An Unwitting Cum Slut

Story Info
My friend cums on my girlfriend.
822 words
3.45
74.6k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keeping with the theme of posting real experiences I've had before diving into fiction. Another short but sweet one. I really only posted this because I very much enjoyed that this happened.

*All parties involved were over 18 at the time this happened*

Background: my gf and I met while she was screwing my friend. They weren't dating, she just liked sex and he had a big cock. Eventually she got tired of him and we got together and she (for the most part) stopped seeing him. I have a decent cock, and have no issues with my size but his is on the large side and she couldn't QUITE ger over being a size queen so I let her occasionally hook up with him, mainly because he had started dating a new girl and he secretly enjoyed cheating and I liked having dirt on him. He didn't know I knew about it and in his mind was a total boss for fucking his best friends gf behind his back. I am very sexually open minded so it didn't bother me one bit. She would tell me about him "seducing her" and we'd laugh about it and then go about our day. He also liked to tell me about "this side piece he was always fucking" because I guess he really got off to the idea of telling a guy about fucking his girlfriend. I never really thought about it much because she saw several guys on the side and I saw other girls on the side as well.

Well one night at a party we (me, girlfriend, my friend, and his new gf) were all having a good time playing drinking games in the garage. I can't remember the reason, but the majority of the party congregated inside and upstairs. My gf had just lit a cigarette and my friend conveniently pulled out his own pack to light one, so they were the only two left in the garage.

As soon as we were all inside, he put out his cigarette and walked up to stand in front of her (she was sitting on a chair). Although having no issues with fucking him behind his girlfriends back, she was not ok with doing it while the girl was in the same house so she quickly rebuked him. He didn't say anything and didn't even really acknowledge that she said anything at all. He just unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. Although limp, it was still a pretty decent sight. He grabbed one of her hands and put it on his cock and she quickly pulled it away, so he began rubbing the head of his cock on her lips and then began slapping it back and forth across her face. Shocked, she allowed her lips to part for a split second and he was able to push the now hard head into her mouth. She told me she had a momentary lapse in judgement and allowed herself to subconsciously start sucking his cock, just long enough for him to become fully hard.

At that point she stopped and told him he needed to stop. Still not saying a word, he began stroking himself inches from her face, occasionally "accidentally" letting the head bump into her chin/nose/lips. With his free hand he roughly reached into her shirt and started fondling her small but very sexy A-cups. Apparently he was very close to cumming at that point because when they heard a couple sets of footsteps coming down the stairs back to the garage, he started cumming on her face.

Not wanting to get caught and thinking quickly, she opened up wide to catch the remaining cum in her mouth. When he was finished he stuffed his boner back into his pants and pressed the button to open the garage door, pulling her out behind him to avoid any chance of detection.

When they got far enough outside he pulled her behind a car and used his fingers to gather up the cum still on her face. Pushing his fingers into her mouth he said "if you want to keep riding this dick, don't ever refuse me again, cumslut". She grabbed his dick through his pants one last time and leaned in for a kiss. As he returned the kiss she let the cum she had been still holding in her mouth spill out into his. As he started gagging and spitting it out she said "yes daddy" and rejoined the party inside.

She was mildly pissed about it, mainly because she likes his girlfriend and didn't appreciate being put in a spot where she might get caught. Later that night she organized a wicked game of truth or dare and made sure to put his girlfriend in plenty of compromising situations with other girls/guys. This made my friend extremely jealous but he didn't really have a leg to stand on.