An Unscheduled Office Holiday

Story Info
A young intern is unaware that the office is closed.
2.3k words
4.43
33.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDH3269
DDH3269
80 Followers

One of the gorgeous young mothers that worked for me had asked to use a vacation day on Monday which happened to be President's Day. When I realized the local schools would be out that day and that the other mothers in my employ would be working while their children were home from school, I decided to be the nice guy and declare the office closed for President's Day. With the office closed and empty, it provided an opportunity for me to get some work done without the usual interruptions.

I ventured into the office at the normal time debating whether to leave the doors open or to answer the phone. I decided to do both with minimal interruptions. A scheduled lunch meeting was productive but when I returned, I decided to lock the doors, put the phones on "nights", and enjoy some productive isolation.

The street level windows are opaque and although I can see passersby, they cannot see into my office. Many of the nearby businesses had chosen to recognize this national holiday and there would be no postal delivery. A bottle of wine conveniently leftover from an office social soon found its way to my desk along with a plastic cup. A bit more daring after the first glass, I decided to kick off my shoes and violate internet protocol. Eventually my belt was loosened and my zipper opened. An enjoyable website, a tasty glass of wine, and a warm hand wrapped around my cock presented the ideal opportunity to enjoy an unscheduled holiday.

Harkening back to earlier opportunities in my career when I worked late in an abandoned office and shed my clothes to experience pure freedom in moving from my desk to the printer and into the copy room and kitchen, I unbuttoned my dress shirt, removed my undershirt, and was about to shed my trousers when a familiar sound emerged from the rear door.

"Hello? It's Kelly," called out our 19-year old college intern.

In a flash, I decided I had no time to dress and moved quickly to my office door and shut it quietly before Kelly was visible around the corner. I heard her drop her backpack on her desk that sat immediately outside my door.

"Is anyone here?" she inquired of an otherwise empty and dark office.

"Hey, Kelly, It's Craig! Sorry my office door is closed. I'll be out in a minute," I declared as I pulled on my undershirt and dress shirt hastening to be presentable. Stepping into my shoes, I stepped out of my office hoping not to appear as breathless and caught off-guard as I was.

"I think I was scheduled to work today, wasn't I?" she asked as she spun in her desk chair to gaze directly upon my open fly and visible skin of my cock which had not been returned to its proper place as I had hurried to gather my appearance upon her surprise arrival.

I attempted to be nonchalant in my response in saying that she had not been given the word that we were taking President's Day as a holiday. I apologized for the lack of communication and said she could leave.

"I really could use the hours. Spring Break is coming up and I was hoping to save up some extra money from working a few more hours each week. If I'm not interrupting anything, I'd like to stay until close if that's okay with you. Is there anything you'd like for me to do?" she asked as I swear she ogled my open fly.

"Let's see what I have for you." I said as I turned to walk back into my office hoping for the chance to put my cock back into my boxers and zip up. Unfortunately she followed me into my office and sat at a chair next to my desk as I took a seat. I was noticing how the fly of my pants had opened even more as Kelly observed more of her surroundings.

"What kind of wine are you drinking, Mr. Miller? I know I'm not of drinking age but my sorority had a wine-tasting this past weekend, and I found pinot noir to be my favorite red."

"That's what I happen to be...."

"What are you watching on your computer?" she interrupted having caught a glimpse of a well-hung executive fucking his administrative assistant as she was lying across his desk with her skirt draped over her head and her panties around her ankles.

"Well, Kelly, I could try and explain away all that you have witnessed since coming into the office this afternoon but you are a smart young lady and I have been caught red-handed, so let's make a deal." I countered hoping that she would willingly enter into negotiations.

I continued, "Since you need money for Spring Break, and I need for you not to share with anyone that you came into the office and found me with my door closed drinking wine and watching porn can I buy your silence for $500?"

As she pondered my initial offer, I took the opportunity to look at her for the first time since I had been absorbed with my own state of undress and general exposure to this point. What I observed was breathtaking.

On this unseasonably warm February day, Kelly wore a light cardigan sweater over a white tank top. She had a short skirt that stopped at mid-thigh and revealed most of the long legs that contributed to her successful years as a pageant participant and dancer. Seated, she denied me the pleasure of the bubbly ass that I had come to admire on the days she worked. There was a bonus. As her sweater fell open, I noticed that Kelly was not wearing a bra under her simple white tank and her pink nipples rose at the end of her perky B-cup titties for me to enjoy.

As she rolled the chair closer to where I was sitting, she responded to my offer, "$500 is very generous, but I'd like to know what is behind Door # 1", as she reached for my still open fly and grasped my cock.

The innocence of a 19-year old co-ed escaped her as the sexy warmth of her blue eyes pierced the useless defenses of this older man stoked with the fuel provided by a glass of wine, some internet porn, the sight of a gorgeous, provocatively dressed girl and now her incendiary touch. And my cock rose to the occasion.

As she continued to caress my swelling member, she asked "What would I have discovered if I had arrived unannounced at the office a few minutes later?"

Compromised in so many ways, I concluded that I should continue with an honest appraisal of how she would have found me.

"Well, Kelly, I really thought I'd be alone all afternoon. I worked until a lunch meeting and then came back to the office and opened this bottle. How rude of me, would you like to join me?" and as I asked she picked up the bottle, filled the plastic cup, swirled the red, inhaled its scent, and proceeded to drink from what was now our mutual cup.

"Thank you. Not rude at all." She quipped.

"I was warmed by the red and stirred by my choice of internet viewing so I had opened my trousers for a feel." She chose to provide a squeeze of her own as if my words were a cue.

"I was about to take off all of my clothes and had removed my shirt and undershirt when I was startled by your coming through the back door of the office. I only had time to pull on my shirts and close my office door before you were at your desk. I opened my door to greet you and had not completed my wardrobe work and my computer was still on...." I said as I turned to see a second woman feeding her breast to the executive while the other provided a masterful blow job on the glowing monitor. Not bothering to close the screen, I turned back to Kelly as she finished licking her lips.

"So, how often do you work in the nude?" Kelly queried in a not so subtle and sultry tone.

As I contemplated my response, Kelly's hand left my crotch and she shimmied out of her sweater, removing it from her arms and allowing it to pool in the chair behind her. As she slipped out of the sweater, her movements removed any doubt that she was braless under the tank top that remained.

"Do we have a deal, Kelly?" I asked again before revealing more of my guilty pleasures.

"I am still negotiating to see that I get what I want," was her answer. "Let me see how you were when I came in the office."

Without hesitating, I unbuttoned my dress shirt and removed my undershirt. She folded her arms to her chest expecting more, and I unbuckled my belt and the fastener of my pants.

"And if I had walked in five minutes later?" she encouraged.

I stood and kicked off my shoes and removed my slacks and boxers standing before her as I intended to be prior to her arrival, naked from head to toe. She smiled.

"To answer the question, I occasionally strip to work. In the past it has been during late evening hours after the cleaning crew has finished. I can't remember being naked at the office in the afternoon. I guess you know and are the reason why. I actually can get work accomplished, but I also like to play. You should try it sometime." I shared.

With that, Kelly grabbed the tail of her tank and pulled it over her head. I was presented with her youthful globes topped with the prettiest of pink nipples. After tossing the top onto my pile of discarded clothes, she kicked off her ballet type slippers and reached around to unzip the skirt she wore. As the skirt fell to the floor, I was greeted with plain white bikini panties with a damp spot from hugging the pussy they encased. A hairless pussy was exposed as she tossed her skirt and panties to the growing stack of clothes.

"You shave, I see."

"Wax." She corrected.

"Let's get to work!" she demanded as she turned and marched to her desk in the reception area. Dumbfounded, I was hardly conscious enough to admire the sweet naked ass exiting my office. Either this is the ultimate tease or the start of a productive session of work and play.

I glanced at the pile of clothes as I turned to see the credits rolling on the porn flick that had played out during my exchange with Kelly. I could only imagine what she was thinking as she sat at her desk just outside my door. The image of her standing before me after tossing her panties caused my cock to stir. I listened intently as she tapped at her keyboard.

Body and mind (and cock) unable to stand the continued suspense that a beautiful and naked sorority girl just outside my office had created, I stood and slowly walked to the office door. Quietly, I leaned in the doorway and watched as Kelly played with her pussy with her left hand while texting on her cell phone with her right. The image on her computer monitor was one of her in a beautiful gown with one sleeve off her shoulder and the nipple of her left breast in full view. A quick slideshow change of the image onscreen brought another pageant contestant into view with Kelly. Each of them caressed an exposed breast as they shared what appeared to be a passionate kiss. I gulped at what I saw. Kelly looked up.

"Oh, wow! I guess now it's time for us to make a deal and my bargaining position has changed."

"How about $500 and what you found behind Door #1?" I offered.

Kelly stood and wrapped her warm body around me. I trapped her breasts against my torso as my cock stood between them. She looked up at me and I leaned for a kiss as her soft lips opened and our tongues danced. My hands ventured to the curve of her ass as I pulled her closer to me.

"And....," I interjected.

"And what?" she asked.

"And, I'd like the photos you are viewing." I added.

To the small conference table in my office we then stumbled. Kelly lay back on the table and I pulled her bottom up to its edge. She reached for my hard cock and pulled it toward her entrance. In one step toward her, I was balls deep in this young tight pussy and her legs instinctively wrapped around me.

Kelly's well-conditioned body matched my every stroke and she fucked with the mastery of an older woman. As I enjoyed our physical connection, I envied the young men in her life who were experiencing such passion with her. My balls boiled as she squeezed my cock with very thrust and exit.

"I'm glad to know you are an exhibitionist, Craig."

"It appears we share this quality, Kelly. And, we both like girls."

"Wait until you see some of the faces in the pictures I'll share. There will be others in this office wanting to make a deal."

And with that revelation, I exploded into my young intern's hot pussy as she screamed in mutual ecstasy. Visions of Kelly with the other young thirty-somethings in my office prompted stream after stream of hot cum as I looked down on the spray of Kelly's hair above her head and across the table top, her broad smile and blue eyes.

"I'd be happy to work after hours for you and on unscheduled holidays so long as it is our version of business casual," Kelly offered with one last squeeze of my cock.

"It's a deal."

DDH3269
DDH3269
80 Followers