An Unknown Desire Ch. 04

Story Info
Continueing the journey into the unknown.
2.2k words
4.61
12.8k
3
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had remained in the same positions for ten more minutes, me with my legs draped to either side, my fingers slipping along my gash in the mixed juice of our sexual union, and him in his chair, his cock slowly softening, his eyes on my sex, before either of us spoke.

I was still stroking my tender gash with my finger when Mark suggested I go shower, he would return in a while. I rose slowly and ambled my way to our bedroom, then into the Master Bath, turned on the water and slipped beneath the cascading droplets. I brought the temperature of the water up until I could barely stand it, allowing the heat to deaden the pain still present in my boobs and hips, a reminder of the violent animalistic sex that we had just consummated. I stood there for thirty minutes allowing the water to spread across my skin, the rivulets flowing over my entire body, between my tender tits, over my belly and into my butt crack, releasing the pain and anguish and reviving me.

I then spread the lavender scented body gel I used only on weekends over every millimeter of my skin, allowing the scent to be absorbed into my skin. My hands guided the washcloth into my intimate areas and my fingers languished there, on my nipples, in my crack, and then finally along my gash. I allowed myself the pleasure of gentle strokes on my still sensitive clit and along the lips that had been so recently violated. I spread myself wide and allowed the water to wash out the remnants of our sex, our mixed cum.

My fingers slipped upward, into the matted hair of my pubic mound. I knew one of Marks fantasies was to have me shave myself bald, to remove all remnants of hair from my sex. Without another thought I left the shower, still dripping, and retrieved the depilatory cream from the medicine cabinet. I sat on the toilet and began to spread the thick cream along my lower belly, completely covering the mass of pubic hair that sheltered my sex. I carefully applied it between my legs and along my gash, then sat to wait the required ten minutes with my legs wide apart. I looked up and could see myself in the full length mirror attached to the wall.

I was physically still very young, only 32 years old, and my body was in very good shape. We both maintained gym membership and used the facilities three to four times a week. My boobs showed no signs of falling I noticed, and my stomach was still tight. I took pride in my legs, keeping them toned by running three to four miles on the treadmill. My arms showed muscular tonality and there was no sag to the upper portions as I held them out for inspection.

I rose and returned to the shower, removed the hand held shower head from the wall and directed it to my vaginal area. I watched in wonderment as the water washed away the thick cream and hair, my vaginal area exposed for the first time since I had reached puberty. I moved my fingers over the newly discovered area and was thrilled by the sense of nakedness and vulnerability that I now felt.

I turned off the water and began to dry myself. I found myself again in front of the full length mirror and looked between my legs. I stared in wonderment at my sex, fully exposed. I spread my legs, putting one foot up on the sink so I could see my lips. I found this to be exciting, the sight of this little gash that could control both me and Mark. A woman's pussy, the treasure that so many men desired that it would start wars and feuds in previous generations, mine now on display, the coarse covering removed, nude for Mark to behold and to use however he wanted, to violate it whenever he pleased, to probe it with his digits or his male sex, to stare at it or to display it, his treasure and property.

I was startled out of my hypnosis by Mark entering the room, my embarrassment slowly turning my chest and neck red as I realized what I was thinking, how I was now giving myself to him. He reached out to me, his hands tracing along my back, my skin feeling the electricity shoot from his fingers along my spine.

"I brought you a present, it's on the bed, it's for today," he stated softly as he continued to slide his fingertips along my spine until they reached my cheeks where they softly slipped from y body.

I finished toweling off, surprised but happy that Mark had not noticed my newly exposed sex. I wanted him to find it not with his eyes, but with his fingers, up under a skirt, bare naked. I thought of this as I moved to the bedroom, to the gift he had left laid out on the bed. It was a short dress, a sundress, pale yellow background with daisies printed on a fine silk material. I pulled it over my head without any undergarments, no bra or panties or anything, just the silk dress. The material was soft, enveloping me with a slight pressure where my figure curved outward, around my breasts and hips. The hem came to just a few inches below my crotch, the softness of the material gliding over my ass and around my stomach. There were no sleeves and my shoulders were left bare. I looked down and saw that the fine material caused my nipples to harden slightly, leaving one with the notion that I was in a continual state of excitation.

I selected a pair of 4 inch heeled sandals that made my legs appear longer and thinner than they actually were. After brushing my hair and applying just a little makeup, I strode from the bedroom and again joined Mark, this time in the kitchen, I sashayed up to him and raised my lips to his, kissing him softly and saying "I'm yours, however you want, I like this game."

We had a quick bite to eat, some tomatoes and cucumbers, and then moved into the living room, where Mark sat on the couch and I slipped up next to him, straddling his legs and leaning over to kiss him. His hands stroked my breasts and pinched my nipples gently, pulling them through the silk. He opened his hand and grasped my tits firmly, squeezing them as if he were testing my reaction.

I bent my legs and lowered my bare crotch to his thighs. He felt my moisture on his bare skin and pressed harder against my sex, then his eyes opened wide, his right hand left my chest and reached under the dress seeking my sex, his mouth broke into a smile as his fingers probed my lips and mons, the soft delicate skin slipping under the rough textured fingers of his hand.

"Stand up," he ordered as he lifted the hem and slipped his finger along my wet lips. He stared for a few seconds, marveling at the sight of the prepubescent appearance of my shaved quim. As he began pulling his shorts down his legs he told me "I want to feel that on my cock."

I turned around, my ass toward his chest, lifted the dress over my head and backed up over his legs. Reaching back between my own legs I grabbed his already hard cock. I began to lower myself onto his sex, guiding him along the folds of my pussy, not yet into me but splitting my outer lips. I moved my hips and slid his sensitive head between the wet folds, back and forth along his full length.

His hands grasped my hips and he roughly lifted me, my hands went to his knees to catch my balance, he lowered my hips aligning my slit with his cock. I felt the head press against my opening, splitting me slowly, his will. With about an inch inside he became hungry and pressed me down while slamming himself upward, his length sinking fully into me in one stroke. I gasped as his head sank to the opening of my cervix, filling me.

He held me there for a minute then his hands moved around and in between my legs, touching and feeling the bare skin, rubbing between my slit, along my clit and around my skewered hole. My juices flowed, lubricating his fingers on their journey around my sex.

"Fuck me," he ordered.

I began to move up and down his shaft, my hands still on his knees and my legs bent at an angle so my feet were under the chair. His cock slipped in and out of my hole as the pace quickened, his fingers digging into my clit, rubbing along my slit. I slammed my ass down each time I engulfed him, loving the feel of his cock at the entrance to my cervix.

He moved one hand to my upper back and held me down over his legs, his hardness now contacting my clit as I slipped up and down his sex. I felt his finger around my asshole, staring straight up at him, the lubricant from my cunt easing his penetration and a slight pain reminding me of our previous engagement. He grasped my cheeks and began to finger me there as I continued to bounce my cunt up and down his cock. I felt my stomach tightening, the familiar feeling of orgasm beginning to creep into my muscles, as he pressed first his thumb then another finger past my little rosebud.

I felt his cock swell about the same time that the first wave rolled across my lower abdomen, my cunt and ass contracting on his penetrating members, and the shots of semen splashing the interior walls of my cunt released the final barriers to my orgasm. I cried out as my thighs and belly contracted, my juices releasing from deep inside me, impaled in both my ass and my cunt. I was like a rag doll as my body was manipulated to provide him the maximum pleasure it could. I felt the shots of cum, five in all, hitting against my cervix and the walls of my cunt as he pressed his fingers as deep as he could into my ass.

When he finished he became still and I stayed slumped over, my chest pressed against his knees, his cock still in my cunt and his fingers slipped slowly from my ass. We were both breathing hard, gasping almost from the physical fight between our bodies.

Once I had caught my breath and my heart had ceased racing I sat up and slowly began to lift myself off him. I felt his cum begin to slip from my slit and run down my thighs. With the head of his cock still inside my inner lips I stopped and waited, allowing it to fall out on its own as he shrunk. When he finally fell from my hole, I felt the river of cum, white hot, running from my now stretched lips to my thighs.

I moved from above his lap and turned to face him, his eyes half closed, relaxed from our sex. I looked down and saw his still half hard cock against his stomach and knew what I should do.

Spreading his knees with my hands, I knelt between them. My face lowered slowly and my mouth opened, my tongue extended and reached for him. I licked from the base upward along the entire length of him until I reached the small hole at the top of his penis, then I further lowered my head and engulfed him inside my mouth. I swallowed the entire length, sucking the juices of our spent liaison down my throat, the taste of his cum thrilling to my tongue. I held myself there, his cock deep inside me again, my chin in the residue that had collected on his balls, and I swathed him with my tongue as he continued to shrink and soften. My senses of both taste and smell were engaged, the taste of our mutual satisfaction along with the pungent smell of his sex empowering me to further submit myself to his pleasure.

After a few minutes I felt his hands entangle themselves in my hair, lovingly pulling me from my restful position. I allowed him to pull me off his sex but I maintained my eyes on him. He stood in front of me then, his cock now soft, still coated with my saliva.

He had me stand up and reach between my own legs. I scooped up the cum that was still oozing from me and slowly brought it to my lips. With my tongue I licked the slick juice from my palm and then sucked my fingers.

I was then told to stand there, my legs apart, naked for his pleasure. He stared at my body, walked around me, allowed his hands to touch my most private places. I was placid, resigned, pleased to be his toy. Then he walked back to the chair and I stayed standing. His eyes watched me for many minutes before he called me to him. I sat on his lap, still naked, my soft tits against his hard chest, my face buried in his shoulder. We stayed there for ten minutes more before we both went back to the shower and cleaned ourselves to be presentable for guests who would soon be arriving.