An Unsatisfied Slut

Story Info
Alfonso has to watch his wife taken.
3.1k words
4.03
134k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,417 Followers

Maria D'Angelo was twenty three years old with a pleasantly rounded figure. The mane of jet black, curly hair that habitually cascaded around her pale, creamy shoulders accentuated the fullness of her breasts and was, she considered, her crowning glory.

She had been married to Alfonso for only two short years but loved him with a passion. He was her life - her whole being. She would have done anything for him.

Maria was intelligent; polite and endearing to her mother and deferential to her father, biding her time until Alfonso asked for her hand.

Alfonso had worked for her father for nearly five years now. She was still not completely certain what that work entailed, but knew enough not to ask too many questions - there always seemed to be money and they both enjoyed a good lifestyle. Although considerably older than her, Alfonso was a good lover; attentive and considerate if not always as imaginative as she might have preferred. But their sex life was at least regular; At least once every week Maria would gather together her sexiest lingerie and black underwear and wait, semi-naked in the lounge for her beloved husband's return.

At the age of twenty three, she believed that she knew how to please her man. But this wasn't always the case. Before they were married Maria's father had watched all his daughters like a hawk and this had become extremely frustrating for her. All the other girls at school had had some form of sexual experience; except her. She'd had to pretend; invent glorified sexual situations that she had supposedly been a part of and relate them in lurid, graphic details to her friends. But, with her ever increasing sexual development, Maria found that this frustrated her more than ever. It rarely occurred to her that her friends had probably made up their stories as well.

But this evening Maria felt good. She dressed herself slowly and sensuously donning black, silk stockings and suspender belt; matching black bra and panties and nice strappy shoes. Before she slipped her robe on she let her hands run lightly over her soft breasts and felt a tingling there. She felt so hot. She wanted - no needed - a man's hands on her. Sex had been constantly on her mind throughout the day. It was like a drug and she was obsessed by it.

Alfonso D'Angelo was breathing hard as he pulled his unobtrusive Ford up into his drive. He knew that he'd had a tail but thought that he'd lost them. At least, he hoped he had.

"Fuckers!" he swore under his breath as he turned the engine off. They'd have to do better than that to catch The Angel!

The engine creaked and groaned as it cooled. A car drove by slowly making Alfonso turn quickly but as the vehicle passed without incident he relaxed again and entered his home.

Just as the door closed behind him and he began to feel safe again, he realised that tonight was his night in with Maria. He swore again under his breath. He'd been visiting with his girlfriend all afternoon and had fucked her just about every way from Sunday; the thought of having to perform again appealed, but he just wasn't sure he could manage it! He loved Maria, that was a given, but he could do things with Janice that he would never dream of doing with his wife.

Janice was a little slut and Alfonso loved every minute that he was with her. She would suck or fuck at the snap of his fingers and clearly adored sex in every form. On their first date she'd sucked his cock almost to the point of ejaculation and then virtually demanded that he fuck her in the ass. Alfonso had never thought he'd enjoy anal sex so much until he'd experienced the warm, moist tightness of Janice's back door. That first time he'd exploded into her butt within a few short strokes and lay panting over her back as his cum filled her tiny cavity. But she'd smiled and kissed him sensuously. He knew then there would be many other opportunities for him to experiment with her.

"That you, Al?"

Alfonso closed his eyes as he heard his wife's lilting voice. He could tell from the sexy tone that she was waiting for him.

"Yeah, baby. Just a second. " he called from the hall.

Maria welcomed her husband home in style. She opened her robe a little, judging just how much flesh to reveal and draped herself sexily across the sofa.

"Hi, honey!" she purred as Al entered the lounge, "I been waiting for you, baby!"

She opened her arms and heart to her husband as he smiled and approached her. Their kiss was long and deep. Her lips parted and her tongue found his, darting and probing, becoming more urgent as their embrace intensified. She held him close, pulling him down into her arms. Her mind registered the fact that she couldn't feel much of an erection as he pressed up against her and this confused her a little; usually Al was hard and throbbing almost as soon as he saw her. She would have to do something about this, she thought.

Gently taking his hand in hers, she placed it over her breast. She sighed as she felt his fingers close around the warm globe and deftly tug the cup of her black bra up and over the swell of flesh. The earlier tingle returned as she felt the touch of his fingers on her already swollen nipple and gasped slightly as he pinched her. She could feel the moistness between her thighs increase as he repeated the action with her other breast and then suck the stiff buds gently into his mouth.

Her hand rested on his thigh and slowly moved towards the crotch of his pants. A silent sigh of relief now as she felt his familiar bulge of passion. She was about to ease the zipper down when there was a loud knock on the front door.

"Leave it!" her husband whispered into her ear as he thrust his groin towards her hand.

"Mmmm... no... it might be my sister... better get it. "

As soon as the door was ajar, the two men burst in.

"Hey! Wait just a min... " Maria cried as they brushed her aside and strode purposefully into the lounge, "you can't just barge in here like this!"

But the men weren't paying attention and Maria found herself shouting at their backs.

"Get up D'Angelo!" shouted the first man as he stood over the sofa. "You're coming with us. Going for a little ride!"

His voice pronounced Alfonso's name slowly and sarcastically. Alfonso did as he was told and rose carefully without taking his eyes off the intruder. He immediately recognised the two men.

"Sure, Emilio," he said amiably but with a certain amount of fear and trepidation.

He turned his attention to the second man and said, "hello, Tony. How are ya?"

The second man remained resolutely silent, thus neither confirming or denying his state of health.

Maria squealed as the two men suddenly grabbed her husband and began to frog-march him towards the front door.

"Hey! Who are you guys? Where are you taking my husband?"

Emilio and Tony stopped in their tracks and turned to address her.

"You wanna know who we are?" Emilio smirked at her, "you sure?"

Maria suddenly remembered her state of dress and pulled the robe tightly around her. She nodded.

"We're Janice Malone's brothers, bitch!" Emilio continued, "the girl you're husband's been banging every afternoon!"

Maria actually felt her chest tighten as Emilio's words sank in. She looked over at her husband, her eyes challenging him to deny the allegation, but as his deep blue eyes stared back and he slowly nodded his head, Maria knew that no matter what he did or who he slept with, she would always love him, would always want him. In that moment she knew she must defend him.

"So what?" she said airily with a dismissive wave of her hand, "he may have fucked your bitch of a sister, but he always comes home to me!"

"Yeah, well she's only eighteen," spat Emilio, "and we're gonna teach this bastard to keep his hands off our sister!"

Maria panicked. "Wait guys! You're not gonna hurt him are you?"

"Honey, it's gonna be a while before he can fuck again, that's for sure!"

Maria had to think quickly. The thought of her husband being damaged in any way was horrible, but not being able to fuck HER, well that was too terrible to think about. Her hands went quickly to the belt of her robe. Jerking it undone she pulled the garment open to reveal her semi-clad body.

"C'mon guys! You really wanna fight when you can have all this? There's plenty for both of you!"

Emilio and Tony looked at the scantily clad woman in front of them and gawked. She had stopped them dead in their tracks. They looked at Maria. They looked at each other.

"Mmmmm, maybe we could look at this from a different angle," said Emilio. He could already feel his thick Latin cock starting to harden beneath his jeans.

"I like this angle!" his brother replied looking directly at Maria's full chest. "I gone right off the idea of beating up on this guy. Let's just fuck his wife!"

Alfonso felt Tony's grip on his arms tighten as the other brother approached Maria. The robe was quickly pulled from her shoulders and he gasped as he saw the younger man begin to roughly maul her breasts through the thin bra. Within seconds the flimsy undergarment was off. Alfonso watched helplessly as his wife's breasts tumbled from their constraints and were scooped up by Emilio's shovel-like hands.

He knew that his wife must be hurting inside, knew that at this moment she must be despising him for his disloyalty, but he had to admit that, from the way she let her head fall back and close her eyes and from the way she pushed her naked chest out to meet her assailant's hands, it seemed that she was far from disliking the attention.

Quickly, Emilio pushed the topless woman back onto the sofa. Kneeling between her legs he hooked his thumbs into the waistband of her lacy black panties and began to roll the garment down Maria's long legs. Alfonso tried to close his eyes as his wife slowly spread her legs and smiled down at Emilio but the temptation to watch was just too strong. The young man now had his face buried between her thighs and as Tony moved them both a little closer to the action, Alfonso could clearly make out Emilio's long, pink tongue probing deeply into Maria's neatly shaved pussy.

Maria felt herself shudder as the young Emilio swiped his tongue over her clit for what felt like the hundredth time. She knew she was leaking sex fluid onto his face and let her hands go back to her bare breasts. She could feel her climax approaching and gulped in lungful's of air as her fingers pinched and twisted her puffy, swollen nipples. She held her breath as she felt a finger tease and then slide into her tight ass. She gasped once then twice and cried out as she came. Her legs stretched wider and her back arched as she pushed forwards trying to get as much contact as she could.

"That's nice, baby!" she heard Emilio whisper into her ear. "You're really ripe for it, honey. You like to fuck cock's as much as you like to have your pussy sucked?"

Maria was in another world. She knew her husband was watching, but she couldn't have cared any less. Maybe he would see her for what she really was, she thought. Anything that he could do with his whore, she vowed that he could do with her from now on.

Emilio's words drifted through her mind and she suddenly realised that she was expected to react in some way.

"Oh, yeah!" she heard herself cry, "give me you're big cock, man! Fuck me... fuck me... fuck me!"

Alfonso stood rivetted to the spot and watched. With Tony's strong arms holding him tightly, he didn't really have a lot of choice. But, nonetheless he felt that even if he could, he had no real desire to move.

It was clearly obvious that his sweet little wife was a little dirtier than he had previously thought. She was obviously enjoying her "assault" much more than she should be and, having just climaxed herself, was now begging the younger man to fuck her hard.

Alfonso swallowed hard as he watched Emilio haul a big cock out of his pants and begin to massage it to a spectacular erection. He felt a little strange looking at the other man's cock with it's wide, glistening head, but also a little exhilarated. He knew that the next stop for this large appendage was deep in his wife's wet pussy.

Maria moaned long and deeply as Emilio entered her. There was little finesse to the penetration, but neither, Alfonso realised, was it brutal; the younger man simply slid himself smoothlly intoher body without any hesitation.

"Emilio knows how to fuck a woman, yeah?" Tony laughed at him as he continued to study the action.

Alfonso had to agree. Maria was going wild as her young lover began to fuck her. Thrashing her head from side to side had the effect of covering her sexually contorted face with her long tresses and, as her hips bounced up and down on the sofa, it was clear that she was taking Emilio's large penis in to the hilt.

At this point Tony couldn't hold back any longer.

"Just stay put, man," he drawled at Alfonso, "don't move, I just gotta get me some of this!"

It was a little strange to Alfonso, but he really had no intention of moving other than to get to a position with a better vantage point. He watched Tony as he pulled out his cock. Unlike his brother, Tony's length wasn't huge, but the thickness around... Alfonso stared slack-jawed as the brother kneeled on the sofa next to the writhing Maria.

"Suck on this, baby!" offered Tony as he pushed his thick appendage towards her face. "Suck on my cock, bitch!"

Maria didn't need to be told twice and promptly opened her mouth.

Alfonso could see her body being thrust this way and that while she was fucked in her mouth and pussy. But this was not to last for long.

"I hear you like to fuck girls in the ass, man!" cried Emilio through gritted teeth.

Alfonso simply nodded.

"Let's see how you like to see your wife get butt-fucked then, shall we?"

As Alfonso watched completely captivated, Emilio pulled is long tool from Maria's soaked pussy and pulled her legs up onto his shoulders. He put his hand under her ass and roughly pushed a finger into her anus. Maria tensed and then almost immediately let out a long sigh.

"Seems she likes it in the ass, man!" Emilio continued, "and she's nice and open. Just ready for this!"

Pulling his finger out quickly her lunged forward and sank his long cock into Maria's ass up to the hilt. Alfonso heard her squeal and moan as she felt him enter. He'd had no idea that his wife would be so comfortable with anal sex.

Maria sighed deeply as she felt Emilio's long penis penetrate her nether hole. How often she had dreamed of this. How often she had played with herself there and imagined her finger to be a big, juicy cock. But the reality was much more than any fantasy. He filled her completely. She had climaxed several times as she was fucked; her juice trickling down welcomingly to lubricate this her smallest of holes. She was thankful for this.

She grunted deeply as Emilio began to thrust. Her mouth was stretched to capacity around Tony's wide cock-head and, if anything, she could actually feel him swelling further. She could tell that he was about to cum in her mouth and sucked just a little more as she squeezed his balls lightly.

Tony groaned and Maria felt his balls contract. Suddenly her mouth was awash with thick, salty semen. She swallowed as fast as she could but the stuff just seemed to keep coming. She could feel the sticky goo trickling from the sides of her mouth and running down over her chin as, eventually, she felt the veiny texture of his tool almost melt between her lips.

In a second her attention was drawn back to the other end of her body. Watching his brother climax in her mouth had spurred Emilio on to slam her butt harder and harder. She could feel the thickness of him stretching her tight entrance and as he moaned out loud and climaxed himself, she experienced a rush of hot liquid that coated the inside of her asshole. Emilio rammed his tool into her again and again as the cum flooded her. Her ass felt so hot, so abused. Maria loved the sensation so much. As Emilio fell back and allowed his cock to slip from her ass, she let her hand fall down between her legs. She touched her pussy. She touched her ass. The cum that was leaking out she slid around with her finger, luxuriating in the way that it slid up and down between her silky, puffy labia. As the three men watched her, Maria gave herself up to yet another orgasm.

As the two brother dressed and left Alfonso's wife writhing and twisting in her own orgasm, he began to feel different emotions. He was certain now that his affair with Janice Malone - although fun while it lasted - was now over. Emilio and Tony had seen to that. But, equally certain was he that his married life with Maria had just begun. He had underestimated her and, more to the point, under-satisfied her. It surprised him that the voyeurism of the last hour or so had been so enjoyable - he had always been fiercely overprotective of her and not a little jealous. But no more. As Alfonso watched the two brothers leave with a smile he thanked God that he was still in one piece. And as he approached his wanton, slutty new wife, he thanked God that he had her as well.

The End

English Bob
English Bob
2,417 Followers