An Unknown Desire Ch. 06

Story Info
Workout Sex, tied and open wide, helpless.
2.6k words
4.32
23.9k
5

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was pushing 120 pounds on the bench, into my third rep, sweat now visible on my face and chest. I could feel the strain in my arms and shoulders from the physical exertion. It made me feel good, made me feel as if I was accomplishing something.

Mark sat at the pull down bar, watching me working hard to finish the reps before moving on to the next exercise. His view, from sitting almost at my feet, allowed him to see my naked body completely, my feet being flat on the floor and my knees spread to either side of the bench. I wondered if he could see my pussy tighten as I pushed upwards on the bar, straining myself to finish off the count of 12.

It was now Wednesday. The past weekend we had sponsored Jasmine at our house. The things we had done were in no way normal for someone of my career. After all, if any news organizations found out that the current assistant DA for the state had been broadcast over the internet in a sexual act, I am sure I would no longer be employed. But we took precautions.

Now it was midweek and the workout we were both doing together was a great way to release the stress of our positions in the community. The fact that I was nude was Marks' choice. He had made the request as we entered the gym in our basement, and I willingly complied. I knew that this would excite him and I was already horny, having had a conversation at lunch with Jasmine about the past weekends activities.

I finished my reps and sat up on the bench. "Your turn now'" I said to Mark while catching my breath.

He began pulling the heavy weight down, the bar moving from over his head to his chest in a fluid and even motion. I saw his arms and shoulders stiffen, his abdomen and back strain, as he moved the 160 pounds in the final 12 reps of his workout. Mark was wearing a pair of workout shorts only, his upper body on show for my benefit I'm sure.

I stood while he was still working and moved to the next machine, the thigh machine. As I took my seat I adjusted the weight to 70 pounds and the arms of the machine to press snugly against my outer thighs. This machine was used to work the lower abdomen, back, and upper legs.

"Done," Mark announced, and I readied myself to begin the final 3 sets of 12 reps of my workout.

Once comfortable I moved my arms above my head and grasped the bar on the machine, then began to push my legs apart, pulling the 70 pounds up and then controlled the fall until my legs almost returned to their initial position but maintaining the weights above the 80 pound plate. I pushed again, lifting the weight, spreading my legs as wide as I could against the padded arms.

Mark got up and repositioned himself to the stationary bicycle directly in front of me. He sat there and stared at me, at my bald sex, as I completed the first set.

I could feel the burn in my abdomen and my back from the strenuous output of energy from my muscles. I finally finished twelve reps and allowed my legs to come together and the weights to rest on the unused plates.

"I like this, you being nude while exercising," commented my husband. "It's a turn on for me."

I laughed to myself thinking that it may be a turn on for him but it was all work for me, nude or dressed. I continued to breathe hard as I let thirty seconds tick off and then began my second set of reps.

"Your pussy is working doing that exercise," he remarked.

I was sure it was, every damned muscle in my lower body was working to keep the 70 pound plate from crashing down onto the unused plates. I counted the next rep, then the next. 12 seemed like a long way to go, but finally I finished and my legs again came together, the arms slackened against my legs, and I began the 30 second countdown again.

I looked down at my chest. Sweat was running from my neck between my naked breasts to my stomach. We had now been in the gym for almost one hour, working weights. My muscles were tired and this last exercise was the hardest for me to do.

I looked up at Mark. He had started to lazily pedal the bike as his eyes remained on that spot between my legs, heaven as he liked to call it. I looked at his crotch and saw that he had a bit of a bulge showing, his cock inflating as he watched me try to kill myself to keep in shape for his use.

I positioned myself to finish the final 12 reps and began the set. This time, as my legs were at their widest point, I hesitated, held the weight and counted to 2, then allowed my legs to close slowly. I did this as a tease, allowing Mark to see my labia fully opened. It added some strain to the exercise but at least for the first few reps I was able to easily accomplish the feat. Once I got to number 10 I decided to just finish and his treat was forgotten.

The exercise completed I immediately released the arms and moved from the seat to the slant bench that was next to the thigh machine. Mark still had the perfect view between my legs and I made it even better by lifting one leg and placing my heel on the little bit of bench not covered by my ass.

"You like?" I asked.

He didn't answer but smiled big, his legs still pumping the bike pedals lazily. He watched me intensely as I ran my right hand over my breasts, the sweat from the workout providing some lubrication. I liked the feeling of my palms running over my sensitive nipples and closed my eyes as I continued. My mind went back to the past weekend, to Jasmine and the things she did to me and to Mark.

Jasmine had expertly tongued me to a number of orgasms. She was very talented in her oral ministrations, to both men and women. Mark had cum in her mouth a number of times as well. She had also used the strap on toys, she had pushed fake cocks into both my holes as I squirmed below her. It had been a really great weekend.

I heard Mark moving then felt the heat of his body between my splayed legs. His hands touched my abdomen and I groaned lightly in response. His fingers massaged my lower abdomen, running over the tired muscles soothingly. I groaned as he slipped over my cleanly shaven Mons, that area of my abdomen that normally grew hair in a thick patch. He was massaging the muscles and teasing me at the same time.

"How about a nice tattoo, right here?" he asked as his finger circled an area just inches from my hole.

I opened my eyes and looked at where he was touching. It was at the point that my left leg bent, that little ticklish area, about an inch from my lips.

"And what kind of tat do you think I should have there?"

He smiled before replying, "How about a nice snake, one that can curl around your thigh here and then run up to right here...."

As he spoke his fingers ran a couple inches down my inner thigh and then upward until they were resting on my open lips.

"What, you want it to appear that a serpent is coming out of my womb and running around my body?"

He ran his finger up and down my open labia as he smiled, "Yea, that would look kinda cool, huh?"

"You're crazy," I said laying my head back and closing my eyes to enjoy his attention.

He continued to tease me, his fingers running circles around my clit, exciting me more. I felt him at my hole and he circled it as well as I moaned and moved my hips in an attempt to capture his finger in my pussy.

"No, no, no." he teased and moved on toward my little brown hole, there pushing gently against the opening but not invading.

My mouth was now open and the moans were becoming louder with need, "Yes, touch me, harder baby". He continued to tease. He touched gently all over my sex, then with his other hand he rubbed my hard nipples. I was becoming very excited from his attention. I could feel sweat again forming on my body, joining with the drops that were still left from my workout, and running down my sides.

"Please," I begged.

"Please what?"

"Please, I need to cum."

I heard him laugh but he bent down and his breathe now poked my crotch. The heat radiated from his face to the sensitive skin of my labia. I moaned the word "please" loudly in anticipation of his tongue touching my clit. He blew cool air over my sex and a chill ran up my spine, then his tongue made contact with the end of my now exposed clit, sending an explosion of fireworks through my body. The tiny nerve filled organ that was the center of my sexual pleasure buzzed under his ministrations and it was just 30 seconds before I felt all the muscles that he had been massaging tighten uncontrollably, and then the jerky contractions began and rolled from my hips and abdomen all the way to my legs and shoulders. The orgasm lasted almost a full minute before he removed his face from my crotch and I was allowed to again relax. I swore that I had not taken one breath during the entire episode, and now I was gasping for air.

"Oh, God, yes baby, that felt so good."

I lay there recovering with my head still back and my eyes closed tight, regaining my breath and relaxing my fatigued muscles. I could have gone to sleep after just a few minutes.

Mark had other ideas though.

I felt him lift one leg up until my knee was straight and then it was pulled back and secured. I opened my eyes as he lifted the other leg, he pulled it up and I saw him put it into a noose on a piece of rope that I had not previously seen. He moved beside me and took my hands, put my wrists together and lifted them over my head. He slipped them through another rope.

"Now it's time to work out my last muscle group," he said with a smile.

I was secured on the thin slant bench, my legs tied spread out in a wide "V", my hands secured above my head, my sexual organs now completely exposed for him to use. I could feel the excitement return immediately as I realized I was completely submissive to what he wanted.

Mark didn't waste much more time. He pulled off his workout shorts and moved to the end of the bench. I could see his hard cock sticking straight out, the head a deep purple color, the veins on his shaft pumping with each heartbeat. He put his hand on my Mons, blocking my view of his violation of my body. His cock touched my labia and I cooed.

"Tell me what you need Susan."

"Oh, baby, I need your cock inside me."

I barely finished the words when he thrust forward, sinking his full length between my split labia and stretching my insides. His bulbous head now pressed against the opening to my cervix. I was filled with him, my hole stretched to the limit.

"Yes baby, that feels so good."

He held himself against me, his scrotum rested on my asshole he was so deep, and allowed me to grow accustomed to the invasion. When he began to move it was just small in and outs, his head relieving the pressure on my inner wall then returning immediately, short strokes. I was squirming from the feeling, my clit being rubbed against his abdomen with each slight movement.

"Ready?"

I shook my head affirmatively and Mark began to fuck me in earnest. He pulled back until he was just splitting my lips, and then slammed into me. I could feel my sex being vacated, then filled to max, all within a millisecond as he pistoned in and out of my pussy. He continued to pound into me, his hands now on my legs, squeezing my thighs tightly between his fingers as he pushed and pulled my body on and off his cock.

I was helpless, my arms and legs secured for his maximum penetration. I tried to move to give him more pleasure but I was secured so my body was in perfect position for him to use my sex for his pleasure. He pounded against my clit while his cock rubbed against the sensitive g-spot inside my vagina; my tits were bouncing together and moving all over my chest. I could see the drops of sweat being flung off my tits each time he banged his hips into my crotch.

I was screaming, tears rolling from my eyes in pleasure and pain as he continued to fuck me for several minutes. His hands moved to my ankles and he pressed himself deep into me, then I felt his cock begin to grow. Sweat was running down his chest sexily as I encouraged him, telling him "fuck me good, I need your seed baby, fuck me good and deep, hurt my cunt".

I felt the pulse of cum slam into my cunt as his cock erupted into my depths. He grunted like an animal, then yanked my body brutally off his cock and slammed me back down onto his shaft releasing another load into my sex. I felt the leather of the slant board pull at my skin as he forcefully moved me back and forth numerous times, filling me with his hot white cum. At the same time, my legs and abdomen erupted in release and I screamed out "I'm cumming, I'm cumming," fueling him to become more savage in his actions.

He finally fell onto my abdomen, my legs, still shaking in muscular contractions of my orgasm, forming a "V" around his chest, and gasped for breath. We were both breathing so hard we could not speak for several minutes. My skin was burning from the friction with the leather covering of the slantboard.

When Mark stood up, we were still conjoined at our sex. He looked down and watched as he pulled himself out, still mostly hard.

I felt the rush of cum slip past my lips. Mark gathered it in his hand. He moved his hand to my face and I eagerly opened my mouth. He dripped the salty liquid onto my tongue and I took it into my mouth, savoring the taste and the wickedness of my actions. I swallowed his white goo and then opened my mouth for more.

When I stopped leaking he released my arms and legs. I sat up on the bench and rubbed my reddened skin before reaching toward him and kissed his mouth, our tongues invading each other's mouth.

"That was good," he remarked to me. "I want you to workout naked from now on."

"Gladly, if all the workouts end like this."

"We'll see, that could be a little tough," he admitted. "Now, about that little serpent coming out of your cunt..."