Ana Ivanovic & Milos Raonic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drteetho
drteetho
190 Followers

He was shaken out of his reflections when he heard a knock on the door. At first he didn't feel like answering, but when the person knocked again, he dragged his large frame up out of the chair to answer it. He was pleasantly surprised by who he saw.

"Ana!" he said. "I did not expect you here. Please come in."

Milos let her enter and then closed the door. As he turned around he was momentarily surprised when Ana enveloped him with a fierce hug. But the feel of her tight body and the swell of her breasts pressed up against him started to improve his mood and caused his body to respond naturally.

"I'm sorry about your loss, Milos. I thought I would visit you and help you feel better," she said.

"Thank you, Ana, you just being here has already helped," he replied. "But I should be congratulating you. You should be proud to be in the quarter-finals."

"Shhh, Milos. It's very nice of you to say, but I'm not thinking of this right now. I want right now to be just about you."

She used one hand to hold him by the back of his head and drew him in to a long, soulful, passionate kiss. Her other hand massaged the quickly growing erection that was straining against his pants. He groaned with need and desire into her mouth.

Ana led Milos to a chair and sat him down. She stood behind him and reached down to remove his shirt, and he helped her pull it off.

"You poor thing, Milos", she whispered. "You look so tense. Relax for me, baby." She used her soft yet strong hands to massage his shoulders and the base of his neck. She kept this up for several minutes and was rewarded with a series of pleasurable moans.

"God Ana, that feels amazing!" Milos exclaimed.

Ana took him by the hand. "Come, lay down on your bed for me, and I'll help you to feel even better!" she said, smiling seductively all the while.

Milos did as he was told, lying on his back on the king-sized bed. He was kind of expecting Ana to continue her massage but instead she swiftly removed his pants and threw them to the side of the room. Not that he was complaining, especially as the image of her admiring his long, thick, hard cock burned into his brain forever.

"Mmmm, you're so handsome and sexy, Milos," Ana said. "Let me taste you now." She sank down to her knees and took hold of his cock. For a moment she just stared at it in reverent wonder, as if in awe of its size and attractiveness. Then she stuck out her tongue and licked a trail from the mushroom-shaped head to the base and back again, down the top and back up on the sensitive underside.

"Ohhhh Ana!" Milos cried out. The pleasurable sensations moving through his body were enough to make him shiver and shake.

Ana just smiled at how much Milos was enjoying her ministrations. She opened her mouth wide and took as much of his cock as she could inside. Slowly, ever so slowly, she began sucking. She was extremely turned on by his scent and the taste and feel of his wonderful cock. She ignored any thoughts of a release of her own; right now she only wanted all of her focus to remain on pleasing him.

The blowjob Ana was giving Milos was so sensual and wonderful; the sensations of pleasure were causing him to involuntarily close his eyes, but he struggled to keep them open. He wanted to watch her in action, wanted to see every minute, every second of her loving his cock with her soft hands and talented mouth.

With passions inflamed, Ana took Milos faster and deeper. He placed a hand in her hair and gently guided her further downward, while being careful not to be too aggressive with her. He was close now, very close.

"God, Ana! Shit! Gonna... cum!!" he yelled in a strained voice. Just at that moment Ana slowed her pace and teased him with her tongue, giggling playfully all the while. Milos simply groaned in frustration.

She batted her eyes up at him coquettishly and kept one delicate hand on his member, lightly stroking it to keep it hard. "Does my handsome stud want to cum now?" she asked.

"Yes, baby, please!"

"You just have to promise me one little thing! Will my sexy man promise to return the favour, to go down on me as I'm now going down on him?"

In his current state Milos would have promised her absolutely anything, no matter the cost or consequence. "Of course, I would love to do that anytime my beautiful girl wants!"

Ana, grinning naughtily, breathed, "Since you offered so nicely..." She opened her mouth wide and engulfed his cock again. She eagerly sucked him and awaited the taste and feel of his seed pouring onto her tongue and down her throat. She didn't have to wait much longer.

"Oh FUCK!" Milos yelled. He lifted his hips off the bed and shot long strands of his cum into her willing mouth. She kept sucking him until he was dry, and he leaned back and collapsed on the bed, arms laid out in a spread-eagle position.

Ana crawled up on the bed and straddled Milos. She whispered in his ear, "Did you enjoy that baby?"

"Hell yes! It was wonderful, thank you," he replied. He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. "Would you like me to return the favour now?"

She looked at the clock on the bedside table and frowned. "I'm sorry, Milos, but I must practice for my match tomorrow. But I will do everything I can to make sure we see each other again. After all, you do owe me one!"

"Yes, I do. And know this, Ana, I always pay my debts!"

Ana just smiled and straightened out her clothes. She blew Milos a kiss before walking out the door. Again he watched her sexy ass sway back and forth as she left. For the rest of the afternoon he lay on his bed and daydreamed about all the naughty things he'd do to her, given the chance.

*******

It was now Thursday morning, two days after Ana and Milos's most recent encounter, and the day after her quarter-final US Open match. This time it was her turn to wonder what might have been.

Just as Milos ran into a proverbial brick wall in Andy Murray, so did she, in the big, intimidating American Serena Williams. Ana hated losing to her, and she especially hated how helpless she often felt in matches against her, when everything she tried was thrown back at her at warp speed and with a venomous fury.

As much as the loss stung, Ana was already starting to get over it, for two reasons. One, it definitely looked like Serena was a cut above the rest of the field and would win the tournament. When she looked at her results as a whole, she thought that progressing to the quarter-finals and losing to the eventual champion didn't sound so bad after all. It would be quite a coincidence if both she and Milos were to both lose to the holders of the trophies at the end of it all, as looked likely to happen.

She smiled at the thought of Milos; he was, after all, the second reason she was already recovering from exiting the prestigious major. He texted his condolences to her and asked if she was available to meet again, to go out for lunch or something like that. She told him she definitely wanted to see him as soon as he was ready. What she didn't tell him was that she didn't feel like going out.

At least, not right away.

First, she wanted to do something a little more... intimate with him.

Ana was well into daydreaming about Milos when she heard the knock on the door. She grinned in anticipation. She opened the door to see Milos smiling down at her and invited him in.

"Hi Ana!" he said happily. Then he furrowed his brow slightly. "I'm sorry, did I get here too early? I thought we would go out but you don't look quite ready. It's OK, I can wait..."

She held up her hand to interrupt him. "Actually, Milos, I thought we could do something first before we go anywhere."

"What did you have in mind, Ana?"

She leaned up and conspiratorially whispered in his ear. When she finished he immediately blushed, not for the first time around her, and smiled in bemusement.

"You're insatiable, girl, you know that?" he asked.

Ana just smiled back sweetly at him. "I'm sure this is not a problem for my sexy man, yes?"

"Oh no, baby, I'm not complaining at all, not in the least!"

Milos wrapped his arms around Ana and drew her in for an enthusiastic kiss. He dragged his mouth and tongue down to kiss and lick at her exposed neck. With one strong hand he cupped one of her buttocks, and with the other he rubbed her clothed crotch to put pressure on her now very aroused pussy.

"Ohhh yes Milos! Make love to me baby!" Ana cried out.

With a playful grunt Milos easily picked Ana up off the ground and scooped her into his arms. She squealed in surprised glee. He escorted her to the bedroom and set her down gently on her feet. He asked her to disrobe, which she did in near record time.

"Damn!" he said in admiration. "You look so delicious, I need to taste every square inch you!"

"Yes, sexy lover, please, I am yours to take!" she replied.

Milos aggressively moved in to claim his prize. He sucked on Ana's neck and nibbled on her earlobe. He trailed kisses down to her left breast. The nipple stood tall and proud in its arousal, and he captured it in his mouth, gently twisting and teasing it with his teeth. He then cupped that breast while moving to the other, making sure to give each one equal attention.

All throughout Milos's worship of her body, Ana was fully in heat and flush with desire. She was so worked up she momentarily couldn't speak, but her frequent moans were more than enough to verbalize her pleasure. She locked one leg around him and ground her mound on his muscular thigh, dropping a trail of sticky wetness to leave yet another clue as to her current state. She loved so much what he was doing to her; even so, she wanted more, but still could not adequately speak her mind.

"Please!" she begged.

Fortunately for her, Milos took the hint. He guided her back to the bed and laid her down. He breathed in the heady scent of her arousal as he planted several kisses up each smooth inner thigh. Milos had planned on teasing Ana a little further but he could not help but give in to the temptation. For the first time he tasted her pussy directly from the source, licking from bottom to top and sampling the juices that had started to trickle outwards.

"Oh yes baby! Yes! Eat my pussy!" she pleaded.

Milos didn't need to be told twice. He enthusiastically plundered her hot molten sex, licking up, down and all around her pussy, puffy and swollen with desire, and nibbling on the outer lips. He slid one, then two fingers inside, and her pussy greedily accepted the invasion.

"Fuck, yes, FUCK! So good!" she yelled. Her body was shaking with delight. He was again taking her to heights of sexual bliss no one ever had before, and it wouldn't be long before her orgasm crashed down around her with great force.

Sensing this, Milos picked up the pace. He sucked at her exposed pink clit and pounded his fingers into her slit. Ana frantically panted for breath until, a couple minutes later, the dam broke. Her inner walls tightly clutched at his digits, and with a loud scream Ana came in a shuddering climax. Her juices spurted down his hand and wrist.

Milos was completely bewitched by the sight of Ana's climax. He carefully withdrew his fingers from her pussy and, while he watched her recover from her mighty orgasm, he licked them clean and relished her heavenly taste.

Before long Ana felt a surge of energy power through her. She leapt up off the bed to kiss Milos and then assist him in removing his clothing. He stood tall and proud in his nudity. She admired the form of his body, which she had come to know rather well over the last few days, but her eyes were especially drawn to his cock, which was big and hard and standing straight at attention.

"Milos," she said softly, "what you did for me just now was amazing!" She then gently took hold of his erection and stroked it while whispering in his ear. "Thank you baby, but now I really want you to fuck me!"

He nodded and smiled, still in some disbelief that he was in this position at all. Just like the first night they coupled, he bent over to reach into his pants which were left on the floor to produce a condom. However, much to his surprise, this time Ana took the condom from his hand, gave it a disdainful look and tossed it into the opposite corner of the room.

She responded to his look of shock by saying, "Milos, do you trust me?"

He thought for a moment, trying to decide if he really trusted her, or if he was just too horny to care. He decided that, in the end, it worked out to the same thing. "Yes, Ana, I trust you."

"Good." She proceeded to position herself on all fours on the bed. She looked back longingly at him. "Now, please, fuck me!"

Milos climbed on the bed behind Ana. He took hold of her hips and moved his cock so the tip rested just on her outer lips. He guided himself into her hot pussy and slowly plunged forward until he was all the way inside. They groaned in happiness at once again being joined together in the most intimate of ways.

As slowly as he entered, he was equally slow in retreating back, until just the tip remained inside her. He waited for a moment, heightening the anticipation for both of them. Then with one swift thrust, he buried himself inside up to the hilt. He repeated this process a number of times until he heard her speak up.

"Faster, Milos! Harder! Please!" Ana said.

He gradually sped up and settled into a good rhythm. The sounds of his body slapping against hers and their combined moans, groans and squeals filled the room.

Ana's admiration of his body and lovemaking, and the loving attention she had lavished on him this week, emboldened Milos. He pounded into her harder, reached one hand around to fondle and tweak at her breast and used the other to grab a handful of her hair, tugging just hard enough, not to hurt her, but to make her know he was there to take what she offered.

"You like that, baby? You like how I'm fucking you?" he hissed in her ear.

"GOD, YES!! Fuck me, baby! FUCK ME!!" she cried out ecstatically.

He jackhammered into her relentlessly, his cock spearing her pussy. He felt the familiar tingling sensation welling up; he didn't want the moment to end so soon but nature always, inexorably, takes its course.

Milos shut his eyes, bellowed loudly and came deep inside Ana. She could clearly feel each jet of his cum shoot out of his cock and splash against her cervix and inner walls. That was more than enough to tip her over the edge, and she screamed and her body shook from the orgasm that took hold of her.

Their exertions had left both of them exhausted. With some effort, Milos moved himself and Ana to lie on the bed and snuggle under the covers. She spooned into him effortlessly, like their bodies were custom-made to fit each other's perfectly. He softly stroked her arm and gave her head and neck occasional tender pecks with his lips.

"Thank you Milos," Ana said after several minutes of comfortable silence. Her voice was soft enough that he could barely hear her. "You've been so wonderful for me this week."

"Really?" he asked, a little incredulously. "Ana, I should be the one thanking you. I haven't felt this way about any other woman like I do with you, and I certainly haven't had sex that was nearly as great as it's been with you!"

"Well you are also a wonderful lover, don't ever doubt that."

A few more minutes of quiet passed before Ana asked the question she didn't want to ask.

"Milos, you have to leave soon, right?"

He sighed. "Yes, Ana, I have to leave Monday morning to go to Montreal for our Davis Cup tie."

She nodded. "Yes, of course, I know how important this is for you. I must leave on Monday as well. But there is still the rest of today and three more days until then. You will stay with me during this time, yes?"

"Absolutely, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else for these next few days but with you." He took a deep breath before continuing. "Ana?"

"Yes?"

"What happens after this week?"

Ana rolled over to face Milos. She ran a hand through his curly locks and kissed him on the lips very softly, but there was still a lot of passion in that kiss.

"Let's worry about this later. For now, we can let it be enough that we are together for this time. Please?"

Milos kissed Ana back, just as softly but just as passionately. "OK. I promise."

The two elite tennis professionals, and newly-minted lovers, drifted off to a contented mid-afternoon nap, both thinking only of what further delights would await them for the next three-and-a-half days they were going to spend with each other.

drteetho
drteetho
190 Followers
12