An Unusual Day For Cynthia

Story Info
A set up takes two people on the ride of a lifetime.
6.9k words
4.49
18.6k
5
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/17/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok... here it is....I admit it. I’m a big girl. Now don't get me wrong. Despite my weight I am an attractive 33 year old professional woman who has an active sex life and even though I would love to be less heavy, it is probably not going to happen any time soon. I don't like being heavy, but I refuse to let it stop my life from happening. I have lots of friends and they all say I wear my weight well. I have a very proportioned hour glass figure.

Sexually I am very upfront about my life. I have been referred to as a gay man trapped in a woman’s body because I enjoy a certain amount of ... well.... forwardness in my relationships. I enjoy sex. I enjoy talking about it with my friends, many of which are gay men. And I make sure that anyone who gets involved with me knows that they are getting ME! No excuses, no surprises.

So, after having said all that and knowing that my weight is not my favorite thing about myself. What happens when someone like me meets someone who's sexually excited by my worst problem? Not like a fetish really but, a man who actually likes women who are curvy, you know, women who look like WOMEN! Do I .... 1. Freak and run? 2. Go with it and see where it goes? 3. Ignore it and pretend that it happens to me everyday? Or do I...4. Drill him for information and then do all of the above in different stages?

You guessed it.... FOUR!

I was working one day in my office when there was a knock on the door. At first I didn't hear it because I had my headphones on. I work as a kitchen designer with a remodeler and most of the time I am by myself there, so to keep the computer work less mundane I listen to music while I work. I guess that he must have been knocking for a bit because by the time I turned a blond head was poking around the open door.

Startled, I jumped and gasped out "May I help you?"

The blond head continued into my office and brought the rest of him with it. My initial reaction to his looks was WOW. This was a very good looking man in his late 30's early 40's. About 6' tall with sandy blond hair and deep blue eyes. He was wearing a white dress shirt dark brown tie and dark brown slacks and shoes. As I looked him over at a glance he settled himself into the chair for the desk next to mine. I guess no invitation was required. Up until this point he had been very quiet, absolutely silent actually. Looking up I noticed him staring.

"Sir, can I help you with something?" I said again.

The already warm room suddenly became a bit warmer as the man in the chair grinned and said, "I'm sorry, I should introduce myself. My name is Glenn Williams. I'm an engineer and work in the office down the hall from here."

"Oh, well nice to meet you Glenn. Is there something I can do for you?" I said this in my best business voice. Trying really hard to not swoon as the smell of his aftershave drifted over to me.

Glenn dipped his head and looking back up at me grinned and said, "Actually, yes. I was wondering if you would go out to lunch with me today?"

I thought I was suddenly going senile or something. Did he just ask me out?

"Huh?" Great response right?

Smiling again he scooted the chair he was sitting in closer to me and leaned back a bit. "I should start over." he said. "I spotted you the other day from my window and thought you looked attractive and pleasant. I would like to get to know you a bit better. Would you go have lunch with me today? Please?" He leaned forward.

I could not believe this. Why in the hell would this incredibly attractive man be giving me the full court press and also looking nervous as hell about it? Suddenly the pessimist in me kicked in.

"Ok buddy, is this some kind of joke? What, did those redneck construction workers that I work with hire you to date me?" By this point of my tirade I had leaned forward and was practically nose to nose with him.

"My name is Glenn, I work in office 205 which is down the hall and to the left. I am an engineer. I would like to take you out to lunch today, 1:30pm. Talk to Anita the receptionist, she will tell you about me." With that he stood up and walked to the door. As he stepped through it, he turned smiled and said, "By the way, you're beautiful and I love the smell of your perfume."

I cannot even imagine what my face must have looked like. Suddenly I gasped and realized that I had just insulted an Adonis who was trying to ask me out. What the fuck is wrong with me? I looked at my watch and noted that it was only 10am. I got up and paced the office for a bit and then unable to stand it anymore I booked down the hall on my platform shoes to Anita's desk.

When I got there she was on the phone but did stop talking long enough to give me a huge grin. "Did he come talk to you?" she whispered with here hand over the receiver.

I nodded my head and gave her a frantic look. "Get off the fucking phone!" I mouthed to her.

Snickering as she hung up she gave me another grin. “Ok girl, spill it. What exactly did that yummy gentleman say to you back there?”

“Oh no you don’t, you sneaky wench you. You spill it first. He specifically told me to ask you about him. So tell me… now!” I leaned back and waited.

Taking a sip of her coffee she leaned back as well and started to tell me the tale of Glenn.

“Ok, first of all he is just as nice as he seems to be. I have known him for about 3 years and I can tell you that his firm is doing quite well and are currently looking for a larger set of office suites in this building. Work wise his company does engineering as well as full home renovations, some interiors, but the remodeling is the primary portion of his work load. He is not a workaholic. He has a cat and he loves his family. He was married before and they divorced about a year ago. They are still friends and they never had any kids together.” She stopped and took another sip of coffee. “Hmmm.. what else, what else?”

I raised my hand like I was in elementary school again, “I have a question.”

“Ok, shoot.” She said leaning forward on her arms.

I looked around the waiting room and seeing no one around whispered to her, “Why in the hell is he asking ME out?”

Anita looked at me and squinted her eyes. “What, are you kidding me?”

“No Anita I am not kidding you. Why in the hell would someone like him ask someone like me out? He should be dating one of those gorgeous, thin, blonds that have and IQ of 85 and can only talk about skin care products. What does he want with me? Is he trying to smooth talk me so he can get me to work with him?” I leaned back again and waited, breathing hard as I tried to calm down a bit.

“Cynthia, “ she said in her softest most parental voice, “.. you just don’t have a clue do you honey? Your weight is not YOU. It is a part of you, but not in a bad way. You have a lovely face, fantastic hair, and a sharp wit that goes well with your sharp tongue. Not to mention a great set of hooters.” She paused with a sigh, “Glenn, has been asking me about you since the first day he saw you. He walks down your hallway and out the door at the end even though his office is in the other direction just so he can glance at you as you work at your desk.” She giggled again and whispered to me, “I have even seen him bolt out the door after you hoping to catch you before you get to the elevator. He even made it once but you were on your phone when he got on. You should have seen the scowl on his face when he got back up here.”

I sat there and stared at her, “Wow! I really don’t know what to say except…Wow!”

“Now, are you going to tell me what he said?” she said with anticipation.

“Not right now Anita, I will tell you all, if I decide to go, okay?” I got up thanking her and wandered back to my office.

Holy hell! What do I do now? Do I go? Do I politely refuse? Do I tell him before 1:30 or do I simply show up at his office?

Right about that time my boss showed up. I returned to my desk and attempted to continue working as my mind reeled. Suddenly it was 1:15 and taking a deep breath I ran to the ladies room for a quick make-up check, a pee break and perfume refresher. Taking a deep breath I told Bob, my boss, that I was heading out for lunch and would be back in an hour. He gave me a distracted wave and off I went down the hall searching for room 205. I could feel my heart pounding as I walked down the hall, past Anita’s smirking face and around the corner to Williams, Cramer & Associates. I knocked lightly on the door and opened it to the smiling face of a secretary speaking on the phone.

She waved me in with a wink and said into the phone, “No Mr. Fellowes I’m sorry but Mr. Williams is going to be busy the rest of the afternoon with appointments. Can we arrange for you to meet with him first thing on Monday?” she paused and wrote something in the day planner before her. “Wonderful, we will see you on Monday at 9am…..you have a nice weekend too sir.”

“Well hi there. You must be Cynthia?” I took the hand she offered. “I’m Liz, it is wonderful to meet you finally. Glenn was hoping you would come. His office is right down the hall here. Corner office at the end, he will be so pleased to see you.”

Taking a deep breath I gave Liz a nervous smile and headed down the hall. Suddenly the door was there and there was no turning back. I tapped softly on the door and heard his gentle baritone say “Come in.”

I opened the door and was greeted by the music of STING and the scent of leather and fresh paint. The style of the room was distinctly masculine but still very welcoming. Earthy colors with touchable fabrics made walking into his office like coming home. And then… there he was. Standing at his mission style desk with his large hands in his pockets and a spark in his eyes.

“I am so glad you decided to come. I’m assuming you talked to Anita?” he bit his lip as he grinned at me.

I smiled back and clasping my purse in front of me red faced, “Yes, I did talk to Anita. She was very informative.”

It was his turn to get red faced, “Well, you will need to tell me just how informative she was.”

“Don’t worry it was nothing but praise for you. She likes you a lot and was quite thrilled that I was asking about you.”

“Well then,” he said coming around the desk, “.. lets go then.”

He scooped up a set keys off the hutch by the door, turned off the stereo, and guiding me with his hand at the small of my back led me out the door. We passed a grinning Liz and headed out of office 205.

“Have a great time you two.” called Anita as we passed her as well.

“Thanks Anita.” We said in unison. After we both turned red, again, we beat a hasty retreat out the door and into the elevator.

Just as I was thinking it Glenn said, “Were alone again.”

“Yeah, I was just thinking the same thing.” I looked at him as he stood next to me and could not believe that he even looked attractive in the elevator lighting. His skin looked more tan, his eyes more blue and his expression more lusty. Wow!

“Excuse me!?!”

We both jumped at the hostile voice. Suddenly we noticed that the elevator had stopped. We had been so busy staring at each other that we hadn’t noticed and now people on the ground floor wanted us to get the hell out of the way so they could get on. We made a fast exit and headed for Glenn’s Explorer. He opened the door and taking my hand helped me up into the passenger side. After I settled in he closed the door and jogged around to the other side. “What kind of music do you listen to Cynthia?” he inquired as he started the SUV up. Once again I heard the STING CD playing.

“This is great. I love this CD. Actually, this is what I was listening to when you came to my office this morning.” I smiled gently at him.

As he backed up he glanced at me. “Can I tell you something?”

I could feel my stomach drop. Ok, here is comes, he wants me to get out of the car. Now that he has seem me in daylight he is repulsed and can’t get rid of me fast enough. I gulped, “Umm… sure.” I looked at his profile as he drove.

“Well, I was just wondering. Where would you like to eat.” And there it was again. That little smirk.

I couldn’t help it, I burst out laughing, my nerves getting the better of me. “Oh god, anywhere you want to take me Glenn. As long as they serve Coronas, I could use one right now.”

Glenn laughed, “Anywhere huh? Ok, do you like pizza?”

“Sweetie, look at me. Don’t I look like I have eaten pizza before?”

Stopping at a red light, he twisted around and starting at my feet looked at me from my black platform shoes to the top of my auburn hair. “You look beautiful. But… you didn’t answer my question? Do you like pizza?”

I could feel my face redden at his inspection and his comment, “Thank you. And yes, I do like pizza.”

“Any special toppings? Or should I just order a supreme?”

“Supreme would be fine. Thank you.”

Glenn whipped out his phone and placed out order. Suddenly I realized that we were cruising around a residential neighborhood and there was not a restaurant in sight. “Umm… Glenn? Where the hell are we?”

Pulling up to an old plantation style house he stopped the car. “This is my home. You did say anywhere that had Coronas right? Well I have a couple of six packs in my fridge right now and a pizza on the way.”

We were still sitting in the driveway. “Oh, okay. I only have an hour for lunch though. Are we going to be able to make it back on time?”

Right at that moment, deep in my purse my cell phone rang. I started digging and noted that it was Bob calling from work. ‘Oh shit’ I thought.

“Hi Bob.”

“Hey Cynthia. I don’t want to interrupt your lunch with Glenn. I just wanted to let you know I am giving you the rest of the day off. So don’t feel that you have to hurry back or anything.” I was stunned.

“Really? Wow, okay, thanks Bob. Are you sure about this?”

“Absolutely, you have a nice time and I will see you on Monday morning.” And with that he hung up.

I turned off my phone and looked at Glenn. “Well, it looks like it will be okay. When do you have to be back?”

“Not til’ Monday. I took the rest of the day off.” Glenn smiled and turned off the engine. “This worked out well huh?”

We both got out of the car and he walked around to meet me. Stopping to look at him I crossed my arms. “Why is it that I feel like this has all been a setup?”

He stepped closer to me and leaned down so we were eye to eye. “Well,” he said softly placing his hands on my upper arms. I dropped my arms down to my sides looking into his blue eyes. “It feels like a setup because it is. Please don’t be mad. I just didn’t know what else to do. So I asked Anita and Bob for a little help. I was so nervous this morning. I thought for sure that you were going to turn me down flat. Please just come inside so I can explain it better.”

Frowning at him I didn’t know if I should run, or slap him or just be… really flattered. “Okay, lets go. This better be good.”

We went inside and I took in the feel of his home. It was similar to his office in that it was earthy and welcoming. I felt instantly at home there. I could smell the soft scent of vanilla combined with what was probably the smell of his morning coffee. “Mmmmmm… I like your house Glenn.” I said as I stood in his living room.

“You do? Really? I am so glad. I love this house and even though all my friends and family told me to hire a designer I knew I would never feel at home here without doing it myself.”

“Well, despite my professional objections to your not hiring a designer. As a human being and now a guest in your home…I think you made the right choice.”

DING DONG

We both jumped at the sound of the door bell.

“The pizza!” Glenn dashed for the door and came back with the smell of pizza trailing after him. “Follow me, pizza and beer await you in the kitchen.”

Walking behind him I enjoyed 2 of my favorite things in the world. The smell of dominoes pizza and the sight of a well rounded male ass in dress slacks. This must be heaven, I thought to myself.

I came out of my ass and pizza fog to realize that he had stopped at a island in the kitchen and was now staring at me and saying my name. “Cynthia?”

“Uhh… yeah? What? I’m sorry, did you say something?” I could feel my face getting hot as he grinned at me.

“I was just asking if you would like your Corona in a glass or would the bottle be ok?”

“In the bottle is fine. Do you have any limes?” I asked looking at the bar stools around the island and trying to mentally calculate their weight capacity.

“Of course I have limes. Have a seat and I will get plates and everything else.” Glenn turned to assemble things for lunch as I pushed on the chair and slowly climbed aboard being careful not to wobble the chair as I softly sat down on the cushioned seat.


Relaxing in the chair, I noticed that Glenn had stopped moving and was now staring at me.

“What?” I said.

“Do you always sit down so carefully?”

Once again I could feel my face getting hot, “Actually, yes. I do, sorry.”

Glenn set a plate in front of me followed by silverware and the much waited for Corona with a small piece of lime floating in it. He leaned across the island and said, “Why?”

“I am not going to tell you.” I said looking down and grasping my beer. “It is way to embarrassing for a … first lunch conversation.” I looked at him over my glasses my eyes fairly begging him to drop the subject.

“Ok, but eventually I want you to tell me. For now lets eat and drink and be merry.” He moved into the chair next to mine. Not softly, I might add, but he basically threw his 6’ tall frame onto the same kind of bar stool I had eased onto.

He served me 2 slices and as we chatted about movies and books and other safe subjects I ate one and slowly sipped away at my Corona and lime. I normally could have eaten more but my stomach was objecting to its contents due to my overwhelming nervousness. Glenn of course noticed that I had only eaten one slice and was unable to keep himself from commenting on it.

“Cynthia, if you are hungry please eat some more. I have never understood why women feel the need to act like they never eat more than a dinner salad a day. I want you to feel comfortable around me.” I would have normally been annoyed at his comment, but his look of concern was obvious.

“Glenn?” I leaned forward with my voice just above a whisper. Once again we were eye to eye as he placed his chin in his hand and rested his elbow on the bar top.

“Yes?” he said.

I licked the beer residue off the tip of my upper lip and took up the same pose. “I want you to know that I don’t play those type of girl games and that I have not eaten more because you make me nervous as hell and my stomach is too full of nerves to add any more pizza to it.” I smiled at him again. “Is that understood?”

Giving me a red faced grin he sighed. “Yes Cynthia. That is understood. I want you to know that the reason I set all this up is that I was have wanted to ask you out since you started with Bob and was too scared to do it without some help.” He ducked his head and said, “I just can’t believe that you don’t know how beautiful and wonderful you are, and I am just so happy you are giving me a chance to get to know you better.”

He leaned forward and the smell of him washed over me. It took everything in me not to press my lips to his and see if he tasted as good as he smelled.

Lost in thought, I didn’t realize that he was talking again.

“I’m sorry, what?” I whispered looking into his eyes.

“I was just saying that I would love to kiss you. Would that be okay?” I could feel his breath on my lips as he spoke.

I closed my eyes and said, “Glenn, if you don’t kiss me soon I’m going to have to leave before I embarrass myself by attacking you.” I could feel him getting closer and I moved my hand to his chest to stop him. “But first,” I opened my eyes and smiled at him, “ can we please get off the barstools?”

12