An Unforgettable Desi Massage

Story Info
Desi massage for loving wife.
2.1k words
3.98
47.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Nishant (Nish), male aged 30, from Bangalore/Bengaluru. I'm a software engineer by profession and working in an MNC and also an experienced masseur (providing massage) for females and couples.

Few people think my experiences are fake, etc etc. But I don't have to prove anything to anybody. People who have taken the services from me know the truth, for which I am very happy. Have both fans and haters. No regrets. It's all part and parcel of life.

The phone ring woke me up from a dream-DAMN! No time to refresh either, as I remembered the massage appointment I made - took a quick shower - got ready - grabbed my kit-and out the door. On the way to my client's place I reflected back on the dream I awoke from.

When I met her at her home for the first time I noticed her chubby cheeks with a dying smile and seductive eyes. She greeted me with an "hie" and after a few words were spoken, we both were comfortable with eachother. I couldn't help but to make out her elegance and eliteness. The interiors of the house were beautifully designed; I looked up and my eyes pierced into the very beautiful picture on the wall.

We had few hours for ourselves. She had also told me over phone about her needs and wishes during massage.

The air around us became supercharged with lust, as eye contact became body browsing, thrilling the way our chemistry magnetized us toward the massage table, which she had arranged in the room.

"I will instruct you in the ways of "massage." I said to her.

I instructed her to stand perfectly still till I undressed her. She had chosen to wear a light cotton dress that buttons down the front. As I began to work at the top button and work my way down, I found her braless. The sight of her naked breasts under her dress added even more pressure to the front of my trousers.

As I unbuttoned her lower, I knelt in front of her so that I could be close to what I am revealing to my eyes. The last button was just below the navel, and after it was free, I stood back up to insert my hands under the opening at her shoulders and slide the dress off, letting it fall on the floor; leaving her standing there in her panties. Again I knelt to unfasten her sandals, and after setting them aside. This gave me another surge of blood into my groin.

I teased her a little by inserting two fingers under the leg covering of her soft panties and brushed her pouty lips with the back of my knuckles. That brought a moan from her. Finally I reached up, hooked my thumbs in the waistband, and brought the panties off her hips, over her thighs, past her knees, and off her feet. I brought them closer and could smell the fragrance of the panties. I ran my fingers through her inner thighs and there was a sound of sigh AHH! I swept my fingers through the dampness and brought my hand toward her mouth, touch the tips of my fingers to her lips.

I left her standing with a puzzled look and gave her a quick inspection. She could feel my eyes caressing her as I take in her nakedness. She found herself trembling in anticipation of my touch. I walked around her looking her body over, took mental notes as to where I want to spend the most time when massaging her. I touched her only a few times before I had her get up on the table.

As we began to settle in, she started to notice the kit, which I had brought. The aroma of the scented candles, and the soft music in the background, made the temperature of the room perfect.

I taught her the breathing exercise and allowed her to calm down, relax her worries, where I got to see cheerful smile on her face.

She relaxed into a charm-like state of consciousness, somewhere that her body, mind and spirit came together.

I began by running my hands softly over her entire body, in her hair, over her shoulders, along her sides, over her ass, down to her thighs, calves, ankles, feet, and toes. Then I started back up the body using the same soft yet firm pressure.

I took out the oils and began to spread them over her back and shoulders, down to her hips, back up along her sides, touching the sides of her breasts, and back over her shoulders. I repeated this couple more times. In spite of all the control she could muster, she couldn't stop moving her hips.

I began to do a standard Swedish massage, spending a great deal of time on the neck and shoulders. This gave her some time to catch her breath a little, but I noticed that her hips never stopped moving. AHHH! Was the sigh I could hear it from her. I could inhale the lovely aroma. She got up from the table and in a seductive way stripped down to my underwear; I noticed that I was not exactly dry myself. My tool sprang free as she quickly removed the last of my clothing confines and took the cloth to her face to inhale the aroma.

I was naked; it truly felt good to have the air caress my balls, cock, and ass. She caressed my balls and cock while she slept on the massage table.

I proceed with the massage, doing feather strokes over the top half of her body. These were very light touches, brought goose bumps all over her like little electric pulses. OH SHIT she murmured, to remind herself of how I'll end the massage. I thought it's time to have the first taste of genital contact.

I got a good handful of oil and applied it smoothly to her labia. She responded by thrusting her hips up to me, giving me as much room to move my hands as her confines allowed. She was so wet that I really don't need the oil, but I like the way the oil mixes with odour.

YES! YES! Escaped from her lips. God, she was hot. And so was I. I could have climbed the table, cover her with my body, and slip my meat into her hole, she wouldn't have said anything for sure. But I continued massaging her lips and clit until she experienced a minor orgasm.

I continued to massage her butt, thighs, and calves-and the wonderful foot massage; spending a considerable amount of time on each individual toe.

She was telling me all the beautiful feelings going through her body and not remembering anything so erotic in all her life.

It's time to roll over, I whispered into her ear with a warm breath.

I helped her to roll over onto her back. While in transition I noticed the large, damp spot left on the sheet where the juice had leaked out. I noticed her eyes found my hard-on, which was just few inches away; so tempting.

She eased her onto her back; I could still smell the odour of the juice from her clean shaved vagina. We looked into each other's eyes for few seconds and I could see the lust in her eyes. She was breathing hard. Her breasts movement were becoming intense. The nipples were hard, projecting themselves out of a flesh of her aureoles. I moved my hands on the front of her body. She was biting her lips, closed her eyes and grabbed the sheet on the table. The aroma was intoxicating. I loved it!! She loved it!!

I gathered some oil in my hands and began to spread it over the front of her body. I started at her throat and with a gentle pressure, slide my hands down to her shoulders, over her breasts and nipples, across her stomach, to the yoni below. I repeated these strokes couple of times, and each time I came to her breasts, she arched her back a little so the nipples would be pressed into my palms. And when I brought the oil to her clean shaved vagina, she thrust her hips off the table in an attempt to push her clit into my fingers.

I began oiling her legs, giving special attention to the top of her thighs making sure to come into contact with her from time to time.

And then it was time. She was ready; her mind was ready to go further.

I feathered stroke every place on her body that was in view. This caused her to pull on the bindings and made all sorts of moaning, and labored breathing sounds.

I came back up to her breasts and held each one in both hands for a few seconds then went back to the other breast again. While I held the breast, I gently applied a little more pressure, circling up to the nipple, which I brushed the tip of with the palms of each hand. I repeated the procedure with the other breast, then again several more times on both.

The excitement in the room was getting intense. I could hear her begging me, in soft whispers, to let her cum. Nish! I need it! I need it badly! Please Nish Please! I had to remind her of the breathing exercise again.

I worked my way down to her wet pussy and held her outer lips with my thumb and forefinger; stretching them out and away. She tried to clamp my hand in place with her thighs, but I had other plans for my hands.

I gave her a little time to calm down before I continued massaging her cunt. With one hand I held her lips wide apart, and with the other hand I traced her labia and clit with my fingertips. This generated some more movements from her hips.

I continued for a few minutes, then eased two fingers gently inside; palm up so as the fingers enter, the thumb comes into contact with her clit. My fingers found her "G" SPOT. This exactly what her pussy had been waiting for. I slowly worked the fingers in and out of her hole; and while doing so, I circled her clits using my thumb.

After a few minutes of this, her cummed oozed out; she could no longer control.

Her back came into a full arch, only her feet, shoulder, and tethered arms touched the table. Her face was tight grimed, teeth clenched, chords in her neck were exposed, deep sounds escaped from somewhere deep inside her.

Her nipples looked as though they were going to pop right off her tits.

I held my hand right where it was, not moving my fingers still deeply embedded in her hot, pulsing cunt.

I knew her cunt was ultra-sensitive now and any movement may cause such an intense sensation in her.

After a while, I slowly removed my fingers, and looked directly into her eyes as I kissed them. I remembered what she had told me over the phone.

She made me lie on the table and reached for the massage oil and applied it to my hard-on; I watched this through my eyes. I could make out the shaft slipping through her fingers, guiding it insider her vagina. I was absolutely dumbstruck. This was not what she had told me over the phone. I looked at her body and she was looking just wow.

In about dozen strokes I felt my balls started to tighten and the wonderful sensation aroused within me. I left out moans. She took my shaft inside her mouth and was giving one of the best blowjob ever I have had. I couldn't hold on anymore and she did feel it. I shot up over her and my cream landed between her breast and ribcage. It took me sometime to overcome.

I milked the last of my cream from my sensitized tool onto her tummy, when I went on top of her. I left and shortly came back with some hot water, wet towels and proceed to remove our cum from our bodies.

I massaged her arms and ankles to bring circulation back. I then put warm clothing on her to keep her warm.

Lightly I moved my hands over the top of the sheet and gave her a soft kiss next to her ear.

I eased myself out silently from the room.

*****

I thank all the readers for their time and patience to read this experience of mine. Hope my dear readers have enjoyed it.

Don't forget to Mail your comments.

**** Females and Couples reading this...Do you want my touch? *****