed her cheek across my face and moaned softly into my neck, her hand still sliding lightly over my now erect cock.

"Did you like listening to me fuck Horace the other night?" she whispered as she pressed against me.

"Uh huh" I managed, my hands sliding around her hips and then running over those fantastic arse cheeks I had admired only moments earlier. The lift doors opened and she back out, still looking up at me with that strange almost teasing look on her face.

"Well, I was fantasising it was you, not him." One finger played with her curls while she glanced around.

So where is it?" she asked.

I pointed wordlessly ahead to the door of the gym and we entered. A lone male was working up a sweat on one of the two walking machines that sat in front of the wall to ceiling mirror. Isabella took the other walker, while I made a beeline for the bike machines, which were behind the walkers.

As I worked up a sweat, I watched the rhythmic movement of her arse cheeks as she walked in place and felt heat curdling inside me. I glanced up and she was grinning, watching me watching her.

"Do I pass?" she asked, her breath straining a little as she worked at an uphill climb.

"Oh yeah!" I said, trying to regain my composure.

She flicked her gaze sideways at the guy next to her and made a face back at me.

"Next time if we time it right we can work out side by side" she said.

I nodded, only half listening. I was imaging what I would love to do to that body. Imagine, her saying the things that turned me on night after night, while I actually PLAYED with that body, while we actually DID the things we had talked about.

I was so hard it hurt. I was glad I was on the bike, where my hunched position could mostly conceal the effect she was having on me.

20 mins into the workout, the guy left, shutting the door behind him, his departure finding me still on the bike, still watching Isabella's arse and still hard as a rock.

Isabella stepped off the walker and lay down on her back, her head facing the glass window that looked over the spa and the swimming pool.

"Can you help me stretch my back out?" she asked as she pulled her knees up to her chest.

"Sure" I said, finding safety in monosyllabic answers as I dismounted from the bike and stood above her.

"What do you want me to do?"

She rubbed the base of her foot up against my hard cock deliberately.

"You tell me!" she said slowly.

I leaned down onto her knees straightening her back, and then spread her legs while I lowered myself onto her.

"I think I'm gonna fuck your brains out right here on the gym floor!" I grunted, as I pressed my hard cock through my track suit pants into the outline of her pussy lips.

Isabella had teased me past the point of restraint and now all I could think of was sex, need, wet moist desire, bodies molding together, sweat.

"We can't do it here" Isabella protested, still rubbing her foot against my rampant cock.

My fingers slid between her legs without resistance and pushed the fabric of her track suit pants into the cleft of her pussy. I pulled her sports bra down and away as she gasped with surprise and roughly ran my mouth, my tongue and my teeth over her breasts, across her sensitive nipples.

"We can't!" she protested weakly again, but I was gone now and I did not care who saw us.

Lifting her hips where she lay I roughly pulled her track suit pants down her legs and off and then pushed her g-string to one side. My fingers found her sex, wet and slippery with arousal.

I pushed first one and then two fingers into her mouth and she swirled her tongue around them, coating them with saliva as I continued to dry hump her pussy with my cock through my clothes.

As she writhed in pleasure, I slid first one and then two fingers into her while rubbing my beard stubble across her small sensitive nipples.

Low passionate cries were coming in spurts from her as she pushed against my hand and fucked herself hard, using my fingers.

I pulled my own track suit pants down and removed my fingers, sliding them one at a time into her mouth where she eagerly licked at them again.

I could feel the wet mouth of her sex grasping blindly at the swollen head of my cock and I began to ease it into her as she panted, her eyes now wide and fixed on my face.

"Jesus God Almighty!" she grunted, her face contorting as I moved it slowly deeper.

"Oh my God!! Fuck!! It's sooo big!!" Her mouth made an O as she panted, staring wide-eyed up at me as I finally bottomed out and held still.

"You've got such a tight pussy!" I groaned. "Lucky you're so wet!!" I felt as if I might actually pass out from the pleasure. I could feel her pulse somehow, her tight wet pussy wrapped around my cock transmitting her heartbeat like the beat of a drum against the sensitive skin of my shaft.

Slowly, gently, I began a deliberate in and out motion, running my fingers over her arse cheeks as I did so. As I increased the pace of my rhythm Isabella began to rock up against me with increasing force, her body adjusting to the size and shape of my erect cock.

"Can we do it doggie style?" she breathed up at me and I eagerly swung her around into a kneeling position.

"Ohh, fuck me!!" Isabella groaned as she arched her back and pushed back at me in time with my increasingly desperate thrusts. Her hands reached back and grabbed mine, our bodies engaging in a strange kind of dance that pulled her remorselessly back and forth on top of me.

I stopped for a moment, feeling the point of no return dangerously near and kissed the small of her back, licking my way up to her neck. My right hand slid underneath to find the nub of her clitoris.

"Don't stop! Fuck me!!" demanded Isabella, turning her head to see why I had slowed.

With that I lost all consideration of anything but my own release and began to jackhammer my thickening cock into her pussy violently while I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back, arching her neck and her back.

"I'm so close, don't hold back, don't hold back, please!" pleaded Isabella as my cock pounded into her, as her moans and my groans mingled with wet slapping noises and the rich warm smell of arousal.

When I felt her bucking beneath me, I redoubled my efforts, my hands on her hips pulling her savagely back onto me. I could feel my balls tightening, my climax rapidly approaching.

My mind was ceaselessly processing images; the crease of her arse spread wide below me, her small puckered arse hole flexing just above her tight wet pussy, stuffed full of my thick cock, her back arched beneath me, her curls sitting wetly against her neck, the look on her face when I had first entered her, the glass windows in front of us, allowing a direct view of our activities to any passer-by, the door to the gym behind us, the wet sucking sound her pussy made while I fucked her sooo hard, the way her body contorted during her orgasm…

"Fuck!! I'm cumming!!" I heard myself groan as I pulled out of her and slid my ejaculating cock up and down the crack of her arse.

Isabella collapsed beneath me and then rolled over onto her back, looking up at me with a strangely coy look on her face.

"Kiss me" she asked softly.

Our lips met, lingered. She was soft, wet and it was very, very nice. I realised, belatedly, that this was the first time we had kissed.

"We're lucky noone saw us," Isabella said contentedly as we rearranged our clothes and prepared to leave.

"Oh shit!" I replied, suddenly remembering the camera that was trained on the gym at all times in case of some sort of accident.

She saw where I was looking and her eyes widened. Then as we looked red-faced at each other, we began laughing. We were still laughing when we passed the security post, where a young red-faced security guard was staring fixedly down at some very important and no doubt very urgent documents.

*****

Author's Note: Although I've been writing erotic stories and poetry for myself (and occasionally for friends) for years, I'm relatively new to Literotica and the wider audience a place like this has. I have a healthy respect for the abilities of many of the authors I have seen on this site. Any and all constructive feedback is appreciated.