An Unwanted Punishment

Story Info
I didn't want to do this to her...
1.3k words
3.76
22.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My phone rings and I turn and pick it up.

"Hello?"

The voice i hear on the other side is that of my beautiful slave, and it warms my heart to know she's calling me here at work.

"Mistress...i...i broke...a rule. I...i was watching porn on your computer...and i...i pleasured myself...and i cummed." I hear a sharp intake of breath and I know she is bracing herself, hoping I don't yell at her.

"Baby, you know you shouldn't have done that." I state calmly as I can. She starts crying and I smile a little to myself. I wont yell at her, yet.

"I'm so...sorry mistress! Please forgive me!" She cries into the phone between sobs. All i want to do is leave work and rush home and hold her, but i know i can't, I have to stay here at work. And she must be punished.

"Baby, I will forgive you, but first you must be punished.." I stop talking long enough to let that sink in and I hear a sharp intake of breath. "..take off your clothes then go and get your vibe and some tape, tape the vibe to your thigh and put it just barely against your clit and turn it on high. Then stand in your corner, hands behind your back, nose touching the corner. If you cum at all. Your punishment will be 10 times worse." Click. I know she will obey me.

The rest of the day of work goes horribly, it seems people were trying to aggravate me even more than I already was. By the time I was on the road home, I was almost screaming. I turned and picked up my phone, thinking of calling to see if my sexy slave was where i'd told her to be. I pick up my phone and dial the house phone number and i hear it ring. nothing. It rings again. Again, Nothing. It rings again. Still nothing. I hang up. I'm glad she hasn't dissobeyed me and left her spot to answer the phone.

I pull the car up to the house and get out, as i get out I trip on the hose that my slave has forgotten to put away. I make a mental note that I will have to add that to her punishment as i make my way to the house slowly.

I open the door quietly and peer in, seeing her standing with her butt out toward me, the vibe taped to her thigh. I forget my day's anger and want to rush over to her, and hold her, but i know I can't.

I toss my coat on the floor a few feet from her and see her tremble. Then I turn and walk from the room. I go into our bedroom and turn on the shower, I take a quick shower then I go into the kitchen and get a beer and sit and drink it, taking as long as I can.

When I finally finish my beer I call to her softly. I hear a slight whimper and a few seconds later she is at my feet, staring at the floor. I smile a little and pat her on the head.

"Look at me baby."

She looks up and our eyes meet. I can see her fighting and wanting to look away, but she doesn't. Her eyes show pure fear and I immediatly don't want to punish her, but I know I can't just let her go around doing as she pleases.

"Why did you disobey me today?"

She whimpers quietly and our eye contact is lost as she lowers her eyes again.

"I'm sorry mistress. I woke up this morning thinking of you and I was so horny. So, I thought if I watched some porn online it might help a little. It didn't. It made it worse and without really noticing until i was done, I'd started to please myself without your permission." She starts crying again, her small body shaking hard with every sob.

I am a mixture of emotion. All I want to do is hold her in my arms and comfort her, but I can't.

I sigh and walk over to the closet and pull my belt out. I usually use my studded belt, but this time my heart just isn't in it and I grab the soft leather one, knowing it wont hurt her as bad.

"On your knees love, bend over the seat of the chair."

She hurries and does as I say without hesitation. I see her stumble a bit and her face turns a bright red. I smile a little and ignore it. As soon as she's bent over the chair and got a good grip on it so she doesn't fall, i swing the belt once in a practice swing. I see her tremble at the swishing sound the belt makes as it cuts through the air.

I laugh a little to myself then whisper in the maddest sounding voice I can manage.

"You'll get 10 for pleasing yourself, and 5 for the hose that I tripped over outside. You'll count every one off and if you miss one I will start over. Understood?"

I hear her gulp loudly then she nods. I swing the belt back quickly, and it connects with her ass. I see her jerk quickly and she cries out.

"1 mistress!"

I swing the belt back again and it connects a little harder. She jerks, her head hitting the back of the chair and she screams.

"2 mistress!"

I swing the belt back even harder and hit her quickly 4 more times, too fast for her to count.

"3. 4. fi..6!"

I laugh and swing it, hitting her again, 4 times in a row quickly.

"7. 8. ni..10!!"

I grin. "good girl. Now for the hose one's. You don't have to count these ones. "

She nods shakily and I smile then I swing the belt back hard and hit her hard on the ass. She screams, her head hitting the back of the chair again. Then i hurry and swing it four more times. She lets out a long continuous scream.

"Baby, I won't allow you to be pleased tonight. First thing tomorrow. But for now I want you to sleep under the table like the slutty girl you are." She whimpers and nods then crawls under the table and starts crying.

I turn and walk into our bedroom. I lay on the bed and look up at the ceiling. I listen to her sobbing in the kitchen and my heart is slowly being torn apart. I roll over and start crying myself. Then I look at the clock. 11:45pm. I grin a little through my tears. I'll please her in 16 minutes.

About 10 minutes later her sobbing stops and I wonder if she's asleep. Three minutes later I'm up and pacing. I keep looking at the clock. 11:58pm. I pace more. 11:59pm. I keep pacing, slowly going mad. 12:00am. I turn and walk to the door, ready to fly through it. 12:01am. I run through the door and to her.

I look at her, she's sleeping on her side, curled up. Her thumb in her mouth. My heart crumbles in my chest and I drop to my knees and crawl under the table and cuddle her. I start kissing her neck and ears.

She twitches a little under my touch and whimpers quietly in her sleep. I smile and stroke her stomach and keep kissing her neck and ears then I roll her over onto her back and she wakes up, startled and looks up at me. I smile and stroke her thigh softly.

"Baby, it's after midnight. It's tomorrow. "

I grin then kiss her neck and she smiles a very relieved smile and wraps her arms tightly around my neck and I keep kissing her.

She falls asleep in my arms and I smile, watching her carefully and kissing her neck. I never want to punish her like that again, and I hope she never does anything that causes me to need to.

I fall into a very restless sleep with my beautiful slave in my arms.