An Unusual Day For Cynthia Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled, “I think you peeked and saw some of it. Right?”

Looking a bit sheepish he gave me his best boyish grin, “Well... I might have seen .. something. But I would like a better look.”

Looking back at my dinner I picked up my glass and without answering him moved my right knee over and pushed it against his panty covered thigh. Glenn looked down as he felt my movement and took another bite of his steak. As I rubbed my leg back and forth over his he cut up his entire steak in small pieces and set his knife aside. Now he could eat with one hand and his other would be free.

I could feel a small rush of fluid from my pussy as I anticipated what was about it happen. Taking the napkin off of my leg I casually moved it down and under my crotch to keep from soaking the fabric restaurant seat. Doing this moved my skirt front up higher and I could now feel cool air against my bare naked pussy.

I jumped a bit as Glenn moved his hand to my nylon covered knee and fingered it a bit. He slid his fingers under my thigh and traced the seam line that ran down the back of them. Glenn’s hand drifted along my thigh until he discovered the top of my hose and the attached garter.

Glenn fingered the lacy garter and pulling back on it snapped it against my leg.

“YOW!” I said jumping at the snap. My face turned red as a few of our fellow diners turned to see what was going on. As I sat there trying to recover my composure I spotted Lucas heading our direction. I picked up my drink and downed what was left of it. Turning my face to Glenn I kissed his cheek and whispered in his ear, “You are going to pay for that BUCKO!”

“Is everything alright over here folks? Can I get you anything else? Another drink for you Ma’am?” Lucas said.

“Everything is great Lucas. Could you get me something from the bar?” I asked as Glenn ran his fingers under the garter and smoothed the red skin there.

“Certainly, would you like to see a drink list?” he asked.

I nodded and Lucas handed me a small black book and patiently waited. “Hmm.. well I think I will have a Slow-Comfortable-Screw-Against-A-Wall”, Glenn choked on his drink as I said that,” and a plain ice tea with no lemon.” I turned to Glenn as he tried to recover. “Anything for you Honey?”

Turning to me with a grin he said, “Captain Morgan’s on the rocks and the same with the ice tea. Thank you Lucas.”

Lucas walked away with our order and I took another bite of my chicken, turned and gave a toothy grin to Glenn as I chewed.

Squinting his eyes at me he said, “Oh, your good. Very good.” With these words he moved his hand back down to my thigh and slide right up my leg where the skin started. I jumped a bit as he did this. Suddenly I was hot again and leaned back in my chair to enjoy.

Glenn moved his fingers down and in until they were just brushing my lower stomach. Knowing that I am completely bare down there he floated his fingers down and lightly touched the top of my slit. By this point my pussy had started to swell and my clit was trying hard to come out of hiding. I placed my right hand on his arm not to stop him but to hang on.

Right at the moment that Glenn moved his middle finger into my slit Lucas showed up with the drinks. I was fully expecting Glenn to move his hand and when he didn’t I tried my best to cover how I was feeling.

“Thank you Lucas.” I picked up my drink and sipped the tart liquid. “Perfect.” I said giving him my most charming smile.

Glenn chose this moment to slide his finger down further and poke at my clit. Lucas gave me a strange look and then, glancing down toward my lap, he gave me a knowing grin, smiled and left with a wave. By now Glenn had his hand fully in my crotch and was moving two fingers into my dripping pussy. He started to thrust them in and out as I did my best not to scream with the pleasure of it. I knew that I was so turned on that it was just a matter of moments before I came.

Over the last 2 days Glenn had become very familiar with my body and how I reacted to orgasms. As he finger fucked me all I could think about was not cumming because I would end up screaming and getting us thrown out. My considerate lover Glenn moved closer to me and whispered in my ear, “Cynthia, I want you to cum when I kiss you. Okay?”

Looking at his face through my haze of lust I nodded my head. By this point I was so ready I was shaking with the need to release. Kissing my cheek first he moved his mouth around and pressed his lips to mine. As he did this he also pressed a third finger into my pussy and pushed his thumb against my clit.

His mouth muffled my loud moan as I came. Pulling his left hand out of my quivering crotch and wrapped both arms around me, holding me tight until I started to relax. He kept kissing me softly as my body calmed and I stopped shaking. Moving his hand up to touch my face he looked into my eyes and softly kissed me again.

“That was amazing.” He said smiling at me. Looking at my face Glenn moved the fingers of his left hand to his mouth and sucked my juice off of his wet fingers. “Mmmmm...yummy!”

“I would have to agree with you there. Thank you.” I said taking a drink of my tea and giving him a big toothy grin.

Glenn grinned back and took a sip of his tea as well. Reaching down he took my panties off of his leg and stuffed them into his inner jacket pocket. He looked at me and said, “For later.”

The lecherous look on his face made me laugh. “What a goof ball.” I said.

“Speaking of balls...” Glenn said adjusting himself in his seat. As he leaned back I noticed the large, very large, bulge in the front of his slacks.

Kissing his cheek I whispered in his ear, “Poor baby. Did that get you all hot and bothered?”

“Fuck yes it did!” he said with a laugh.

I picked up my glass as he started back into his meal. Slowly I moved my hand down and cupped his cock through his zipper. His grunt acknowledging the action happening in his crotch area as I fingered him. By now he was so hard that I could actually see the shape of his cockhead heading off at an odd angle in his pants. Looking around the restaurant I moved my hand to his belt and quickly opened it along with the front of his pants. I slide my soft fingers in and touched his damp cockhead. The skin was so silky and soft I was dying to wrap my lips around it.

Meanwhile Glenn was trying his best to look as if he was just enjoying my company and eating his dinner. I had his cock fully in my hand and was stroking it in his pants as he leaned forward against the table and held on for dear life.

Suddenly out of nowhere Lucas showed up again. “Well how is everyone doing here?” he asked.

I smiled up at him as I jerked off Glenn, “Doing great. Thank you for asking Lucas.”

“Are you done with that?” he asked nodding at my dinner plate.

“Oh sure.” I said.

Lucas moved around the table to pick up my plate and froze as he spotted my hand, staring.

“Lucas?” I said taking his attention away from the activity in Glenn’s pants.

“Yes Ma’am?” he said looking between my face and my stroking hand.

“Would you do me a big favor?” I asked.

“Aaaaa.. yeah sure. Anything!” His eyes kept drifting back to my hand.

I snapped my fingers in his face. “Focus Lucas.” I said getting his attention back. “I want you to go get us each a decaf, vanilla, Café’ Latte. Okay? You got that Lucas?” I asked.

“Absolutely ma’am!” he said with enthusiasm.

As he turned to get the coffee I stopped him. “Lucas, one more thing. I don’t want you to come back with the coffee for 10 whole minutes, okay?”

Lucas looked at my face again and smiled with a little laugh. “Got it.” He said. “I will see you in exactly 10 minutes.” Then he leaned over and whispered, “Have fun guys.” And walked away.

By now Glenn was slowly freaking out. He was close and was trying to figure out how to cum and not get it all over him. I knew that this would be a big problem for him and I had already decided how to take care of it. Slipping off my shoes I leaned against his body and whispered in his ear. Don’t worry baby. I’m going to take care of you. I pulled my hand from my pants and looking around to make sure no one was watching us, I slipped under the table. The long table cloth and the fact that we were in the corner made it very easy to disappear under there unnoticed.

I lifted the table cloth up and tucked it into Glenn shirt between two buttons to hold it in place. This created a little tent for me to work in as I pulled open his slacks and fished out his very hard dick. I could feel his hands trying to find me and stopping, I whispered to him to put his hands up on the table top and waited until he complied.

“Good Boy.” I said. I then moved in and took his cock into my hot mouth. I could hear a small gasp from him as he enjoyed the feel of my mouth around his hot dick. I sucked his head in and ran my tongue under the sensitive rim of it. It was soft and spongy and tasted of him as he leaked precum into my mouth. I grabbed his shaft and dove down on it pressing the head against the back of my throat. I could feel how close he was and swallowed his head back further and licked the underside of his cock. I felt him jump and grunt and suddenly there was a pulse in his cock and I knew what was coming. I pulled his dick out until just the head was in my mouth and swallowed and savored the taste of his cum filling my mouth. I could hear him shaking the table a bit trying not to shout out as he came.

I sucked him until he was completely drained and licked his sensitive head until he grunted with the pleasurable pain of it. I kissed the head of his dick one last time and gently tucked him back in his shorts. Zipping up his pants I made sure they were closed and then redid his belt and tucked in his shirt. Pulling out the table cloth where it was tucked in his shirt I reached up and smoothed the wrinkles out of his shirt and pants.

“Is it clear to come up?” I asked.

He moved his hand down and gave me a thumbs up sign. With as much grace as possible I moved from under the table and slid back into my seat. Looking at his face he looked into my eyes and smiled. “Fuck what I said earlier. THAT was amazing!”

I leaned toward him and kissed and tongued his mouth letting him taste his cum. Glenn licked his lips and taking a drink of his rum. Turning back to me he kissed me again and dribbled a little of his drink into my mouth. I swallowed and kissed his lips again with a smile. “Mmmm .. nice and strong.” I said.

“Exactly.” He said with a grin. “Just like me.”

I picked up my drink and took a sip of the very tart, cold liquid. Moving toward Glenn I kissed him back the way he had kissed me, giving him a little of my drink. As Glenn swallowed he flinched. “Shit, that’s tart!” he said.

Lifting an eyebrow at him I ran the tip of my tongue over my upper lip, “Exactly!” I said smiling back at him. “Just like me.”

Glenn laughed, “Jesus, how do you do that?” he asked finishing his drink.

“Do what?” I said knowing full well what he meant.

“You take me from normal to hard as a rock with one fucking word. HOW do you do that?” he picked up my hand and kissed it as Lucas showed up right on time with our Lattes.

“What can I say. It’s a gift.” I smiled and took my coffee from Lucas. “Thank you Lucas.”

“No problem. How is everything over here?” he asked.

“Things are great over here Lucas. Thank you for asking.” Glenn said. “We would like the bill please.”

As Lucas left I turned to Glenn with my coffee in hand. “We need to give him a REALLY big tip.” I said.

“Yeah... Actually we shouldn’t because you just know that tonight he is going to go home and jerk off thinking about you.” Glenn commented with a smirk.

“Actually dear, I think it is more likely that he will go home and jerk off thinking about you.” I said looking at him over the rim of my coffee mug.

His head flipped back to look at me, “What?” he said looking startled.

“You really need to tune up your gaydar sweetie.” I said taking a big swig of my coffee.

Glenn drank his coffee with his brows furrowed taking in what I said.

Pressing my breast against his arm I kissed his cheek. “Ready to go babe?” I said.

At that moment Lucas showed up with the check and Glenn handed him a credit card. Now Glenn noticed how the young man stared a bit too long at him. “Fuck, how did I miss that?” he said looking at me.

“You were ... occupied with other things.” I smiled, and kissed his coffee flavored lips. “Don’t worry about it. Its not a big deal unless you make it into one.” I kissed him again as I spotted Lucas heading our way. “Take it as a compliment that a hot 20 year old would be into you.”

Lucas handed him the statement to sign and waited as Glenn figured in the very large tip and handed it back. “Thank you for your excellent service Lucas. We will make a point of requesting you the next time we come in.”

Lucas blushed six shades of red, thanked us for coming in and practically ran for the back of the restaurant.

I laughed and kissed Glenn on the cheek, “He probably wont even make it home to jerk off now.” I said.

Glenn looked at Lucas’s retreating back and laughed, “We will think of that as an added bonus to his tip.”

Making sure we were both pulled together we stood up and arm and arm headed out of the restaurant to Glenn’s SUV.

(To be continued back at Glenn’s house)

Authors notes: Thanks to everyone who sent kind word about this story. I was pleased to hear from people who had such good ideas regarding where they would like to see it go. My favorite email was from the man that said his wife is a “Real Woman” too and that she came really hard after reading the first part of this story. There was no reply email so in response I would just like to say ... happy to help! Let me know what you all think about this part and what you would like to see happen in part 6. I was thinking of jumping them ahead and back in the office (That was a fan idea too). Lots of potential there. What do you think? Happy reading (or cumming ... which ever) Nebula

12