An Unusual Request

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like this," she said, still on her tummy.

"No, roll to your right side, front facing me, over here on my side of the bed. Turn your head toward the bed, as if you're looking at something on your shoulder. That's right."

Now she was laying on her side, one leg on top of the other, her face not visible as she had it turned down, into the bed. One arm, the one on top, was laying along her body, hand on her upper thigh. The other was also down, the hand covering her pussy, that arm partially obscured her lower breast. I took the shot, although I didn't think she'd keep it.

"Jill, are you at all comfortable?" I asked.

"It's OK, but not the best, I'm not sure my face is completely hidden," she said.

"Just another minute. Now, take your lower hand, your right hand, and bring it up just under your left breast. That's it. Your right breast is sort of hidden by the bed and by your right upper arm, but it's sexy," I said.

I took this shot, and another from slightly farther down the bed. Then walked around and took one from behind her. She has a great butt. I went back in front of her.

"I keep getting whiffs of your after shave on the bed, I've always liked that scent," she said.

That was new, she'd never commented when I went to the old one my Dad used to wear. I thought I was catching wiffs of her scent too, and not the kind that came from a bottle. It was arousing.

"OK, now I'm going to make sure about your face. Take your top arm, your left arm, and place the hand on the back of your head, your elbow bent and facing me, yes like that, now turn the elbow down as far as you can, toward your face," I said.

She did it, but had to bring her hand forward, more covering her ear for it to work. I didn't tell her that her wedding and engagement ring were clearly visible.

I took the shot. And another, zoomed in a bit, just showing her from mid thigh to head, and another showing her from boobs to pussy. Then out a bit and catching her from knees to head. I thought about the sound of the instructions, how clinical, but the look was good. Very erotic.

She was on her right side, practically cupping her left breast, red fingernails outlined on her flesh, her other arm covering her face and head, pulling the breast upward by the tension and showing her clean armpit and side boob.

"Now just two more like this honey. First, tilt your face a little toward me, use your right arm, the lower one, to cover your face, yes, hand on your ear. your elbow will protect you, but I want to see your lips. Yes, like that. Your left arm down on your upper tummy, between your belly button and boobs."

It was perfect, I took another, just from her lower rib cage and up, I could see an eye, and part of her red lips, matching the red fingernails.

"Now, hold that, and move your upper leg, your left leg, forward, leaning down and touch the bed with your knee," I said.

It was perfect, her upper, left, thigh was covering part of her bush, just the top of the narrow triangle showing. Her tummy smooched up just a bit, It was the best yet. I took the shot, then another slightly closer in. Then went around to the foot of the bed, and could just see part of her vagina and her little pink eye.

I went to the other side of the bed and took another. Then back around the front.

"Jack, could you take one like this with my face in the bed too? And another with my left hand on my hip again?" she asked.

"Yes, that'll look good too," I said and took the shots for her, with the variations of zooming out and then closer in. I also got onto the bed and got several variations from above. They worked out very sensual.

Then she rolled onto her back, her breasts, of course, slid a little onto her sides a bit, she bent her left knee, sliding her foot up, and stared at the ceiling, I snapped a shot of her, from neck to toes.

"Let me see the pictures please," she said.

"OK, but first put an arm over your eyes," I said.

She did and I got a few more shots of her, basically full frontal. Then she sort of flopped her raised knee outward. That was completely unexpected, she opened herself up and I took several from slightly different angles.

She slid her raised knee back down and spread her legs just a bit, about shoulder width apart, her feet turning outward, flopped apart. I took advantage of that and took more pics.

"OK Jill, here's the camera," I said as I sat on the edge of the bed, handing it to her.

I placed a hand on her inner thigh, tracing my fingers back and forth, up and down her thigh. So sweet.

"These are good honey, some are better than others though," she said as she deleted some of them.

I was hoping that she was getting as turned on as I was. It was late, but we could sleep in tomorrow. I wanted to get some of her on all fours, I loved to see her breasts, boobs, tits, hanging downward.

"I like these, and I'm having fun," she said, just above a whisper, almost talking to herself.

"How about one more pose," I said.

"Tell me what to do."

"Get on our hands and knees," I said.

"Like this?"

"Yes, now arch your back, bottom out, and go down to your elbows," I said.

It was erotic, her boobs were touching the bed, and her butt was in the air. I took several, from both sides, from behind, and even got on top of the bed and took one from above.

"Is that it?" she said, sounding a bit anxious.

"Just a few more, back up on your hands, open your knees a bit wider, keep your back arched," I said.

Those were good, from several angles, and above, with her legs spread a bit more, more of her pussy and butt hole were exposed. Those shots were a bit more raunchy than she probably wanted, but the one from behind, showing her naked lips pouting, almost hanging underneath, and her anus just peeking out, was really getting me going. I leaned in and kissed each cheek.

"Oh stop, that's for later," she said.

I had asked about anal sex when we first married, but she didn't want to, and I never pressed her. Now I was imagining a butt plug in her. Or myself in her. In and out, in and out. Both places. I was erect again when I handed her the camera.

"Ok honey, just one more, same pose, hands and knees, but face the side of the bed, I want to get a shot from your front," I said.

She did, and I knelt down to get the shot. She held her head up, and I got her chin, but most of the picture was her boobs, hanging down, nipples fully erect and pointing down. I wanted one more thing.

"Umm, Jill, would you mind moving side to side a bit, I'd like to put it on video, just a short one," I said. I was hoping to get her breasts moving, and on film.

"No."

But she grinned at me, then changed positions so that she was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Wow, if nothing else, I now know how to get you going," she said, as she took the camera her eye on my erection, poking out of my boxers.

As usual she went through the pics, all of them, deleting some, keeping others. I was surprised that she kept the one from behind. She even commented on it.

"I should probably shave behind. But not tonight. I'd probably need your help anyway."

"Any time honey, any time," I assured her.

"I'll keep these, I don't want you to take them away, or send them or show them to anyone else," she said.

"Understood," I said.

"I might print some out for you, but not tonight," she said.

She went in to take off her makeup. I pulled down the sheets and put one on the bed, along with a quilt. I was laying on the top of the bed when she came back, still naked, without the makeup or lipstick, and her hair in a pony tail.

She went around, shutting off the lights, all except the one on her nightstand. It wasn't bright, more of a glow. For reading she had a bright light clamped to the top of the headboard. The warm yellow light from her lamp gave the room a warm glow.

I caught wiffs of her scent, I knew she was aroused. I certainly was. I couldn't take my eyes from her breasts as they moved with her movements. When she was turned away, I stared at her hips and bottom, they moved with another rhythm that I couldn't resist either.

She sat down next to my hip and turned toward me. The view was excellent. Through the haze of sexual excitement I was experiencing I noticed that her nipples were erect, and she had a rosy glow from her cheeks to her upper chest.

"I see you're as ready as I am," she said.

I reached for her, and before I knew it she threw a leg over me and I impaled her.

"You feel so good under me, in me," she said.

"Great from this side too," I said, reaching for those nipples.

She plunged onto me, up and down, I just lay there for the ride. For some reason I still don't understand, I felt every second, every millisecond, but felt like I would be able to hold off from coming for a long time. It was great, ecstasy.

Jill was making little mewing sounds.

"I want to change honey, hold on," she whispered.

She rolled over, me on top now, her legs pulling me in, I started pounding in to her, she grinned up at me. While I held myself up on my forearms, she twisted her own nipples, pulling them up and massaging her breasts. I was an erotic sight. I could hear the slapping sound every time I plunged deep into her.

We kept it up for a while, I was kissing her, our tongues entwined. She pulled away from me.

"Did you like seeing me spread out, behind?" she asked.

"Yup," I gasped out in a groan, wondering how she could be so collected as to actually talk.

"Pull out honey, I'll get on my knees," she ordered.

Eventually I obeyed. I backed up and watched her. She buried her head in the pillows, her ass in the air, her face turned to the side, her pussy seemed to beckon me.

"You are the sexiest girl I've ever seen honey, I love you," I said.

"Do you want to take more," she gasped.

"Outside, tomorrow, yes."

I played with her, touching her bare labia, sliding a finger into her, even grazing her little clit a time or two, each time feeling a slight twitch. She was always able to lubricate heavily, but now she was soaking, I slid two fingers in without a problem. I followed with my cock, and plunged in to the hilt.

I started to fuck her, she was moving with me. I leaned down and caressed the side of a breast.

"Uhhh, keep, uhhh, keep, uhhh, it up," she grunted over the sound of my hips slapping into her bottom.

I slapped her bottom, then again. I'd never done that. I could feel her hand, her fingers rubbing herself, I tried to fuck into her from above as much as I could. I pushed down on the small of her back. Her legs spread apart more, lowering her pussy a little more.

She was making noise, not a lot, it was something she rarely did, usually she was quiet, heavy breathing was what I usually heard, now there was a constant, "Uhnnn! Uhnnn! Uhnnn! Uhnnn!" coming from her.

Then she squeeled, loud, and started thrashing around, almost in a series of spasms.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yesyesyesyesyes!" she screamed out, followed by a series of grunts.

"Gnuh gnuh gnuh gnut ...." on and on.

I reached down and reached around her thighs grasped her inner thighs and pulled up and out. I was holding her up plunging down into her, suddenly she stopped grunting, she was holding her breath, I plunged down hard one last time, heaving my hips forward as hard as I could. I clenched every muscle in my body, and came, pumping into her, again and again and again. I loved the sounds coming from us as my cock moved in her.

I could feel her clamping down on me, her eyes were closed, her face smushed into her pillow all her weight on her face and chest, and I felt her shudder. Then all at once she completely relaxed. I let her down. I wish I had the camera just then. Her legs were sprawled out and I could see cum oozing.

Ten minutes later we were both laying down in bed, I was on my back and she was plastered to my side. We were both still warm from our exertions and were just covered by the sheet, and that only to our knees. The heavy quilt was pushed to the bottom of the bed. I knew that later I would be the one to sit up and pull it over us.

I was feeling drowsy, it was late after all, but I had to ask her the question I dreaded the answer to. I was afraid she wouldn't sound convincing. Then where would I be.

"Jill, thanks, that was great, as always," I said quietly.

"Yes, it was, wasn't it."

"I have to ask though, it's been gnawing at me. Why the pictures, why all of the sudden, it is neat, but also scary," I said.

"What are you talking about?"

"Why now, when I asked before, you bit my head off," I said.

She was quiet for quite a while, I could see her sort of chewing on her lip.

"What were you thinking might be the reason," she asked.

I took a deep breath.

"I have several ideas, it might be some sort of thing where your friend did it, so why not you."

"What else?" she asked, quietly, very quietly.

"What if you were on some dating site, and you needed pictures, or you were having an on line thing with someone, and you wanted to exchange pictures, Or you were having some real affair, and he wanted to rub it into me by having me take pics of you, for him," I said.

"Is there any other reason you can think of," she said with a bite in her voice.

"I guess my hope is that you would like to spice up our sex life," I said.

She sighed, and slid an arm over my chest.

"That's one, I guess, that made me do it," she said.

"And others?" I asked quietly, sliding my hand over the one she had on my chest. She closed her fingers under my hand, and pinched my nipple lightly.

"It was sort of a dare by Beth, She showed me a picture of her, naked, just from the back, her, uh ... bottom, and bare back, just a little side breast," she said.

"Wow, what brought that up?" I asked. I could feel a little stirring in my cock.

"Well, someone at lunch, can't remember who started talking about it, just a bunch of the girls. Just suddenly the subject we were talking about was boyfriends and husbands taking naked pictures of us."

"I suppose it's pretty common, I mean I asked you," I said.

"You were just kidding around, you weren't serious, were you?" she said.

It was a year and half ago, at least that's what she was talking about, we had just got the fancy camera, it was her idea of a gift for both of us on our anniversary, I had picked it up and was aiming it at her, and said something like, 'OK babe, you start a strip tease, I'll take the pictures.' She just stared at me, then reached for the camera, and told me there would be no naked pictures.

"Well, yeah, then, but there was the hope you would got for it," I said.

"What do you mean by, 'then,' there wasn't another time was there?"

"Well, on our wedding night, I asked you to lift up your dress, I had my phone in hand, remember in the hotel room?" I said.

"I did, but all you wanted was to take a picture of my stockings. Remember I told you I was wearing a garter belt and stockings?" she said.

"That was supposed to be the idea, but you just flipped your dress up and down. I still wished you'd let me do it, and not just your 'going away' outfit, but with your wedding dress."

She gave me a little laugh, she sounded really sleepy.

"Poor baby."

I felt her relax, and wondered how much she would remember. I still wasn't sure what the real reason was that suddenly she wanted a bunch of anonymous naked pics of herself. I tried to relax, but was getting cold. I sat up carefully, and pulled the light quilt over us.

"Hmmm, where do you want me to pose outside tomorrow," she said, well really mumbled.

I started to answer but she was falling asleep.

I lay awake, thinking of all kinds of things. The back yard, obviously. We had a seven foot privacy fence, and a tall oak tree in the back. The neighbors had a thick spruce between most of our yard and their upstairs windows. On the other side we had another big oak. And a smaller blue spruce. Needless to say, our grass didn't grow that well.

I lay there, with a semi as I thought about her being naked outside. As I fell asleep I started thinking of a state park I sometimes went to, just to hike on real ground rather than work on the treadmill. There were a few isolated places. I worried that if she wore tight clothing, especially underwear, it would show in the pictures.

She had only been wearing a T-shirt in bed, so no worries about that earlier tonight. Maybe I could get her to walk around with no clothes on tomorrow. I drifted off. I woke up several times during the night, each time with hazy memories of something sexy happening.

When I woke up the next morning I had a clear memory of a dream about Jill, naked as she walked down town. It must have been really early in the morning because there wasn't much traffic on Clark street, and just a few young college students walking, in my dream they were all women and obviously walking back from a wild night out.

Jill was perfect, a young Jill in her early twenties, perfect figure and bouncing breasts, she had her full bush, not that it was ever very thick, but it was completely natural. As I was waking I had the sense that she too was coming back, to me, from some assignation.

I woke a little worried, as I got up and headed to the bathroom, but not worried enough that the morning wood wasn't fully erect, harder and larger than had been usual for the last few years. I kept thinking about watching Jill having sex. Seeing her being pounded. Watching her breasts swinging and jerking as some slammed into her doggy style.

I wondered if I could get her to do it sometime with the lights on, and how obvious it would be for me to leave my laptop on the dresser, the top open and the camera on. Maybe on the setting that came on whenever there was movement. I'd have to start doing that every night until it became a normal part of the bedroom.

When I came back to the bedroom, Jill wasn't in bed. I walked out into the hallway without putting anything over my boxers and T-shirt. As I walked past the 'guest' bathroom I heard the shower working. I hesitated, then opened the door.

"Hey baby, do you need some help in there?" I called out.

I watched her silhouette through the shower curtain. She stopped. I could see the shape of her breasts. I got hard again.

"No I'm fine, nearly done," she said after a pause.

"Well, um ... OK," I said, still watching, wondering why she was doing a morning shower after we both showered last night.

"I was drowsy, sleepy, since you were in our bathroom, I came here, hoping this would wake me up," she explained, obviously reading my mind.

I closed the door, and went on to the kitchen, wondering if she was having sexy dreams like I had been. I saw that the coffee machine was filled with water, replaced the little cartridge with another, and slid a cup into the right place. I hit the button and got another cartridge of her favorite flavor and put it beside the machine.

I heated up the pan, and tossed some bacon in it. As it heated up, I pulled some eggs and cheese from the fridge. As the bacon cooked I alternated turning each slice over with grating cheese. When the bacon was done, I broke some eggs in a bowl and stirred them up with a fork.

When I heard Jill coming down the stairs I put bread into the toaster and poured the eggs into the pan, and started stirring them around. I had turned the heat down when the bacon was done, and poured most of the bacon fat out.

Jill came in wearing just a short cotton robe, it was sort of a Japanese style, short, mid thigh, with wide arms and doubled over her front, held together with a cloth belt. She smiled at me, grinned really, she seemed very happy.

When the toast popped up she ran and butted them, putting peanut butter on mine, with more butter on top. I tossed the grated cheese in with the eggs and scrambled them around more. They were quickly done and I plated them, letter her chose the bacon slices that she wanted.