An Uprooted Reporter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
49greg
49greg
453 Followers

"Inconsiderate then?"

"I'll say," she said, finishing another glass, holding it out for him to pour more.

"You don't like the feeling of cum inside you?"

"At first I didn't, it seemed wrong, but later, well, I guess I got used to it. He loved the sounds it made when I got up or moved around, called them pussy farts. I thought he was depraved. But I was young."

"How long did you stay married? didn't you marry at nineteen?"

"When did I tell you that" she said.

He just smiled.

"We were married for five years, or so, divorce was final on my twenty forth birthday. I had been going to school part time, journalism major. I graduated six months later. It was tough, he didn't like me going to the University. He was a high school dropout. But he worked in his Dad's auto repair shop, made good money, I thought. We didn't have a place like this," she said, waving her hand around to indicate his house.

"How about other lovers, the guy you were with most recently, or the girl? And if you face orgasms," he said.

"I had a few other lovers, mostly married guys, they're usually clean, and don't want to get married. Faking it, yeah, especially with bad lovers like my ex. Even when I did myself for his benefit. I took care of myself after he fell asleep." she said quietly, looking into the distance, frowning.

"What about the last guy you were with? You married him too, didn't you?" he said.

"All guys want to know how they did, don't know why, but they do, even the most secure guys. Well the last guy, he was good. We did it a lot, just being with him is hot, real hot, gets me going. He was into kinky stuff, and it turns out so am I.

"I loved it when he made me get naked, sometimes he would get on a power thing, all in a game I guess, he's not really like that, well I don't think so. Sometimes he liked me to be in charge, and I loved that. At least when he's in the mood. I loved it when I rode him, he played with my tits.

"Told me how much I turned him on. He loved how I taste, loved to go down on me, the best would be if I could squat over him. I always wanted to do that after he came in me, never dared tell him that. That would be cool. I snowballed him a few times, he took it. I liked his cock, just the right size. I'd like to have deep throated him. Never dared to. I'd love to do it in public places, or have him make me flash my tits or walk around naked. Never asked him. God I'm horny."

"You think he would want to drink his own cum from you as you squatted over him? That sounds sort of submissive, yet you also talked about him liking to be more in control," he said.

She smiled at him.

"He likes kink," she said.

"And where is he now," he said with a grin, as if he had a secret.

"I wonder," she said, her face expressionless.

"Get up," he said.

She did.

"Take off your coat" he said.

"What are you going to do to me," she asked.

"Do as I say, put the coat over the arm of the chair you're on,"

"OK, now what?" she said.

"Sit down," he said.

He knelt in front of her, lifted her feet, one at a time and took her shoes off, looks them over and sets them to the side.

"Your shoes aren't in good shape, worn, lots of scuffs on the polish, you need new ones,"

"Yes," she said.

"Your hose is in bad shape too, I can see a run in each leg."

"They're panty hose, my last pair."

"I don't like panty hose, you should wear stockings instead, stay ups or with a garter belt. Understand?"

"Yes sir," she said.

"I'll take them, lift up your butt."

He reached under her skirt, was careful to leave her panties on, and slowly pulled her hose down, she lifted and they came off. He made a face, balled them up and tossed into a waste basket. He stood up and stepped back.

"Did you know that if you read this story anywhere but on Literotica , that it's a stolen story?"

"Yes, and it was written by 49greg."

"Tell me about your underwear," he said.

"They're matching, nylon, white with red pokadots," she said.

"Take off your blouse, give it to me."

"OK, now your skirt. ... That's nice, you have a good figure, need a little trim if you want to wear panties that skimpy," he said.

"Sorry, sir," she said.

He looked her over, up and down.

"Let your hair down, when was the last time you shampooed?

"Too long," she said.

"It has nice length, and good color," he said, reaching out and pulling the front of her panties down an inch, then pulling them back up.

"It seems to be your natural color, very nice," he said.

"I feel strange, like a slab of meat, but odd," she said, her voice shaking.

"Follow me," he said.

He lead her out of the office to the basement bathroom. It was small, but had a full tub with shower. He showed her some shampoo and conditioner, small bottles, from hotels he'd stayed in. She made a selection, he put them on the corner of the tub.

"Take off your bra," he said.

She did, attempting to hide her breasts.

"None of that, hands down, turn around, stop, more, yes, back to facing me. Ok turn around backside to me again. You've got a cute butt, nice boobs, nice figure. You'll do well."

She was shivering, it could be cold, nerves, fear, or excitement. He pulled her panties down, retrieved her bra, kept them.

"OK, shower, come out when you're done. Take your time."

"I don't have any clothing," she said.

"You don't need any."

He puttered around, picking up the dishes, wine glasses, took them upstairs. When he returned he could still hear the shower, he waited, and a few minutes later it shut off. He waited another minute or two, turned his back to the bathroom door, pulled out his phone put it too his ear. He heard the slight sound of the bathroom door open.

Gwen could only hear one side of the conversation.

"Hello?"

"Yes Senator ...."

"Are you on your secure phone?"

"Excellent."

"I have her here, now, she's in the shower."

"Yes, she succumbed as usual."

"Really? Germany? I thought they had a woman in that position. A married woman."

"Yes sir: I guess you never can tell."

"No, I don't think this one will be appropriate."

"No sir, but perhaps number U-89? She's in training facility 3. I hear she is near the end of her indoctrination. I left her particulars with you when I was last there."

"Thank you sir."

"Three more? All blond, blue eyes, tall, well endowed. That should be easy up here, all young, eighteen to twenty two? I have already got at least four prospective candidates, primed and ready for acquisition."

"Thank you sir, I like to have a reserve so to speak, on hand and ready."

"The reporter? I think I'll keep her, I can use help in the house, a housekeeper of sorts. Perhaps in time she can be brought on board into acquisitions, or if she doesn't work out, I'll send her to processing. However I do think she's trainable and perhaps, in time I can use her, I've been asking for a female partner."

"No, I can train her myself. Now, about my vacation request, I forwarded it to HR a week ago."

"Yes, four weeks, well actually I have six weeks coming to me, but I'd like to take four right now. I had planned a trip to the islands, but I think I'll stay, perfect timing for the reporter,"

"Yes sir, as soon as I have the three on order. Please have the order forms sent through the usual channels."

"Thank you sir."

When he put the phone in his pocket he turned. She was standing there behind him, a towel wrapped around her, bare foot, another towel around the hair. Her eyes are large, her mouth open, slack.

"You want me as a personal servant, a slave?" She asks, in a tired voice, no emotion.

"Yes, regular meals, light work, occasionally to act as hostess if I have neighbors over."

"How will you explain me to them?"

"My latest girlfriend."

"And my body? What happens to me, my mind, my personality."

"Will all belong to me, body and soul," he said.

She shivered, looked up to him, then down at her feet. Then up again, a decision made. Her cheeks, neck, and upper chest flushed.

"OK, just checking," she said.

"Don't forget, we might bring you into the firm, you could be very helpful to bring in both women and men. The pay and benefits are very good."

"Will I have to have sex with them?"

"Perhaps, depends on the situation. Men are in demand more and more, it's not something I can do, at least not well. My interests lie with the fairer sex."

"What? You're not perfect at everything?"

"Don't be sarcastic. Think though, there might be women that you'll need to work on, can you do that. The company will train you fully if you need it. And we can always work as a team. With you along, it will make the subjects more trusting."

"I'm not sure, I mean ...." she stammered a bit.

"You've never experimented, not once? Well, we'll soon see how you feel."

"I'm not saying no, just, well, this is quite a shock. Why keep me, why not send me on to, wherever?"

"I don't know, I like you for some reason, you actually seem like a real person, not just a subject, and I need someone, to talk too, and whatever."

"Yes, whatever."

"Do you object?"

"No, not even if you didn't have slavery hanging over my head."

"He laughs, not for you."

"What then? Disposals? Recycling?" she asked.

"No, I'd let you go, with your history, you've been fairly well discredited. Who would listen, and there's other ways to discredit you further. Then what? You'd be stranded no money, no food, nowhere to go, nowhere to stay. What do you think would happen? Of course if you do have a problem, I can bring you in, send you to processing."

"My phone, I still have that!" she exclaimed. She held it up, somehow she had held on to it while she stripped for him.

"Your subscription's been canceled."

She turned it on, checked.

"Oh. I see what you mean. You don't miss anything. Why am I not suitable?"

"You're too smart, or at least too curious, too eager to dig, too experienced. And right now all our orders are for either blonds or Asian women, all younger than you. Youth sells."

"Thanks for that." she said.

"Don't get me wrong I find you very attractive, very. Otherwise I would have brushed you off, and then where would you be? Now, how about a nap? You look tired."

"My clothes?"

"In the incinerator. There's lingerie and sleepwear upstairs, it seems that most of the customers prefer shipments to arrive that way."

"Oh, and I suppose super high heels and red lipstick and nails."

"You see, you're made for this job," he said.

"After suitable training I suppose."

"It will be easier than you think."

"When will my other duties, my, ummm, shall we say personal, um, live in girlfriend duties, start?"

"Tonight, perhaps, or tomorrow, or when you're ready. Certainly after a nap and maybe a good meal?"

"How about the light meal we just had, and a nap," she said

"Follow me."

"Whither thou goest. Oh, I don't suppose you have anything to wear but lingerie and slinky night gowns?"

"Of course not," he said.

"What if I need to go out, shopping and all that."

"I'll have to do some clothes buying for you."

"I suppose that it'll all go with red lipstick and nails," she said.

"Without a doubt."

"Well there have been times I thought I could play the vamp,"

"Not play, live."

"Mmmmm I think I can do this. Why am I getting so turned on?"

"I could be something I put in your drink," he said with a smile.

" Did you say something about a meal?"

"I have some soup, and some salad for you while it's heating up," he said.

"I can't go around in this towel forever,"

"Then drop it," he said.

She let the towel slide down her body and crumple by her feet, a shiver ran through her body, it seemed as if her body was making decisions regardless of the danger that her mind told her she was in. He offered her his arm and escorted her to the kitchen.

He busied himself with getting the meal together, ignoring her nudity. Gwen was feeling strange, for so long she had held herself in, preparing for the meeting, going over and over in her mind what would happen when she confronted him. Now it was happening and she had never felt so erotic or so beautiful. It was nothing like what she expected.

"Naked, in the kitchen, eating. How, how, um, risque," she said.

"Well naked yes, at least you are, and it suits you, but I think we'll use the formal dining room."

"I might have known. More and more risque, good thing the neighbors can't see in."

"You take the plates and silverware in and set the table," he said.

"Aren't you worried I'll run, don't you want to chain me, or tie me up?"

"Oh sweet Gwen, you're made to be tied up, and don't worry, you will be bound tonight, and many more times. But right now I'm enjoying you, naked and afraid. No go set the table," he said.

She went into the dining room and started getting the tableware out and setting their places at the table.

"I got the good silverware, the real sterling, not the stainless steel, I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all, and it's just another example of how profitable this enterprise is."

They ate in silence for a while. Gwen's nipples were erect, both the coolness of the house in winter and her excitement contributing to it.

"This soup's pretty good, did you make it yourself?" she asked.

"Yup, the community college has some excellent cooking classes."

"How often do you have meals with naked women?"

"This is a first for me too."

"Really, I'd have thought it would be mandatory for your, uh, acquisitions."

"No, I never mix business with pleasure," he said.

When they had finished he got up.

...

"I'll clean up, you go upstairs, the master bedroom is first on the right, it has it's own bathroom."

"Nighties?"

"I'm sure you can find something," he said.

"On my way. Hey what time is it? I mean, I don't have a watch or anything, I can't tell how long we were here."

"Bedtime for you. It's been a long day for both of us," he said.

"I am sleepy, see you in a few."

She went upstairs, and when he was done he headed toward the stairs, she was on her way down, and stopped above him on the stairs. He looked up in admiration. She wore a pink baby-doll, without panties, from his position at the foot of the stairs he could see under the hem and admired her engorged and darkened labia.

"Say, I just had a thought, that phone call, did you fake it? Is there really a project gamma? Are you really in the slave trade. Or did I have it completely wrong, was your first story really the truth?" she asked.

"Well, there is always the possibility that I'm actually a management consultant, and the Senator has had me to a review of his office practices, and that I was there giving him my findings and recommendations. And that I've done the same for other politicos, as well as for several lobbyists. As I said the pay and benefits are really good."

"They why am I here?"

"I like conning gullible women, naked gullible women. You look really good in that outfit by the way."

"Typical man, but how come I'm so aroused?"

"You are? Well it must be the drugs I slipped into the wine."

"You better get up here, or I'll start early, by myself," she said.

"I'll watch."

She turned, started up the stairs.

"Dammit, what you said, the three stories, which is true?" she asked.

"One of them is, you pick."

"For now I think I'll like being the sex slave of a mysterious man who travels on dangerous missions," she paused, as if thinking hard, "Of course then I'll have to make sure he stays happy with me, that is until U-89 escapes and rescues me," she said with a grin.

"As you wish," he said.

"No, whatever you wish."

He climbed up to her, put his arm around her. Just then the land line phone rang. They both paused.

"Let it ring," he said.

The phone rang until it went to the answering machine.Two voices spoke the outgoing message in turn.

"Hi this is Gwen"

"And this is Ron,"

"We can't come to the phone right now,"

"So leave a message at the beep,"

They both grinned.

"That's a really cheesy message, I still think we should have stuck to something more generic honey," he said.

"Oh piffle sweetheart, the game's over and I'm still horny."

49greg
49greg
453 Followers
12