An Unusual Wedding Night

Story Info
What REALLY defines a "perfect body"?
1.7k words
4.31
78.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had dreamed about this night for months. As her husband of just a few hours placed their bags inside the honeymoon suite, she quickly slipped into the bathroom to change. As she undressed, she continued to marvel that he truly wanted to be with her, that he hadn't just married her out of some guilt trip or sympathetic idea. She'd been born paralyzed from the waist down and he knew they would face a host of medical issues in the years ahead, but still he wanted her.

"I'm not marrying your wheelchair...I'm marrying YOU!" he often whispered on those late night dates when she continued to express her concern that he really didn't know what he was getting himself into. In reality, he had a pretty good idea what they were dealing with. He'd done the research, even long before he had popped the question.

Well, this was their first big test. She could feel nothing from her waist down and was afraid that she would disappoint him in bed tonight. They'd talked openly about sex and what it would mean in the relationship. He had assured her that he only wanted to do what she was comfortable with. They weren't sure if they'd have children with her situation, so the pressure to get pregnant wasn't there. She'd seen several articles on the Internet and in magazines about women being able to induce lactation without a recent pregnancy, and they'd decided it might be fun to try. She had tried several methods to bring her milk in and had finally found one that worked. As a matter of fact, it had worked quite well.

As she released the catches of her bra, she winced at the pain in her chest. She'd not been able to pump since this morning and she was dying for him to relieve the pressure. Quickly, she slipped the semi-transparent red lace gown around behind her and tied the single ribbon around her chest. Smiling, she slowly opened the door to find him already in bed, waiting.

"There you are, love!" His grin turned to a huge O as he skimmed her well-rounded body with his eyes. They had saved themselves for each other and had not even gone beyond a good night kiss until just now.

"Like it, hon?" She smiled as he tried to cover up the bulge that was growing underneath the bedcovers.

"Oh, babe..." It was all he could get out. She wheeled over to his side of the bed and he sat up, grabbed her, and kissed her soundly! "Can I touch you?"

She just laughed. "Lover, tonight you can do whatever you want to me!"

With that, he lifted her out of her chair & set her on the bed, reclining against the pillows. He leaned over and kissed her again as his hand began delicately exploring her face, trailing down her neck and shoulders to her chest. When he reached her tits, he tenderly cupped them in his hands and squeezed them ever so gently. She let out a low moan, partly from the pleasure & partly from the pain and heard him gasp as two wet spots formed on her gown.

"I told you I wanted to try to nurse you tonight. Now come lay down and I'll feed you a midnight snack!"

That was all the encouragement he needed! He quickly untied the ribbons and allowed the gown to fall on either side. He climbed over her and lay down on the bed. She took an extra pillow and put it in her lap & guided his head onto it. When he was comfortable, she held her right breast and guided it gently into his eager mouth! He moaned into her flesh with delight as he took her nipple between his lips and began sucking. Because she was so full, it took little time for the milk to flow freely into his greedy mouth. She held his head in her arms and smiled down at him reveling in the thrill of nursing the love of her life. After several minutes, her mind took a back seat to her body as she began feeling the warm glow that started deep in her chest and spread down to her womb and all the way up to her face. She laid her head back against the pillow and closed her eyes, breathing deeply, not wanting it to build too quickly. She didn't need to worry because within a few minutes, he released her breast from his mouth. She gasped and looked down at him questioningly.

"It's empty. Can I start on the other?"

"YES!" She was almost too eager, but he had seen the look on her face, heard her breathing and knew what that meant. He smiled and took her other nipple in his mouth. This time she concentrated on the feeling she'd had at the end. As he nursed, this time he reached out and used his hand on her other, now empty, mammary. He cupped it softly, squeezing, pulling and occasionally pinching the nipple. Soon she was grasping his head and pulling it hard to her chest as her arousal built. Why on earth was she so worried about not cumming tonight??? She was gonna cum just from the tit play!!! The heavy breathing turned to gasps as she headed full steam for her first ever orgasm.

Now, there are orgasms, and there are ORGASMS! And she was definitely destined for the latter. Just as she was about to fall head first over that edge, she opened her eyes and looked down at her hubby again. The smile on his face as he kept suckling was all the encouragement she needed! She threw her head back, pulled him hard to her chest and CAME! He was rewarded for his own effort with an absolute flood of sweet milk that flowed from her soft tit. He swallowed deeply and was thankful she was nearly empty.

As she settled back down from her high, he quietly continued to remove the remaining precious liquid from her beautiful chest and reached up to stroke her cheek as she tried to calm her breathing. Not a word was spoken, but he unlatched his lips from her breast and repositioned himself to lie down beside her. Pulling her down to lay flat on the bed, he began kissing her deeply, while allowing his hands to fully explore her incredible body. She trembled as he took his time caressing her back, all the while just staring into her face, half-smiling, but never saying a word. Gently, one hand moved around to her belly, tenderly stroking and then massaging her womb. Her breath caught in her throat as his fingers pressed down on those sensitive areas, causing his smile to grow as he watched her pleasure.

After several minutes, she pulled herself away and reached down to examine him. He sucked in a breath as her small hands wrapped around his now massive shaft & began to stroke it so gently and tenderly. Soon, he felt her sweet lips planting light kisses up and down the length of him, all the way up to his balls. As she took him in her mouth, he forced himself to slow his breathing so he wouldn't shoot it down her throat. His sperm was meant for her pussy, not her mouth.

After just a few moments, he couldn't stand it and he pulled her up off him and turned her over on her back. She reached down and managed to spread her legs open wide and gasped at how soaked the bed was. He reached out, took her hand in his own and guided it to her pussy. She had no idea, since she couldn't feel it, that it was that wet and hot!

"Shave me!" she hoarsely whispered.

He was glad to oblige. He jumped up off the bed, practically ran to the bathroom and returned with her razor, shaving cream and a wet washcloth. Within minutes, she was as smooth as a baby and he was even more eager to get inside her as he saw just how hot and swollen she was.

She pulled her legs apart and upward the best she was able and he held her ass up in the air to meet him. Slowly, he pushed his head within her boiling cunt and groaned as he slowly worked himself in. The only sounds were breathing and wet skin rubbing against wet skin as he inched his way into her inviting depths. He felt her virgin skin snap as he slipped in the last few inches, thankful she could not feel any pain from what he had done. He leaned down and began kissing, biting and sucking on her amazing tits and womb again. She cried out as she felt another orgasm building in her tummy. By now, he was going at a good speed in & out of her tight cunt. All the while, he kept his arms wrapped around her back and never allowed his lips to leave her incredible chest. Soon, he knew he could hold it no more and he pull her all the way against him and emptied what seemed like gallons of hot seed inside her! Though she had not actually felt it much as he slid himself within her, she definitely felt the hot liquid hit the top of her womb and seem to fill her entirely. Her orgasm erupted like a fire hose on full force. She cried out, releasing her grip on her legs and forcefully pulling his head harder to her chest. They both collapsed on the bed, with him still on top, panting and unable to even think. Gradually, their breathing returned to normal and he rolled off her. Laying on his side, he pulled her to him and kissed her full on the mouth.

"I love you, beautiful." It was all that needed to be said.

They fell asleep that way and woke only hours later, with her in need of being nursed again, which he gladly did and she drifted off with him still attached to her chest, sucking away.