An Unnamed Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, yes, so if you stop I'm gonna fucking kill you," She moaned in reply.

"Stop what?" He teased as he continued to kiss this time her left thigh, this time he started at her knee and slowly working up each kiss painfully slow in the way he placed them, working up, as he reached the top he stopped ad moved.

"Aw, no ... no .. you .. no you can't," She moaned looking down to him, she knew why he had stopped as she stared down her chest still rising and falling heavily.

"I can't what?" He replied, there was something in his voice that set her on edge, as she tried to read his now blank face. Slowly he stood taking her hand and she responded as he led her to the bedroom, this time she was aware of the tension that now held between them, as they reached the bed he stopped reaching down to peel her nightgown from her and toss it to the floor, she had been naked around him so many times before but this was far different. His hands moved to her hips and his lips to the flesh of her neck instantly sending her knees weak.

She whimpered to each kiss as he slowly worked his way along her neck and collar bone, before guiding her to the bed, she laid down and he climbed on by her feet, this time his kisses started at her ankles, each a little higher than the last, as he reached her knees she adjusted spreading her legs wider for him, and he continued up, along her right thigh first reaching her hip bone before returning to the knee of her left thigh, now repeating the process, as he neared her hip bone she tensed, his hands rested on her hips.

She reached down her hand running through his hair encouraging him silently, the moment his tongue touched her waiting warmth her body shuddered and she moaned, his tongue tracing gently against her tender swollen outer lips, the sting only adding to the wave of pleasure. She whimpered under his touch before moaning loudly as his tongue pushed between the tender folds, one hand sliding to help part them allowing him to attend the hidden gem beneath. Her nails raked into his scalp as his tongue flicked and circled against her causing her body to tense with each action, his free hand now slipping beneath her to penetrate her causing her to breathe in deeply, she moaned hard against his combined actions.

He never rushed any of his actions, taking his time in teasing and pleasuring her, she had become so lost in enjoying the moment she was caught as her body suddenly tensed sending a wave crashing through her, her hips pushing down into his hand and coating them with her release as she groaned deeply before shuddering violently. His fingers slipped as he too moved back and crawled up beside her.

"Still all working down there," He smiled softly.

"Uh huh," was in that moment all she managed as she lay still trembling from the force of her release. She lay still trembling for a few more minutes as he lay beside her idly tracing circles on her stomach. Finally collecting herself she turned to face him, "So not fair you hiding those skills,"

"Too much porn," He chuckled.

"Yea right," She grinned, "So how do you want me to repay you?"

"You don't have, long as you're happy," He settled against her and she relaxed back into him.

"Careful girls get wind of a guy who gives without expecting a return and I may just lose you, might have to charge them," She giggled as his hand caught the edge of her hip, a rather ticklish spot on her body.

"Yea, but then when do you get me, I mean we'll have lines around the block," She liked the fact he played into her game, as she let her hand wander down his body and over the front of his pants, she could feel the length contained within with a low moan from him.

"Pity your body doesn't agree with your mouth," She teased slowly rolling him onto his back, as she knelt at the side he got his first look at her in a very different light, as she moved to begin unbuttoning his jeans tugging them down and then stripping them off tossing them to the floor, she now moved to kneel at his feet as she worked the boxers down, taking as long as she could to uncover the hard length beneath, at seeing the size she swallowed with a grin, "Holy crap,"

"You've seen my cock like a million times," He responded to her.

"Yea, but this is the first time I've wanted it deep in me, at least with you knowing that's what I want," She replied, an admission of a statement that seemed to catch him off guard as she slowly moved closer, her hand wrapping around the thick length causing him to draw a sharp breathe.

"Ok point taken," He murmured in reply.

"Oh it will be," She smiled as she climbed over his hips and slowly lowered herself against him, he could feel the heat of her already soaked core press against the hard length of his erection, she rolled her hips slowly causing him to moan.

Again she rolled her hips this time a little harder, his body tensed beneath her as she continued to roll and press against him. A few more and she shifted reaching between them, her hand now guiding his already slick erection to her waiting wetness, stroking the tip against herself for a moment before positioning him. She looked at him as he stared at her.

"Last chance to stop me," She whispered softly, the look in his eye she thought he actually might have done, as she watched him, his hands moving to her breasts then down and over her sides to her hips.

The moment held between them, until his hands began to guide her, slowly she lowered himself down onto him, feeling every inch of him penetrate her, he groaned and she whimpered his name, before she looked to him, as she settled on his lap with him fully buried deep within her.

"You OK?"

"You're a little bigger than I expected, and been a little banged up, it's uncomfortable to a degree, I'll be OK, we just,"

Slowly she rose and then once more eased down upon him, feeling herself stretch around him as she placed her hands against his chest to help steady herself, the sting of him stretching her was a mix she hadn't expected feeling him fill her completely. She kept her rhythm for a while not going to quickly to avoid over stimulating either of them, before she slid up and rolled down beside him, her hands urging him to move.

She watched as he moved up over her his hand pushing stray hair from her face, as she helped guide him back into her this time moaning deeply, he kept the same slow deliberate rhythm she had used before as her hands ran over his back, she could feel the frustration begin to grow in her as she stared at him for a moment.

"Don't feel like you have to hold back, I won't break," She whimpered.

"I just don't want it to be over quickly," He replied

"You can fuck me as many times as you want, here, now, tomorrow, tonight, but I want to feel it," She whimpered in reply.

He shifted his position his hand gripping at her hip as he quickened her body trembling in response as he nails bit into the flesh of his back, the more she raked his back the harder he drove into her sending her body into a frenzy that had shifted from the love and attention to a desperate need for him.

It was almost as if he could read her body, the more desperate she became for him, the quicker and deeper he would drive into her, sending her mind blank as she whimpered and moaned and begged for him. Suddenly she felt herself tense. Feeling herself clamp against his invading length with a squeal her whole body shuddering in a violent force, her nails raking against the flesh of his back and ass. He seemed to hold within her as she thundered through her orgasm. As it began to pass she opened her eyes to stare at him.

"Don't you dare not finish!" She growled almost feral now.

"Careful little miss bossy I might fucking break you," He replied kissing her nose.

"Like you could," She responded, this was enough to cause him to withdraw as she looked at him suddenly feeling empty and confused until his hands began to push her and encourage her, suddenly dawning on her what he wanted she rolled onto her front and lifted her ass for him.

She groaned as he pushed back into, her release now meaning he had to push a little harder against the swollen inside of her, his hands grip her hips and began thrusting into her, each thrust now deliberate and with an almost aggressive force, slowly the rhythm built until he was driving into her with a repeated force, the position allowing her to feel him all the way within her as she began to claw and moan against the bed.

As her body threatened to crash over the edge into another orgasm she felt him slow two or three more hard, deep thrusts and he grunted she felt him as his length twitched then erupted into her, the moment she felt the first wave of him enter her she tumbled over the edge into another orgasm, her body twitching and forcing back against as he filled her heated core.

They both remained in position as their respective releases passed until she pushed back against him and he withdrew from her with a whimper. He now crawled up beside her as she lay down.

"You OK?" She now asked him with a hushed tone.

He didn't speak just in that moment as he gathered her into his arms, drawing her against her, slowly she wrapped her arm him and pushed tightly to him.

"So anytime I want huh?" He asked finally.

"Oh my god, yes, yes and fucking yes," She grinned kissing his chin.

"I'm going to hold you that,"

As she looked at the clock she smiled, the worst day of her life had in truth turned out to be the very best, whatever they had started she wanted to last forever, it was that thought that finally allowed her to close her eyes, exhausted as she settled to sleep.

12