Anal At Last!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
C_Duke
C_Duke
55 Followers

Chrysler must have shot about 5 or 6 times inside me, I felt really sticky. It was nice because it was in a way salving to the bruising my butt was feeling! I collapsed forward and rubbed his hand with mine into the cum in his chest... mmmm... I could feel his member slowly shrinking inside me, slimy with cum and lube. I kissed him lightly on the lips and rolled away. When his cock plopped out of my ass the relief was incredible. I felt so warm inside, the dull ache was good as well as painful. I thought it might hurt more later though! Soundlessly I got up to go to the shower, Chrysler followed me and we washed each others' dicks and asses off. We lay on the sofa together, silent for a while, dicks half hard but very worn out.

"You liked that?" he asked me, brushing a hand over my crotch and tickling my nuts.

"Yes" I answered. "Yea... fuckin' great man. Just hurts like a fucker."

"It is good getting a fuck in the ass... but I don't like it too hard or too big... sorry I know I'm both!"

"You prefer to give, I think I prefer to take. But not for another few days! It was so intense."

"Oh YOU came alright!!!" he laughed. "You're lucky, a lot of guys go soft when they take it."

"I came?!? Fuck, I thought my ass was going to explode!"

"HA HA HA!!!"

"I can't believe it, you came inside me, man. You just fucked my ass and came inside me!"

"No big deal for a porno bitch who's used to being on his knees!"

"Can I fuck your girlfriend now?"

We were both only teasing each other. Of course, I DID want to screw the Swiss girl, but there would be plenty more for us to do with each other. I also wanted to experience the swingers' clubs that he was always telling me about down on the coast. We put on porno for about half an hour, and enjoyed seeing a couple of black fellows wander into the gym changing rooms and catch a good looking and light built white boy dressed in only a towel. The tight lycra shorts the black guys were wearing did nothing to hide the monsters they had in their pants, and it wasn't long before our white boy was on his knees with one in each hand, alternating between sucking each 12" in turn as they fondled and abused his nipples and 8" prick which was rock hard, and then unsurprisingly had him on his knees and taking turns pumping his ass to the hilt (!... 12 "!) and forcing it down his throat...

"Look good, girl?" Chysler asked me, grinning. "I know you'll like the swingers' club..."

He leant over and took my cock into his mouth...

C_Duke
C_Duke
55 Followers