An Unknown Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The metal skipped across her fluttering belly and leisurely down the outside of her right leg. She was really moaning loudly now, as the delightful sensations coursed through her. Down the other leg. Up her calves, onto her knees. Then onto the tender skin of her inner thighs. She struggled to keep her quivering legs open.

Maddy's mind reeled as he moved the chain to the crux of her thigh, right beside her pussy. Oh yes, oh yes, I'm all yours! her mind declared. All resistance left her. To show that she'd surrendered, she tucked her feet up a bit and opened her legs even wider. Her wet pussy lips pulled apart again, opening her most private place to the stranger's pleasure.

As if he was fascinated by this new revelation, the chain lingered there, moving very lightly up and down the sensitive juncture between thigh and mound, teasing the edges of her trimmed pubic hair. One side and then the other, back and forth. If he wanted to make her aware of the neediness of her pussy, this was the way to do it. Then, to drive her completely mad, he grazed it along her lips. Holy Jesus! She arched her pelvis sideways and up and down, straining, trying to get that maddening metal string into her torrid, stretched open hollow. Then her dark world exploded as he suddenly heaped a length of the chain right into the entrance of her vagina!

* * * * * *

"Oh fuck! Oh yes, yes, yeeessss!," she heard herself yell. Her groin jerked shamelessly upward, as if she wanted to capture the metal cord inside her. Yes, look at my pussy, Maddy wailed in her mind. Do you want it? Do you want it? The chain draped along the length of her slot. Her back arched as it touched her swollen clit. Then he began to move it again! Each link bumped, rolled and teased its way over her very aroused bud. Oh God! Sweet torture, such sweet torture!

When the tip of the chain reached her clit it stopped. He dangled it there momentarily, dancing it against her electrified nerve endings, and then traced it back down through the center of her tender, wet valley. He repeated this, again and again.

Any control Maddy had was gone. She whimpered like a wounded animal. Her body arched helplessly up and down with the movement of the chain, splayed legs shaking involuntarily. Oh God, I could cum, Maddy's mind flashed in amazement. The stranger's gonna make me cum! White hot heat began to spread outward from her groin.

Then, as suddenly as it arrived, the chain was gone, followed almost immediately by the shock of strong hands gripping her inner thighs, just above her knees, holding her legs wide open.

* * * * * *

"Oh, yes!" she cried, her body shaking, thrilled by his touch. Finally! Yes. Yes. Touch me! Take me! The hands felt rough and worn as they firmly squeezed her soft flesh, then moved slightly inwards and squeezed again. But Barrin's hands are smooth! Each grip made a little "Oh!" sound pop out of her mouth. By the time the probing fingers grazed her pubic hair on both sides, her "Oh!" was more like a shout.

It didn't occur to her that the stranger's face might be close to her. So when he suddenly blew hot breath into her open valley, her last "Oh!" came out more like a tortured howl. He bathed her again with his gentle wind. Then exhaled a hot, moist breeze over her clit. Holy fuck! I can't stand it! Oh God... he's going to lick me! Yes, lick me! Please lick me!

His thumbs peeled her labia back. His hot breath was closer, closer. Jesus, he's going to blow air right up my vagina! Blow me up like a balloon! And then he kissed her. A little smootch! Right on the entrance of her wet, open tunnel and gone! And so were his hands!

* * * * * *

Maddy quaked on the bed. Her mind and body were in a sensual frenzy. You bastard. Come back! You're killing me! Her breasts heaved as she tried to get air into her lungs. What now?

Rough hands grabbed her wrists. He pulled her up into sitting position, turned her sideways so she was sitting on the edge of the bed, then let go again. Maddy felt strange being upright, but at least she felt less helpless. She shook out her hair. Her hands caressed her breasts. They felt incredibly alive.

A pause. What's he doing? Is he going to make me suck his cock?

There was a strange plastic sound. Then a grunt. Another grunt. Omigod! He's masturbating as he looks at me. He's going to cum on me, she thought wildly. Her mind's image of the stranger standing right in front of her, aroused by her, looking at her as he stroked his hard cock, made her shiver with renewed excitement.

She had an overpowering desire to touch him. She reached out her arms, waving, groping. Nothing. And then his hand suddenly grasped one of hers and guided it to him as he stepped close.

A cock! A very erect, rigid cock. Encased in a condom. It felt big. So wonderfully big! Maddy traced her fingers up and down its length. Despite the thin plastic covering, she could feel every bulging vein, every bump, every ridge. It could be Barrin, she thought, but Barrin wouldn't need a condom! The plastic sheath made her unsure. And the cock she was exploring actually felt bigger than his. The stranger moaned from her caresses. A sudden thrill swept through her. Here was her chance to return some pleasure to her mystery lover!

Leaning forward, she used the tip of her tongue to push the plastic reservoir against his little hole. She would damn-well make that small pouch fill with cum! Opening her mouth wide, she slowly took him deep, working her magic down his shaft. She hadn't sucked a cock with a condom on for a long time. He groaned in a deep, odd tone as she rotated her throat around him.

She cupped his balls in the palm of her hand. They were large and smooth. And hairless! She started inside. Barrin is hairy! Very hairy! She ran her fingers up to find his thatch of pubic hair. There was hair, but it was very short and bristly.

Maddy's mind struggled feverishly. I'm sucking some strange guy's cock! I don't know this guy! For a moment she felt like pulling back and ripping off her blindfold. But she didn't. The excitement in her body was overpowering. She kept plunging his fat rod down her throat. It's too late now, she coached herself. At least he's wearing protection. Whoever this guy is, he's going to fuck me! I want him inside me!

She devoured the stranger's prick with renewed hunger and squeezed his smooth balls. She was just starting to hit full 'throttle' with her mouth when he pulled his cock away.

* * * * * *

His rough hands were back on her. They guided her onto all fours on the end of the bed. Oh God yes, Maddy cried inside. Yes! Please fuck me! She happily lowered her head and tilted up her ass, giving him a perfect target.

Her body shook with anticipation as his fingers caressed her buttocks. She trembled as he teased her asshole, then pried apart her nether lips. Yes, fuck me! Fuck me now! Can't you see I'm ready! Maddy could never remember wanting a cock inside her so badly. One of his hands pressed on her back, as his other hand gripped her thigh. Oh yes!!

And then, once more, she shrieked! But not from the arrival of his cock.

His mouth dove into her pussy with voracious skill, lips and tongue a flurry of movement. He wound his warm, wet probe in and out of her like a corkscrew and then tilted his head and nibbled along the length of her torrid slot. Up and down, side to side, in and out. The tip of his tongue lightly flicked her electrified nub each time his mouth slid by. She couldn't remember Barrin's mouth being as animated as this. Oh God yes-yes-yes!

Maddy's head whipped from side to side. Her hands clutched large clumps of the bedspread. A strange, deep moan came out of her throat. What fucking bliss! Oh fuck me... please fuck me, her mind begged. As if he heard her request, his hands suddenly gripped the sides of her hips. His mouth left her pussy. There was a pause, and then he drove himself deep inside her!

The sensation of his long, hard cock plunging into her aching vagina felt so good that Maddy threw back her head and screamed.

"Yeesssss! Take me!"

"Ram it into me!"

"Fuck me!"

"Fill me!"

"Shove it hard!"

"Split me!"

"Yes! More!"

"Give me more!"

Desperate words tumbled out of her as he fucked her. It was as if a dam had burst. There was no way to stop them.

She rocked her tender, hungry tunnel furiously back and forth along the length of his pole, feeling his balls slap her each time she took him to the hilt. She vaguely felt him reach under her and then a finger found her clitoris. It pushed and played with her nub as they violently pistoned together.

She could swear his hand was inside her. It was a huge hand, groping at her guts, tugging on the hinges of her body. And then she started to come apart, little by little, until she knew that she was gone. She was going to explode and fly apart into little pieces.

Her throat and lungs seized. Here... I... GO! she screamed to herself. Pure delight engulfed her. Lost in blackness, the explosion rocked Maddy to the roots of her being. Through each wave, her mind grasped only one thought.

SOME . . . . STRANGE . . . . GUY . . . . IS . . . . FUCKING . . . . ME!

She was still convulsing when the stranger's hands took a 'death grip' on her hips. He started thrusting harder, faster, and faster yet.

"Oh yes, do it!" she cried. Do it!"

The stranger's thrusts became spasmodic. His cock tightened inside her pussy. Suddenly he cried out loud!

"I'm going to cum! I'm going to CUM!"

Violently, he jerked his cock from her. It slapped down on the top of her ass as the first load of hot sperm shot out.

Maddy felt it land in her hair. The next wad spewed along the length of her back. The third splattered on the pillows beyond her. Volley after volley covered her and the bed.

* * * * * *

A delirious laugh shot out of Maddy's throat. She flopped onto her back. Her spent body shook with mirth. Her fingers scrambled to unlatch the buckles of her blindfold. Once she managed to get it off, the brightness of the room almost blinded her, but she was able to make out what she already knew.

Barrin! Standing beside the bed, massaging the last drops from his glistening, condomless prick, with a big grin on his face.

"As soon as you spoke out loud I knew it was you!" Maddy squealed, laughing hard. "You bastard! I can't believe you shaved your balls and pubic hair!"

Barrin winked and laughed.

"It looks good, by the way!" She quickly rolled over and patted his dick, grinning from ear to ear."And you put on a condom to fool me! And roughened your hands! That actually freaked me out! All to make me think it wasn't you!"

Barrin crawled onto the bed and over her. "Somehow I think it worked, Sweet Buns. You were some turned on!"

"And where'd you get this crazy blindfold?" she asked, holding it up.

"There's a bondage store down on Main. We'll have to check it out together some time."

Holy shit, she thought.

She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him ferociously; partly in relief, partly in thanks, partly in amazement, partly because her body was still buzzing with adrenaline and 'glowing' from an extremely powerful orgasm. Mostly because she loved him, at that moment, more than ever before.

He covered her with his warm, strong body. It felt wonderful to be wrapped together as their breathing slowed. Eventually Maddy found her voice again.

"Okay, so yeah, you got to me. And I was very goddam aroused!" she sighed into his ear. "And, yes, I'll admit that was a very fucking fantastic orgasm. So good that I'm still crazy horny! So NOW I want to make love to someone I happen to know very well!"

"Good thing we've got the room all weekend," Barrin murmured. "Maybe we should go check out that store tomorrow."

Nice! This weekend was definitely going to make up for lost time!

12