An Unusual Day for Cynthia Ch. 07

Story Info
After dinner action followed by decisions.
4.5k words
4.84
10.4k
1
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/17/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7 (Last Chapter)

As I drove my car at breakneck speed home my mind drifted to everything that had occurred today. Glenn, Anita and Bob had all managed to surprise me in one way or another. Randy's reaction had been as expected.

I smiled thinking of Glenn. No could possibly know what a sexual creature he was. This beautiful, educated, and cultured man was an amazing bed partner along with everything else. He was physically aggressive, sexually adventurous and above all else, he was emotional and sweet. Bottom line, I had never met anyone like him. He was a perfect fit with me and still I could not help but worry that I was somehow dreaming this whole thing.

Commitment had always been something I had avoided and now with the feelings that were gushing through me I was absolutely terrified. How was it possible that this wonderful man cared as much about me in such a short time.

I arrived at my apartment and rushed to prepare for dinner. My special chicken stir fry would be perfect. I cut up all the veggies and marinated the chicken as I mentally inventoried my closet. By 6:30 everything was ready to go. The actual cooking would wait until he arrived so that it would be fresh and the rice would be better if it was done immediately before eating. Checking the tidiness of the kitchen over I moved into the living room and threw on my favorite Sting cd, then headed for the bathroom.

As I cleaned myself in the shower I noted that my pussy had finally stopped aching and was only slightly sore to the touch. I could feel myself getting wet just thinking about how it had gotten that way. I washed it carefully and thoroughly and then shaved off the slight stubble of hair that had grown back there. Lost in thought I shaved my legs and underarms, rinsed the conditioner out of my hair and jumped out to get ready.

My clothes were making me crazy. I wanted to be accessible but I didn't want this to be a tense formal dinner date. I finally decided that I wanted to avoid wearing nylons after wearing them all day, so I chose to wear some soft black slacks with a side zipper. Being slightly stretchy they hugged my ass and draped nicely over my legs. Comfortable but sexy. I switched from my standard black or red satin undies and bra, to a soft girlie white cotton with embroidered flowers on the front. He would love them. The white actually made my fair skin look darker and they just looked so innocent that I knew he would smile when he saw them. If I had a pair of "Day-of-the-Week" undies I would have worn them. I completed my outfit with a long sleeve, white button up 'man' shirt and flat black sandals.

I was just applying the last of my make-up when there was a knock at my front door. Glancing at the clock I was surprised to see it was 7:15 already.

I looked out the peep hole to find Glenn standing outside looking a bit nervous. I opened the door and peeked out at him with the safety chain still on. "Yes, can I help you?" I said as if I had no idea who he was.

With out even pausing to think Glenn reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out one of my confiscated pair of panties. Swinging it around on his finger tip he smiled and replied, "Uh yeah I am looking for the owner of these underwear. My name is prince charming and I think her name is Cindyrella. Does she live here?"

Laughing I took the chain of the door, grabbed him by the lapel and drug him into my apartment. Once inside Glenn wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me against him for a soft kiss and a hug.

"Smartass." I said stepping back. From behind his back Glenn produced a white flora box with a large red ribbon on it. I was suddenly struck silent as I stared at the box. Glenn placed it in my hands and kissed my cheek softly.

"I know it's a bit cheesy to bring them boxed like this but I didn't want them to get damaged on the way here." He paused as I looked from the box to his sweet face. "Open it."

I walked around him to the sofa and sat down. Setting the box on the coffee table I slide the ribbon off one end and pulled the top off. Resting inside was a beautiful bouquet of red tulips, my favorite flower. I picked the flowers up out of the box and pressed my face into the delicate petals and inhaled their scent. I turned my head and looked at Glenn over the flowers. I could feel my eyes filling as he watched me. I stood back up and walked over to him. He seemed to be frozen at the door.

Making sure not to crush the fragile flowers I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and pulled him close, pressing my body against him from neck to knee. Glenn let out a big breath, wrapped both arms and held me against him as tight as he could without suffocating me.

"How did you know?" I whispered in his ear.

"Know what?" he whispered back.

Pulling back a bit I rested my forehead against his chin. "About the flowers," I said with my eyes closed. "how did you know they were my favorite."

"I didn't," he said. "I went to the florist intending to get you some red roses but," he paused, "when I saw these they just reminded me of you."

A tear ran down my face as he spoke. Moving my mouth up I kissed his lips at the same time tasting the salt of the tear that had ended up in the corner of my mouth. Glenn noticed it too and pulled back to look at my face. He put his hands on each side of my face and softly kissed my mouth, cheek, eyes and forehead. "Why the tears baby?" he asked softly.

I opened my wet eyes to look at him, "It because you are so sweet." I said.

After one last kiss, I pulled myself together and smiled at him. "Let me get dinner going. Are you hungry?" I asked.

"Okay, sure." He said taking off his jacket. "I'm starving."

I took his jacket and hung it in the coat closet. Then headed for the kitchen to find a vase for the flowers.

"Oh shit." He said suddenly.

"What?" I asked turning to face him. "What's wrong?"

"I forgot the wine in the car." Opening the coat closet Glenn grabbed his keys and headed out the door. "Be right back." He said with a quick kiss on my lips.

I went quickly into the kitchen and filling a simple vase with water I placed the flowers in the center of the coffee table. I would have preferred having them at the dining room table while we ate but the arrangement was too large for that to be practical.

I could hear Glenn come in just as I was putting the water on the stove for the rice. Opening the refrigerator I bent to get the soaking chicken out when I suddenly felt a hand on my hip. Making a point not to move away I leaned back a bit. "Can I get you something while I am in here?" I said looking over my shoulder at him.

He smiled, "No I just wanted to cop a feel."

I stood up and turned to him with the bowl of raw marinated chicken in hand. Glenn bent his head and sniffed. "Wow, that smells good. What is it?" he asked as I walked around him to prepare the wok.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you." I said tossing the chicken in the wok and starting to get dinner ready.

"Well is there anything I can do to help?" he asked.

"Sure, there is a cork screw in the second drawer over there, could you open the wine?"

Glenn moved around my kitchen so comfortably that it was as if he had been there a dozen times before. We worked together effortlessly and within 15 or 20 minutes we were sitting down to eat with our stir fry and rice. The conversation during dinner was as usual with us light and comfortable. He commented several times about the chicken and after we finished Glenn helped me with the dishes.

"Well you are a handy guy to have around." I said as he dried my glasses and returned them to the cabinet.

"Well thank you. I am more than happy to be handy for you anytime."

I laughed as I put the last plate in the dishwasher. "Coffee?" I asked.

"Sure." He replied. Opening up the cabinet above my coffee maker he pulled out a bag of my Starbucks whole beans and poured some decaf into the grinder. Glenn and I chatted and talked about coffee as we waited for the coffee to brew and then mugs in hand we headed back to the living room. By now my Sting cd was on its second play and Desert Rose was on again.

We both stopped and listened to the magical sound of his voice and as I stood there with my eyes closed Glenn took the mug out of my hand and placed it on the coffee table.

I opened my eyes to look at him questioningly. "Dance with me Cynthia." He said.

I moved into his arms and our bodies began to move to the rhythm of the soulful music. I could feel myself getting lost in him again. Never before had I met a man that made me feel so ... loved. My right hand was engulfed in his and my left arm was wrapped around his shoulder. With the flats I was wearing my head was at the perfect height to rest lightly on his shoulder right at the crook of his neck. I could smell the soap and shampoo from his shower and the memory made me smile. But nothing in a bottle could make that special smell that was specifically Glenn.

We danced though the next four songs without pausing. During the fifth song I moved my head up and captured his lips with mine. Suddenly my need for him took over. Wrapping both arms around his broad shoulders I pulled my mouth away and looked at his face.

"Did you bring your overnight bag with you Glenn?" I asked as he ran a hand over my face and caressed my cheek.

"Yeah, I did." He said looking into my green eyes. "That was the other thing I forgot in the car. I hung my suit in the coat closet and rest of my things are in there too." He kissed my lips softly and looked at my face again.

Without saying a word I moved around Glenn and locked the front door. As he watched me I slowly turned off lights and headed for the bedroom. The apartment was essentially dark as I flipped on the lights in the bedroom. I looked out at Glenn and finally spoke, "Are you going to come get in my bed or are you going to make me beg?" I asked.

I could hear his chuckle as I turned into the room and folded the comforter at the foot of the bed. When he walked in and closed the door I stopped and turned to him. Flipping on the bedside table light I walked around him and turned off the overhead light. The room was now cast in a warm light that set a soft mood. Before I could turn back Glenn was up against me. This time I could feel how hard he was.

He moved my hair aside and kissed my neck. As he continued to press against me I stepped forward and placed my hands against the wall. In this position he had full access to my entire body. Starting at my shoulders Glenn ran his hands down my back, over my ass and down my legs to my feet. Once there he removed my shoes and then moved back to a standing position. Kissing my neck he ran his hand down the side if my body to the side zipper of my slacks. Once the zipper was down my pants practically fell off of me gathering at my feet where I kicked them aside.

Once again he leaned against me, pressing his groin into my soft panty covered ass. I pushed back against him in response feeling his hard cock trying to wedge between my ass cheeks. As he leaned against me his hands moved to the front of my shirt working its way down the buttons there. Picking up one of my hands at a time to pull my sleeves off I was, within moments, clad only in my bra and panties. Glenn took advantage of this and ran his hands over my bra covered breasts, down my stomach to my panty covered pussy. I spread my legs a bit further as I felt his hand finger my slit though the soft cotton.

"Mmmmm.." I moaned.

"I like your underwear Cynthia. Did you were them for me?" he asked fingering the little flowers on the front.

I turned and tilted my head back to kiss his lips. "Yes. Just for you." I whispered.

I could feel Glenn's excited groan vibrate through his chest into my back as we pressed against each other. Reaching one hand back I pulled at his shirt desperately. "Please take your clothes off." I said. "Please!"

"Why don't you take them off." He breathed in my ear.

I moved my hands off the wall and walked around behind him. Glenn stepped forward and assumed the position I had just left. Stepping up to him I pulled his shirt free of his slacks and slide it up his body. Leaning against his back I pressed my half naked breasts into his naked back. We both panted as our skins came in contact. His shirt had no buttons on is so I slowly worked it up and over his head and he moved his arms a bit letting it join my slacks in a heap on the floor. I ran my hands lovingly over his back and around his body to caress his pecs. His nipples were hard as little pebbles and he gasped as I lightly ran a fingernail over one. My hands drifted over his body touching and fingering every ridge as I ran kisses over his back.

I moved my hands purposefully to his belt, and then closure on his slacks. Considering that I couldn't see what I was doing I managed to open them with little trouble. I slide my hands in and moved his slacks over his hips leaving his boxers in place. He was wearing black silk boxers that hugged his firm ass and begged it to be touched. Kneeling down I caressed his legs as I pulled off his shoes and socks. His slacks joined the pile on the floor and I ran my hands over his lightly haired legs and up over his ass. Leaning against him again, I slide my right hand around and grasped his cock through the soft material of his shorts. He tilted his head back as he enjoyed the feel of my hand on him. His shorts were tented out in his excitement. I fingered his cock head feeling the moisture leaking from it.

"We need to get these off of you before you ruin them baby." I said against his back as my hands slide down each side of his body hooking the waistband of his shorts along the way. My eyes caressed the curve of his ass as the boxers fell to the floor at his feet.

Kicking them aside as I kneaded the muscles of his butt Glenn spun around and suddenly I found myself facing the wall. Glenn grabbed both my wrists and placed them above my head as he caressed my body again. His hands moved to my bra closure and immediately I could feel my big breasts suddenly released. The bra hung off my arms as Glenn played with my large globes. My nipples were so hard they actually hurt as he brushed his palms against them.

"Cynthia, I want to fuck you so bad right now." He panted in my ear.

I pressed my ass back at him. "Do it baby. Fuck me." I said.

Glenn picked up his slacks and retrieved a condom from the back pocket. Tearing it open with his teeth he moved back as he slipped it over his hard leaking cock. I pushed my ass back off the wall as he pulled my white panties off and over my feet. Spreading my legs open further I could feel the heat of Glenns body as he moved up against me. And then..UHHHHHH! He slide in.

"Oh god you are so tight." He moaned as he started fucking me. I pushed my ass back at him and arched my back as he filled me. My pussy was still slightly sore from our encounter earlier today but as he started fucking me I completely forgot about that. All I could think about was how good he felt in my pussy and how much I wanted him to really pound me.

As if he could read my mind Glenn grabbed my hips and started thrusting. By this point the upper part of my body was almost horizontal as I pushed back at him and braced myself against the wall with my hands. It seemed like we had been fucking for seconds but in actuality it had probably been around 20 minutes or so since he entered me. My legs were shaking as I tried to keep myself up but the wonderful distraction in my wet cunt was too much. Just as I thought I was going to be able to get control of myself Glenn moved his hand under and pressed against my clit.

My orgasm was one of the most powerful of my life. I actually think I passed out for a second. Glenn was holding me around my waist and doing little thrusts in and out of me. I was panting and crying at the same time as I started to calm down. Suddenly he pulled out of me. Before I could ask what was going on he scooped me up and walked over to the bed laying me on my side. As he moved in behind me I reached a hand back and touched his slippery cock. He was painfully hard and I could feel a small amount of fluid that had already collected in the tip of the condom.

"Glenn fuck me." I said moving my hand from his cock to his hip. I lifted my leg and moved it back and up so that he could enter me from behind. "I want you to fill up that rubber baby. I want you to cum as hard as I just did." I panted.

He slipped one arm under my knee and held it up and open. Reaching between my spread legs I guided him in as he entered my soaking wet pussy from behind. Reaching out I grabbed on to the side of the mattress as he started to pump me.

My sensitive clit jumped as he bumped it with his cock sliding in and out of me.

"Ohhhh…. Ohhhhhhhh...!!!" I said as my body reacted to the pleasure and pain in my clit.

"Are you okay sweetie." He asked stopping his thrusts.

"Yes.. oh Yes baby… Please don't stop. I want to feel your cock pumping in me as you cum." I moaned turning my head to kiss him.

He started thrusting again and as I pushed back at him he kissed me harder and pulled my leg up opening me more. "Glenn, just let go and fuck my pussy sweetie. I want you to fucking cum so hard you cant breath." By this point I was practically screaming at the pleasure of his cock filling me.

Suddenly I could feel Glenn let go.. He started thrusting like an animal and grunting and moaning.

"Uhhh.. Uhhh… oh god. Your pussy is so hot and tight. Ohhhhhhh!!!" I could feel his climax coming as he started thrusting faster and faster. I could feel his cock swell. I kissed his mouth and reached between my legs and touched us where we were connected. He moaned again and I reached further down and gave his smooth balls a squeeze. I could feel how full and ready they were to blow.

Glenn let go of my leg as he came and wrapped his arms around my naked body and held me against him. I kept my leg up as he shuddered and finished thrusting into my body. I could feel his mouth against my neck as he panted and shivered.

We both lay there for several moments calming down. His cock was starting to go soft in my pussy so I closed my legs so that it would stay in as long as possible. We threaded out fingers together and lay there damp and satisfied. Glenn was the first to move. Reaching between us he pulled out his condom covered cock and removing the rubber he tied it off and getting a tissue off of my bedside table he wiped the remainder of the cum off of his cock. Normally I would have rather cleaned him off myself, but I was completely exhausted from my orgasm.

I turned to watch him, still enjoying the sight of this beautiful human being touching his cock. Finally he was cleaned to his satisfaction and noticed me eyeing him. Reaching down to the foot of the bed he pulled the comforter up and over our damp naked bodies.

Laying face to face with me he wrapped his hands around mine and kissed my lips softly. "Hey." He said smiling at me. "How do you feel baby? I didn't hurt you did I?"

"No, you didn't hurt me. You were wonderful." I said. "But, I do need to pee. Too much wine I think." Smiling at his grinning face I slipped out of the bed and walked into the connected bathroom. I looked in the mirror and was horrified to see my carefully done make-up was smeared all over my face. Sitting down to pee I realized that if he really liked me he wouldn't care one way or the other. After I wiped I noticed that I hadn't even closed the door. Oh well, everyone pees so who cares. I washed the make-up off my face and brushed my teeth. Looking fresh faced and bright eyed I turned off the light and walked back into the bedroom.

Glenn was awake and setting the alarm clock for the morning. "Hey there mister what do you think you are doing?" I asked as I slide back into bed.

12