An Usual Valentine’s Day Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark's hands began to fondle and play with the string of Susie's bikini bottoms as they continued the kiss. He was waiting for some push back from Susie, but none seemed to be coming. Mark pulled the string. Susie's bikini bottoms fell to her ankles, and she stepped out of them, now kissing Mark while she was stark naked.

The kisses ended and the two women ran back to the couch. Amy still had her bikini bottoms on, but she was breathing heavily. Susie too was breathing heavily, and she was sitting there naked. Susie's legs were carefully crossed, hiding her pussy from prying eyes. The two women giggled.

Kevin rose from his chair, went to his wife Susie, and pulled her up. Susie inevitably revealed her nicely trimmed pussy to Amy and Mark, as well as of course to Kevin. Susie had trimmed her pussy hair into the shape of a heart. Susie was always playful. Kevin took her to their bedroom, and with a bit of too much force, he pushed her onto the bed.

"We have guests!" Susie exclaimed. Kevin stripped, his fierce erection filling Susie's admiring eyes.

Amy stuck her head into the bedroom. She too was naked. Kevin did not even notice. "I'm going to grab my clothes. I have to take Mark home before he rapes me in the car or something," she said, giggling. Minutes later, as Kevin fingered Susie, they heard the front door close. Kevin unleashed extraordinary passion when he fucked Susie that night. This time she climaxed, and she did so twice!

A few weeks later, Valentine's Day was approaching. It was still cold in New York, and it was snowing again. For the last week, Susie had been vomiting upon waking. She got a pregnancy test at the local pharmacy, and she discovered what she had been desperately hoping for had finally happened! She was carrying Kevin's baby! She was ethereally happy.

Kevin had the late shift at the hospital that evening, so she could not tell him right away. She had to tell someone! She called Amy, and Amy came right over and she was ecstatic.

"Guess what?" Amy said. Susie could not guess. "You know that night when we modeled our new bikinis?" Susie nodded while both women giggled, remembering that night. "Well, it worked for me, too. I had not been trying to become pregnant, but Mark and I both were so hot and bothered, that I did not have the time to insert my diaphragm. I'm pregnant, too!"

The two women danced around the room. They filled champagne glasses with apple cider and toasted each other. They each called their mothers to share the good news.

Amy said, "I've an idea. Let's double date for Valentine's Day, and tell our men then! It's only a week away, after all. It will be our present to both of them."

"We could give them another present, too," Susie added, sounding dramatic.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Amy said. "From twelve years ago?"

Susie nodded. "They seemed interested during what we should now call 'bikini night.'

Amy said, "Yes, they most certainly did. But it's a big step. Can you handle it emotionally?"

Susie replied, "Have you completely forgotten what we were like, and all that we did, during our junior year in college, my friend? That girl is still inside me, Amy."

Amy giggled. "I'll never forget. I've recounted those stories to my vibrator countless times." The giggling changed to raucous laughter. "My vibrator is a good listener."

************

Junior year in college was a wild one, for both girls. Susie was into sexual experimentation. She wanted to try everything within reason. She developed a reputation, of course, but she figured it would die when she left college. Mostly it did. Every so often one of her college lovers would look her up. When that would happen, she would easily, but sweetly, blow them off, explaining she was married now, and faithful. Usually, they respected that.

The event that stuck in her mind was Valentine's Day of their junior year. Susie was going out with Matt. It was their third date. Amy was going out with Steve, and it was her second date with Steve. Both girls had messed around a bit with the boys, but so far there had been no serious sex, such as blowjobs, and certainly there had not been any fucking.

Susie thought it would be sad not to have sex on Valentine's Day, and Amy felt the same way, so unbeknown to the two men, the men were destined to get lucky that evening. Susie and Amy arranged for the four of them to double date.

Matt and Steve took the girls to a nice restaurant, and they had arranged to have flowers delivered to their table for the girls, for Valentine's Day. Susie and Amy almost swooned over such a nice gesture. Susie rose from her chair, went to Matt's chair, sat on his lap and kissed him. She said, loud enough for Steve to hear too, "You are such a sweet man. The flowers are lovely. Let's go right home after dinner so that I can put them in water. I'm yours tonight. Whatever you want, you get. Anything."

Matt, surprised, asked, "Anything?"

Susie licked her upper lip, sucked on her middle finger, and said, "Yes. Anything. Anything at all. I'm yours tonight." Susie got wet just saying it. She had never tried submission before. She was excited.

Amy had gone to Steve's lap, too. And she said, "That goes for me, too. Let's join Susie and Matt at Susie's place." Susie lived off campus, where she and some friends shared a large, old Victorian house, where the interior had been transformed into student apartments.

The boys were young, and not that imaginative, and they just wanted all the straight sex they could get. Susie and Amy gave them both blowjobs, and when they were ready for round two, the two girls, now naked, got on the bed, side by side, sticking their asses into the air. The men just stared at the sight.

"Aren't you going to fuck us?" Susie asked, in the tone of a little girl, trying to sound plaintive.

The two men looked at each other, smiled, and Matt went to Susie and plunged on in. Steve did the same to Amy. They were able to last, since they had already cum in the girls' mouths, and they enjoyed fucking the girls.

The men were shocked, however, when Susie yelled out in mid fuck, "Okay, lovers, now switch us women!"

Both men froze, their cocks buried inside their women, not really grasping the import of the command. Amy elaborated, "Switch us women, men! Matt, I want your cock to replace Steve's inside me. Now!"

"Come on, Steve. Give it to me now, as hard as you can," Susie added.

The two men looked at each other. Steve raised a shoulder in a gesture to Matt that in effect said, 'Shall we?' in body language. Matt said aloud, "We'll never get a chance like this again, Steve. We have to do it."

The women were trying to push the men out of them, but the men withdrew on their own, and they traded places. As the new cocks entered the girls, they were both giggling, but that devolved into moans fairly quickly.

It was the memory of that Valentine's Day, exactly 12 years earlier, that both women were thinking of just then.

******************

"Do you think Mark and Kevin will be grossed out?" Susie asked. She was more worried than Amy.

"You never know, but I don't think so," Amy replied. "Matt and Steve sure weren't! Remember how hard it was to get rid of them?"

"Do I ever! Matt followed me around like a puppy dog. I finally told him I would drain him dry if he would leave me alone after that," Susie said.

"Did it work?" Amy asked. Susie nodded, smiling at the memory.

When Valentine's Day came, the girls had a celebratory dinner at the apartment of Kevin and Susie. Neither man knew that their wives were both a few weeks pregnant, and they were surprised that the women, usually both lushes when it came to good red wine, were hardly drinking at all.

The women had hinted at a present involving a show after dinner. When the dinner was over, both men marveled loudly at how wonderful it was. Both women can cook, and this time they tried hard to make a memorable dinner, and all agreed they had succeeded. The women then excused themselves, going to the bedroom and closing the door.

Ten minutes later the women emerged from the bedroom. Both women were extensively wrapped in very wide ribbon, Susie in red ribbon, and Amy in lavender ribbon. Underneath the ribbon both women were naked.

Susie announced, "We are your presents. Unwrap us when you want to."

Both men were once again shocked. They could see the girls' nipples and quite a bit of their pussies. The ribbons did little to hide their charms. "After you unwrap your presents, we'll have some fun. Kevin, please lower the blinds."

"Must I?" Kevin asked.

"Kevin, we're both basically naked, here. People can see!" Susie said. "We could go to the bedroom, I guess, but it's less comfortable."

"Let's stay here, Susie," Amy said. "I'm okay with it."

"They're not your neighbors, Amy!" Susie exclaimed, exasperatedly. "You don't see them on the street, or run into them at the market!"

"Compromise?" Mark contributed. "We can turn out the lights, or at least dim them?"

"People can still see in, just not as easily!" Susie was getting royally frustrated.

Kevin, Mark, and Amy ganged up on Susie, and she finally agreed to Mark's compromise. Kevin dimmed the lights.

To everyone's surprise, Kevin chose to pull the ribbon on Mark's sexy wife Amy. As he pulled the lavender ribbon, Amy slowly turned around, and the ribbon unraveled. When it finally finished unraveling, it left Amy completely uncovered, stark naked, and on display. Both men burst into applause, cheering, and wolf whistling.

Mark went to Susie. Mark groped her boobs while pretending to look for the end of the ribbon in order to pull it. Susie giggled, and said, "Mark, dear, those are my boobs, not the ribbon."

"I'll try down here," Mark said, and he pushed the ribbon slightly to the side and began to stroke Susie's pussy, rubbing a finger along her slit.

Susie moaned, and then giggled some more. "Now Mark," she said. "You know perfectly well that you are not looking for the end of the ribbon. Perhaps you don't want me as your present?" Susie dramatically sniffed.

Mark smiled, and he pulled the red ribbon, and Susie slowly rotated, her body on gorgeous display, as the ribbon slowly unraveled, and as it did both Mark and Kevin drooled at the sight.

Each woman was now naked, standing in front of the other woman's husband. All four of them were also exposed to the window. Susie and Amy looked at each other. Susie nodded. They unbuckled, unsnapped, and unzipped the men's pants. They pushed them down to their shoes.

Amy said, "Kevin, remove your pants and your briefs. Mark, do the same."

Susie said, "Kevin, your Valentine's Day present is to watch Mark and me."

Amy said, "Mark, your present is to watch Kevin and me. The only question is, here, or in the bedroom?"

The men had no problem exposing their naked wives to the world, but when it came to exposing themselves to the world, they became shy, and the two couples moved to the bedroom.

Kevin said, "Are you serious, Susie? What are the limits here?"

Susie said, "There are no limits. I'm Mark's sex toy, for tonight only, to do with as he pleases. That's our present to you. You each get the gift of the wife of your friend, whom you've been lusting after for years. Right, Amy?"

Amy replied, "Right." Amy fell to her knees and took Kevin's cock into her mouth and all the way down her throat. Kevin wondered how Susie had known he had lusted for Amy for years?

Amy pulled away after tasting Kevin's cock, and she said, "Kevin, I am yours for tonight. Do with me, and to me, whatever you want. This is Susie's and my gift to you."

The men did not know what to do, or what to say. They both worried this was a test, some kind of a trap, and if they agreed their wives, whom they loved, would later hate them for it. It never even crossed their minds that the two wives could have been lusting for the other's husband, too? They really and truly thought this to be a purely selfless present. An amazing present, too, to be sure.

Channeling their Valentine's Day from exactly 12 years earlier, the two women got on the bed, side by side, and both presented their asses in the air to the men. Their faces were down on the pillows, each turned to face the other woman. It was a blatantly obvious invitation to the men to fuck them.

"Susie, are you sure you're okay with me having sex with Amy? And Amy are you okay with it?" Kevin nervously inquired.

"Kevin, darling, I am your gift!" Amy said. "Is that anyway to react when given a gift of love?" Amy giggled some more.

"Go for it, lover," Susie said. "Shall we tell them now, Amy?"

"No. I want some of this, first. We'll tell them after," came Amy's reply.

"Tell us what?" Mark asked.

"Fuck us, you morons, and you'll find out!" Susie exclaimed. With that last exasperated comment, Susie felt Mark's cock at her entrance. Oh my God, she thought. I'm going to fuck a man who's not Kevin, for the first time in ten years. Can I do this? It's a little bit late to ask this question now, she thought.

Meanwhile, as Kevin's cock probed Amy's luscious cunt's entrance, Amy had a similar thought, but without the angst. Oh goody! She thought. I get to fuck someone other than Mark for the first time in ten years! Fidelity is such a bore.

It was too late to muse however, because as quickly as the women had those thoughts in parallel, the men's hard cocks were inside them. Mark plunged into Susie in one forceful stroke, eliciting a gasp from Susie as she felt the lovely penetration. After the gasp, came a loud, "Yes, oh yes! Give it to me, Mark!"

Not to be outdone, Kevin began to hammer Amy's velvety, thoroughly wet, pussy. She felt different than Susie did, and Kevin was beginning to remember that variety could be the spice of life. He went to town, and as he fucked Amy to smithereens, he grabbed her boobs, mauling them happily while his cock mimicked a piston in a car's V-8 engine, going at 3000 rpm.

"Jesus, Susie, why didn't you tell me Kevin could fuck like this!" Amy exclaimed, in between gasps elicited from the power of his thrusts.

"Amy, Mark is spectacular!" came Susie's reply. She already felt an orgasm building. Never before had one begun to build so soon after the fuck began.

The two men were enjoying going at it, fucking away at the women for around ten minutes. Susie had climaxed once already, but Amy had not yet climaxed, although she could tell that one was building.

"Now?" Susie whispered to Amy.

Amy replied, "Almost," which was all she could get out before she climaxed. Susie enjoyed watching her climax, even if it had been her husband Kevin who had driven her there.

As Amy climax subsided, Susie yelled out, "Okay men, switch women now!"

The two men froze with their cocks in the other man's wives, and they looked at each other, paralyzed. Amy exclaimed, "You heard Susie, men. Switch now!"

Kevin shrugged, and he pulled out of Amy. Seeing this, Mark withdrew from Susie. Both men were reluctant to leave such warm and wonderful pussies, but they quickly changed positions and filled up those two pussies again right quickly, only now their two cocks were where they usually were, where they belonged. The two women gave happy sighs, as their holes were once again filled.

Kevin noticed right away that Susie's cunt was now different, somehow. It was warmer, tighter, happier. He got excited, and he began to give her one of the best fucks he had ever given anyone. Susie was pleased. She began to build towards another climax, and this time she just made it before Kevin exploded inside her. She collapsed on her tummy.

Mark and Amy were still going at it, and Amy was moaning fiercely. "Oh, lover," she said. "Promise me you'll fuck me like this forever!" and she devolved into a steady stream of moans. Finally, Amy climaxed, and it too was rather spectacular. The other three enjoyed watching and listening to her orgiastic show. Mark gave a few more furious pumps, and he let loose inside her.

The two women were content and happy, resting side by side on their tummies on the bed, the men lying on top of them. Susie and Amy were looking at each other, both of them deliriously happy. They were now ready to share the news. Mark gave them the prompt.

"Now what is it that you want to tell us, lovers?" Mark said. Susie and Amy both realized he had called them both lover. Well, they guessed, they now both were his lovers!

"We have the most wonderful possible news for you men. Your wives are pregnant with your babies. You are both going to be fathers!" Susie said.

The two men were stunned. They rolled the freshly ravished women onto their backs, and kissed them on the lips. Susie and also Amy had to repeat the news over and over to the men, because they were almost delirious. The two women, who had enjoyed a week with the news already, were patient with the shock the two men seemed to be experiencing.

"That explains the apple cider," Kevin idly thought out loud. Susie smiled, knowingly. "And that's why you've been sick in the morning? Morning sickness?" Susie nodded. "And is that why you're so horny?"

"No, honey. You got two out of three. I'm horny because that's the way I'm made, that's who and what I am. Besides, it's Valentine's Day. Given that you're both about to become the fathers of our babies, Amy and I decided to give you both something special today. The gift of our bodies, to do with as you please. Now tell me, what do you want now?"

"How about some girl on girl action?" Kevin said. Susie was stunned by Kevin's request. He's the last man on Earth she thought would ask that of her.

Before Susie and Amy could react, Mark said, "Yeah! The two of you should go at it, while we watch! I've never seen that before. Except in porn videos, of course."

"Of course," Amy said, sarcastically. Amy thought back to this day 12 years ago. She and Susie had gotten it on while their two men watched, then, too. That was her only bisexual experience. Could she do it again?

Susie had been bisexual for all of her junior year, and what would sexual exploration have been without some lesbian action, anyway? She loved Amy, so this was a request she was ready for! It was Amy she was worried about. Amy was as heterosexual as they came. Still, there was that one time, 12 years ago....

The men became quiet as the two women, now on their backs next to each other, turned their heads to look into each other's eyes. Susie has beautiful eyes, Amy thought. I wish my eyes were as pretty. Susie in the meantime was admiring Amy's boobs, and thinking how nice it would be to feel them in her hands. Susie knew she had to be the instigator. She had to take charge. If she did, Amy would comply. Amy would go along. It would be just like 12 years earlier, wouldn't it?

Men may come and go, but women abide, Susie thought to herself. How many men had she gone through, while Amy remained her best friend? Those days were over, though. Mark was the first man she had fucked since she married Kevin. It was wonderful, but after tonight, it would once again be the straight and narrow for her.

As Susie was lost in her ruminations, she felt lips on hers. Her eyes opened to see the look of love in Amy's eyes. Amy was kissing her wonderfully, and now she realized Amy was caressing her breasts, too. So much for everything having to fall on Susie to lead the show!

Susie replied with her hands moving down to Amy's ass, stroking it lovingly, as she began to moan a little due to Amy's onslaught on her boobs. Kissing constantly, the two women's hands roamed around each other's body, enjoying the feel of a soft woman's body.

It was so different than the feel of a man. Men were great. Hard, angular, muscular, hairy, Susie loved the feel of Kevin when she would cover him with loving strokes. But Amy's body was so totally different! It was smooth, with curves replacing angles, and soft, lovely skin replacing hairy hard, muscular skin.